Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Even if they have guest they can join actress in whatever they are doing.They can have a roulette with name of actress the guest can spin and choose one of the team to go or they can have more then one guest too.

• Like 2

But will we really get episode tomorrow or not? since there is no preview or anything and all news keeps talking about the relaunch on 28?

I tried translating this part of the news news again, although I still don't understand totally but I do think it will get canceled tomorrow.

오는 21일 결방되며, 28일 오후 11시 10분 첫방송 예정이다.

I like the fact that they are interacting with the public but sad to see Soyi and Shin Young leave the show. I am not surprised about PSH leaving since he didn't really do much in the first few episodes compared to LSG. Still, I am worried about this change though. Hope they are cracking their brains over  it and not acting on a whim.

Am glad the two new girls are not part of the permanent cast. They don't fit in with the whole actress only concept. 

@apqaria I think they will still air an interim episode with DH meeting the students and the others doing charity work.  

It's good to see Soyi having a good time in Bali with her fiancé. Having a drink in the infinity pool. Oh how I miss the sun and the sea. B) I like this girl a lot.

Her fiance is tall and good looking too!

• Like 3

Read one more article with some more detail abt show.I feel since they shoot yesterday they must be busy with editing since now shooting is done in different location.Editing work must have increase and not sure abt tomm episode.But didn't read that its cancelled or anything.

And i saw soon yoo and her fiance holding hand and leaving airport with there happy broad smile.Happy for them they seem really happy.Wish happiness to the couple :wub:

credit.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170319/83398514/3

Google translate.

KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Guest-house daughters' looks for actual boarding house.

According to a broadcasting official on the 19th, 'Housewives' daughters' will launch a new format on the 21st broadcast. Lee Mi Sook, Park Sihyun, and lee da  hae visit real college boarding houses and meet with the boarding students living here.

The cast listens to their stories and tries to resolve them. When college students vacate their home with work and part time jobs, they act as solvers, helping employees with cleaning, washing, and eating.

It is a way to cope with the crisis faced in a month of broadcasting by massive remodeling. On February 14, the first 'daughters of boarding houses' showed that Lee Soo - sook, a boarding house owner, and his daughters accepted a male star as a boarding student. The performers, who can not easily meet in the entertainment programs, showed a lot of attention before the broadcast.

Recognizing the crisis in response to expectations and other reactions, the production team has been struggling with various changes since early this month. Finally, after discussion, I left the setting of the boarding house as it is, and I chose the actual boarding house as an item to maximize the utilization. In the meantime, the house where they lived did not get the sympathy of viewers because of expensive furniture and colorful interiors. The plan is to move the place to a real house and emphasize realism.

An official of the program said, "I can not slow down the change anymore," he said. "I will dive deeper into the audience's daily life and pull out elements of empathy."

• Like 2

Off topic. I am watching right now introverted boss. I hope Dahae can do a romcom like this also Yeon Woo Jin as his co-star will be very interesting. He is a good actor especially in romcom. I hope our wish will be heard by some producers and directors in SK. They will never regret having Dahae as their main actress because she is very talented and have a good working ethics.:wub:

• Like 2

@arlene80 I saw jichangwook drama got female lead finalized so my hope for watching that pair is gone may be in future if possible.I saw that actor previous project, but haven't watched introvert boss.Right now i see all new actress in any drama i watch more then experience actress.Hope to see her in any drama in second half of year :)Her agency JSPictures can produce drama for her, if they find any good script :wink:

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Yah, I was also not surprised with PSH leaving and may be even think that his leaving will make balance now in the members after the 2 girls left. I hope overall this change is for the better in the end.

I think till now, PSY had the most impact and benefit out of all the cast with her appearance on this show and I am truely happy for her. Also our girl did get good exposure through it after being away from the scene for too long but hopefully with the new format we can see more shining moments for our girl.

Oh no episode of GHD today :(

According to the KBS schedule on the 21st, the KBS2 entertainment programs 'daughters' at the boarding house, which was scheduled to be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 21st, will be defeated, and special film 'special investigation: letter of death row' will be replaced.

'Housewife's daughters' will complete the massive renewal and look for new viewers on the 28th.

Its already saturday and they have not uploaded anything new or new promo for the show :unsure:Alteast give new promo abt the new concept or they are keeping it under the wrap till it airs ? Sometime i wish KBS would have made a drama with all this actress together in one show.Although some fans complain abt show but some like it due to uncandid talk between actress which they like to hear.

I saw dramabeans mentions show. http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-43/

• Like 3

@Annya, that's a good idea to have all these actresses cast in one drama!  They all have their own character in GHD already anyway.  Each of them can have their own story.  I don't mind Dahae to do a drama with more than one female main character.  As long as her character is a good one, not bad one.  She needs some time to set up her image again.  KBS doesn't need to do too many promotion since everybody knows about GHD already including the antis and those negative Knetz! :D 

While watching GHD, I actually found a lot of good personality about Dahae.  She is very organized, serious, tidy, speak up when she found anything not fair, taking care of the guest and looks like she'll be a good wife and responsible mother too.  Of course, I found her using the mirror to check herself up a lot! :)  Dahaeshi, don't worry, you're always beautiful!

• Like 3

@emokI agree with you. I hope somebody will write KBS about it. I wish i'm that good in using the computer i will surely write KBS, some PDs and writers to cast Dahae. And i hope Knetz will be more open minded because we are now in the modern era.

Yes, Dahae is so good in taking care of people. She always make an effort to the guest to be very comfortable.:) Her husband to be will surely be very lucky to have her.:wub:

• Like 3

@emok I know ths show is famous enough but since the format is changing and last week it didn't air in korea thats the reason they are having relaunch this week.Yups our Dahey loves to take care of her friends and people around her.Earlier we use to read it now we can see it live in show.People assume actress gets gift now and then by many people around them but looks all of them saying they don't get any lol.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, arlene80 said:

I was curious of what Dahae said in the show that she received a ring as a gift. I wonder who gave it to her.:rolleyes:

She said a boy gave her when she was young.May be during her collage time .

• Like 1

Credit to Kdrama Angel

This is one of my favorite Dahae's drama. Her acting is full of emotions. Even if there is no speaking part, you can see the emotions that she wants to convey through her eyes and facial expression. That's why i considered her as one of the best actresses in Korea. She knows how to project deep emotions as if it is real. 

Hoping she will get a good drama this year that will showcase her acting skills.

• Like 4

Sorry everyone, have been busy and tired these days and don't have much time to comment or join discussion.

But I saw some pictures of PSY and Leeteuk filming today (no sign of our girl in the pictures though), so may be he will be the guest for Ep 7. Haha, first Heechul and now Leetuek :D 

SJ members are quite fun to watch so lets see how they will deal with the guests in the new format :) 

• Like 4