Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

8 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have a look at what he had been nominated in the past on Wikipedia. You can get an idea what he'll be nominated for. Soompi will probably give him an award too.

I know but soompi isn't big award, I ask it for big western award , for example ,I checked yesterday some actors and dramas  were nominee even from my country to Emmy

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I know but soompi isn't big award, I ask it for big western award , for example ,I checked yesterday some actors and dramas  were nominee even from my country to Emmy

I don't know where you are from and what dramas/actors were nominated. It must be very good to be noticed by them. You'll have to assess whether TKEM is a material that can beat out other international/American shows released from 2019 - 2020 to be nominated by these big awards shows. The fastest ticket to be recognised by these western awards is probably for LMH to work with the Parasite's director. The whole world is now aware of this director and the critics would be on the look out for his next project. It hasn't been easy for Asians to hit it big in Western countries due to racism. Those that went to Hollywood like Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Lee Byung Han etc., they don't actually get good scripts to work on. They get type-cast and most of the time it's dual lead roles or they end up playing secondary characters (mostly villain).

TKEM did not make it into the Top 10 and persuading non-Asian people to watch Korean dramas had not been very successful in my country.

:sad1: It's their loss anyway... they don't know what they're missing.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Unfortunately, I'm short on points LOLLLL.

We need a SHOW ME THE MONEY (aka. GIMME POINTS SOOMPIers) reaction gif - for now, I'll add it myself. :lol:

Points donated! I’m holding you accountable. I better see that badge.

:loolz:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Points donated! I’m holding you accountable. I better see that badge.

OMG!!

Wait, which badge are you referring to? The one Alice Wonderland used, not available in my Member Shop. Bairama's not yet available. But WOW, thank you dear, I'll get one when either is available. Are you gonna get it too?

:Megalol:

EDIT: Putting those points in the bank to earn interest first. :kaching1:

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

OMG!!

Wait, which badge are you referring to? The one Alice Wonderland used, not available in my Member Shop. Bairama's not yet available. But WOW, thank you dear, I'll get one when either is available. Are you gonna get it too?

Which one does @Alice Wonderland have? I clicked on her profile and don’t know what I’m supposed to see :lol:

I don’t know how to purchase either so I can’t have a badge. :lol:

• LOL 1

@Heretorant On this page, see Alice Wonderland has posted right? See on the left she has badges, the first one from the left is LMH & if you click on "trophies & medals" it will take you to her profile page & you can see a bigger version of LMH badge. Note: You'll probably need to use a PC to see all this.

To buy, just scroll up and click on the tab "Member Shop".

I don't know why I don't see LMH on mine. I see KWB, HB, LJS etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant On this page, Alice Wonderland has posted right? See on the left she has badges, the first one from the left is LMH & if you click on "trophies & medals" it will take you to her profile page & you can see a bigger version of LMH badge.

To buy, just scroll up and click on the tab "Member Shop".

I don't know why I don't see LMH on mine. I see KWB, HB, LJS etc.

Nope, still don’t see it. Does it matter that I’m on mobile?

I checked mine too and I don’t have LMH’s available for purchase.

:smashes:

NOT FAIR! All my soompi points are hard earned from posting in lmh related threads. I’m protesting! 

:loolz: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't know where you are from and what dramas/actors were nominated. It must be very good to be noticed by them. You'll have to assess whether TKEM is a material that can beat out other international/American shows released from 2019 - 2020 to be nominated by these big awards shows. The fastest ticket to be recognised by these western awards is probably for LMH to work with the Parasite's director. The whole world is now aware of this director and the critics would be on the look out for his next project. It hasn't been easy for Asians to hit it big in Western countries due to racism. Those that went to Hollywood like Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Lee Byung Han etc., they don't actually get good scripts to work on. They get type-cast and most of the time it's dual lead roles or they end up playing secondary characters (mostly villain).

TKEM did not make it into the Top 10 and persuading non-Asian people to watch Korean dramas had not been very successful in my country.

:sad1: It's their loss anyway... they don't know what they're missing.

Believe me, dramas in my country aren't good and they aren't popular like TKEM/LMH ,they aren't in Top 10 any country but they did. Maybe they can select as nominee TKEM after Parazit I read that Emmy increases nominations in 2020 , TKEM will enter almost Top 10 Netflix Yearly Ranking and this is amazing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

NOT FAIR! All my soompi points are hard earned from posting in lmh related threads. I’m protesting! 

What I described was how I see it on PC. Mobile's interface is different. Think on mobile trophies/medals aren't display on the side like we see it on PC.

Hahahaha @Lmangla We have a protester :w00t: 

@Heretorant Maybe we just need to be patient. :fun:Come ride on ducky with me hehehe, or is it chicken? LOL

• LOL 4

26 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:
35 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What I described was how I see it on PC. Mobile's interface is different. Think on mobile trophies/medals aren't display on the side like we see it on PC.

Hahahaha @Lmangla We have a protester :w00t: 

@Heretorant Maybe we just need to be patient. Come ride on ducky with me hehehe, or is it chicken? LOL

kekeke.... am actually bad with tech :sweatingbullets:. so not sure why @Heretorant or you not able to see the badge selection. here let me tag some admin chingus who would know -- @Hanyeoun / @ebullient / @angelangie ......

• Thanks 2

@Lmangla OMG this is embarassing.

:sweats:I just figure out the reason.  Please ask your admin chingu not to come, haha.

@Heretorant Are you ready to buy yourself a LMH?

In Member Shop, on the right, see "Season 1"? Click on that and voila, Lee Min Ho badge is the first that appear.

Darn it. Now I've to withdraw from the bank... there goes my interest!

:criesariver:

Here, Soompi...

:kaching3:

@Heretorant There. Now your turn. And greedy me wants a Daejang (with the pretty straight hair). :please:

• LOL 4

@bairama Completely missed your question until I saw @Miss Pizza's post. Apologies.

It was when he strutted into my screen looking like this:

HJJQ3uG.jpg

PJlGeK5.jpg

Spoiler

xKvVXs5.jpgmXc2xxc.jpg

It was truly a nostalgia when LMH as Lee Gon was at Gwanghwamun again.

For the Poll Q2. One of my votes go to playing an "anti-hero". Neither good nor bad. In the grey area. Also would be nice to see him do a dual roles (I thought the drama Duel was really good - actor plays clones and did 3 different characters).

• Like 3
  • Love 6