Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest nana544

^ do what severus said, screenshot and send to your friend. Guys like that isnt worth to stay in relationship with

I would, but after thinking about how I'm not close to her and all so I'm just going to not do anything. 

well no matter how close or type of relationship that you have with her. I still suggested to tell her that. How would you feel if you are being placed in the same situation as her. You would want someone to tell you right? but eh- up to you... @nana544

• 2 weeks later...

why do girls go to the washroom together? i've always wonder

1. most of the time restroom has really nice lightning which screams for photos

2. to gossip, talk about someone or you

3. keep the other person company 

4. just because

Ladies, what is the age limit for you if you were dating a younger guy? I always told myself I would accept it if he was a year younger (maybe 2) but I recently met someone who I feel like is my type, but he's much younger. I'm thinking of just letting it go but I also haven't met anyone I felt compatible with until I met him. 

• Like 1

Guest motherducker

^ 2 is the cut off for me, but if you get along great with him and feel is compatible with you, then don't let age be a factor. Although, if he's not the legal age then maybe you should be concerned.  

Ladies, what is the age limit for you if you were dating a younger guy? I always told myself I would accept it if he was a year younger (maybe 2) but I recently met someone who I feel like is my type, but he's much younger. I'm thinking of just letting it go but I also haven't met anyone I felt compatible with until I met him. 

age is nothing but a number, so dont set limit on it. If you two are connected/compatible go for it !! My last year of college ex is 19 while I am 24

Edited by nn_nn
  • Like 1

Guest nana544

If he's legal, go for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Ninshark

likes can run for different meaning. is it the same issue that you made a post about it? If so, i would say the same 

dont think too much into the issue. I alway say those kind of stuff to my guy friend, because I do appreciate that hes there helping me when my bf doesnt even care but I wouldnt trade my bf for the world

Edited by nn_nn

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies

What are you guys thinking when you get very touchy while tipsy/drunk?

things like grabbing wrists, placing hands on leg, holding hands, holding onto your arm while walking, touching hands, leaning your chest against someone, getting very very close while taking pictures

also the girls do none of this while sober

Guest knockblock

I'm dealing with something difficult.

There's a girl who I used to see a lot in the past. I had something nice going on with her, but I didn't ask her out when I had the chances. Because of it, we never became a thing. I think she dropped a hint to me one time but I was oblivious to it. She likely hasn't forgotten about me. I can tell I amaze her. But I'm afraid I'm going to become a distant memory to her. Would she be sad if she were to never see me again?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

There's a girl who I used to see a lot in the past. I had something nice going on with her, but I didn't ask her out when I had the chances. Because of it, we never became a thing. I think she dropped a hint to me one time but I was oblivious to it. She likely hasn't forgotten about me. I can tell I amaze her. But I'm afraid I'm going to become a distant memory to her. Would she be sad if she were to never see me again?

I'm a bit confused as to what you're asking here. Do you like her? And if you do, why would you become a distant memory or why would she never see you again?

Sounds like you're dramatizing things for no reason - just ask her out if you're sure she still has feelings for you. If not, then you'll probably come to the same crossroads if you see her again or will wonder what could have happened if you did ask her out.

• Like 1

Ladies

What are you guys thinking when you get very touchy while tipsy/drunk?

things like grabbing wrists, placing hands on leg, holding hands, holding onto your arm while walking, touching hands, leaning your chest against someone, getting very very close while taking pictures

also the girls do none of this while sober

I have a bad sense of boundaries even sober, so if I'm happy and drunk.... I will be smacking some butts. 

But girls getting drunk and grabbing their friends' faces going MUAH YOUR THE BEST! isn't that rare. I usually only innocently smooch my girlfriends on the cheek though because guys think it's an invitation for more even if you're bros (tried and tested).

We're on the same boat with different mentalities. This is actually why I just posted my recent question on here about touchy girls. As a fellow shipmate (we're both gunna drown btw... jk), I wanted to give you some advice

Yes she will be sad to not see you again. In fact, she may even think about you later in life as well. However, those kinds of memories are set in a different timeline. When she becomes much older, she's not going to have the same feelings for you simply because she's developed as person. She liked you at a certain age and time and she thought differently back then. She will cherish the moments for what they were back then but mostly likely it won't translate into action depending how distant you guys become. Time is on her side

So the thing is you don't have to worry about her. She is stronger than you think. The real question is what are you going to do about it?

If it helps here's my story

I've known this girl for 2 years, we had our chance to date but we never took it to the next step. And to be completely honest, I see her more as a girl than a friend and I'm pretty sure she's still attracted to me. The "hint" she dropped or whatever it was was when she became very touchy and she held my hand while tipsy. I usually see her doing this to every guy when she drinks but the first time in 2 years she did this to me (she was smacking another guy's a** in our group earlier). So for a moment I felt pretty damn confused even though I know she just does those kinds of things when she's tipsy. After that incident I see that we talk more and we become a little more touchy now. But just last week I asked her to come out with my friends late at night and she said she was staying home working on her resume/CV. My friends went to a club and I decided to join them and guess who we saw at the clubbbbb o_o. That just made me realize that she wasn't worth my time and effort

I don't want to become one of the guys that chase after her. Seriously everywhere we go some creep is giving her his business card and she shows me all the weird, desperate texts she gets. I want to become a dependable person for her so if she needs any help in life I want to be there for her as a friend or as a guy. In the time being I don't want to actively pursue so I will see what the future has in store for us.

Sometimes all you can do is just keep somebody in a special place in your heart but you just can't be with that person for certain reasons.

And thanks @severus for the tip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purekoreanblood

Ladies, I don't know what happened. I was talking to this girl and we were having a good time. She had something on her face so I gently brushed it off her. She tuned beet red right after and she kept licking her lips. I knew she wanted me to kiss her. As I leaned in I could smell that distinct sour feet odor coming from her mouth and I just kinda tossed my head back. She seemed offended and things got awkward quick. Luckily, I had a class to go to and told her I had to go. 

She's attractive/pretty and all and I think I just messed up my chances ever being with her. Ladies, what is going through your mind if something like that happened? And be honest.