Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest nomarionette

sorry if i seem to post a lot :) i just have a lot of free time hahahahaanyway, here's the continuation of the list i (we) love about lee min ho oppatumblr_na8qngSkFP1tsvx77o3_500.gif
tumblr_na8qngSkFP1tsvx77o2_500.gif
we cannot ignore the many ways he plays with his mouth right? hahahaha

Popular idols, actors, and artists to participate in '2014 Oh Joon Sung K-Drama Concert' this September

Many top names have been confirmed for the artist lineup at the upcoming '2014 Oh Joon Sung K-Drama Concert' this September!

The lineup consists of Hallyu drama actors and top K-POP artists, who either participated in the drama or sang theme songs. As Oh Joon Sung has provided many OST songs for various productions, you'll be able to hear hit songs from dramas like 'The Sun of My Master', 'Boys Over Flowers', 'Cinderella's Sister', 'City Hunter', and more!

Jo Gwan Woo, Park Wan Kyu, Scenery of Riding Bicycle, Bobby Kim, T (Yoon Mi Rae), Bada, ALi, 4men's Shin Yong Jae, Ailee, Girl's Day, Monday Kiz, Kim Bo Kyung, and EXO-K were names that were officially mentioned through recent press releases.

However, the concert website revealed more names that were not mentioned in the initial press releases such as TVXQTaeTiSeo, Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Min Ho, and Lee Jun Ki

The '2014 Oh Joon Sung Drama Concert' will be held at Seoul World Cup Stadium on September 27 at 6 PM KST. Check out the full line up listed on the website through the image below!

EXO-K_1406956207_20140802_kdramaconcert.

cr: allkpop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Joon Sung was the man behind Boys Over Flowers and City Hunter OST. I check the website and there's some change in the line-up, but Lee Minho still on the list (now he is the only actor after Lee Jun Ki no longer on the list). I wonder will Lee Minho come to this event? I guess we just wait and see later :)

Bu5jbf9CUAA-t13.png

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  :-*
Lee Min Ho for GUESS is still the hottest news in town :)Here's one news in English:
[from BNTNews.co.uk]
GUESS JEANS Holds F/W Promotion With Lee Min Ho
by Sunghee Park] Recently, actor Lee Min Ho became a new face of global fashion brand GUESS Jeans.(photo skipped)GUESS has been famous for its outstanding main model selection. Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell and Drew Barrymore, who worked as an exclusive model of GUESS, were once called ‘Guess Girl’ and became a fashion icon after then. 
It has been very rare for GUESS to choose male as its exclusive model. This made people pay more attention to Lee Min Ho when he made a contract with GUESS, planning to have a promotion that will attract both male and female customers.
Through this promotion, Lee Min Ho is planning to deliver the message that every woman needs to be a sexy GUESS Girl in order to meet a hot guy like himself. He will present various F/W items that include stylish destroyed jeans. 
One official from GUESS Korea said, “Lee Min Ho has many fans globally. We thought he is the best actor who suits the best to our brand image. Through this promotion, you will be able to find out a new charm of Lee Min Ho, who transformed into a GUESS guy.”
Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho and Guess Korea’s collaborative promotion can be found in various fashion magazines and every guess store in Korea (starting September). 
More GUESS Fan Art =D>Bu6560rCQAEVEXZ.jpg:large
Bu6Y4zpCYAEon9m.jpg:large
Bu655jxCIAELHlQ.jpg:large
cr as tagged

pixie0622 said: ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  :-*
Lee Min Ho for GUESS is still the hottest news in town :)Here's one news in English:
[from BNTNews.co.uk]

Through this promotion, Lee Min Ho is planning to deliver the message that every woman needs to be a sexy GUESS Girl in order to meet a hot guy like himself. He will present various F/W items that include stylish destroyed jeans. 

@Mosquito Thank you chingu for the full translation of the article on the innovative launch of Minho's YADEA TV AD.  I am especially delighted by the teaser that the media used: Today's broadcasting of “The Voice of China” will be brought forward by 20 minutes. The latest masterpiece by Lee Min Ho oppa will be awaiting you at 20:45 (hours), please stay tuned!  Be there or be square. // So they really marketed the material as a LMH opus rather than a Yadea production.  That's what you call value for money  $-)
LG is another brand that aims to capture the elusive Chinese market by capitalizing on the LEE MINHO EFFECT:Bu5DwgfIYAAnBta.jpg:large

Just makes me feel good that LMH remains to be a very powerful marketing tool some FIVE YEARS AFTER he shot to stardom. ^:)^P.S.  There's also something admirable about the fact that he endorses CHALLENGER brands rather than market leaders---in a way this reflects his personalty of not being complacent or feeling superior despite his success.  *sigh* One more reason to love him  :x

alesia44

said:

pixie0622

said:

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  :-*

Lee Min Ho for GUESS is still the hottest news in town 

:)

Here's one news in English:

[from

BNTNews.co.uk

]

Through this promotion, Lee Min Ho is planning to deliver the message that every woman needs to be a sexy GUESS Girl in order to meet a hot guy like himself.

He will present various F/W items that include stylish destroyed jeans. 

OMG CAN I JUST SCREAM AT THE FACT OF LMH NEW ENDORSEMENT GUESS!!!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I COULD EVER RECEIVE LIKE BIGTIME!!!

I am even more excited that it's global, shoot if it hits stores in the US idc if its men's jeans I'll buy them and wear them!! hahaha

tumblr_miojbvcz3D1rdfdp5o1_400.gif

Hi @adlyn13 As much as we wish it to be a global deal, it looks like that it's going to be GUESS Korea for now, for their F/W promotion.  I was also confused with the inclusion of "global" in the news but it's really to emphasize that GUESS is a global brand and therefore it was drawn to MinHo due to his worldwide appeal as well.
=======================LG MOBILE WEIBO UPDATE "Talking about Korea, what comes first to mind?"  MinHo of course!Bu7pgGNCIAAFPJC.jpg:large
cr as tagged

@alesia44 Good catch on the disproportionate size of Minho's head, too  :-bd
Soompi picks up the story, too =D>
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho is the New Face for Guessyeonjiii August 13, 2014 

Actor Lee Min Ho has become the new face for the trendy clothes brand, Guess.

Guess is known for working with world famous female celebrities and naming them the “Guess Girl.” They have worked with famous celebrities like, Claudia SchifferNaomi Campbell, and Drew Barrymore. Back in 2009, Guess worked with male actor, Jung Woo Sung, and in order to actively promote their brand among the male and female customers, they decided to use a male model as the face of the brand.

Through this promotion, Guess is planning on promoting their new destroyed jeans that was revealed this season and will reveal hot items for the fall and winter season. Along with the release of the upcoming items, Guess and Lee Min Ho created a message that said, “If you dream of having a romantic relationship with a hot male, you have to become a sexy Guess Girl.”

An official of Guess Korea said, “In the case of Lee Min Ho, you can say that he’s a befitting celebrity for Guess because he has a large fan base internationally. Through this promotion, Lee Min Ho has transformed into a Guess Guy and many will be able to see his different charms.”

When this upcoming promotion beginning in September, many will be able to see images of Lee Min Ho all over Guess stores in Korea. He will also be appearing in various fashion magazines and promotion blogs.

I wonder if Guess Guy would have a line of underwear or swimwear :-? [-O<

Bu7_jbaCEAIuFaX.jpg:large

Some enterprising businessman (or woman) opened a MINHO COFFEE SHOP in China  =D> Without having to explain anything, the "crown" on the logo strongly suggests uri Minho.  (I wonder if Starhaus can claim royalties since they use the crown emblem in Minho's FM merchandise?  But then again, this is China so....good luck.)M8dTYOE.jpg
cr as tagged

Found this in DC Gall---poster for K-POP FESTIVAL IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.If he's going to be here for the K-Pop Festival, could this be a stop for RE:MINHO in South and/or North America?  <:-PGLOBAL LEE MIN HO Fighting!!!FN5REKB.jpg
cr Minoz RD FB via DCInside