Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

54 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@Latifah_  Welcome back !

Have you been to DC today ? I read on Weibo that many many K-fans went to the filming site today and posted lots of photos on DC. Even they cried as watching the filming.  :unsure:

cr as tagged

Wait, they cried watching the filming? Oh, no... what does this mean for LeeEul? 

I guess I should have confidence there’s still 2 more days left of filming so it’s probably not the ending that they saw. 

• Like 4

I spent the last 3-4 hours reading the 60 pages I've missed xD

I wanted to log in last Friday and say how incredible Minho's acting was in episode 11, I think I stopped breathing at the last 6mins of that episode, it was the best episode ending I have ever seen and Minho absolutely nailed it!

@gtLmh0622 thank you chingu! :wub: I don't really know I haven't checked DC for a while but I just did quickly and everything seems normal, they shared the pics that were already shared on IG and twitter. I haven't checked tkem DC gal tho they write too much and it's hard to keep up with them. did fans cry because it's ending? :( 

but I don't get why people are saying the last filming day is on the 28th? did WDH really finish shooting yesterday? he posted on IG that the filming set he's shooting at is the last filming set, not that it's the last filming day :\

On 4/22/2020 at 6:23 AM, CarolynH said:

NOw I know I'm going crazy.  I'm shipping LMH with Maximus! lol

I started by shipping minho with maximus, then with lady Noh and now I'm ending up shipping him with Dohwan lol

Minho sending gifts to Maximus brought me back to square 1 again. he is so sweet and lovely.

20 hours ago, happivirus said:

It is a lol moment! Hearing fanboy louder than fangirl. Couldn't understand what he was saying but assuming his disbelieve in seeing LHM. Maybe too handsome???

in the caption the fanboy wrote: "I see many celebrities cuz I live in Seoul. Lee Minho is freaking handsome irl, did he come down from heaven?" lol it's always amusing to see boys being startstruck by Minho

• Like 10
  • Love 1

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Minho Shocks All Passersby with His Unbelievably Handsome Appearance

201434614_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Minho once again shocked everyone with his good looks. On May 25, Lee Minho was spotted filming his current drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' in Hyehwa-dong, Seoul.

Some photos and videos were unveiled online, and they immediately attracted the attention of a lot of people. It was because Lee Minho looked way too good-looking in them.  Lee Minho was wearing black head to toe, looking ever so chic and stylish. 

Although he was wearing a long black trench coat that almost touched the ground, he somehow looked incredible in them. 

His unreal body proportions seemed to have played a significant role in it. 

201434613_1280.jpg

His good looks are so widely known that they should not come as a surprise anymore, but the passersby just could not help themselves but gasp in shock. 

The passersby in the video were heard commenting, "Wow, look at him. He is like crazy good-looking. So long as well! Is he even real?"      

source: https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005805509&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 10

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

@Geolyvseven and @happivirus

My LMH sighting in LA.

I had won two tickets to attend the LMH Toyota Corolla fan meet. I finally decided to fly to LA as I found someone from a forum who was excited to go and I could stay with her in LA.  I stayed with her. She was a blast and found out about LMH’s airport arrival so we decided to go. That was not my original plan.  There was a small crowd there waiting for him. I saw him  walking along the long walkway towards the lobby, and I walked towards the section where he would exit. I stood in a position where I thought I would get a good view. He wore his City Hunter cap. His face looked so small and I could not recognize that it was him. He was a distance walking towards us. He looked like a little boy, so young, that was my impression. He did not wave or smile as he walked down the walkway, not realizing anyone was there to greet him. As he walked towards the lobby, he seemed to realize there was a crowd for him and he had only one travel partner with him. He seemed to panic as he stopped short and changed direction as fans walked closer to him,  like to find an escape route :D but there was none really. Someone walked in the out of bounds area where he stopped and gave him a card. Then suddenly everyone else swooped towards him and as he walked to the car, the crowd was like a swamp of bees around him and blocking my view of him. My friend was one of them and did get in front of him and took some pictures. I think I still have them. I stood at a distance. Someone shouted Saranghe and I heard him reply Thank you. As he got to the car, I could see him go in and then wave and smile. Some in our forum gave other views, that he giggled and he told his travel partner not to worry or that he smiled at his fans I could not see or hear that. All in all I could not get a close look at him at the airport. He seemed awfully young in the distance.

The night at the Toyota meet, I was expecting a meet like the Bench meet where he would sit and we could go up one by one to shake his hands and get a poster with his signature or something like that but he went on stage instead and there was a Q & A with the MC. It was in a theater in LA. It had yellow stage lights and the theater was dark. He came in from the back and walked along the aisle  so fans could see him as he walked by. I was near the aisle and he was inches away from me as he walked past. One of the things I wanted to do was to see if he had beautiful skin like others had said. But the lighting was a bad yellow or white spotlight in a dark venue so I could not tell. He was so close so I put out my hand to shake but he took another person’s hand. Oh well, it wasn’t really a biggie. Later I went down closer to the stage. He was wearing a grey shiny sort of suit which I did not really like the shiny suit. No tie, I think. I did not like his hairstyle that night. One of his worst, like a bad hair day. :)So he did not look as great as I would like. I am not very short so when he passed, he did not feel that tall to me since I live in the US and men are kind of taller here. He responded to the MC in Korean and there was a translator. He did say I love you and made a heart for us. He is really sweet. There was a lucky draw and 20 people got up to the stage to shake his hand and get a signed poster from him. My friend was one of the lucky ones. She was in 7th heaven. I really wished that it was the Bench sort of fan meet and not a staged theater version with all the stage lights. It does not do him justice. Fans were screaming and cheering. Enjoyed the chance to see him in person and worth the trip to LA.

@HeretorantL ee Min Ho’s power is no joke. He has the least amount of posts but is the second most followed korean actor. And let’s make that 15.2M with 144 posts. He gained 200k in the past 3 days. I love Lee Jong Suk but I wouldn’t mind seeing lmh take number 1. 

LJS is # 1?  I have nothing against him but I am surprised he is #1 Instagram. I thought there were more popular ones than LJS.

@CallieP Thank-you so much for giving us your experience.  For me personally is like a second hand experience.  LOL! 

I saw YouTube video of the event and thought his suit looks really good. Maybe not so much in person?

He looks very mature in the video and I am very surprise when you said he looks young.   :joy:

I love hearing and reading all fans encounter.....It's my kind of crack.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Latifah_ said:

I spent the last 3-4 hours reading the 60 pages I've missed xD

I wanted to log in last Friday and say how incredible Minho's acting was in episode 11, I think I stopped breathing at the last 6mins of that episode, it was the best episode ending I have ever seen and Minho absolutely nailed it!

@gtLmh0622 thank you chingu! :wub: I don't really know I haven't checked DC for a while but I just did quickly and everything seems normal, they shared the pics that were already shared on IG and twitter. I haven't checked tkem DC gal tho they write too much and it's hard to keep up with them. did fans cry because it's ending? :( 

but I don't get why people are saying the last filming day is on the 28th? did WDH really finish shooting yesterday? he posted on IG that the filming set he's shooting at is the last filming set, not that it's the last filming day :\

I started by shipping minho with maximus, then with lady Noh and now I'm ending up shipping him with Dohwan lol

Minho sending gifts to Maximus brought me back to square 1 again. he is so sweet and lovely.

in the caption the fanboy wrote: "I see many celebrities cuz I live in Seoul. Lee Minho is freaking handsome irl, did he come down from heaven?" lol it's always amusing to see boys being startstruck by Minho

Welcome back. 

These bystanders have shared many bts footages that they perhaps shouldnt have during TKEM run due to excitement:lol:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Wait, they cried watching the filming? Oh, no... what does this mean for LeeEul? 

I guess I should have confidence there’s still 2 more days left of filming so it’s probably not the ending that they saw. 

Cried? OMG! I am afriad we are in for a ride. Please just dont tell someone will dies:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/25/2020 at 4:57 AM, CarolynH said:

Welcome @Elnin Joery and @lyrically aesthetic to the LMH thread!

I'm currently participating in the Viki watch party of Heirs ep 1 & 2.  Lots of good comments from people watching The King.  They don't understand the low ratings and why Koreans don't like it.  Favorable comments of LMH's acting.

OMG, I love that LMH sent Maximus gifts!:heart:

Thanks alot for the warm welcome @CarolynH and I saw you post in the drama thread. Me To! I will definitely PM you the link:kiss_wink:

• Like 3

6 Of Lee Min Ho's Best *Kissing* Scenes

lee-min-ho-best-kissing-scenes-159046476

There is no doubt that Lee Min Ho is one of our OG K-drama faves. He's so versatile that he can play roles in different genres, thus making him able to capture a whole range of audiences. Our favorite kind of Lee Min Ho dramas, however, have to be romantic ones, specifically, the kind comes with a lot of...kissing, LOL!

Without further ado, here's a list of Lee Min Ho's best kissing scenes:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/lee-min-ho-best-kissing-scenes-a4670-20200526

• Like 7

Lee MinHo Sends Sweet Presents To Horse Maximus, Acting Together In "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Lee-minho-maximu-cover-by-MYM-680x384.jp

One of the most liked characters of the hot drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" is the horse Maximus. Lee MinHo is riding this gorgeous white horse with who he has perfect chemistry. They had numerous scenes together and viewers can only see their perfect chemistry on screen.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Just came across a TKEM gif paradise website online with some of the best TKEM gifs ever done by a good artist. If these gifs don't get posted here it would seem like his talent has gone to waste. 

You can share it here. You can go ahead and post 

• Like 2

On 5/26/2020 at 2:30 PM, Elnin Joery said:

You can share it here. You can go ahead and post 

The author made them un-embedable so I have to save them and re-upload them and it's around 80-100 gifs. I will post it shortly in few minutes couple of them. 

Edit: Hahaha faced some technically issues which is why they never were posted minutes My computer just broke down on me. I apologize for that:joy:

• Like 1