Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

I forgot I had my noise cancelling headphones on when I pushed 'play' on that Domino Pizza video. Man, I legit got goosebumps hearing LMH's voice in HD quality :lol: - was not expecting such a clear, deep and crisp voice in my ears. 

Sorry, that pizza looks absolutely horrendous, but anything goes for LMH I guess. 

(Back when I was a broke college student traveling to Seoul, I bought 200$ worth of stuff at Innisfree just because his face was plastered across the store front. Oops???)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Happy almost  Labor day to my US chingus.  It was 120 deg dry heat where I live today.  And to top it off, I woke up to ants in my kitchen and strolling across my dining room floor :onfirex:

On to more relevant topics--you guys are going to love our thread spotlight on the 15th.  @msdot @CallieP and @syntyche did a marvelous job.

If we do a hairstyle poll--since it's visual, we'll need photos from each of the dramas.  @msdot as the Faith expert, were there 3 different hairstyles?  LOTBS had 2-ish and the rest one, I believe.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Lee Min-ho, my man's business in the corona 19 crisis...as a hoxy singer? [★SHOT!]

0004269117_001_20200907091518159.png?typ

[OSEN=Reporter Park So-young] Actor Lee Min-ho boasted the standard of business. 

On the 6th, Lee Min-ho posted two photos on her Instagram without any message. In the picture, he is wearing a mask and sitting indoors, focusing on his work. 

In his eyes as he looks at the manuscript, seriousness is dripping. In particular, Lee Min-ho is sitting in front of the recording microphone and surprises the viewers. This is why I am more curious about his next move. 

After completing his defense duties, Lee Min-ho returned to the drama'The King: Eternal Lord' by Kim Eun-suk. He took on the role of Emperor Lee Gon and once again stole women's heart. 

/comet568@osen.co.kr

[Photo] SNS

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004269117

we are all curious to know what is LMH's next move! Reporters are also curious to know :approves:

• Like 4

WHO Encourages Wearing of Masks

The World Health Organization (WHO) is actively responding to the promotion of masks following the spread of the corona pandemic, drawing attention to Korean stars. 

The WHO posted pictures of Korean stars wearing masks on its official Instagram account, including actor Lee Min-ho, to encourage the public to wear masks. 

B6TaWVA.gif

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2048098

• Like 3
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy almost  Labor day to my US chingus.  It was 120 deg dry heat where I live today.  And to top it off, I woke up to ants in my kitchen and strolling across my dining room floor 

On to more relevant topics--you guys are going to love our thread spotlight on the 15th.  @msdot @CallieP and @syntyche did a marvelous job.

If we do a hairstyle poll--since it's visual, we'll need photos from each of the dramas.  @msdot as the Faith expert, were there 3 different hairstyles?  LOTBS had 2-ish and the rest one, I believe.  

I know this is splitting hairs (no pun intended I swear!!) but in TKEM, he has two scenes where he just finished showering and he has his bangs across his forehead and I almost died.  One in Ep 1 when he’s yelling at Yeong for sneaking up on him, and in Ep 5 after JTE spent the night in the palace.  

• Like 4

LEE MIN HO'S BEST KISSES IN KOREAN DRAMAS

Lee Min Ho has created history in the world of Korean dramas and filmed some kiss scenes that were unique.

Drama stories usually make us wait for several episodes before reaching the moment of the kiss between the protagonists, although this is not the case for all dramas. It is a scene that manages to awaken the emotion of the fans of the series, especially if Lee Min Ho is participating in this production.

The 33-year-old actor has participated in a large number of K-dramas alongside big stars on television, so some of the kiss scenes starring Lee Min Ho are very popular with fans.

It may be a scene part of your favorite drama or one where the chemistry of the protagonists was present, but surely you remember several kisses that Lee Min Ho has given on screen.

Lee Min Ho has also won some awards for his talent and chemistry with the actresses he has worked with, so here are some romantic scenes that include kisses starring this actor .

LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA

CITY HUNTER

THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

FAITH

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE

Spoiler

https://www.nacionrex.com/lee-min-ho-escenas-de-besos-mejores-videos-k-drama-t202009040005.html

• Like 5
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, 1ouise said:

etherealleegon added subs to our favorite hilarious 2015 Section TV interview with Park Seul-gi:

Thank you @1ouise!  I really like Park Seul-gi.  She makes LMH laugh.  I wish she was the MC for LMH's last fan meet before his MS.  

So, back to a hairstyle poll, this is what I have so far

BOF - 1 style

PT- 1 style

CH-2 styles--poo chai and SK 

Faith- 3 styles?

Heirs-1 style

GB-1 style

BH-1 style

LOTBS-2 styles

TKEM-2 styles

should we add others?--you guys know my choice if we do

2016 SBS awards

Will this be the week we hear something?  He's really killing us, isn't he?  Has anyone noticed a pattern when we hear confirmation-such as the beginning of the week, end of the week.  I don't ever remember an announcement on the weekend.

Please keep voting for the King's Choice!  We don't want the 3rd place guy to pull ahead again after all our hard work

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, 1ouise said:

etherealleegon added subs to our favorite hilarious 2015 Section TV interview with Park Seul-gi:

Thank you so much! SUPER LOVE THIS INTERVIEW!! :heart:

After watching this interview, found another LMH interview related to Gangnam Blues with English subtitle. Sorry if this has been posted already.

This interview is just so good. LMH was with KRW, it showed different personalities between two actors. KRW was the one who's always calm and cool, while LMH was smiley, goofy and his laughter is just so so cute.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/6/2020 at 9:17 PM, CarolynH said:

If we do a hairstyle poll--since it's visual, we'll need photos from each of the dramas.  @msdot as the Faith expert, were there 3 different hairstyles?

Yes, there were three hairstyles in Faith with a slight 4th variation from when he was in the Red Crescent Moon army.  Here are the three main ones:

Mane of glory;

qW5fWlC.png

Bandana-ana:

yVpNCSV.png

Tossed & Tousled:

K13maU0.gif

He looked gorgeous in all of them!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I watched 7 First Kisses a few days ago. I liked it, it was so cool seeing five of my favourites in one drama :).  

@backstreetboysfan ye, this short drama instantly became a runaway success due to its adorable plot and star-studded cast. First off, this web drama is actually a promotion by Lotte Duty Free with all of the actors representing the company. So of course there is plenty of advertising. Overall, it is a nice web drama with a little bit of everything: romance, comedy, action, and melodrama. It’s all in good fun with each actors being very distinct and having their own little story to embark on. Liked it, too! :blush:

• Like 3

5 Rags to Riches K-Dramas to Inspire You to Chase Your Dreams

K-dramas give tons of takeaways and motivation to make your life better, and plenty of these go around the theme of being poor and climbing the ladder of success.

These 5 Korean rags to riches series below will inspire us that, with hard work and perseverance, anybody can achieve their dreams. 

"The Heirs" (2013)

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) was sent to the US to study but the truth behind it was his stepbrother is trying to take over the family's business. Kim Tan meets Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) and falls in love with her. Little did he know that she is the daughter of his family's housekeeper.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118861/20200908/5-rags-to-riches-k-dramas-to-inspire-you-to-chase-your-dreams.htm

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

cr:  as tagged

Round 3 of the LOTBS quiz!

@madmad min @Aleumdaun @SophieH @CallieP @1ouise @msdot @Nikaa94 @Min2206@JoannaID @ThongThin @syntyche and anyone and everyone who wants to take a stab at the answers!

1.  According to Yoo Jeong Hoon (cameo by JJH), what did he tell SC is the easiest path to love?

2.  Where did SC want to meet HJJ during the first snowfall?

3.  What do pink pearls represent?

4.  HJJ imposed a curfew, what time was the curfew?

5.  What was Yoo Jeong Hoon's civil service job?

LMH is dropping like a rock in the King Choice poll.  Let's keep voting only 7 days left!

@msdot:  Thank you for the Faith hairstyles!  And they all have a name-perfect!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

where is LMH? Where is my Oppa??? :Pandabulous:

C'mon!! MYM! please announce the next project soon, we want an interview as well!

We miss LMH so much!! :criesariver: where is he?

can we hope for an IG update today?

4 days have passed since LMH's last IG update!! :sad1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

As I am rewatching both BOF and Heirs, I am wondering why Madam Kang and Chairman Kim would enroll Jandi and ES, respectively, at the same school as GJP/KT?  Since they have money, wouldn't the simple answer, to keep the girls away, be to relocate the family?  Even keeping Jandi and ES at the school they were at, would have solved the problem.  It's like the parents actually pushed them together, not apart! I know--kdrama logic! argh:headbang:

• LOL 2