Quantcast

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@severus @rosierosie So I went for it. It was pretty nerve-wracking. One of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I was inspired by that saying about all you need is 20 seconds of insane coura

Nah, you just need experience

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!!! 1) She had her friends telling you that she liked you, when she had a boyfriend. 2) She got a new boyfriend very quickly after breaking up. 3) She go

@sommelier - my bf checks out girls all the time,and every time I would just tease him about it then we both laughs it off. 

@radiocat02 - no matter how attractive the other guy is, if I know he has a girlfriend I would get away from him. I wouldnt want anyone cheating on me and likewise

ive been seeing a guy for over half a year, we werent official or anything.  He tells me he lost feelings. and I asked if he was interested in someone else.  He said no.  But I know hes been talking to his ex a lot...should I ask the ex if anything was going on between them? Or should I just move on.  I mean if there was something going on between them I wold move on quicker.  I know he wont come back to me and probably hate me.  So what would you girls do?

ive been seeing a guy for over half a year, we werent official or anything.  He tells me he lost feelings. and I asked if he was interested in someone else.  He said no.  But I know hes been talking to his ex a lot...should I ask the ex if anything was going on between them? Or should I just move on.  I mean if there was something going on between them I wold move on quicker.  I know he wont come back to me and probably hate me.  So what would you girls do?

​Just move on. There are plenty of other guys for you. Just be happy he was honest with you and didn't drag out this relationship.

• Like 1
Guest nana544

Would a lady still want to hang around with a guy(in a intimate kind of way)? even if she knows the guy has a gf assuming she is attracted to the guy.

​No way Jose! Only a girl who doesn't know her worth would do something stupid like that. Mature women doesn't waste their time. 

• 2 weeks later...

okay ladies, how do you know when a guy likes you? 

depends on the relationship that you two has

if strangers/ acquaintance

- keep looking at you & throw smiles

- flirts with you

- wanting to impress you

however all of these should hold true regardless (depends on the guy too!) Mine doesnt want to talk :(

- wanting to see/ talk/touch you (subliminally or obvious) to you most of the time

Guest severus

When they straight out tell you. Ain't nobody's got time to decipher signals. 

Guest mackeralkitty

Is it weird if guys have rarely been straightforward with their feelings for you? Maybe it's because I've only been in two relationships, but I only remember one guy who was really obvious with his attraction towards me. I don't know, maybe I'm just oblivious?? I went after both of my boyfriends, the first being too shy to even be in the same room as me and the second being much more forward with developing a relationship with me before starting to date. I've always felt maybe guys don't like me but everyone's said the opposite. 

Guys don't really flirt with me, touch me, or say my name much. So I'm unsure. I think the most obvious things are comments my boyfriend gets from guys. I'm a touchy feely person with people I'm comfortable with. I'm not at all flirtatious, I'm probably too serious for my own good. I know there's been guys who've been attracted to me but I can probably list off the girls who have been way more straightforward with their feelings for me (I'm not bisexual, just seem to have attracted a few women is all). 

Guest mackeralkitty

@mackeralkitty_stv

well girls have always been known to be slightly more straightforward than guys. If you are interested in a guy, what chance is it to tell him how you feel? Would you rather lose out on a good guy because of your shy personality?

lol 100% of the time, I let the guy know how I feel or get him into a situation where he tells me how he feels. I meant guys don't do that with me. I'm not really shy so much as awkward, but guys don't seem to mind that. I've been rejected and usually those go really well too.

Definitely have to use words and let her know. If a guy doesn't tell me, I won't know if he likes me or not.

Use your words! Don't play stupid games.

Guest nana544

I just came upon my friend's current boyfriend's online dating profile and I'm confused as aksjdhs!!! Anyways, I'm not really close friends with her, but should I let her know her current boyfriend is having a dating profile current online? 

If you are a girl that is already in a relationship, why would you open up to new guy friends?? 

• Guest pinned this topic