Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

awesome! let me think about something fun as a theme and get back. I keep thinking of a space theme for some reason. hahahah...  usually for questions, we do something kind of random and funny. so something like:

Q1. imagine you end up running into lee min ho and his manager at the airport. his manager says you can ask one question but min ho is bored of the usual questions. so, what would you ask?

Q2. he has been a chaebol, spy, general, king, con artist, gangster. what would you like to see? astronaut? zombie killer? doctor?

for food and drinks, we can ask people to post their favourite foods or something from their part of the world to give it an international flavour.

P.S ~ when is his birthday by the way?

@LmanglaJune 22

I like the first question.  

• Like 4

“The King: Eternal Monarch” Cast Brightens Everyone’s Day With Their Smiles Behind The Scenes

0ecf9e19a21e4e56ada3a9dd597bf2aa.jpeg?s=

“The King: Eternal Monarch” cast is all smiles in new behind-the-scenes shots!

The romantic fantasy drama is gearing up for its finale this week, and to make things a little easier for fans as they prepare to say goodbye, SBS shared some sweet photos of the actors having fun while filming.

Lee Min Ho, who plays the show’s reticent and charismatic Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, smiles bright on set and keeps everyone in a good mood. He’s playful while filming with Kim Go Eun, and both he and Woo Do Hwan are beaming as they show off their own bromance chemistry that looks like it matches that of their characters.

Hide contents

the-king-3.jpg

the-king-5.jpg

the-king-1.jpg

Kim Go Eun plays both the fierce police officer Jung Tae Eul and the criminal Luna in the two universes, and she’s been putting her all into her performance as these two very different women.

While off camera, her sunny smile acts as a vitamin for everyone on set, and she also takes a cool selfie with her co-star Kim Kyung Nam. He plays Jung Tae Eul’s fellow detective Kang Shin Jae, and although he’s a manly man on screen, he’s beloved for his jokes on set.

Hide contents

the-king-8.jpg

the-king-9.jpg

Woo Do Hwan has also taken on dual roles in the drama, playing both the Korean Empire’s Captain of the Royal Guard Jo Yeong, as well as the Republic of Korea’s Jo Eun Seob, who is carrying out his mandatory military service as a police officer. While he gives off a cool and aloof aura, it’s clear from the behind-the-scenes photos that he’s actually super adorable on set.

Hide contents

the-king-4.jpg

Jung Eun Chae plays the youngest and first female prime minister of the Korean Empire, Goo Seo Ryung. She’s been gaining praise for her performance as the ambitious character, and she smiles from ear to ear when the camera’s off.

Hide contents

the-king-6.jpg

the-king-10.jpg

Lee Jung Jin has taken the role of the murderous Lee Lim, the brother of Lee Gon’s father, playing the most intense character of his 22 years as an actor so far. While he gives viewers chills with his evil deeds in the show, he’s gentle and sweet on set, even grinning as he takes a selfie with fellow cast members.

Hide contents

the-king-7.jpg

the-king-11.jpg

Production company Hwa&Dam Pictures stated, “The set of ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ is always full of the sound of laughter and passionate people working hard.” They asked fans to look forward to the finale of “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which is the end of all their hard work.

The finale airs on June 12 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405723wpp/the-king-eternal-monarch-cast-brightens-everyones-day-with-their-smiles-behind-the-scenes

• Like 6

http://www.racoi.or.kr/

Statistics for the 1st week of June by Korea Broadcast Advertising.

005DCUQYly1gfmhhwv4o5j30u00fx0xy.jpg

(total posts. Naver blog/cafe, Duam blog/cafe, and etc. total 8 websites. "The King" top1)

005DCUQYly1gfmhhx4dokj30u00d6aei.jpg

(total views of video. Naver and Duam videos. "The King" top 2)

005DCUQYly1gfmhhxal1mj30u00k2q4w.jpg

top 1  Lee Min Ho

top 2  Kim Go Eun

top 3  Lee Jung Jin

top 4  Woo Do Hwan

top 5  Kim Kyung Nam

(all pictures credit as tagged)

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@LmanglaJune 22

I like the first question.  

cool, then lets do it on 19th (friday) or 20th (saturday). generally do events closer to weekend as people generally have time to while. then on 22, your thread/group can have a smaller celebration among yourselves. sounds good?

• Like 5

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/1.14806140?boardId=1787

Lee Min Ho flaunts flawless visual in black-and-white photos

202006091928771724_5edf67a4b1d9e.jpg

202006091928771724_5edf67a4df4f5.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho subtly flaunts his statuesque handsomeness in photos of black-and-white style.

On the evening of June 9, on his SNS, actor Lee Min Ho posted 2 black-and-white photos displaying his allure and sweetness.

In particular, despite the photos' black and white colors, Lee Min Ho still mesmerizes fans with his statuesque visual.

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho is co-starring with Kim Go Eun in the Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS). Ahead of the finale, the audience is giving the actor many compliments for enhancing the story of parallel worlds.

d=1787https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/1.14806140?boardId=1787

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I love when lmh closed his eyes to try and recall the long list of names he had to deliver. So cute!

And at the same time, a lot of people are watching on wavve. Once Again is so popular on regular channel but TKEM has taken number 1 on Wavve 7 weeks straight! And Wavve reported TKEM’s viewership went up by 25% this past week. Wavve actually streams TKEM at the same time sbs does, and considering they’ve been number one on there since their airing, a lot of viewers must prefer to watch through Wavve. They probably do not have TV. Honestly, TVs are so far behind me that I don’t remember how exactly it works. I live in the US and I have a TV but my TV cannot stream regular channels. The sole purpose for having a TV for me is to install a bunch of apps to watch shows. I’m subscribed to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and HBO to watch shows and movies. Even free shows shown on regular channels, I watch through Netflix or Hulu. Clearly SBS must know a lot of TKEM’s viewership are watching through Wavve and they should be fine with it because they own a quarter of Wavve. We know TKEM has the most points on Good Data and lmh and kge too so while ratings are only mediocre on sbs, the show is overall quite popular in South Korea. 

Heretorant, although, it's otherwise, & contrary to that, the series was termed as a "hit Netflix drama" by GMA News Online, and South China Morning Post also mentioned it as a "hit Korean drama series" due to its popularity overseas. So, really....I don't get it why it's not popular in Korea. ...I guess, 1) is the PPL. Product placement, or PPL as the locals call it, has never been an issue with LMH's past dramas until this one. Most k-dramas are guilty of this, but "The King: Eternal Monarch" has taken it to a whole new level. The scenes where sponsored products have been integrated are so obvious, it takes the viewer out of the story almost immediately. These products are pushed at the most random moments. Giving the impression that they were just thrown into the script without much thinking involved. It becomes more a distraction than anything. 2) maybe because there are so many new characters introduced into the plot every episode that it’s genuinely tough for K-viewers to keep track of them. Granted, this might just be it. :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, you are the GOAT! 

8% is roughly 1.5-1.8 million people, I forgot exactly but when they used to update in the TKEM’s thread weeks ago, It showed the amount of viewers. That’s why I said in TKEM’s thread, in my head, they are performing at least 16% without us knowing lol. :lol:

But considering you said an article said half the viewers are watching and that’s 7.5 million people then that’s way higher than 16% lol. The thing to take into consideration, people subscribe to wavve for a reason —> to watch shows. So you wonder why on Wavve there could possibly be such a huge audience watching but not on regular channel? Because Wavve people are people who likes to watch shows. So yeah, it makes sense half the people on wavve are watching TKEM. And this translates into their good data points. How can a show that is supposedly rated “mediocre” be the most talked about and most buzz worthy show? They’re leading by a good margin! Once Again has good ratings but is nowhere near as popular at TKEM. In conclusion, they are gathering most of their viewers online. 

Another point, while TKEM is airing on all SBS and Wavve, they still remain one of the top shows on Netflix. For a few days now, they’ve been number 1 and today, number 2, just right behind Hospital Playlist. But hospital playlist is NOT on Wavve. So TKEM has managed to capture the viewers on both Netflix and Wavve. Add to that the 8% still ancient and watching on TV and their viewership is no joke! 

Let’s say Netflix and Wavve did not exist, how high would the ratings have gotten? Let’s remember, this is Writer Kim’s first project ever on SBS with Netflix and Wavve around. Previous dramas had the advantage of just being streamed on television. And even Mr. Sunshine is on TVN and Netflix only. The introduction of Wavve definitely decreased the chances of high ratings on regular channel because a lot of people who love watching shows are watching through Wavve. And we wondered why people who are interested enough are not watching live, it’s because they are watching it live on Wavve! Unfortunately, the ratings on Wavve does not get measured by Neilson. But the key takeaway is that roughly 1/3 of South Korea is on Wavve so the viewership on Wavve should be considered as well. If not for Wavve and all the people on wavve still had TV and watched through SBS, TKEM would be sitting at over 20% right now! The media should just shut up because the only one who truly knows that TKEM is doing well is SBS and Netflix. SBS is not losing out at all! They own Wavve and purposely put TKEM on there knowing that it would affect the ratings on regular channel. 

Heretorant, actually, it's not only SBS who's part of Wavve.  Other companies involved are SK Telecom, who holds the largest share - KBS and MBC, too. Wavve was established by these local firms as a means to counter Netflix, though its ambition to have a presence in Southeast Asia has not yet come to fruition.Wavve was given the green light to launch by Korean regulators just last year, though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

Heretorant, actually, it's not only SBS who's part of Wavve.  Other companies involved are SK Telecom, who holds the largest share - KBS and MBC, too. Wavve was established by these local firms as a means to counter Netflix, though its ambition to have a presence in Southeast Asia has not yet come to fruition.Wavve was given the green light to launch by Korean regulators just last year, though.

Yes, i’m aware they only hold a share as stated in my previous post. They own roughly a quarter, more or less. My point is that channels like sbs, kbs and mbc must know having Wavve would affect their ratings and they weighed out the odds and created Wavve anyway. It’s not like they’re losing out because they are gaining in other ways. Ratings are mediocre on sbs but doing great on Wavve. In the end, they’re doing just fine! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, scrawford said:

Phew, i just got done, writing the statistic of Naver ranking, Good data, and some other article claiming that TKEM is #1 on most searched Drama, and Explained that Wavve had 15 mil subs on MyDramalist, LOL. Cause apparently people thought wavve only had 1 mil. So i had to dig and find some article that support the amount of Wavve Subscriber. apparently Wavve is the merging of two streaming platform (Oksusu and Pooq) 30% of it's share owned by SK and each MBC, SBS and KBS owned 23.3%. LOL!!! the things i do to dig the truth.

Anyway, let say forget Netflix, it only has 2mil subs. OK, i can deal with that, but looking at the rest of the Public TV ratings, they look like Graveyard and only The King and Good Casting reach 8%. and lets not even focus on the king, Why in the world none of these matter for Korean news? why they still relies on TV ratings, where now we get Netflix and now Wavve with 15 million subs and counting!!!! Don't SBS, MBC and KBS wants to save their face, by explaining that majority of their viewer are tuning on wavve? why wavve is not put into consideration by the SK media news? I sounded like a broken record am I?. Both Goblin and Mr. sunshine were ladened with Controversies, but one thing saves them is their ratings, they got good ratings on cable channel.. Wavve Started in Fall 2019, and since then the only hits we got late last year and early this year were all cable channel Dramas. I could list some dramas name to prove my points, but lets just not. TKEM only have 1 episode left, let's just enjoyed LMH on our screen. I'm sure there are some deal Studio Dragon/KES, SBS and Netlfix settled with behind closed door, that none of us viewers know. They are not loosing money, LMH isn't loosing money, KGE, KKN, WDH are a not loosing money or popularity. It's just sucks, because if it only airs on Netflix, this will be considered a hit, or if it's performing 16-17% on TVN, would be considered  success. Just that one SBS TV ratings, is what people and media are fixated on. And the complexity of the story doesn't help, yes, it not for everybody consumption, but it doesn't mean it's a flop.

I wonder if the whole cast and KES will do another press cons, address all the controversies, tell us that you not loosing money and that The reason TKEM has low ratings on Public channel is because people watch it on streaming platform. 

Also, there is one Twitter article that said TKEM have 56% viewership on Wavve. so lets say Wavve has 15 mill and 50% of that is 7,5 mill people watching TKEM on wavve. I can't find the amount of viewers that represent 8.1% ratings, lol, otherwise i would combine those two.

Sigh... i got a headache just by typing this, i need a drink already lol!

scrawfordSK TV ratings are always significant to gauge which programs are more popular for broadcasting companies, advertising companies, and also K-fans. IDK why SKorea has (2) different ratings. Both companies (AGB Nielson & TNmS) use a research tool called People Meter that is attached to a Receptor. Any person can be included in the research, but families that have a member involved in the broadcasting business in some way are excluded. Now the question is, what makes the ratings have 2~3% differences between the two research companies? I guess the reason for this difference is that TNmS visits the households and includes “guests” that are watching TV into their studies thus increasing the percentage of certain TV Show, while AGB Nielson does not. Because I think these percentage differences would mean a lot for advertising companies or broadcasting companies. I wish we could see identical numbers in the future so as not to create confusion. Otherwise, we see few percentage differences like we do now.  When dramas play the ratings game they win or they die. Death can mean simply losing money or being quickly forgotten. A badly performing drama can have its EP count reduced or dropped entirely. Currently, the motto going around the drama industry is “3-EPs.” If a drama doesn’t get good ratings within three episodes it’s unlikely to have a good run later on. Therefore, the lead to the pilot EP is as important as the broadcast itself. Despite all the tricks in the industry, in the end a drama’s job is to entertain its audience. Neilsen Korea measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions on social media. :blush: South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for TV ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you.

• Like 3

Take A Sneak Peak On The Finale Episode Preview Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

the-king-eternal-monarch-hellokpop-660x4

All things will go full circle in the last episode of The King: Eternal Monarch!

Down the stretch, the penultimate episodes of The King: Eternal Monarch sent drama fans in a spiral of thrill! It answered hanging questions regarding Lee Lim’s goals, and showed Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul attempting to change their doomed fate.

The King

Brace yourself as tears and heartbreak are hinted on its final episode preview. In the video, we see Jung Tae Eul staring at a man approaching her with a name tag of Lee Ji Hun, who seem unfamiliar with her. Flashes of anguished moments also highlighted Jo Yeong and Kang Shin Jae’s characters.

Draping the already somber mood are heartfelt voices of the star crossed lovers. Lee Gon confesses his unrequited love, while Jung Tae Eul agonizingly realizes how her love story concludes.

The last episode of The King: Eternal Monarch will air on June 12 via SBS. It will globally stream on Netflix!

source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/the-king-eternal-monarch-finale-preview/

• Like 5

On 6/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, 1ouise said:

It's fun to hear everyone's thoughts about LMH's future roles.  I think I agree with almost everyone.  :lol:  

I like the suggestions Park Bo-young, Kim Tae-ri, IU, and maybe Han Hyo-joo.  I would suggest Jung So-min, also.

It would depend on the role as to which actress would be best suited.  But LMH would have chemistry with anyone.

I want him to try everything, and I look forward to more of his second chapter, which quite logically and naturally will be more mature.

Here's where I watched "Good Day."

https://www.dailymotion.com/woodalchisminoz/videos

They have 18 episodes.

@gtLmh0622 says there are 6 episodes left to be translated.  (I didn't know that.)

I would like him to work with Kim Tae Ri or IU too.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:22 PM, Lmangla said:

awesome! let me think about something fun as a theme and get back. I keep thinking of a space theme for some reason. hahahah...  usually for questions, we do something kind of random and funny. so something like:

Q1. imagine you end up running into lee min ho and his manager at the airport. his manager says you can ask one question but min ho is bored of the usual questions. so, what would you ask?

Q2. he has been a chaebol, spy, general, king, con artist, gangster. what would you like to see? astronaut? zombie killer? doctor?

for food and drinks, we can ask people to post their favourite foods or something from their part of the world to give it an international flavour.

P.S ~ when is his birthday by the way?

I like question 1, I would ask him what he did during his MS years? Did he study English?

I don't think LMH has acted as a spy. I think that would be a great action movie for him. A spy, maybe for North Korea or something.

@gtLmh0622Have you found any articles or interviews by LMH about his time in MS?  What he did during the weekends and evenings? Did he study English?  What did he do at the Senior Center?  Any interesting stories to tell at the center? How was the two weeks military training?  What did he do?  How did he fare? Are they supposed to talk about it?  Have other actors talked about their time at MS?  For example Kim Soo Hyun or Ji Chang Wook? I am curious.. :D

On 6/8/2020 at 2:55 PM, Nikaa94 said:

As much as I want him to come back, it is better to wait. To be honest, LMH might have not come back with drama after MS if KES hadn't offered him TKEM role. KES is a top and known writer and I doubt any actor would reject her. LMH himself mentioned in the press conference that KES's name is influential (don't remember exact words) and that he trusted her. That is why he came back with drama soon after MS. He might have come back with a movie had it not been with KES offer. LMH is very popular and well-established and he doesn't need to be in projects to gain popularity. Therefore, I think he has become even more cautious and meticulous about his projects. He may not choose drama until he knows for sure the script has something good to offer. Like @leeminhosny mentioned popular actors get criticized fast. LMH knows this too. It is best we wait until we get a script worthy of coming back. If he doesn't choose good scripts, people will judge and criticize that his role is the same and it is boring. K-netizens were not patient with TKEM and criticized it so fast because of A-list actors and super high expectations, which is why KES should have started the drama stronger to meet up with viewers' expectations and not lose them *eye siding* :D (less ppl, ..). tvN dramas are a lot better in terms of creativity and new plots. He has been in public channels for so long. tvN and JTBC produce very good dramas. Most actors have once played in tvN dramas. To be honest, TKEM is tvN material, I don't know why KES chose SBS. I agree that we should support him whatever role he chooses. I want the best for him!

He chooses writers who has had previous hits or great directors.  I am not sure about his choice of dramas though. Three of them had myths or mythology or going back in time. Two were school kids.  Faith director is one of the best, and so is the writer.  KES and LOTBS

were very successful writers and LOTBS director was the same as CH director I think. GB director is top notch for gangster movies. GB was the third of a trilogy. The other two were great successes.

I really did not like Bounty Hunters. It has a good idea but story line not interesting and directing meh. A better story about Bounty Hunters would be much better.

Some one asked about another Chinese drama that he rejected and he picked this instead.  A popular Chinese actress Zhang Zi Yi (??)  approached him. Maybe that would have been a better choice.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Heretorant said:

@kiklaminHo You like R88 too? I honestly believe it’s a drama everyone should watch. Everyone can learn a thing or two about appreciating life. Are you watching Hospital Playlist? It’s the same writer as Reply.

I’m up for it. I’m a sucker for damaged leads or a “villain” lead. Unfortunately, I don’t believe korean dramas write too many of these characters. It’s usually movies. That’s why I don’t mind him taking a break from dramas and choosing film instead. Off the top of my head, I can’t name a ton of korean dramas where the lead is “bad.” Maybe Ji Sung in “Defendant,” Lee Jun Ki in “Two Weeks,” Jang Hyuk in “Slave hunters,” and Jo In Sung in “That winter the wind blows?” I think that’s as “bad” as characters get in kdramaland.

Hahaha you’re most certainly correct. Lmh is mostly remembered for his roles from hit dramas but I think he performs the best in his projects that are low rated. It’s not that he didn’t perform well in this other projects, it’s that he could only do so much with what he was given.  I think it’s not LOTBS though, I think it’s more BOF and Heirs. People actually liked him a lot during LOTBS and praised his comedic acting. Many can agree that he shined even next to JJH and possibly carried the show. To me, lmh is a great actor but a great actor also needs to meet a great role. LG is a great role imo and that’s why he’s excelling. LG‘s story was an emotional roller coaster ride so lmh had to portray many different emotions and he delivered flawlessly! 

I prefer he takes both routes lol. He can take on some roles that will be automatic hits and some that are more challenging and may not be a success. 

I honestly believe he accepted GB with the mindset of b). A heartthrob known for his romantic roles taking on something completely opposite? GB wasn’t a huge blockbuster but everyone who watches it will agree he is so different there and it might even convert some haters to believing he’s not just all romance.

I think some people were saying that his fans won’t allow him to “shed his image” but truthfully, I would like it if he did. I seriously would love to see him venture out and try different roles. Nothing is wrong with being an entertaining actor but I do believe that’s not where he wants to stay. Whatever his choice, I will support him every step of the way. 

I wonder if he wants to remain popular and thus stick with safe themes or branch out but risk a flop. I think I would like him to do something with a strong social message, maybe dealing with the coronavirus pandemic or something like Parasite, and wealth inequality.  Something deep and serious. Or a prison drama, hard and gritty. I really like the story line for his Toyata mini-series commercial. He acted as twins, one bad and the other good.  ( I think something similar was done by Yang Se Jong in Duel which I liked a lot.) I think if he does a drama, it should be safe but he could branch out in a movies like he did for GB, something that shows him in a different light.

On 6/9/2020 at 1:11 PM, Heretorant said:

Chingu, you are the GOAT! 

8% is roughly 1.5-1.8 million people, I forgot exactly but when they used to update in the TKEM’s thread weeks ago, It showed the amount of viewers. That’s why I said in TKEM’s thread, in my head, they are performing at least 16% without us knowing lol. :lol:

But considering you said an article said half the viewers are watching and that’s 7.5 million people then that’s way higher than 16% lol. The thing to take into consideration, people subscribe to wavve for a reason —> to watch shows. So you wonder why on Wavve there could possibly be such a huge audience watching but not on regular channel? Because Wavve people are people who likes to watch shows. So yeah, it makes sense half the people on wavve are watching TKEM. And this translates into their good data points. How can a show that is supposedly rated “mediocre” be the most talked about and most buzz worthy show? They’re leading by a good margin! Once Again has good ratings but is nowhere near as popular at TKEM. In conclusion, they are gathering most of their viewers online. 

Another point, while TKEM is airing on all SBS and Wavve, they still remain one of the top shows on Netflix. For a few days now, they’ve been number 1 and today, number 2, just right behind Hospital Playlist. But hospital playlist is NOT on Wavve. So TKEM has managed to capture the viewers on both Netflix and Wavve. Add to that the 8% still ancient and watching on TV and their viewership is no joke! 

Let’s say Netflix and Wavve did not exist, how high would the ratings have gotten? Let’s remember, this is Writer Kim’s first project ever on SBS with Netflix and Wavve around. Previous dramas had the advantage of just being streamed on television. And even Mr. Sunshine is on TVN and Netflix only. The introduction of Wavve definitely decreased the chances of high ratings on regular channel because a lot of people who love watching shows are watching through Wavve. And we wondered why people who are interested enough are not watching live, it’s because they are watching it live on Wavve! Unfortunately, the ratings on Wavve does not get measured by Neilson. But the key takeaway is that roughly 1/3 of South Korea is on Wavve so the viewership on Wavve should be considered as well. If not for Wavve and all the people on wavve still had TV and watched through SBS, TKEM would be sitting at over 20% right now! The media should just shut up because the only one who truly knows that TKEM is doing well is SBS and Netflix. SBS is not losing out at all! They own Wavve and purposely put TKEM on there knowing that it would affect the ratings on regular channel. 

Yes, with 1.5 million in Netflix and 7.5 million in Wave and 1.8 million in SBS, the total is around 10 million which should be a lot. I don't even see Married mentioned any longer after its run but I think TKEM will be popular for a longer period.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

cool, then lets do it on 19th (friday) or 20th (saturday). generally do events closer to weekend as people generally have time to while. then on 22, your thread/group can have a smaller celebration among yourselves. sounds good?

@LmanglaLet's set it up Friday, so people have 2 days to post .  So, the only thing we really need to do is come up with questions before the 19th, right?  The food and drink will be easy.  

• Like 4

There is a writer called Kim Eun Hee (Jirisan (New),Kingdom, signal).  I heard the name of her dramas and I think her dramas are successful too. Not sure if she focuses on Romance too. It seems like her style is different. If LMH wants to try a different genre, it would be great to try her style of drama. When is LMH going to be interviewed? lol I miss his interviews. We can get to know his opinions about his future projects through him. He might have changed his mind about projects after MS. 

1 more episode left and Im so sad!! :tears: This drama should have been 20 episodes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622Have you found any articles or interviews by LMH about his time in MS?  What he did during the weekends and evenings? Did he study English?  What did he do at the Senior Center?  Any interesting stories to tell at the center? How was the two weeks military training?  What did he do?  How did he fare? Are they supposed to talk about it?  Have other actors talked about their time at MS?  For example Kim Soo Hyun or Ji Chang Wook? I am curious.. :D

CallieP, celebrities who have completed their MS are not prohibited to talk about their military life when asked about. I haven't come across any articles or interviews on LMH about this, the same thing with KSH BUT, JCW talked about it when he was asked then. (refer here : https://www.soompi.com/article/1326289wpp/ji-chang-wook-shares-thoughts-on-military-service-and-worries-about-returning-to-acting) :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1