Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@ELY_397 Yah dear, for me they took away the one element that kept me watching this show away from our girl being in it :( (I would rather have them replace the PD instead actually)

Sadly, I think they didn't leave on their own will specially that JS pictures just assured that YSY won't leave the show after her wedding news. But at least we know that YSY and JSY aren't jobless after this and both will be busy enough with their acting career to get this behind their backs. And I am left more worried about the other 3 actresses who have to adapt to all that.

I also don't usually like k female comedians may be except for Park Mi-sun in Happy together (before she left) and actually it doesn't help that the one they chose is Park Na-rae since she is way over the top with her slapstick (here is to hope they do put some control on that).

And on the other hand while I don't have anything against Jung Chae-yeon but she is just so young and putting her name among the cast makes me wonder if she will really fit in?!

I am still trying to think positive about all this and I wish the best of luck to the new members. I so hope at least the changes KBS do regarding the reformat come out good enough to make this move understandable.

• Like 2

@ELY_397 YS got a drama which she mentioned in episode 4 with whole casting in it, so i don't think it was fake reason and also its on another Broadcasting station MBC.Maybe drama schedule and show schedule must be clashing.Everyone schedule should match and yoon soy she is filming a movie.May be it true they are leaving becz of work commitment.If they were not doing any drama, i would doubt that it fake and for ratings.Lets see how thing changes after it.Hope our girl also gets to do a drama but also want her in this show.Her video clips have more views in youtube KBS world.Its good way to make new fans base.

She always wanted to do comedy hope she gets comedy project from some channel.:D

Haha episode was quite funny the episode without sub doesn't make sense but with subs it makes you laugh so much.

KBS world subs caption "entertainment god has descended" and "entertainment god has come through Dahey body " :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Sad to hear that the two girls are going to leave the show!  I hope Dahae won't get affected too much by this change.  I saw the comments in youtube were actually quiet good.  People like this because they have no script.  We can see some other sides of the actresses behind the camera.  All five ladies are beautiful and natural, since there is no script written so they can respond to everything freely.  Although the rating is not high, they still have their own viewers especially the international fans.  Some people said they're better that the Slam Dunk Sister.  Now they put a comedian in, I hope it wouldn't turn the show into a regular fake Vshow.

Well, we'll see what kind of format they're going to switch to. 

• Like 5

Just finished watching Ep. 4 subbed. It is much better than the last two episodes actually. The games are not as silly as the first two episodes, but IMO only 2 or even 1 of the daughters should be picked to play each game against the guest. It is really not necessary to show 4 of them playing the same game sequentially. The last game to test the guest is a funny one though, so they should keep at it at 4.

I feel bad for Soyi who had so little screen time this episode. I find her very natural at variety, on par with DH. Shin Young looked obviously happy to be in a drama so I think her reason for leaving is valid. 

Highlights in this episodes for me were: SG speaking in fake Cantonese (his accent is good but the words coming out of his mouth are complete gibberish), DH speaking in Mandarin and YH just "ah"ing along, YH and Siyeon singing, SG's comedic timing and YH wanting to leave the house.

I am very happy with DH screen time but feel bad for the others at the same time.

• Like 5

@ELY_397 So agree with you on this episode 4 was better in sense of showcase of everything.I laughed that nobody was going to greet guest some was busy in making eggs and eating it :lol:This show is so different from other even guest was confused whether they are shooting or not lol.yups agree on that point that for some game they should let guest pick or play rock ,player and scissor to decide who will play the game.I like that foot stomping game hahah, i still keep on laughing when think abt it.Although guest wanted to run off but i can see when he was leaving he didn't want to go.He said he will come back,he kept loosing the games lol.After all there is no show with so many actress together and having fun.

I know but it on editor to keep something or delete its not on actress choice.I am sure when they shoot most of the time when guest comes they are all together.
Those gibberish chinese cracked me up what was that ah ah alteast SG was speaking something i though it was making sense :lol:

The person who is suppose to join GHD came as guest in recent episode of  2days and 1night.

I was reading a korean article and read people don't understand concept of show GHD.While PD doesn't want any script and wants them to be natural but audience doesn't want it.They want a concept of show like sister slam as girl group project.But for me i feel i like how they are natural rather then having and script and role for show.

• Like 3

@Annya YH's "ah" "ah" "ah" is not Chinese at all. He was mimicking a parent trying to get his kid to open his mouth so he can feed him. He was trying to force DH to eat more. Even the cast members know she eats like a bird and is paper thin! DH Chinese is still good of course. She was saying "I don't want meat, I want rice". Haha!

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Haha he was saying that "Ah" to open mouth didn't know, i thought he was speaking Chinese language.Yups we hardly see DH eating anything.Even LSK said same.Hope she eat food and enjoy she can work out in gym when she lands a drama role.

• Like 2

Just finished watching ep 4 and enjoyed it tremendously, had a good hearty laugh especially when the guest was trying to talk Chinese and the refreshing game against the daughters with their legs kicking. As for the game test on whether guest has interest on the daughters, hope the PD vary the test. Thumbs up ep 4. 

• Like 3

True! Episode 4 is very funny. I also enjoyed watching it. And as what i have observed Dahae and Yong Hwa are very close. They are very comfortable with each other as if they are long time friends.:rolleyes:

I hope they will invite guest that is young like Yong Hwa or the same age with the daughters.:wub:

• Like 2

@arlene80 Yong Hwa is part of FNC agency Lee da hey previous agency so definitely they know each other since working in same agency.DH love taking care of everyone around her. :wub:

Looking how DH is dressed in picture i thought she was going to drive the bike :)

• Like 2

Still didn't watch Ep 4 fully subbed (saw some parts only) but nice to read that you all enjoyed it.

Good to know they are filming outdoors as many suggested. It would actually be nice to have some tests/missions with the guests outside as well as showing the family's members sharing some good time together away from the house.

They should be filming tomorrow with the new members as well.

@arlene80 Yah they seemed pretty close which is not a big surprise. He even called her Olivia there :D 

@Tey Ling She is obviously production staff member.

• Like 2

Haha, just from the media reports (I am not watching live)

Dahae in flower market, driving the car as she mention Daniel Henny who she did choose as her ideal type before and then eating in Se7en restaurant as she met one of her best friends kim hee chul!!!

She surely going all out in this. lol  :D:D:D 

• Like 4

The first thirty minutes was all about DH and SY. It was fun watching them together because it would seem that DH is the man and SY the woman if they were a couple. SY is so girly even next to a girly girl like DH! Of course DH was the one at the wheel, her love for driving is well known. I'm not sure why they decided to eat after shopping, and I didn't realise it was Se7en restaurant until I saw his picture in the background. Haha. Then a blurry figure appeared on screen and I was like, no way...this can't be...it turned out to be Hee Chul! Lol After eating she took a selfie with the picture in the background. And SY couldn't stop laughing when HC tried to take a selfie with her.

the comedian arrived but why did he not shave before going on TV...urghh!!! The face painting was too cruel a game for the actresses. You could tell how stressed they were when the wheel was spinning! Poor PSY even cried a little! 

I hope the other members will get more screen time, although I am not really complaining....Don't want the other cast members to feel left out. 

@apqaria oh yes, she is going all out, showing her true personality, being free spirited, come what may! I knew she didn't come from a cookie cutter. Haha!

So happy to see her friends in the industry being so supportive of her comeback. First it was Shin Dong Yup praising her personality on Lifebar, then Yonghwa, now Hee Chul! Her easy going, generous and good nature (as described by SDY) must be the reason her friends are all rallying around her.:wub:

• Like 5

Haha just watched raw clips of kbsent.Actress are always restricted and don't get to enjoy between public so i wish they are more in public and enjoy more new things rather then restricted in house.Even if it means learning something new.

I love the clips hehe Heechul appearance i thought we will get him as guest in whole episode but doesn't matter.Heechul and DH combination are funny to watch :lol: Lee dahey driving the car always wanted to see that.The surprise Dahey in se7en restaurant haha.And its real clip too :DWaiting for subs eagerly.

Ely the girls must be shopping for long after editing it feel like they were just out for 15minutes but it takes more time then we think.Offcourse they must be hungry and SY loves food.

• Like 4