Quantcast
Guest michele17

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

I just came upon my friend's current boyfriend's online dating profile and I'm confused as aksjdhs!!! Anyways, I'm not really close friends with her, but should I let her know her current boyfriend is having a dating profile current online? 

If you are a girl that is already in a relationship, why would you open up to new guy friends?? 

No.  For these reasons: 

1) Is your friend in her twenties?  Sorry, but relationships aren't exclusive until it's clearly stated between both parties.  You don't know whether it's exclusive or not.   Girls should assume it's not, especially if their boyfriend is in college or twenties.  

2) Sounds like the guy is just being smart.  Maybe he's unsure of the girl.  He's free to keep an online profile.  Your female friend doesn't have jurisdiction over the guy's computer.  Just because you're seeing a guy doesn't mean the guy is going to stop all female contact for you.  

3) It's their relationship, if there are any real issues she has to find out herself.  The world doesn't stop for your female friend.   Is this guy just suppose to stop using the internet?  Are you going to "stumble upon" his Emails now too?  His text messages?  His Snapchats?   She'll probably accuse you of snooping.  

Sorry, a guy's attention is earned.  You don't just magically get it.  You're not entitled to a single male's attention.  Just because you're seeing each other doesn't mean his world stops.  Be interesting.  Earn it. 

Guest nana544

Um for your information I did asked her out of concern and they are exclusive. Guys like that should not be in exclusive relationship since he is not a committed person. @Sommelier

^ do what severus said, screenshot and send to your friend. Guys like that isnt worth to stay in relationship with

Edited by nn_nn

Guest nana544

^ do what severus said, screenshot and send to your friend. Guys like that isnt worth to stay in relationship with

I would, but after thinking about how I'm not close to her and all so I'm just going to not do anything. 

well no matter how close or type of relationship that you have with her. I still suggested to tell her that. How would you feel if you are being placed in the same situation as her. You would want someone to tell you right? but eh- up to you... @nana544

Guest severus

why do girls go to the washroom together? i've always wonder

To talk behind your backs? Duh. 

It's more convenient when we go around the same time. Well for the ones that actually have to at the time.

Edited by halfmoonsmile

1. most of the time restroom has really nice lightning which screams for photos

2. to gossip, talk about someone or you

3. keep the other person company 

4. just because

Ladies, what is the age limit for you if you were dating a younger guy? I always told myself I would accept it if he was a year younger (maybe 2) but I recently met someone who I feel like is my type, but he's much younger. I'm thinking of just letting it go but I also haven't met anyone I felt compatible with until I met him. 

• Like 1

Guest motherducker

^ 2 is the cut off for me, but if you get along great with him and feel is compatible with you, then don't let age be a factor. Although, if he's not the legal age then maybe you should be concerned.  

Ladies, what is the age limit for you if you were dating a younger guy? I always told myself I would accept it if he was a year younger (maybe 2) but I recently met someone who I feel like is my type, but he's much younger. I'm thinking of just letting it go but I also haven't met anyone I felt compatible with until I met him. 

age is nothing but a number, so dont set limit on it. If you two are connected/compatible go for it !! My last year of college ex is 19 while I am 24

Edited by nn_nn
  • Like 1

Guest nana544

If he's legal, go for it. 

Guest severus

@Snowy-Nights rob that cradle girl, just make sure it's not a Chris Hansen "why don't you have a seat" situation 

If you like a guy A and have good chemistry, but have a bf (with no intention of breaking up), would you friendzone this guy A?
If you broke up with your bf, would that guy A stay in the friendzone? or would he become a potential?

@Ninshark

likes can run for different meaning. is it the same issue that you made a post about it? If so, i would say the same 

dont think too much into the issue. I alway say those kind of stuff to my guy friend, because I do appreciate that hes there helping me when my bf doesnt even care but I wouldnt trade my bf for the world

Edited by nn_nn

Ladies

What are you guys thinking when you get very touchy while tipsy/drunk?

things like grabbing wrists, placing hands on leg, holding hands, holding onto your arm while walking, touching hands, leaning your chest against someone, getting very very close while taking pictures

also the girls do none of this while sober

Guest knockblock

I'm dealing with something difficult.

There's a girl who I used to see a lot in the past. I had something nice going on with her, but I didn't ask her out when I had the chances. Because of it, we never became a thing. I think she dropped a hint to me one time but I was oblivious to it. She likely hasn't forgotten about me. I can tell I amaze her. But I'm afraid I'm going to become a distant memory to her. Would she be sad if she were to never see me again?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

I'm dealing with something difficult.

There's a girl who I used to see a lot in the past. I had something nice going on with her, but I didn't ask her out when I had the chances. Because of it, we never became a thing. I think she dropped a hint to me one time but I was oblivious to it. She likely hasn't forgotten about me. I can tell I amaze her. But I'm afraid I'm going to become a distant memory to her. Would she be sad if she were to never see me again?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

I'm a bit confused as to what you're asking here. Do you like her? And if you do, why would you become a distant memory or why would she never see you again?

Sounds like you're dramatizing things for no reason - just ask her out if you're sure she still has feelings for you. If not, then you'll probably come to the same crossroads if you see her again or will wonder what could have happened if you did ask her out.

• Like 1