Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest MáriaP

adlyn13

said: @pixie0622‌ You know, spanish wow cool @‌MariaP I am sorry but your comments that you have put are quite detrimental and disrespectful to LMH and his fans.Your last post says exactly the same thing others have put on here. Everyone is welcome in this thread as long as harmony is kept and its sad to say your posts don't reflect that, if you consider yourself a fan please refrain from negative comments about minoz or misinterpreted information about LMH Disculpa pero tus commentarios han sido una falta de respecto y dañino a los fans y a LMH, tu ultimo mensaje es exactamente igual a lo que otros han puesto no veo ni una differencia o que quieres probar con eso.Todos son bienvenidos a este foro siempre y cuando mantegan la harmonia, es triste decirlo que lo que has puesto aqui no refleja eso, por favor discute lo positivo si no , mejor no ponerlo gracias.

@Mosquito This pic  6964db43gw1ejeht53acrj20xc1e0tli.jpg is hilarious!   :))
I don't like dem prickly stubbles, so let me show our Minoz here the ORIGINAL pic before those tiny spikes become permanently imprinted in our minds:
BvKqKXHCEAI0a6h.jpg:large

Here's another cute Fan Edit.  YADEA, like EIDER, is the gift that keeps on giving!  :))
BvKfK1BIMAEyHL3.jpg:large
cr as tagged

pixie0622

said:

@Mosquito This pic  6964db43gw1ejeht53acrj20xc1e0tli.jpg is hilarious!   :))

I don't like dem prickly stubbles, so let 

me show our Minoz here the ORIGINAL pic before those tiny spikes become permanently imprinted in our minds:
Here's another cute Fan Edit.  YADEA, like EIDER, is the gift that keeps on giving!  :))

cr as tagged

Still more from THE HEIRS INSIDE STORY Making Magazine ;):))
It's make-up but he looks really hurt, doesn't he?  Wasn't there news that his lip got really hurt during this fight scene?  BvJGXH6CcAEXA18.jpg:large

I loved this scene :xBvJGWu3CcAEhX3c.jpg:large

Aishh, that mouth, jinjja! :-*BvJGW1FCAAAvKgE.jpg:large

cr 超级小妞-Yorie weibo

Uri Minho featured in the MOST HANDSOME MEN IN THE WORLD (under 25)  :x
News sourced from DC Gall HERE 
Feast your eyes, ladies ;))
2013 (LMH at #18)http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYxMTE2MDk2.html

2012 (LMH at #9)http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA3NzE1NjM2.html

Guest jellylovesfaith

Does he still go as under 25? :-/ and what he's dropped in ranks? Ah well he'll always be no 1 in all our lists. :D

@jellylovesfaith I'm even surprised that he still made it to the 2013 list considering that a lot of famous guys dropped out (like Zach Efron, Justin Bieber, etc.).  But aren't you proud  that he's one of very few Asians and the only Korean in the list?  Just proves how much global appeal our boy has!  I'm sure we would be seeing him represent more luxury global brands. 
His look is a mix of Asian and Continental so he would be perfect for brands like Tag Heuer, Speedo (yes!), Burberry, etc. 
BvIynLiCUAEPMkb.jpg:large
BvIyqFBCQAA_qJs.jpg:large
From KNTV Good Day ep 12 (via Minoz_Jakarta TW)

pixie0622 said: MINOZ CHILE will participate in the 6th KPOP FESTIVAL in Chile on Aug. 18.Event will be broadcast in KBS =D>MInoz Chile Fighting!!!Minho must really be very big in Chile because his Minoz were even interviewed on Chile TV! Minho's character dolls are so cute! :))City Hunter :))And of course!
source Minoz Chile OFC FB

gracelee102009 said: @pixie0622. . .

the same guy that directed the Osim cf (2014) which LMH modeled? The director I think looked slimmer during that time but his actions and smile looks the same to me. If it is him then LMH really must be one guy who is easy to work with and easy to get along with...if i got the year right, from 2009 to current it's already 4 to 5 years that they've worked together. :-bd. That's why I totally agree with what you wrote below. But if I got the identity wrong just the same I still am with you with what you said below.

credit to goodboySR