Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 3/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, CarolynH said:

An interesting mix of actors

Agreed, a very interesting mix of actors.  Hope he wins.  What award is this?  Chinese?  Have not heard of it.

We can't quote twitter, so how do we respond to something that someone sends from twitter? :rage:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I've been to Niagara Falls on the US side.  Really an awesome sight.  Hopefully, the drought is over

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. When I was in Canada some years ago, I've been there, too. It's impressive how the amount of water is flowing over. Most falls that I've been to & seen have very little water flowing over them. And this sight is so tall, but, not the tallest though. It's breathtaking! During my visit that time, so many visitors were there to see the view.   :ohboy2:

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

Seems like he's enjoying his time walking around. And he's listening to one of my fave songs 

@syntyche  I love the song, too, I love the lyrics. It is about a couple that was supposed to only have a one night stand and it that was all it was supposed to be but now they're slowly falling for each other and now all they want is to have this feeling keep going. NICE & COOL, right? I love his song, "When You're Gone", too. Do you know that one of the writers of "Fallin All In You"  is Ed Sheeran?   :popcornjackson:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

*** In an appearance on “Kiss the Radio,” MC Leeteuk revealed that Choi Siwon was offered the role of Goo Jun Pyo in “Boys Over Flowers,” long before Lee Min Ho was considered for the role. Leeteuk jokingly said that Choi Siwon was stupid for not taking it. Ohhh...........I didn't know not until I've watched the show that Choi Siwon was the first pick to play Goo Jun Pyo. Well, he has both wealth considering his background and look, I can say that he may be the perfect pick for the role. It was revealed that because he was a young name in the music industry that he decided to devote all his attention to Super Junior. And the role of Goo Jun Pyo was passed through several famous actors before finally reaching Lee Min Ho.  Until now, the role is now considered one of the most iconic from the Korean small screen and Lee Min Ho alike becoming a huge sensation.   :twerk2:

• Like 4

*** I wonder why LMH doesn't come out on variety shows anymore? I haven't seen him on TV programs now aside his own dramas. Does he want to focus solely on acting? Lee Min Ho did many variety shows in both Korea and Japan before. However, he has disappeared from TV programs since some years ago. I remember during the premiere event of the movie “Gangnam 1970”, he said something like “If an actor appears on variety shows and imprints a certain image in the mind of the public, it would affect their acting career later on. I will find other ways to communicate with my fans.”  :rubchin:

• Like 2

On 3/30/2023 at 7:21 PM, CarolynH said:

Happy 13th Anniversary PT!  I think this an underrated LMH drama.  

So, my cousin, who lives outside Boston, saw a LMH standee for the ginseng in Hmart.  She said she would have stolen the standee for me if she thought she could have gotten away with it lol!  Has anyone else in the US found a product LMH endorses with his picture or better yet, standee?  @CallieP and I check our respective Hmart, but haven't found anything.  I haven't found other celebrity endorsement other than IU and BTS.

Re the ginseng promotion - someone wrote on twitter that he no longer 
works with KGC which is surprising as he has been their ambassador since 2016 when it was the drink pouches he advertised. He always looks so gorgeous in their ads especially in  the red jackets

I guess the contract came to an end.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, CallieP said:

Agreed, a very interesting mix of actors.  Hope he wins.  What award is this?  Chinese?  Have not heard of it.

We can't quote twitter, so how do we respond to something that someone sends from twitter? :rage:

Not sure about where the award was based.

16 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Re the ginseng promotion - someone wrote on twitter that he no longer 
works with KGC which is surprising as he has been their ambassador since 2016 when it was the drink pouches he advertised. He always looks so gorgeous in their ads especially in  the red jackets

I guess the contract came to an end.

I thought his contract for KGC ended since we haven't seen an ad for a while.  Hmm, let's see what my cousin sends.  Maybe it will be gone when she goes back to Hmart :bawling:

• Like 3

25 K-Dramas To Celebrate 25 Memorable Years With Soompi

25-dramas-4.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Can you believe it—Soompi is 25 years old!

Soompi first launched in 1998, and we have loved experiencing all the excitement of Korean entertainment with you.

Thank you for continuing to support Soompi, and walk down memory lane with us as we celebrate the past 25 years with a drama that aired each year!

2009: “Boys Over Flowers

Boys-over-flower.jpg

In one of the most iconic K-drama rom-coms, Lee Min Ho plays Gu Jun Pyo, an arrogant second-generation chaebol and the leader of the F4, the powerful group of boys at Shinhwa High School also including Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong), So Yi Jung (Kim Bum), and Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon). Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye Sun) is a girl from a regular family who is accepted to Shinhwa High School with a scholarship by chance. Although Jan Di and Jun Pyo do not get along at first, they end up spending more time together and sharing experiences that are completely new to each other.

Watch “Boys Over Flowers” below:

Watch Now

2013: “Heirs

heirs-1.jpeg

Focused on the love story of chaebol heir Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and his family’s housekeeper’s daughter Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), “Heirs” is about elite high schoolers and also those who get involuntarily embroiled in their lives.

The star-studded cast includes Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, Park Hyung Sik, and more.

Watch “Heirs” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

*** What makes me interested in watching K-dramas are their houses and apartments interior decors. They know how to make them look pretty. Some of the most essential elements of a K-Drama is set design. It creates immersion and allows us to feel relatable. I could not forget this gorgeous house of Heo JoonJae in "The Legend Of The Blue Sea" . It's not a grand mansion just like some of his dramas but, it's a cozy space.  LMH's bachelor pad in the drama shows wealth and affluence but also has a relaxed vibe to it that can instantly make viewers feel at home. His bedroom is even comfier and manly with little and minimal details.   :kaching1:

heo-joonjae-house-1.png

heo-joonjae-house-3.png

heo-joonjae-house-2.png

Spoiler

heo-joonjae-house-4.png

photos source : Kpopmap

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, leeminhosha said:

#ЛиМинХо #ЛиМинХо #leeminhosha

Ли Мин Хо   :heart2beat: для Roma Kelapa.  

Hi !   I think you should take these down. These are the photos shared by MYM to Minoz official fan club members only.   This is the message in their website: 

All contents within MINOZ ZONE (including photos, videos, and text) is provided for paid-members only.

Please note that exposing information to outside(personal SNS, community, or other sites) may limit your membership.

So you are not supposed to share them outside the Minoz Zone. Thanks.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Is this correct?  I thought filming in Toronto was supposed to end mid April then begin in Korea until mid-end of June.  Seems rather fast.

@CarolynH I guess this is the latest schedule to date since I read the latest update that Toronto filming dates are from the period February 01 2023 – May 06 2023. Filming in Toronto has been delayed for three weeks. The production was scheduled to begin (January 9). The reason behind the delay is not known, but one of the reasons could be the current weather condition at the filming location. Original schedule was supposed to end April 21, 2023. Along with the delay, there is also a shift in the filming locations as earlier it was set to shoot in Toronto and Japan, but now it will film in Toronto and Korea, which will now take place in Busan.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 2

*** The drama has the high production value. From the very first teaser of the show, I was impressed with how much attention was paid to various details. LMH will always be my favorite King. To top it all, in the drama he was styled in the most flawless manner. Lee Min Ho naturally has an explicable regal appeal, the way he was styled in the show, further added to his majestic aura. Lee Min Ho’s wardrobe throughout the show, including his nightwear, was in direct alignment with the sheer magnificence of his character. I was very excited of ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ since it was Lee Min Ho’s first drama following his military discharge. I was inevitably looking forward to his comeback drama.  :Megalol:

Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" 2020

video source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1

*** The news source Netizens Report each year compiles a list of the most handsome men worldwide. Readers are then allowed to vote on who they think is the most handsome man alive, with the top ten winners promoted on LED screens at Times Square In New York City during December. LMH is on the nominee list this year. You can vote for your favorites on their website here :   https://netizensreport.com/vote-the-most-handsome-man-alive-2023-mhma/

up to twice a day!   :heart2beat:

• Like 1

I think that it’s a shame that LMH hasn’t been nominated for a Baeksang award for his role as Hansu.  They are amongst the most respected awards in SK but apparently only nominate for Korean works. 

He was nominated in 2015 for best new actor for Gangnam ( as it was his first film) but ended up with the award for most popular actor.

Fingers crossed for a nomination next year for Ask the Stars.

Hope everyone has a great weekend (and Easter)

• Like 3

*** According to many sources, Lee Min Ho received an invitation from the groom, Lee Seung Gi's wedding. But, we didn't see his appearance during the wedding since Lee Min Ho is still currently in Canada filming. But, a wedding attendant of the Grand Intercontinental Seoul-Parnas Hotel revealed that she noticed the presence of a congratulatory wedding wreath Lee Min Ho sent to Lee Seung Gi’s wedding. Such a kind and thoughtful person - Although he is in Canada, he still does not forget to send flowers to congratulate his best friend's wedding. This proves their friendship is very strong. Despite the distance and conflicting schedules, he made sure to express his happiness for his friend’s special day. It's true indeed that friendships can withstand distance and different life paths. Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi’s friendship is a great example of this, and it’s heartwarming to see them continue to support each other despite their busy schedules. I appreciate the camaraderie they share and often root for them to work on a project together in the future. I hope to see more of their friendship. I will continue to cheer them on for their strong bond.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 4

On 07.04.2023 at 00:30, Kris Silva said:

Привет ! Я думаю, тебе следует снять их. Это фотографии, которыми MYM поделился только с членами официального фан-клуба Minoz. Это сообщение на их сайте: 

Все содержимое MINOZ ZONE (включая фотографии, видео и текст) предоставляется только для платных участников.

Обратите внимание, что раскрытие информации посторонним (личным SNS, сообществу или другим сайтам) может ограничить ваше членство.

Таким образом, вы не должны делиться ими за пределами зоны Minoz. Спасибо.  

https://co.pinterest.com/big6473/pins/

On 07.04.2023 at 00:30, Kris Silva said:

Привет ! Я думаю, тебе следует снять их. Это фотографии, которыми MYM поделился только с членами официального фан-клуба Minoz. Это сообщение на их сайте: 

Все содержимое MINOZ ZONE (включая фотографии, видео и текст) предоставляется только для платных участников.

Обратите внимание, что раскрытие информации посторонним (личным SNS, сообществу или другим сайтам) может ограничить ваше членство.

Таким образом, вы не должны делиться ими за пределами зоны Minoz. Спасибо.  

https://co.pinterest.com/big6473/pins/

• Like 1