Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ahhh,  Great news indeed.
    Does that mean next time when  the US Minoz walk to the Mall, they will have a chance to see  Him wearing those sexy jeans?? The word "Global' gives me hopes.

Please answer YES.
[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
  I was not a fan of SEMIR either.

Guest Moonrain

Uh oh no no not LV. The hubhub's pockets cannot take it. He's angtsy everytime I order innisfree and eider online. GUESS i luv too but if minho endorses LV ( i only have one but he made such a scene before he eventually bought it) I guess ill be signing the divorce papers soon...

Oh and I never thought of buying Semir either :P

OMG GUESS!!! I am excited!!!!And pls add me onto the "no to Semir" list. :P  Although I did buy 2 tees that he wore for Semir ad.... :P

The Yadea Chinese article:  The beginning is quite funny.  "Movie Premiere is very common but have you heard about CF premiere?  Well, this is exactly what happen to Yadea CF.  Everyone is so excited and looking forward to the CF that it's like having a CF premiere on all there various TV stations."'
Apparently Yadea choose to fully launch the CF only on TV instead of Social Media like other companies.  Thus in view that there is no HD Version available online, people could only view it on TV.  This cause a whirlwind as alot of people already stop watching TV (usually uses PC/Ipad) but now have to purposely switch on TV to watch his CF... esp during the time slot that Yadae announced.
Of cos this successful marketing launch would be successful without Lee Minho being the endorser for the pdt.

So does it mean so far what we saw online is not the full version of the CF??  or our powerful Minoz already managed to download the TV version and upload it online?

mtdt said:
The Yadea Chinese article:  The beginning is quite funny.  "Movie Premiere is very common but have you heard about CF premiere?  Well, this is exactly what happen to Yadea CF.  Everyone is so excited and looking forward to the CF that it's like having a CF premiere on all there various TV stations."'
Apparently Yadea choose to fully launch the CF only on TV instead of Social Media like other companies.  Thus in view that there is no HD Version available online, people could only view it on TV.  This cause a whirlwind as alot of people already stop watching TV (usually uses PC/Ipad) but now have to purposely switch on TV to watch his CF... esp during the time slot that Yadae announced.
Of cos this successful marketing launch would be successful without Lee Minho being the endorser for the pdt.

So does it mean so far what we saw online is not the full version of the CF??  or our powerful Minoz already managed to download the TV version and upload it online?

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said: OMO....LMH FOR GUESS!!!

Source:  SPORTSWORLD(Rough trans) Lee Min Ho has been picked as new GUESS model. The company said that "you will be able to meet the unique charm of Lee Min Ho turned into Guess Guy With this promotion," "Guess brand suitable for a global fan base around the world of Lee Min Ho the star," said. 
If your dreams of romance with a man as with Lee Min Ho ..... is expected to showcase visuals with a message that the hook should be attractive and sexy Guess.Article HERE
I AM SO, SO EXCITED ON WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US!!!! \:D/ <:-P

Guest Rachel Park

Count me in *no to semir* hahaha
Im happy that mino endorsed a big clothing brand. Since im using Guess too i'll belatedly buying the jeans frequently lol
I dont have chemistry with semir. I like to see him with elegant, classy image. I find it on Trugen.
I cant wait to see the Guess ads. It must be showing off his sexiness, hottie, and rough image hahahaha *pervy mode*

Btw happy Faith day :)

Guest nomarionette

@teddydoobie whoooaaa you posted them here :D thank you!
below are the gifs for the happy young choi young to celebrate Faith 2nd Anniversary :D
tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o1_250.gif tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o2_250.gif
tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o3_250.gif tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o4_250.gif

tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o5_250.gif tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o6_250.gif
tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o7_250.gif tumblr_na8m0wCB8i1tsvx77o8_250.gif

he's just so adorable!!!