Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Dear Oppa: A Zambian Minoz is obsessed with Lee Min Ho’s movies like ‘a child obsessed over candy’

leeminho_main_1.png?width=752&format=web

Lee Min ho is a talented actor, singer, model, creative director and businessman. He gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers (2009). His notable lead roles in television series include Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea and The King: Eternal Monarch. The success of Lee's television series established him as a top Hallyu star;he is the most followed South Korean actor on social media. Lee became the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his image at Madame Tussauds

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Shiprah Mbala from Zambia to Lee Min Ho.

Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa

Actually I seriously can't believe that I am typing a letter to my number 1 celebrity Oppa Lee Minho... I've had this huge crush on you since  I was a teen. The first time I saw you, was when you starred in boys over flowers. Since then I have been obsessing over the movies you're featured and starred in like a child obsesses over candy.The one thing I really like about you, is that you really know how to love and care for a person when you're playing your roles in the dramas.

Even though I've not met you, I feel like I know you ........ There's a lot I want to say but I am so happy that I can't put how I feel into words....I'm just so happy I came across the email address I am sending to right now. You know Oppa, you've got the brightest smile, it can light up a dark room and it can definitely make someone go crazy. On behalf of all the minoz (your beloved fans) we really really love you Oppa!!!!!!!! And please continue being nice and cute Oppa....

Saranghae Oppa!!!!! Awwwww

Yours sincerely: 

Shiphrah Mbala

:kaching3:

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-zambian-minoz-obsessed-lee-min-ho-s-movies-child-obsessed-over-candy-869984

• Like 4
  • Love 1

List of 7 beautiful women who kissed on the lips with Lee Min Ho, including Hyun Bin's future wife

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- August 23, 2021

242391939.jpg

EDITOR'S NEWS - Hey Drama Lovers, are you sure you are familiar with Korean dramas? A series that often accompanies us when we are upset and bored.

Every scene in a drama series is not unexpected or spontaneous. However, all the scenes played by the actors and actresses were written and planned by the director of the drama.

Well, one of them is the kiss scene. This moment is a little different from the usual dialogue in a drama.

Some actors and actresses, such as Lee Min Ho, Kik Go Eun, Park Bo Young, and other artists, often exhibit quite spectacular kissing scenes that are said to make the audience sad.

In addition, Lee Min is an actor who has played many important roles in both qualitative and quantitative Korean dramas.

The quality of the drama played by this handsome actor is beyond doubt. In terms of quantity, Lee Min Ho has starred in many scenes with beautiful actresses, especially kissing scenes.

Here are the beautiful actresses who starred in the kissing scene with Lee Min Ho:

1. Ko Hye Song (Boys Above Flowers).

2. Song Ye Jin (Personal taste).

3. Park Min Young (City Hunter).

4. Kim Hee Sun (Faith).

5. Park Shin Hye (Heirs).

6. Jung Ji Hyun (Legend Of The Bluesea).

7. Kim Go Eun (King: Eternal Monarch).

One of the hottest kissing scenes is a scene in a Korean drama called "The Eternal Monarch King."

In the drama, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun kiss passionately and exceed intimate drama standards.

“Seo In Guk, it's really great to see him kiss, join the excitement,” commented a netizen with an Instagram account name @ pia.livia79.

what do you think about it?

Surely you will often find kissing scenes with your favorite actors and actresses, yes, hello

Well, of course, you probably have your own opinions and comments on this matter.

Translated from Indonesian google.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312454721/daftar-7-wanita-cantik-yang-pernah-ciuman-bibir-bersama-lee-min-ho-salah-satunya-calon-istri-hyun-bin

Even though he has no mistress and no children, Lee Min Ho really hates child abuse, proof of that.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- August 23, 2021

3131225521.jpg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Hey Drama Lovers, who doesn't know the best South Korean actor with this handsome and adorable face? Yeah, who else but Lee Min Ho.

Handsome actor Lee Min Ho, with his rather brilliant success, is the result of his hard work and the accomplishments he has achieved through a career in the entertainment and fashion world.

The results achieved are really no joke. He has luxury real estate, savings and a very high popularity, for which he received the nickname "King of Drama".

However, the luxury and popularity of this handsome actor does not make him arrogant and extravagant. On the contrary, Lee Min Ho even set aside money that he had to share with each other.

The handsome actor Lee Mi Ho is known to have donated fresh funds of 50 million won or over 600 million for social needs on several occasions.

He donated huge amounts of money to protect underage children from violent sexual abuse, which is often the case in South Korea.

Although Lee Min Ho has no mistress and no children either, the child's soul is compassionate - the child is very tall loh Guys.

The streaming funds will be used to support and increase psychological assistance to victims of family relationships of child abuse, and to reduce the emotional impact of sexual abuse.

Actor Lee Min Ho, known as a handsome man, has had a professional career, is friendly and is now known as a guardian angel.

Undoubtedly, this kindness of Lee Min Ho will have a good influence on himself, as he can help others, and many people know him more and more. Not only that, it can even be a role model for rich people to share with each other.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312454617/meski-tak-miliki-kekasih-dan-anak-lee-min-ho-sangat-benci-kekerasan-anak-ini-buktinya

• Like 4

https://www.kpopmap.com/lee-minho-elaborates-on-what-draws-him-to-his-characters-as-an-actor-in-his-thirties/

Lee MinHo Elaborates On What Draws Him To His Characters As An Actor In His Thirties

lmh-esquire.jpg

Recently, actor Lee MinHo appeared in his first pictorial as Louis Vuitton’s Watches and Jewelry ambassador for Esquire Korea. He looked absolutely stunning in all the pictorial cuts, alternating between youthful, refreshing visuals and a more chic aesthetic.

In the interview that followed, Lee MinHo spoke about how he's changed as an actor over the years. In his career, he has taken on some amazing and varied roles including those of time traveling Kings to chaebol sweethearts. This time, he will soon be appearing as the shrewd antagonist Ko HanSu in "Pachinko".

Lee MinHo shared that as an actor in his mid-thirties, he is now more drawn to characters and stories that are real. He means "real" in the sense that they're actual reflections of the society we live in rather than absurd exaggerations or fantastical to the point that they have no significant import on our lives. The actor further explained by saying that if he's presented with a character that's far from reality, he feels disconnected and it is hard for him to play the character well.

However, he did not completely write off fantasy or romance dramas for the future. Instead, he added that he would love to take on such works in the future but they would be much different from his previous works, in essence. He will no longer play the Prince Charming that shows up to save a damsel in distress because such a concept in and of itself is now obsolete.

This is the actor and the man we all love and adore! We can't wait for "Pachinko"!

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Recently, actor Lee MinHo appeared in his first pictorial as Louis Vuitton’s Watches and Jewelry ambassador for Esquire Korea. He looked absolutely stunning in all the pictorial cuts, alternating between youthful, refreshing visuals and a more chic aesthetic.

In the interview that followed, Lee MinHo spoke about how he's changed as an actor over the years. In his career, he has taken on some amazing and varied roles including those of time traveling Kings to chaebol sweethearts. This time, he will soon be appearing as the shrewd antagonist Ko HanSu in "Pachinko".

Lee MinHo shared that as an actor in his mid-thirties, he is now more drawn to characters and stories that are real. He means "real" in the sense that they're actual reflections of the society we live in rather than absurd exaggerations or fantastical to the point that they have no significant import on our lives. The actor further explained by saying that if he's presented with a character that's far from reality, he feels disconnected and it is hard for him to play the character well.

However, he did not completely write off fantasy or romance dramas for the future. Instead, he added that he would love to take on such works in the future but they would be much different from his previous works, in essence. He will no longer play the Prince Charming that shows up to save a damsel in distress because such a concept in and of itself is now obsolete.

This is the actor and the man we all love and adore! We can't wait for "Pachinko"!

So, does this mean his next project will most likely be the "slice of life" genre?  That's my pick for him.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

Yay!! Is that a script I’m seeing? Please say yes!!! 

@Areumdaun  I don't think it's a drama/movie script. It might be something else. In the most basic terms, a screenplay or a script is a 90-120 page document, so, that would be thick one. For a spec script, this has to be in a folder with a cover. :kisslevel:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho, handsome with zero sense of reality ... He has great height even when he is sitting.

Enter 2021.08.25. 

Cheon Yoon Hye, Staff Correspondent

202108251541375602285_20210825154954_02_

202108251541375602285_20210825154954_01_

Lee Min Ho's Instagram

Lee Min Ho talked about his beauty.

On the afternoon of the 25th, actor Lee Min Ho posted two photos on his Instagram.

In the published photo, Lee Min Ho is sitting on the couch and looking at the newspaper. Lee Min Ho with a hat boasts a warm appearance. His beautiful appearance, not covered by a mask, is stunning.

Excellent growth, despite sitting, also delights the audience. Many domestic and foreign fans praise Lee Min Ho very much.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is set to release the American Apple TV Plus drama series Pachinko. Based on the bestselling book of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin, Pachinko tells the story of a man who infiltrated the story through an epic of a Korean immigrant family spanning four generations, spanning a total of eight episodes with massive scale and deep strokes.

Translation from korean google
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003470076

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20210825n27929?mid=e01&list=recent&cpcd=

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho's Korean films that will make you love the actor even more

The Korean actor is also a movie star and is set to debut in Hollywood with an action movie for Apple TV. These are his best films

KAREN MONDRAGON
SHOW

Spoiler

f960x540-411942_486017_0.jpg

3 Korean action films to watch this week

Lee Min Ho is not only a dramatic actor, he has also starred in short stories on the big screen. The Hallyu star is one of the most popular figures in South Korea due to his television work, especially Boys over Flowers, which catapulted him to worldwide fame.

In addition to being a model and singer, he is also one of the highest paid actors in the industry, and it is not for nothing that he lives in one of the most prestigious areas of Seoul.

A few months ago, he managed to start a career in Hollywood, as he will star in the series "Pachinko" for Apple TV, showcasing his worldwide fame. Several of Lee Min Ho's dramas can be found on Netflix, but if you want to know his work in the seventh art, check out his Korean film recommendations.

Gangnam Blues

Set in the 70s, the Korean film depicts the political corruption of the time in the Gangnam area. The plot revolves around Jung Dae and Young Ki, two childhood friends who dream of success but are attacked by thugs and left homeless.

If there is no money, they begin to get involved in political and violent conflicts, therefore, over time, they are separated. Over the years, Jung Dae becomes an honest man and singer of Kil Su, and Young Ki becomes part of a criminal organization.

이민호 김래원 주연작 ‘강남 1970’ 2차 예고편(Gangnam 1970, Official Trailer#2-Lee Min-ho, Kim Rae-won)

Bounty hunters

A Korean action movie that follows the life of a very experienced martial arts bounty hunter and is also very handsome. One of your missions will be to find the criminal who plans to blow up the hotel. Lee Min Ho has an adventure in which he will have to travel across Asia to end evil and collect what he promised.

[SUB ESP] Bounty Hunters - Lee Min Ho - Trailer sub español

Get up

It was one of Lee Min Ho's first films. The story follows the lives of Min Wook Ki and Lee Doo Hoon, two high school students who get into a fight. One of them turns out to be suspended, and the other has to clean the teacher's car as a punishment.

In addition, one of them's girlfriend decides to end their relationship, so he decides to steal a car and chase her. Your adventure ends with a road trip.

Lee Min Ho and Choi Ah Jin - Get Up(film)

Translation from spanish google

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/8/24/peliculas-coreanas-de-lee-min-ho-para-enamorarte-mas-del-actor-328881.html

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho, naughty, sympathetic ... Invisible Beauty [Star IN]

Reporter Minkyeong Kang / August 25, 2021

2021082518252316360_1.jpg

/ Photo = Instagram Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho had a mischievous charm.

On the 25th, Lee Min Ho posted two photos on his Instagram without a word. In the published photo, Lee Min Ho looks like a naughty man in a sweatshirt, shorts and a hat.

In the next photo, Lee Min Ho is wearing his hat again. Even just sitting down, Lee Min Ho has a unique charm.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will appear in the Apple TV Plus drama Pachinko. Pachinko tells the story of a man whose story is infused with the epic of a family of Korean immigrants spanning four generations.

Reporter Minkyeong Kang light39@mtstarnews.com

Translation from korean google

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021082518252316360&shlink=tw

• Like 3

I'm surprised fans haven't enlarged the paper on the desk to read the contents.  Maybe not a script, but a contract?  I know contracts can be lengthy too.  Oh poop, I should have asked for the Esquire interview questions from fans, if there's any meaning to his IG posts or are they random photos? 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm surprised fans haven't enlarged the paper on the desk to read the contents.  Maybe not a script, but a contract?  I know contracts can be lengthy too.  Oh poop, I should have asked for the Esquire interview questions from fans, if there's any meaning to his IG posts or are they random photos? 

@CarolynH  it's not also a storyboard................That paper looks like just a 1-page document so, i don't think it's a

contract.  Maybe just a guide.................for his upcoming work/project.     :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Lee Min-ho, a look into the South-Korean superstar

Lee Min-ho is a celebrity from South Korea who has created a name for himself in several fields. He is a model, actor, singer, and creative director. He has successfully managed to flourish in every path that he had decided to conquer.

Lee Min-ho, a brief history about his life during the initial stages

Lee Min-ho was born on the 22nd of June 1987 in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu in Seoul, South Korea. He has an elder sister whose name is Lee Yong-Jung.

spacer.png

During the initial stages of his life, Lee Min-ho wanted to become a football player. He was quite accomplished in this field due to which he was selected for the youth football class. However, he was unable to pursue his dream career due to a severe injury.

After this incident, Lee Min-ho discovered his passion for acting and the film industry. He gravitated towards this field of profession whilst he was in his second year of high school. Later, he pursued his majors in Film and Art at Konkuk University.

Lee Min-ho’s career and path towards success

Lee Min-ho started his career journey by doing roles in television shows such as Recipe of Love and Nonstop 5. He landed his first official role in the year 2003 in the EBS series, Secret Campus. However, a car accident brought his career to a halt for a whole year in 2006.

He got back into action in 2007 with his first role as a lead in the drama series Mackerel Run. After working on several shows, Lee Min-ho had finally gotten his big break in the year 2009. He landed the lead role of Gu Jun-Pyo in the show Boys over Flowers. This role had opened the door to a plethora of opportunities and fame for him. This newfound popularity led to Lee Min-ho becoming a Hallyu star.

After delivering several hit and popular shows, Lee Min-ho had earned a wax figure at Madame Tussauds Shanghai in 2013. This made him the very first Korean celebrity to have a statue at the Madame Tussauds. Later in the year 2014, his second wax figure was disclosed at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. In the year 2015, Lee Min-ho starred in his first film as a lead role in the movie Gangnam Blues.

Some notable works of Lee Min-ho

Movies:

Gangnam Blues, 2015

Bounty Hunters, 2016

Public Enemy Returns, 2008

Our School’s E.T., 2008

Television Shows:

Nonstop 5, 2004

Secret campus, 2006

Getup, 2008

The Heirs, 2013

City Hunter, 2011

Legend of the Blue Sea, 2016

The King: Eternal Monarch, 2020

Web Series:

Line Romance, 2014

7 First Kisses, 2016

Pachinko, 2021

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho’s influence over social media

After achieving an ample amount of fame and success through his accomplishments over the year, it is safe to say that Lee Min-ho had quite the influence over social media. Based on the latest reports, he holds the title of the most followed South Korean actor on the social media platform. He is the first Korean star to gain 20 million followers on Facebook as well as Instagram. He has a solid amount of 3 million followers on Twitter and 23 million followers on the app Weibo. Lee Min-ho has a total sum of 65 million followers on the whole of social media. Due to this reason, he is known as the “King of Social Media”.

https://www.theindiantalks.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-a-look-into-the-south-korean-superstar/42164/

10 Lee Min Ho's Style in the Latest Photoshoot, His Aura Is Getting More Expensive

Lee Min Ho recently underwent a recent photo shoot with Esquire  Korea magazine. In this photo shoot, the drama star of  The King: Eternal Monarch  appears wearing a collection from the expensive brand Louis Vuitton.

Lee Min Ho seemed to match the various styles of clothing he wore, from sweaters ,  long coats,  to striped shirts. Of course, no matter what he wears, his aura always radiates to the maximum.

1. In this photo shoot, Lee Min Ho is carrying out his duties as Louis Vuitton ambassador for the watch and jewelry line

Spoiler

spacer.png

2. Lee Min Ho is seen wearing a jewelry necklace for this photoshoot

Spoiler

spacer.png

3. Even with an angle from the side and not seeing his face, Lee Min Ho's visual still looks handsome

Spoiler

spacer.png

4. The star of The Heirs drama definitely looks okay when he wears a hat and shirt

Spoiler

spacer.png

5. Lee Min Ho looks semi-casual with a padded jacket, black pants, and white sneakers

Spoiler

spacer.png

6. Lee Min Ho still amazes fans in black and white portraits

Spoiler

spacer.png

7. In this case, it's more like King Lee Gon who arrived in the Republic of Korea

Spoiler

spacer.png

8. Lee Min Ho's casual style

Spoiler

spacer.png

9. Feels like being invited to drink coffee with Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

10. If he wears a rolled-up shirt, it makes the heart flutter. The visuals make me nervous

spacer.png

That's Lee Min Ho's style in the latest photo shoot. Waiting for  his comeback in Korean drama,  oppa!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/defrina-satiti/10-gaya-lee-min-ho-di-pemotretan-terbaru-auranya-makin-mahal/10

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Top 10 Best K-Dramas To Watch On Netflix

Sugyani Mohapatra   August 25, 2021 

ft.-kd-1-1060x482.jpg.webp

Korean drama, or K-Drama, refers to practically any fictitious South Korean television series, regardless of theme or genre. This includes comedies, romances, science fiction, and horror films, to mention a few.

With several series designated as Netflix Originals, Netflix has become the go-to source for finding the best Kdrama offerings for viewers worldwide. The business and structure of K-Dramas have also evolved as a result of this relationship, as well as the wider transition to streaming. With that in mind, whether you’re new to K-dramas or an experienced fan searching for more highly-rated, simply stream able options, here are some of the hottest K-dramas available on Netflix right now.

Fair warning for you all; practically all Korean dramas have unusual plots, but that’s part of what makes them so compelling. All you have to do now is learn to accept the weird and unexpected and enjoy the trip.

7. Boys Over Flowers

Writer : Yoon Ji-ryun
Director : Jeon Ki-sang
Cast : Ku Hye-sun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon
It’s F4’s universe, and we’re simply passing through. At least, that’s how it goes in Boys Over Flowers, a popular Korean drama series that debuted over a decade ago. F4, a group of the most popular and wealthy lads at a private high school, develops an interest in a new lady, a scholarship student from a completely different environment. When you’re looking for a big splurge, this is the place to go. Boys Over Flowers is undoubtedly the one to watch if you want to see what more traditional K-Dramas look like, and it’s still highly recommended over a decade later. There will be a lot of melodrama, old fashion and hairstyles, and a lot of fun.

3. The King: Eternal Monarch

Writer : Kim Eun-sook
Director : Baek Sang-hoon, Jun Ji-hyun, Yoo Je-won
Cast : Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Hyung-nam
This 2020 series is one of South Korea’s most popular Korean dramas, and many people use it to introduce their friends to the culture. Kim Go-eun, who plays Jeong Tae-eul, a police officer in the violent crimes section, co-stars with Guardian in the newer series The King: Eternal Monarch. There are two other realities in this fantasy drama: one is the Korea we know today, where Tae-eul lives, and the other is the Kingdom of Corea, where Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) reigns as Emperor... 

The Movie Culture Synopsis
The South Korean television and film industry has existed for more than half a century, but the last two decades have seen a significant increase in global recognition of the amazing body of work produced. Korean dramas take place in a surreal and lovely universe.

As K-pop, Korean films like Parasite and Minari, and Korean television series take the world by storm, the South Korean ntertainment sector is progressively rising to global supremacy.

https://themovieculture.com/top-10-best-k-dramas-to-watch-on-netflix/

• Like 4

Friendly and loving to children, this proves that Lee Min Ho is worthy of being a father

The handsome actor Lee Min Ho who is the idol of many circles, especially South Korean drama connoisseurs is certainly no stranger.

Handsome actor Lee Min Ho who is known for his quality actor figure, both in terms of his acting ability and handsome face like a prince.

But not many know that there is another side of Lee Min Ho who is known to be friendly and loving, especially to children.

This was evidenced when Lee Min Ho shared his Vlog who was joking friendly with the crew who certainly didn't have the same popularity as Lee Min Ho.

Well, Lee Min Ho's loving side can be seen in one of the Instagram posts of @leeminho_fans_minoz which shows the handsome actor playing with children.

It looks like Lee Min Ho's loving face looks like he doesn't feel forced when he invites the child to play. His smile, which is known to be sweet, always appears when he interacts socially.

Not only that, there is a portrait of Lee Min Ho who is playing with a tiny baby, and he holds him freely and looks like he loves the child.

spacer.png

So that's the other side of Lee Min Ho, who is actually very close to children and is also known as a friendly and loving figure.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312462998/ramah-dan-penyayang-anak-anak-ini-buktikan-lee-min-ho-sudah-pantas-jadi-seorang-ayah?page=2

Cheong KwanJang 2021 Lee Min Ho, Korean Ginseng Powder, Regulates Immunity [Everyday Edition] 15 seconds

• Like 3