Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20170214/56303489

This one talks about how our girl stole the limelight with her deep V blazer / cleavage (by Asian standards lol) but her makeup makes her look old and her purple lipstick makes her look tired according to netizens.

Also, Shin Dong Yup was at the Brave Reporter 3 press conference and told reporters how surprised he was when se7en went to pick her up after the Lifebar shooting ended at 2am. I guess that was when they had a drink together as reported in the news.

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20170214/mobile/bkn-20170214142655252-0214_00862_001.html

DH was asked if there is rivalry among the actresses. She said no, since they have all worked together before. there is no problem getting along with each other and the girls are all true to themselves. LMS said DH is very good at looking after household matters no matter big or small and we should look forward to her performance on the show. 

When asked who they want to invite on the show, LMS said it would be fun to invite PBG and put him under house arrest! DH mentioned Yoo Jae Suk and others mentioned Song Joong Ki and Kang Ho Won.

• Like 5

Haha Lee da hae wants to invite Yoo Jae Suk ,just imagine this 2 together. :lol: I am loving this show i will get to see lee da hae with many celebrity new pairing even if its for 5 minutes.No matter whether she does drama with them or not but i get to see them together :tongue: B) 

I am sure next Cha Tae-Hyun will appear on show too.

My wish list is long..... :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Annya said:

@arlene80 This show will premiere on Kbs world next week so u can directly watch it on youtube with eng,chinese,thai and many subtitles provided by them.Its one week delay how i wished it was just 2 days delay lol.

Eng subbed version is already out on kshowonline! Enjoy, chingus!!!

• Like 4

Hi ladies... wah... long time not coming & posting in here. Good 2 see some familiar names are still loyal & active in here... like @apqaria& @Annya  :kiss_wink:  Also Hi... to some of new names here... (ok I know... maybe new is not the right term to use coz it's been such a long time that I''ve not post anything here :wub:).  Anyway... looks like Dahae sshi has a new variety show in with other actresses. Horeee!!! I like all those other actresses they choose. Good to know that Dahae already knew each of them; she worked with Park Si Yeon in My Girl, with Lee Mi Sook in EOE, with Yoon So Yi in Iris 2 (she also one of her best friend now) & Jang Shin Young from her blast from the past, ChunHyang beauty pageant... hehehe... :blush:  Oh... I also like the 2 main male host they choose, both of them already known as K-variety senior, so all is good imo. And the bonus point is... the show is a KBS show, which I can watch it with English translation myself at KBS World channel at my home or maybe in its youtube channel. Weee!!! Ok, maybe it's gonna be late a week from Korean run time, but it's ok. At least, I can still watch it & understand the content in it coz there's always gonna have the English translation version. :)

Ok ladies... fortunately we don't have to wait a week for English translation. I've just see that Kshowonline already subbed the show. It's already on their website. Go check it out for those of u who can't wait to see it.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Annya, I have checked on Kshowonline and boxasian.com, but there is no Eng sub. Am I missing something to press? :(

boxasian didn't have Eng sub yesterday. If u can see sub u have to press "cc" button on player if available.Like u do it for youtube.

@Tey Ling Try this link it has hardsubbed video.

http://kshow123.net/show/guesthouse-daughters/episode-1.html#view/1487231893095/

• Like 3

That comment by LMS regarding Lee da hey popularity in china and even considering it for rating :DHer one liner her funny specially with all this girls,i find it like family.Our girl was nervous and should be too after all she had to receive all the guests.

Instead of 4 stepmother and 1 father  LMS say one mother and 4 fathers hahaha so hilarious story :lol:

• Like 2

@shielizda Oh, nice to see you back Chingu. Have been quite sometime. Guesthouse Daugthers have brought you back :D 

Thanks for all the updates and translations Chingus. I finally managed to watch Ep 1 and may be it was good that I was forced to delay that since I got to see it for the first time with the subs :D 

Can't say that it was great (there is some dull and unnecessary parts that I would have loved if it wasn't there specially related to our girl) but overall it was a good start and the members have nice chemistry already. My favorite part was when they were discussing the background story and their roles on the show. I was impressed how the ideas came up that way :lol:

I wish Dahae will relax more in upcoming episodes.

And BTW, nice to see her Chinese fans updating again on the Weibo account with this program.

• Like 3

Is every episode going to be 100 min long? I think it will be hard to keep the viewers attention for that long. Since most of the viewers are women, they can talk about women centric stuff for the first half and then play games with the other guests in the second half. Unfortunately for the actresses, viewers want to hear their struggles and hardships more than anything else. It might be hard for them to open up their personal lives to the public, but thats what women want to hear about most of the time. Sad but true. I feel so bad for PSY that she had to talk about her ongoing divorce with two very young kids. It must be hard to have to keep smiling in front of the camera.

i think they were focusing the camera on DH with a view to selling the show to China. If the actresses can't relax and open up a bit more, the show will will be hard to sell. I hope the PDs have learnt from other similar shows like roommate and why they didn't do well. The good thing about having no idols is that people do appreciate the fact that these actresses have worked hard for a very long time to earn their spot on a TV show.

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Most of the vshow are 100 min or even bit longer then that.Not just this show but all have same time frame.According to PD there are many male centric show which is so true other then sister slam i didn't see any women centric show but hardly any women or actress based show with entertainment in mind.

It was just introduction episode so some thing will get mention abt personal life.I am sure in other episode somewhere in topic they will share some personal or professional things too.They all do.

I am sure casting all of them was not easy some agreed but somewhere not.Let see the future of show depends on audience there.I see lots of views on videos in naver.

Actually watching it raw first then with eng sub again it twice longer.Next week i wait and enjoy the show directly.

• Like 3

Both LMS and Dahae were initially apprehensive to partake this VS and have to take trips to think through. They understand the challenges, their fears, and are thinking of the vision for this VS. Both are careful in choosing the project, it is contrary to the assumptions/inferences by Dahae's antis/haters  that Dahae is clueless, easily manipulated etc etc. 

As expected the actresses need some time to feel more relax and not be overly guarded with their responses. Am confident they will eventually settle down, will be outspoken, and be their true self. It will be a hilarious and at times emotional reality VS, and the rating for the 1st episode has been pretty good. After all, LMS has stated there are 3 "rats"  in this VS, and it means success / wealth. 

:phew::D:wub:

• Like 2

@Tey Ling Always i had to watch show where all male are welcomes the guest or celebrity but here female will do it there reaction would be different and also the thing and topic they talk will be.

Yups it takes time to settle so agree.They have actress image to protect too and also they are all well know faces i am sure audience will be eager to watch them too.

Even if 10 minutes is taken by each members 60minutes end in no time and with guest coming.They are all newbie right now.They did well without any script :)

As it china door are closed right now for kcontent and DH can't do any drama there so its better to see her here.I am sure her korean fans will be happy,i see her fanclub active again :D.Even they have to wait for so long to see her back on korean screen.Hope she gets some CF and some other offers too may be from tvn :wub:

No matter how Da hey is her videos still has many view then any other active actress.Entertainment shows like personality like her.If u notice the Running man episode specially the skydiving one had DH more on the screen.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Are there any Chinese sub for this VS ? It is a necessity if to penetrate the China market. 

Yep, C subs came out before Eng subs. All the C articles on the show so far have been focused on DH. :wub: It's funny how they always criticise K actresses' looks but at the same time find them fascinating. If she does a half smile they say she cannot move her face...it's ridiculous. It's like she has to smile from ear to ear like in a photo shoot to avoid these comments. I mean, have you seen a celebrity smiling from ear to ear like an idiot at a press con?

• Like 3

@ELY_397 The funny part about some sites are first they choose worst picture to publish then they compare that picture with some other worse picture from different site.I laugh so many times seeing such things are they serious or they consider public foolish.

And who can smile 24x7 it so fake can't they be natural.If they feel like smiling she will smile.I mean they want actors to act 24x7 infront of camera too lol.

lucky are those celebrity who can please the audience without any issue.

• Like 2