Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

OMO....LMH FOR GUESS!!!
Bu4Pr6kIgAA5KIr.jpg:large

Source:  SPORTSWORLD(Rough trans) Lee Min Ho has been picked as new GUESS model. The company said that "you will be able to meet the unique charm of Lee Min Ho turned into Guess Guy With this promotion," "Guess brand suitable for a global fan base around the world of Lee Min Ho the star," said. 
If your dreams of romance with a man as with Lee Min Ho ..... is expected to showcase visuals with a message that the hook should be attractive and sexy Guess.Article HERE
I AM SO, SO EXCITED ON WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US!!!! \:D/ <:-P

Guest prosperity

@pixie0622, yes, I'm the one with the hand fetish :)
I love that he isn't a trend. The Heirs finished over half a year ago and he is still insanely popular, and competing with singers, and Chinese stars in China.
I hope his movie is insanely successful. 
ETA: =D> I'm so excited for the Guess endorsement. The only thing that could possibly make me more happy is a LV, or the like endorsement.

Yasssss!!! My prayer has been answered. Finally a good clothing brand that I actually like and can buy :))
Where is @prosperity? A nice clothing endorsement since Trugen, weee. <:-P

Guest prosperity

pixie0622 said: @guadi @prosperity Is this a Global Deal?  I saw another article that compares him to Claudia Schiffer and that he would be the new GUESS GUY with no mention of territory.

pixie0622 said: OMO....LMH FOR GUESS!!!

Source:  SPORTSWORLD(Rough trans) Lee Min Ho has been picked as new GUESS model. The company said that "you will be able to meet the unique charm of Lee Min Ho turned into Guess Guy With this promotion," "Guess brand suitable for a global fan base around the world of Lee Min Ho the star," said. 
If your dreams of romance with a man as with Lee Min Ho ..... is expected to showcase visuals with a message that the hook should be attractive and sexy Guess.Article HERE
I AM SO, SO EXCITED ON WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US!!!! \:D/ <:-P

lol @prosperity - nah, you're not the only one :)
@pixie0622 - It's for Korea F/W line. But the article acknowledges his "world wide fanbase". He's a new model for their Guess Guy line.

...but the all important task for uri Minho: he might need to do a lot squads because no matter how many claims @Maja has made, he does not have any bump [-X :)
@prosperity - he does have a few LV items in his closet. You never know (or we can dream). One year, he did a Cartier support exhibition I think.

Guest prosperity

@guadi, he also wears a lot of Givenchy, either one would give me bliss.
*faints* @ "he does not have any bump" :)

@pixie0622 GUESS is the super duper good news on the anniversary of FAITH, YAY~
@prosperity Nope you're not the only who wants MH to stop endorsing Semir (I think his contract is ending) I want him to stay far far away for reason~
10551113_742761815784443_756373705716798
credit: Weibo/minzo_peace

lol I'm way too excited for this news, but with good reason, I've been starved of a good clothing catalog in a really long time *Crossing fingers and toes that this one would be awesome*
To clarify because there might be some confusion in the future - he's modeling the main line. There are other divisions within Guess Jeans and are endorsed by other celebs. Hope I'm explaining this correctly.