Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

okay ladies, how do you know when a guy likes you? 

depends on the relationship that you two has

if strangers/ acquaintance

- keep looking at you & throw smiles

- flirts with you

- wanting to impress you

however all of these should hold true regardless (depends on the guy too!) Mine doesnt want to talk :(

- wanting to see/ talk/touch you (subliminally or obvious) to you most of the time

Guest severus

When they straight out tell you. Ain't nobody's got time to decipher signals. 

Guest mackeralkitty

Is it weird if guys have rarely been straightforward with their feelings for you? Maybe it's because I've only been in two relationships, but I only remember one guy who was really obvious with his attraction towards me. I don't know, maybe I'm just oblivious?? I went after both of my boyfriends, the first being too shy to even be in the same room as me and the second being much more forward with developing a relationship with me before starting to date. I've always felt maybe guys don't like me but everyone's said the opposite. 

Guys don't really flirt with me, touch me, or say my name much. So I'm unsure. I think the most obvious things are comments my boyfriend gets from guys. I'm a touchy feely person with people I'm comfortable with. I'm not at all flirtatious, I'm probably too serious for my own good. I know there's been guys who've been attracted to me but I can probably list off the girls who have been way more straightforward with their feelings for me (I'm not bisexual, just seem to have attracted a few women is all). 

Guest mackeralkitty

@mackeralkitty_stv

well girls have always been known to be slightly more straightforward than guys. If you are interested in a guy, what chance is it to tell him how you feel? Would you rather lose out on a good guy because of your shy personality?

lol 100% of the time, I let the guy know how I feel or get him into a situation where he tells me how he feels. I meant guys don't do that with me. I'm not really shy so much as awkward, but guys don't seem to mind that. I've been rejected and usually those go really well too.

Definitely have to use words and let her know. If a guy doesn't tell me, I won't know if he likes me or not.

Use your words! Don't play stupid games.

Guest nana544

I just came upon my friend's current boyfriend's online dating profile and I'm confused as aksjdhs!!! Anyways, I'm not really close friends with her, but should I let her know her current boyfriend is having a dating profile current online? 

If you are a girl that is already in a relationship, why would you open up to new guy friends?? 

Guest mackeralkitty

I just came upon my friend's current boyfriend's online dating profile and I'm confused as aksjdhs!!! Anyways, I'm not really close friends with her, but should I let her know her current boyfriend is having a dating profile current online? 

If you are a girl that is already in a relationship, why would you open up to new guy friends?? 

lol Hey, my boyfriend just made an online dating profile. In our case, we made some changes and decided to be in an open relationship. Does his profile state whether he's looking for something casual or say that they're in an open relationship? You could always ask her or tell him you came across his profile and if he acts fishy or says not to tell then don't listen and let her know. lol

I'm honestly hoping my friends' don't come across my boyfriend's account because it'd be hilarious and awkward and I don't really want to explain. XD

depends on the status of their relationship as the 2 above user posted before me. However, when I am in a relationship it is mandatory to be exclusive. If he wants to see someone else or if I know or find out he has an online profile I will immediately break it off.

Guest nana544

Girls, would you be mad if you were suddenly not your boyfriends or the guy you're seeing  #1 best friend on snapchat? 

Who is he snapchatting with? Another woman or what? If that's the case...

Boyfriend - I'd be furious. But, I wouldn't choose to be with someone that lacks loyalty and faithfulness to begin with. Those are top two characteristics I look for in a man before becoming serious.

A guy I'm just seeing - I would be sad, distance myself, have second thoughts about what we have, and I'm over 100% sure that it would end. He wouldn't hear from me anymore. I'm very strict. I wouldn't settle, commit to someone that would do that to me.

First question - She's a friend, right? But not a close friend. Hmmm, you can just send the link to her and see what she says/does. Say something like, "Is this your boyfriend? Because it looks like him..."

Second question - Some enjoy making new friends, some meet other guy friends through mutual friends, some like the attention, and so on. Tons of reasons.

Yeah @jennibear01 she's like a friend from school; a classmate friend. I don't know if I should tell her because I don't want to involved myself in that sitaution. I screened shot a picture of her boyfriend's profile though. I also asked her if she's in a open relationship with her boyfriend, and she says she's not? So apparently, she doesn't know what he's doing. When I first saw her guy's pic, my guts told me that he's the type of guy that will cheat on his girlfriend and apparently I'm right. I mean, he just seems like those guys that cheats and are not sincere to be in a relationship. I feel sorry for my friend. Maybe I should take your suggestion. Thanks. 

Guest severus

Just screen shot it, and send it to her asking if that's who you think it is, and if she knows about it. It could turn out that she knows, and is okay with it. Speaking from experience, tread lightly, and never say anything you don't have evidence for because girls are pretty bad at trusting their friends when they have something bad to say about their boyfriends. 

• 2 weeks later...

so I talked to the ex gf of this guy I was seeing. Turns out he was two-timing us, then his ex started becoming really friendly with me. We were both really open about our relationship with the guy, and kind of compared how he treated us, we talked like normal friends.  And tonight she was a little tipsy, saying I should go hangout with her, her best friend wants to meet me, and she wants to be friends with me. Is it a red flag alert right there? Is she going to beat me up when I see her? We both stated that we dont hate each other, its all the guys fault for two timing.  I dont know why shes so overly friendly with me. My friend thinks something is up, and I shouldnt go meet her. What do you girls think? 

• 3 weeks later...

No.  For these reasons: 

1) Is your friend in her twenties?  Sorry, but relationships aren't exclusive until it's clearly stated between both parties.  You don't know whether it's exclusive or not.   Girls should assume it's not, especially if their boyfriend is in college or twenties.  

2) Sounds like the guy is just being smart.  Maybe he's unsure of the girl.  He's free to keep an online profile.  Your female friend doesn't have jurisdiction over the guy's computer.  Just because you're seeing a guy doesn't mean the guy is going to stop all female contact for you.  

3) It's their relationship, if there are any real issues she has to find out herself.  The world doesn't stop for your female friend.   Is this guy just suppose to stop using the internet?  Are you going to "stumble upon" his Emails now too?  His text messages?  His Snapchats?   She'll probably accuse you of snooping.  

Sorry, a guy's attention is earned.  You don't just magically get it.  You're not entitled to a single male's attention.  Just because you're seeing each other doesn't mean his world stops.  Be interesting.  Earn it. 

Guest nana544

Um for your information I did asked her out of concern and they are exclusive. Guys like that should not be in exclusive relationship since he is not a committed person. @Sommelier