Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

MINOZ NOTICE:  Minoz 5th ed. opens its second recruitment period starting Aug. 18 until 22 only.  Those interested to sign up please go to official website ==> HERE
================================
No, please don't look at me like that :\">BvFmw4wIQAABdpX.jpg:large

I beg you please, don't stare....smiley-shocked017.gifBvFm1D7IcAA3Key.jpg:large

I warned you......I can't.....smiley-sick013.gifBvFnOGhIMAIFV2s.jpg:large

pixie0622 said: MINOZ NOTICE:  Minoz 5th ed. opens its second recruitment period starting Aug. 18 until 22 only.  Those interested to sign up please go to official website ==> HERE
================================
No, please don't look at me like that :\">

I beg you please, don't stare....smiley-shocked017.gif

I warned you......I can't.....smiley-sick013.gif

@kiklamino It's the only official MINOZ site that's open for membership (albeit for a limited time only).  I tried signing up but I got stumped.  There are others here who were able to sign up like @mtdt @moonrain and I know that @teddydoobie was able to register with the help of a Korean friend (need to enter Korean ph #).
I'm reposting this FILA F/W 2014 Making Video (in case you missed it while you were on vacay) since you love his FILA campaign so much :-*

uploaded by goodboySR
@jellylovesfaith I miss your TT posts too!  Please bring them back ;;)

@pixie0622‌

You know, spanish wow cool

@‌MariaP

I am sorry but your comments that you have put are quite detrimental and disrespectful to LMH and his fans.Your last post says exactly the same thing others have put on here. Everyone is welcome in this thread as long as harmony is kept and its sad to say your posts don't reflect that, if you consider yourself a fan please refrain from negative comments about minoz or misinterpreted information about LMH

Disculpa pero tus commentarios han sido una falta de respecto y dañino a los fans y a LMH, tu ultimo mensaje es exactamente igual a lo que otros han puesto no veo ni una differencia o que quieres probar con eso.Todos son bienvenidos a este foro siempre y cuando mantegan la harmonia, es triste decirlo que lo que has puesto aqui no refleja eso, por favor discute lo positivo si no , mejor no ponerlo gracias.

It seems to be dry season for us fans right now  :(  until GB finishes and he starts his FMs and Tour.  I hope to see the new PEPSI or TENWOW TVCs before August ends!  I can't imagine how it is with the fans of other celebs who have laid low for years.  I hope when he leaves for service he would have finished enough CFs to tide us over for two mind-wrecking years!  smiley_goodluck_yellow.gif
Why did LG make him hold a Peking duck?  I know it's his fave food, but wae?? ^#(^BvE1gMcCUAIwDED.jpg:large

So serious yet so beautiful! :xBvGwac-CMAAsj6Y.jpg:large
Minho~ya, you have to hurry and close a deal for a drama soon!  I'm starting to fall for In Sung and I want you to be the only one in my heart ;))
ctto

@pixie
chingu, why did you mention his soon to come military service?
Denial is my defense mechanism to survive reality..lol
Thank you for the FILA video.@ 0.58 I did not breathe for a sec.

Another of my fave is his TRUGEN photoshoots.
Let's remember again how Gorgeous he is there too.
 just click

and after
and continue with the whole LMH section in YT. hahaha

ps :chingu don't worry I gave the same battle with you last summer for So Ji Sub . But my baby boy is only one and he was the winner again.

:)>-

@kiklamino I'm glad you understand my  situation chingu  >:D<  I was afraid that I would be banished from this thread for suggesting the possibility of my heart wavering for a second  :((  But to be honest, I watch epis of Faith and CH while waiting for new epis of IOTL to keep my heart strong and beating for our baby boy   :\">  Of course, I admire other actors but this JIS is something else in IOTL......I can't wait for the day when uri Minho is a little older and can take on this type of role that is so mature and funny while also tragic and profound....
Thanks @Marwa Zizo for sharing those FB pics of our boy after GB filming.  Were these taken today?  I read from some K-Minoz' tweets that yesterday and today were "big and difficult" scenes.  So if those pics were taken today, then that means our boy did well for he's looking mighty fine and happy.  
Nice Fan Edit(although the handprint is not from Yadea but LDF)BvE2YRBCQAEtuA-.jpg:large
ctto

pixie0622

said:

kiklamino I'm glad you understand my  situation chingu  >:D<  I was afraid that I would be banished from this thread for suggesting the possibility of my heart wavering for a second  :((  But to be honest, I watch epis of Faith and CH while waiting for new epis of IOTL to keep my heart strong and beating for our baby boy   :\">  Of course, I admire other actors but this JIS is something else in IOTL......I can't wait for the day when uri Minho is a little older and can take on this type of role that is so mature and funny while also tragic and profound....

Thanks Marwa Zizo for sharing those FB pics of our boy after GB filming.  Were these taken today?  I read from some K-Minoz' tweets that yesterday and today were "big and difficult" scenes.  So if those pics were taken today, then that means our boy did well for he's looking mighty fine and happy.  

Nice Fan Edit(although the handprint is not from Yadea but LDF)

ctto

Guest tatajoy

Hi! I'm just a silent lurker here. I envy those minoz that are able to see him in person, esp. On shooting location. Thank you for sharing us pictures and taking the time to translate either Chinese or korean languages. I gave a high credit to Chinese minoz for passionately loving LMH by giving help to those who in need. Now I totally understand what he mean by saying his fans are his Everything.

@pixie0622 you are not the only one who also likes JIS on this board. There are a few others and I am one of them ;) , but when it comes to the time that I have to choose one, I am so certain who I will go with.. and you can guess who , hihi.. btw, where do you watch IOTL, I thought I would jump on it when it starts, but I haven't yet, just saw the trailer.

edit: but I am with you on that LMH should do a drama soon. I miss him in a drama so much. I am watching something else now, the main character is also a rich boy and that always reminds me of LMH. There were times I paused in order to watch snippets of BOF.