Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

pixie0622 said: Found this in DC Gall---poster for K-POP FESTIVAL IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.If he's going to be here for the K-Pop Festival, could this be a stop for RE:MINHO in South and/or North America?  <:-PGLOBAL LEE MIN HO Fighting!!!MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!
cr Minoz RD FB via DCInside

pixie0622 said: Found this in DC Gall---poster for K-POP FESTIVAL IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.If he's going to be here for the K-Pop Festival, could this be a stop for RE:MINHO in South and/or North America?  <:-P<GLOBAL LEE MIN HO Fighting!!!crMinoz RD FB via DCInside

class="post-title entry-title"Lee Min Ho becomes new model for GUESS JEANS

minho.jpg

Lee Min Ho has been chosen as the new model for global fashion brand GUESS.

Following Jung Woo Sung in 2009, Lee Min Ho will become 'GUESS GUY' for 2014 F/W season.

The director of the marking team said,"Since Lee Min Ho is a star who has a big fanbase all over the world so we think he's suitable to be the model for our global brand", "Through this new promotion, everyone will be able to see more of Lee Min Ho's unique charm".

source  : dailykpopnews

@gabylee Thank you chingu for clarifying.  But Starhaus did announce that there are plans for RE:MINHO "in the Americas", so who knows right?  We Minoz from North and South America (and the Caribbean) may just have a chance to see uri Minho in the flesh!!!
863452178.gif?1407989632
cr B

pixie0622 said: @gabylee Thank you chingu for clarifying.  But Starhaus did announce that there are plans for RE:MINHO "in the Americas", so who knows right?  We Minoz from North and South America (and the Caribbean) may just have a chance to see uri Minho in the flesh!!!

cr B

Guest jellylovesfaith

HA! I LOVE THIS! :D
10563224_573480576095356_447602984934372
They really do look like school kids here don't they?cr: as tagged
Fila10540404_573454166097997_279287613416445
cr: FILA
and it seems Kyochon has changed the bag again... there must be a minoz there who just cannot help but show the different angles of him on a bag :D 10441204_573400136103400_236547201801282
cr: to owner

Its so exciting to know that LMH will be the new model for Guess and I will be thrilled and happy for him if he can be endorser for more international brands. With his look and height he beat alot of runway models too, so I hope he will be in the fashion week scene one of these days.  Though I am not thrill about him endorsing for ladies footwear but it would be nice if he do it for his "favourite" brand ..I have nothing better to do so I did this   :D
fb8a7e37-3fe7-4440-9b99-70219c56ef58_zps