Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 3/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, CarolynH said:

Anyone try these biscuits?  I doubt I'll be able to find them in the US.  

Try Amazon?

On 3/8/2023 at 7:42 PM, CarolynH said:

Happy International Women's Day!

Thank you! Hope you had a good one too!:smile:

• Like 2

I was rewatching Pachinko and thinking about what makes LMH such a marvellous actor. Obviously we have episode 7 and his earlier scenes with Sunja but if you get the chance just rewatch the end of episode 6. It’s the bitter scene between Hansu and his wife. As he is about to go out of the door she throws a last insult at him and just look at his face. He doesn’t say a word and he is only shown side on but he swallows and in that split second you can see how he is feeling. He must have one of the most expressive faces ever amongst actors. He is incredible!

Hope you all have a good weekend. 

• Like 5

On 3/17/2023 at 2:27 AM, CarolynH said:

Has anyone read Disguised as Love?  LMH is the author's muse.  It's free if you have a Kindle unlimited

I downloaded it- it’s odd because she makes it sound as if he wrote it with her- writes that it is going to be a kdrama which he will direct etc. Isn’t it wrong to do this or am I overreacting?
It’s like the numerous fake LMH posts/stories that come up

on social media . They often ask for information from the reader and it’s worrying that people might believe it’s him they are communicating with.

I guess the same thing happens with other big stars as well.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I downloaded it- it’s odd because she makes it sound as if he wrote it with her- writes that it is going to be a kdrama which he will direct etc. Isn’t it wrong to do this or am I overreacting?

on social media . They often ask for information from the reader and it’s worrying that people might believe it’s him they are communicating with.

@Lindyloo421  I share your opinion - for me, I feel that it's wrong, and somehow I can call it "scammers", too. They impersonate celebrities on social media. So many things are happening right now - Yes, as you said, "people might believe it’s him they are communicating with." - Did your favorite celebrity reach out to you on social media? Before you get too excited, are you sure it’s that person? Really sure? You see, imposter scams come in many varieties, but they all work the same way: Right you are - that's why, so many K-Agencies warned those fake SNS accounts that

are impersonating their talents.   :wut:

18 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I was rewatching Pachinko and thinking about what makes LMH such a marvellous actor. Obviously we have episode 7 and his earlier scenes with Sunja but if you get the chance just rewatch the end of episode 6. It’s the bitter scene between Hansu and his wife. As he is about to go out of the door she throws a last insult at him and just look at his face. He doesn’t say a word and he is only shown side on but he swallows and in that split second you can see how he is feeling. He must have one of the most expressive faces ever amongst actors. He is incredible!

Hope you all have a good weekend. 

@Lindyloo421  you know what makes a good actor? You see the character and get a sense of their lived-in reality, even if it’s a detail that goes unsaid. Good actor is believable. An actor is good if he makes me believe he’s actually going through whatever his character is going through even if he's not saying a word. Facial expression is important

in acting.   :popcornjackson:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

It's misrepresentation, but I think, IMO, the viewership is minimal that it's not worth pursing. Now the fake LMH post can actually hurt him and the person that he supposedly answered, so that's different.  I do see those posts when LMH posts on IG.  

I don't think I've seen this ad before.  

• Like 4

roma.biskuitkelapa IG update

Happy Monday Moms & Dads!  Roma Kelapa was very happy because it turned out that many already knew and gave the correct answers in this giveaway.  The Roma Coconut Brand Ambassador for 2023 is… #LeeMinho! 

spacer.png

• Like 5

I think we're in a drought again :bawling:  

My favorite leeminhos closet is back!  I never really thought about the kimono

Spoiler

I thought it was a burlap sack:joy:.  but hey, it would fit that time period, wouldn't it?

• Like 3

*** Every time I watch a K-Drama, I always notice the pretty scenery. Majority of series are filmed in Korea, but, there are some that take us international, venturing out to foreign filming locations. United States is a popular destination, but, not all filming sites are based in America. Production teams also look towards Europe for potential filming sites like "The Legend of the Blue Sea", which was filmed in Spain particularly in Barcelona, Girona and A Coruña. These scenes were absolutely gorgeous.   :kaching3:

legend-of-the-blue-sea-poster-SBS.jpg

Lee-MinHo.jpg

• Like 4

*** Argentina’s famous daily newspaper spotlights on ten popular Korean actors. The article, titled “Stars Beyond Hollywood: 10 Korean Actors You Must Know,” provided detailed introductions to each of the ten actors who have been making waves in the world of K-dramas. The newspaper’s selection of these Top 10 actors was based on their current popularity and past works, including those that can be seen on Netflix in Argentina. The ten actors featured in the article includes LMH. The newspaper wrote down the ages of the 10 selected actors and their representative works, along with explanations of their upcoming works. His dramas “Boys Over Flowers” and “The Heirs” can be seen on local Netflix.   :kisslevel:

Source: Naver

• Like 3

*** The soundtrack for the Apple TV+ "Pachinko" series hits shelves in mid-April. The "Pachinko" soundtrack on LP is available for preorder on the Lakeshore Records website https://lakeshorerecordsshop.com/products/pachinko-season-1-apple-tv-original-series-soundtrack-clear-vinyl-nico-muhly?variant=43730309742819

:kaching1:

18 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Pachinko has been nominated for a BAFTA award for International series.

Apple have congratulated the team on twitter. 

It won at the Edinburgh awards so here’s hoping for another British award to this wonderful series. 

@Lindyloo421  thanks for sharing this. BAFTA Television Awards 2023 is taking place on Sunday, May 14 at 7pm on BBC One and iPlayer. Congratulations to "Pachinko" on their BAFTA TV Awards nomination for International Series:Megalol:

International Category

The Bear (Disney Plus)

Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story (Netflix)

Wednesday (Netflix)

Oussekine (Itineraire)

Pachinko (Apple TV Plus)

The White Lotus (Sky Atlantic)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

An interesting mix of actors

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this.This will held simultaneously on March 31, 2023 at AVALON Hollywood, Los Angeles, California and Macau, China. The new rules for the Huading Awards for Film and Television Art have three major categories: film, television art, and short films. Within these categories are three units: global, Chinese language, and youth short films.The global television drama awards have nine awards, including the global best series, global best director, global best actor, global best actress, global most popular actor, global most popular actress, global best supporting actor, global best supporting actress, and global best screenwriter. The ceremony is currently broadcast on television and online in many countries and regions worldwide.   :sweet:

• Like 3