Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ladies, ladies.....let's clarify that we have been referring to the now-you-see-them-sometimes-you-don't REAR bump, because the other kind is always there whether we want to look or not  ;))
@adlyn13 So you don't have to keep on playing CH, let me gift you with a couple of GIFs for uninterrupted pleasure :))
tumblr_lp18esTpB81qi18rvo1_500-1.gif

xHQDSsk.gif
cr as tagged

@pixie0622‌

I miss LMH bump :(( :((

He better show it off in GB, hoping it comes out here in California, there is a movie theater in Koreatown that showcases kmovies with English subtitles hoping GB is shown here in December.

Launch of Long Leg Oppa Stickers, Let Lee Min Ho LINE with You

時報周刊 (China Times Weekly) No. 1904

www.weibo.com/3818327416/BimLas39r#_rnd1408087557114

e3970d78jw1ejd3j2ptoqj20ve18gn6f.jpg

This article talks about how currently in Asia, from leisure to entertainment, Hallyu has invaded many aspects of our life, from K-POP to K-DRAMA to K-BEAUTY.  And now they will launch the next Hallyu wave via your mobile through LINE.

LINE will debut Lee Min Ho Innisfree sticker by end of August 2014

e3970d78jw1ejd3j7oevkj20ve18gn66.jpg

Many Korean artistes like 2NE1, 4Minutes, G-Dragon have launched their own LINE stickers; take G-Dragon, he took one step further and integrated his LINE stickers with his official LINE account as part of his album promotion. In terms of K-Drama, as recent as “The Heirs” & “Man From the Stars”, these dramas have their dedicated LINE stickers. Now this has inspired K-BEAUTY – Innisfree to come up with a set of cute & adorable Lee Min Ho stickers which is set to release earliest by end of August 2014.

As early as 2012, many K-POP idol groups have already set up official LINE accounts to interact with fans, these include CNBLUE, FTISAND, Miss A, Wonder Girls, SNSD, 2AM & 2PM.  Subsequently, artistes like Jang Geun Suk & Song Ji Hyo also started their own LINE accounts. Currently majority of the artistes maintain an official LINE account as part of their social interaction network with their fans.

e3970d78jw1ejd3jakxhmj20ve18gds5.jpge3970d78jw1ejd3jc8kpdj20p018gn0n.jpg

64441a2fjw1ejd7wsxzq5j216m1kwn03.jpg
FILA (HD version)credit: Weibo/purple_candy

@gracelee102009 Hard for me to tell if he's the same PD, but 'twas my first time to see that video so thank you for posting it  :-*  Hope to see it again with ENG subs  [-O<
His OSIM Asian FMs keep on expanding.  I wonder, since these brand events run smack in the middle of his tour, if he's incorporating some elements of RE:MINHO into his FMs.  Or he would prefer to keep them separate and would visit these countries at a different time for the concert tour?  How I wish I live in Asia  :-<
BEAUTIFUL Fan Edits of YADEA ads =D>BvFvDBJCQAEDZAo.jpg:large
BvFvFvcCAAEfpva.jpg:large
cr as tagged

@sia3 >:D< >:D< thx of course I am reffering to both :D , wow the other pyscho twin does what one pyscho twin does hahaha, keep indulging lol

I miss LMH , I think I broke the repeat button on viki from watching too much CH lol

Thx for wishing me a good weekend, gots to enjoy it cuz its my second to last weekend before school starts.hope you have an awesome weekend too