Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

thanks everyone also  @nina_mitrokhina

Shippers shoud admit their ship also sunk,(like mostly ship)  they should decide "No I am keeping dream, I live in dream" or "I support actor/actress"  LMH didn't promise you "I will date this actress etc." all of them are your story, you write all stories, and you believe them. You link every IG post etc.to your ship . And when I saw them , I smile them. Goodmorning ,wake up everyone ! This is real life.

The best is to ship the character, they play not the actor they are…then the ship will remain forever

• Like 4

7 hours ago, wildcherry said:

The best is to ship the character, they play not the actor they are…then the ship will remain forever

Very wise :grin:  Welcome to the LMH thread if you haven't visited before!

I just realized that I passed my 7 year anniversary on Soompi! :partyblob:@leeminhosny, I think it's been 7 years for you too.  I believe you said you joined a little before me.  I would have never guessed that I would still be following LMH 7 years later.  I figured I'd be interested maybe a couple months then move on.  Nope, still here lol.  

We have something to look forward to on Sept 3, only a couple days away!

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

via.leeminhos.closet The post is titled ‘finish’. Lee Min Ho had a busy day working for LeeMinHoFilm.

the Genesis G90 limousine model which #LeeMinho was riding on the picts at Aug 30th became a hot topic among netizens it's a luxury domestic car brand & netizens responded that the top actor who's likely to ride a foreign car was surprisingly simple

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Min Ho, Hallyu "180 Degrees of Transformation" coming [FOCUS]

Reporter Hae Sung Han

0002985290_001_20210901124610770.jpg?typ

Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho / Photo = tvN, Star News, SBS

Actors Lee Jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho are making their comeback to the small screen, and new work from Hallyu stars welcomes fans at home and abroad ...

0002985290_004_20210901124610850.jpg?typ

After King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho will introduce Pachinko to Apple TV as his next work. Pachinko is an American drama based on the bestselling book of the same name by the Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin. It is a piece that depicts the story of a man who penetrated the story through the epic of a family of Korean immigrants spanning four generations.

Lee Min Ho plays Go Han Soo, a merchant who amassed wealth and power through his relationship with the yakuza. A mysterious character, an opportunist, true to his desires and pursuing forbidden love with a secret. We look forward to the many enchantments he will show. Lee Min Ho has finished filming Pachinko.

Reporter Han Hae Sun hhs422@mtstarnews.com

Translation from korean google

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002985290

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho: Why is The Drama Actor Called The King of Hallyu?

spacer.png

There are great exponents in the world of the Hallyu Wave and one of them is the popular drama actor Lee Min Ho. What is Lee Min Ho’s most popular nickname? Thanks to the love of local and international fans, the drama star Boys Over Flowers has earned the title of the King of Hallyu.

When we think of dramas, a story starring Lee Min Ho surely comes to mind, in his long career he has participated in productions that today are considered a classic.

We can simply talk about the impact of Boys Over Flowers, which years after its premiere continues to be one of the most endearing plots in the history of K-Dramas and that has catapulted the name of Lee Min Ho on the international scene.

As if that were not enough, the star is not limited to acting in dramas, since his filmography includes films with great importance such as Bounty Hunters, Gangnam Blues, Our School ET, I Don’t Know Too and Public Enemy Returns.

WHAT IS THE HALLYU WAVE AND WHY IS LEE MIN HO ONE OF ITS GREATEST EXPONENTS?

The impact of Lee Min Ho is so extraordinary that several factors give the nickname as the King of the Hallyu, and put the name of their nation on the map of the series and movies, as well as his fame gave him a privileged place as an of the most important celebrities in the entertainment industry.

But what is the Hallyu Wave or the Korean Wave? According to the portal korea.net, it is a ‘term used to refer to the popularity of the Korean show throughout Asia and other parts of the world’, this phenomenon began in the middle of the decade of the ’90s in China, then in Japan and later around the globe.

So Lee Min Ho’s nickname as King of Hallyu means that he is considered by the public as the highest representative of the Korean Wave because of his career, the significance of his projects, the weight of his name, and more.

Another feature that makes the actor unrepeatable is his beauty, that is why we bring you the photos that show the authentic look and bearing of Lee Min Ho.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-why-is-the-drama-actor-called-the-king-of-hallyu/

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Whats there on September 3?

a new muse of LBB will be unveiled soon to talk about beauty innovation & value on September 3rd please welcome the new muse! hint: AppleTV Pachinko

The quality of Lee Min Ho who was born after his car accident

medium_2021-08-31-ebd5b247e0.jpg

What skills does Lee Min Ho have? Years ago the Hallyu Wave star went through a rough season after a car accident, but seized this opportunity and learned something new.

Lee Min Ho He placed his name as one of the top entertainment stars in the Asian continent, in his country and in the rest of the world, which is why he was nicknamed the King of Hallyu.

Throughout its trajectory as actor, model, singer, MC and celebrity, the protagonist of the drama The King: Eternal Monarch proved that his delivery at work is the same in his private life.

MINOZ around the world will remember the car accident that Lee Min Ho lived in 2006, this moment left sequels on the body of the actor. Boys Over Flowers, but he also developed a hidden talent.

Actor Lee Min Ho Revealed What He Learned From His Car Accident

In an interview of Lee Min Ho with Sina he revealed that after his accident he became ambidextrous, which means that you can use both hands to write or do your normal activities, during your recovery you could not use the left hand, so he held the right for everything.

According to the Say Yes singer, since he was little he was left-handed and felt much more comfortable using that little hand, but with his accident From car he learned that if you can’t one way, there are always other options.

During the interview, Lee Min Ho joked that he acquired the talent to guess if it will rain from his body aches (aftermath of the incident):

"I can guess when it will rain, just like an old lady. When they say ‘my hip hurts, I think it’s going to rain tomorrow’ and it’s true, the next day it rains."

So fans of Lee Min Ho They learned a new lesson with this story, because despite difficult times, there will always be good things or lessons that will be with us for the rest of our lives. What did you think of the story behind the skill of our ambidextrous actor?

Edlin Perez

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/168425.html

• Like 4

6 of the most handsome monarchs on the Korean screen: Song Joong Ki is serious and strong, Lee Min Ho has a brilliant temperament.

DIP NIN
Wednesday, 1 September 2021

The six beautiful kings of the Korean screen are not only noted for their style and imperial charisma, but also touched the audience with their natural and enthusiastic performance.

The male kimchi gods once embodied kings, bringing audiences completely new images in the genre of historical cinema. Let's take a look at 6 of the most beautiful and impressive monarchs on the Korean screen ...

Lee Min Ho

The handsome Korean screen king can't help but mention Lee Min Ho. In The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho and Emperor Lee Gon are both talented and majestic. Although the drama was not as successful as expected, Lee Min Ho's handsome and powerful portrayal helped to draw attention to the drama during its broadcast.

A series of images of King Lee Min Ho in modern and vintage costumes have “sparked a fever” in the online community.

6-quan-vuong-dien-trai-nhat-man-anh-han-

6-quan-vuong-dien-trai-nhat-man-anh-han-

It's hard to resist the face of King Lee Min Ho

Translation from Vietnamese google
https://tinmoi.vn/6-quan-vuong-dien-trai-nhat-man-anh-han-song-joong-ki-nghiem-nghi-va-quyen-luc-lee-min-ho-khi-chat-ngoi-ngoi-011584909.html

• Like 4

17 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I just realized that I passed my 7 year anniversary on Soompi! :partyblob:@leeminhosny, I think it's been 7 years for you too.  I believe you said you joined a little before me.  I would have never guessed that I would still be following LMH 7 years later.  I figured I'd be interested maybe a couple months then move on.  Nope, still here lol.  

Time flies, right? We are still in same black hole:sweat_smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4

@nina_mitrokhina While watching an early episode of BOF (ep 2 perhaps?) the teleparty group were talking about LMH being ambidextrous.  We noticed that he threw dart with his left hand.

@leeminhosnylol, yes we are still in the black hole.  Sometimes we become irritated, but we can't leave :lol:  You have a spicy sense of humor chingu.  Stick around, you crack me up!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

BTS and Lee Min Ho, Everything The Stars Have in Common

What unites BTS and Lee Min Ho? In addition to being great exponents of the Hallyu Wave, celebrities are united by something else.

Lee Min Ho and BTS together? In the careers of the drama actor and K-Pop idols, there are coincidences that unite them, not only their success around the world but also their impact on the fashion industry.

In recent years, BTS has established itself as one of the most popular and well-known boy groups in the world, putting the names of its members and South Korea at the top of entertainment.

While Lee Min Ho is not far behind as one of the greatest exponents of Korean dramas, having an extensive career that includes movies, modeling, in addition to being an ambassador of tourism for his country for the effect he has on the public of the Exterior.

For a fan of the Korean show, there is nothing like the union of the worlds of K-Dramas and K-Pop, Lee Min Ho and BTS make the perfect combination that melts anyone’s heart, but what unites idols and the protagonist of Boys Over Flowers?

BTS AND LEE MIN HO, THE CELEBRITIES WHO ARE THE FACE OF MAJOR FASHION BRANDS

This year, Lee Min Ho and BTS have joined the Louis Vuitton fashion house, while the actor is the new Asian face of the jewelry and watches area, the Permission To Dance performers are global ambassadors for the men’s design division.

Although the so-called King of Hallyu is a representative of Louis Vuitton’s Watch & Jewelry, he has also flirted with the collections of the Parisian company in photo shoots for fashion magazines, catwalks, line presentations, and visiting its stores.

More and more celebrities are joining Lee Min Ho and BTS for their power among audiences from all parts of the globe, of all ages, and who love Korean Wave representatives madly. What did you think of the union of the stars?

https://www.somagnews.com/bts-and-lee-min-ho-everything-the-stars-have-in-common/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Thanks for that info @nina_mitrokhina:).

@backstreetboysfan, Thanks for the kind words! I am pleased  that you may be interested in information about Lee Min Ho that I manage to find on the net. True, it has been more difficult to do this lately - numerous articles about the scandal are very hindering. Hopefully some good news comes out soon and pleases us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@backstreetboysfan, Thanks for the kind words! I am pleased  that you may be interested in information about Lee Min Ho that I manage to find on the net. True, it has been more difficult to do this lately - numerous articles about the scandal are very hindering. Hopefully some good news comes out soon and pleases us.

Your welcome hun, always he is one of my favourites.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

*** LMH has a lot of fans all around the world and yes, he is still dominating the social media. As of September 2, which is today, Lee Minho still took the top spot with more than 25.6 million Instagram followers. :sweet:

#1 Lee Minho (25.6 million)

1630560033787-1630560033787.png

Image Source: Instagram '@actorleeminho'

source : Kstarlive

• Like 2
  • Blob 3