Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan ohhh.............I thought all along it ended last February 8............In fact, Lee Min-ho posted on Instagram that the filming of the series has ended. This might not referring to filming but, for post-production. Do you think so?  

It's confusing, isn't it?  About a month ago, GHJ posted that she finished filming.  Maybe LMH filmed all his scenes, bc he was expected in Toronto for Pachinko?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

It's confusing, isn't it?  About a month ago, GHJ posted that she finished filming.  Maybe LMH filmed all his scenes, bc he was expected in Toronto for Pachinko?

@CarolynH  yes, I'm also confused - hehehe - You may be right that LMH filmed all his scenes but, it was reported before that "the drama has ended filming" and not mentioning only for LMH' scenes. Well, I hope we could get to know/read when is the exact schedule of broadcast.And................. here's another update :   :rubchin:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gong Hyo Jin And Lee Min Ho’s New Space Romance Drama Finishes Filming

Spoiler

20230419021138_lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-0

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho’s upcoming space romance drama is gearing up for its release!

On April 19, the production team of “Ask the Stars” (working title, also known as “Where the Stars Gossip”) shared that filming for the drama was completed on April 12 and that they are preparing for post-production.

“Ask the Stars” is a new romantic comedy about an astronaut and a tourist who meet and fall in love at a space station.

The drama will be helmed by director Park Shin Woo of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” and “Lovestruck in the City,” while the script will be penned by writer Seo Sook Hyang, who is known for hits like “Don’t Dare to Dream” (“Jealousy Incarnate”) and “Pasta.” Lee Min Ho will take on the role of gynecologist Gong Ryong who paid an astronomical amount of money to travel in space as a tourist. Gong Hyo Jin will play top astronaut captain Eve Kim, a perfectionist who does not tolerate any mistakes.

As the drama is set in space, a lot of VFX (Visual Effects) will be used in post-production work which is necessary to improve the quality of the drama. The production team remarked, “We are using various filming techniques to express the weightless state inside the spaceship, the grandeur of stars outside the space station, as well as the expansive scenery of the universe, so please look forward to seeing [the splendor].”

lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-03.jpeg

lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-02.jpeg

lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-01.jpeg

The production team added, “We are deeply grateful to all the actors and staff who worked hard day and night so that the filming could be completed safely. Thanks to Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin’s perfect chemistry, the filming went even more smoothly. Viewers will be immersed in the performance of the two actors like being sucked into a black hole.”

The release schedule and broadcast platform of “Ask the Stars” are yet to be decided. Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho’s upcoming space romance drama is gearing up for its release!

On April 19, the production team of “Ask the Stars” (working title, also known as “Where the Stars Gossip”) shared that filming for the drama was completed on April 12 and that they are preparing for post-production.

“Ask the Stars” is a new romantic comedy about an astronaut and a tourist who meet and fall in love at a space station. The drama will be helmed by director Park Shin Woo of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” and “Lovestruck in the City,” while the script will be penned by writer Seo Sook Hyang, who is known for hits like “Don’t Dare to Dream” (“Jealousy Incarnate”) and “Pasta.” Lee Min Ho will take on the role of gynecologist Gong Ryong who paid an astronomical amount of money to travel in space as a tourist. Gong Hyo Jin will play top astronaut captain Eve Kim, a perfectionist who does not tolerate any mistakes.

As the drama is set in space, a lot of VFX (Visual Effects) will be used in post-production work which is necessary to improve the quality of the drama. The production team remarked, “We are using various filming techniques to express the weightless state inside the spaceship, the grandeur of stars outside the space station, as well as the expansive scenery of the universe, so please look forward to seeing [the splendor].”

lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-03.jpeg

lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-02.jpeg

lee-min-ho_gong-hyo-jin-01.jpeg

The production team added, “We are deeply grateful to all the actors and staff who worked hard day and night so that the filming could be completed safely. Thanks to Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin’s perfect chemistry, the filming went even more smoothly. Viewers will be immersed in the performance of the two actors like being sucked into a black hole.”

The release schedule and broadcast platform of “Ask the Stars” are yet to be decided. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581154wpp/gong-hyo-jin-and-lee-min-hos-new-space-romance-drama-finishes-filming

• Like 4

[#LEEMINHO]
I'm so glad to hear that you already love Gong Ryong

The upcoming drama 'When the Stars Gossip' with LEE MINHO and Kong Hyo-jin's amazing chemistry has been filmed completely

Because it's set in space, we're working hard on the post-production to make your experience real. Get ready for a romantic comedy that will take you on an adventure between Earth and space!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

[#LEEMINHO]
I'm so glad to hear that you already love Gong Ryong

The upcoming drama 'When the Stars Gossip' with LEE MINHO and Kong Hyo-jin's amazing chemistry has been filmed completely

Because it's set in space, we're working hard on the post-production to make your experience real. Get ready for a romantic comedy that will take you on an adventure between Earth and space!

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. As the setting is in space, visual effects (VFX) are expected to be used mostly throughout the drama. Therefore, we can  expect a visually stunning experience. I'm excited for this drama  because “Ask the Stars” is the first K-drama set against the backdrop of a space station. I hope they could announce soon the information on the release date and platform.  :kisslevel:

• Like 3

*** Recently, an interesting detail is revealed about the filming for “Boys Over Flowers.” In the first episode of the drama, an anonymous student works up the courage to give a cake to Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho). However, in response, the leader of the F4 makes a rather annoyed expression and shoves the female student’s face into the cake. Nevertheless, in the behind-the-scenes footage of the drama, the scene was actually taken twice. Lee Min Ho had to press the castmate’s head into the cake twice so that the audience could watch the event from different perspectives. Lee Min Ho bowed down to apologize with a worried expression. When asked to redo the scene, Lee Min Ho bowed down in advance again and promised to do it gently before pressing her head into the cake again.   :heart3:

lee-min-ho-11-041823.webp

lee-min-ho-22-041823.webp

Source: KBS2 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan ohhh.............I thought all along it ended last February 8............In fact, Lee Min-ho posted on Instagram that the filming of the series has ended. This might not referring to filming but, for post-production. Do you think so?   

Yeah I though it was done in Feb to, it could be for post-production.

• Like 2

*** Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin drama, "Ask The Stars" will be airing sometime this year and hopefully, this will be well-received since Lee Min Ho has a mega, loyal followers. I hope we get to know/read the exact schedule of broadcast soon. Can't wait!   :shaq:

screenshot_20230419_133955_instagram.jpg

• Like 2

*** So, if "Ask the Stars" wrapped production only this April 12th, it's after over a year filming...... This drama has been filming since forever - hehehe - and I thought all along it wrapped already. I guess this is impossible to air this year. I'm looking like next year might be the time to broadcast the drama. Hopefully, not as long as 2025. Since this is set in  literally space, this will have extensive post-production. I'm excited and nervous at the same time because I'm not sure what the romantic pairing of LMH and Gong Hyo Jin will turn-out onscreen.   :heart2:

• Like 2

Re the pairing between Gong Hyo Jin and LMH - in the few photos we have seen of them together they look like they were  enjoying themselves, and in all his dramas he has had chemistry with his co-star. It’s like Pachinko where Soo Hugh has talked about the chemistry between Minho and Minha playing a big part in the casting decision.

This is the third drama he has done with an older, married actress (Faith/Legend and now this one) and it must be a relief that there won’t be numerous people pairing them together like they did with Heirs and TKEM.

Three years after TKEM there are still fans on twitter and YouTube convinced that he and Kim Go-eun  are a couple despite them never being seen together.

I know Ask the Stars is associated with TVN but that announcement yesterday didn’t mention what streamer it will be on did it?

Willinette  I know you are knowledgeable about k entertainment so I wanted to know about the Baeksang 

awards. Are they only  awarded to actors and actresses  who appear in a Korean drama?  It’s such a shame - LMH gives one of the best performances by a k actor and yet it can’t be recognised in his own country. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Re the pairing between Gong Hyo Jin and LMH - in the few photos we have seen of them together they look like they were  enjoying themselves, and in all his dramas he has had chemistry with his co-star. It’s like Pachinko where Soo Hugh has talked about the chemistry between Minho and Minha playing a big part in the casting decision.

This is the third drama he has done with an older, married actress (Faith/Legend and now this one) and it must be a relief that there won’t be numerous people pairing them together like they did with Heirs and TKEM.

Three years after TKEM there are still fans on twitter and YouTube convinced that he and Kim Go-eun  are a couple despite them never being seen together.

I know Ask the Stars is associated with TVN but that announcement yesterday didn’t mention what streamer it will be on did it?

Willinette  I know you are knowledgeable about k entertainment so I wanted to know about the Baeksang 

awards. Are they only  awarded to actors and actresses  who appear in a Korean drama?  It’s such a shame - LMH gives one of the best performances by a k actor and yet it can’t be recognised in his own country. 

@Lindyloo421  there's still no official announcement about the information on the platform but, it was reported before that the upcoming drama will be on Netflix and tvN (the latter is confirmed). Yes, Baeksang Awards is only for excellence in film and television in South Korea. They also give awards to theaters and variety shows. It recognizes the best of the best in K-entertainment industry only.   :sweet:

• Like 2

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho Wrap Up Filming for ‘When the Stars Gossip’

34b8d649-8e8a-4ad7-bbf7-dc034d554054.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho will ignite otherworldly chemistry.

The upcoming highly-anticipated series When the Stars Gossip has wrapped up all filming on the 12th.

When the Stars Gossip is a space rom-com that travels between Earth and space. It is the first Korean drama to feature a space station as its backdrop.

Lee Min Ho takes on the role of Gong Ryong, an ob-gyn who enters the space station as a space tourist. Gong Hyo Jin plays Captain Eve Kim, a top astronaut and perfectionist who doesn’t tolerate even the slightest mistake.

0967dd19-5f40-4490-85ef-db4b77df7efc.jpg

The drama is a collaboration between romantic comedy expert writer Seo Sook Hyang and Director Park Shin Woo. The duo reunites after their hit 2016 project Don’t Dare to Dream. As the story is set in space, a large number of visual effects are expected. The production will now focus on post-production work to enhance the quality.

The production team expressed their gratitude, saying, “We would like to thank all the actors and staff who worked day and night to ensure the smooth completion of the filming.” They continued, “Thanks to the perfect chemistry between Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Min Ho, the filming went smoothly. We are confident that the viewers will be drawn into the actors’ performances like a black hole.”

Meanwhile, the release platform and date for When the Stars Gossip are yet to be determined.

source : https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2246679

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

*** I'm happy that the production unit of the upcoming series "Ask The Stars" surprised us with an update! A little confusing because of the "wrap-up report" but, I'm not complaining. My excitement is doubled as I get to see Lee Min Ho's glimpse of their drama on set. Moreover, his unrivaled visuals captivate my heart, making me swoon again. Expectations are high for the drama because the work is set in outer space and I expect to see picturesque scenes through advanced technology. Besides, a lot of time and budget have been devoted to produce the series.   :wut:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Top 10 highest paid Korean actors of all time

Right from Kim Soo Hyun to Ji Chang Wook, keep scrolling to know who are the richest Korean stars of all time with a list of highest paid Korean actors.

2110312250_highest-paid-korean-actors_12

With the biggest K-dramas and Korean movies of all time, the Korean entertainment industry is an evergrowing entertainment industry. Right from extravagant sets, to the highest-paid Korean actors, the Hallyu wave has had one of the most lasting effects in the world of K-drama. The world of OTT platforms has suddenly led to a massive expansion of Korean entertainment and celebrity fandoms which has led to a phenomenal global Korean fandom.

This spectacle has definitely managed to create bigger names for several Korean actors who have been making a huge net worth off of the K-drama industry. This is precisely why this time we have curated a list of the top 10 Korean celebrities who are amongst the highest-paid Korean actors of all time. 

5. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho: Photo Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Brought up in Heukseok, South Korea, Lee Min Ho was born on June 22, 1987. The iconically famous model, as well as vocalist, has a huge fan following all across the world. In fact, after his lead role in ‘Boys over Flowers,’ he has not only won a number of awards he has been able to make a massive bank balance as well. If you want to watch more of Lee Min Ho, we highly recommend watching ‘City Hunter,’ ‘The Heirs,’ ‘Personal Faith,’ or ‘Gangnam Blues’ which was his first leading role. 

Lee Min Ho Net worth and estimated earnings

Lee Min Ho's net worth in 2023 is estimated to be 12 million US dollars. He is indeed one of the richest Korean actors of all time who charges around 78,700 USD per scene. 

5 Lesser known facts about Lee Min Ho

While the actor has always been in the public eye, here are a few lesser-known facts about him.

1. At the beginning of his career he was referred to as Lee Min. 

2. Lee Min Ho dreamt of being a soccer player before being an actor. 

3. The actor enlisted in the military when he was 30. 

4. He is pretty fond of singing. 

5. He is a dog lover. 

Lee Min Ho Achievement and Awards 

Lee Min Ho has received a number of nominations for several revered awards. However, when it comes to the awards and achievements won by the Korean actor, here are a few.

Lee Min Ho has won Asian Television Award, Baeksang Arts Awards, Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival, China Fashion Awards, and SBS Drama Awards among several others.

Top Lee Min Ho’s Movies and K-drama are: 

Lee Min Ho’s filmography has a massive collection of blockbuster movies and K-dramas. Here is a list of top Lee Min Ho’s movies and K-dramas:

• ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ (2020)
  • ‘The Heirs’ (2013)
  • ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ (2016)
  • ‘Gangnam Blues’ (2015)
  • ‘City Hunter’ (2011)
  • ‘Pachinko’ (2022)
  • ‘Boys Over Flowers’ (2009)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-10-highest-paid-korean-actors-of-all-time-1217517

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, syntyche said:

Notice for Accounts Impersonating

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. LMH is undoubtedly one of the most popular actors in the world, with a massive fan following on social media. However, this popularity has also made him a target for imposters who create fake accounts and pretend to be him. This is good that his agency issued a statement warning fans about such fake accounts.   :weary:  :tears:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1