Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho's latest Instagram Post Leaves Fans Wondering; Actor to Turn Producer?

The King Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho's latest Instagram post has made fans wonder if the actor is opening a production house.

South Korean Hallyu star Lee Min Ho is in news again. Just after being announced the brand ambassador of Lazada e-commerce company, the actor's latest Instagram post has left his fans wondering. Though the caption does not give much detail, the post reads, Lee Min Ho Presents!

This time the King Eternal Monarch star took to his IG account to reveal a poster with "Lee Min Ho Presents" written in five different fonts with the captiыяon, "Your Choice?" Netizens are speculating if the actor is thinking of opening a production house?

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=480

Lee Min Ho's Intriguing Social Media Update

Ever since The King Eternal Monarch drama ended on June 12, Lee Min Ho has been posting updates of his short trips, walks and dinners along with posts of him reading scripts. However, he has not posted anything confirming about his next work, which the fans are most curious about.

As the actor has not posted anything about his new drama or film so far, the speculations are rife that he might be thinking of producing his next work. The latest Instagram post might be a teaser into selecting the logo for his new production house. However, there are no official details available about this. His agency MYM Entertainment has not announced anything in this regard.

Lee Min Ho has become the South Korean actor with most followers on Instagram and social media. With this title, he is seen taking to social media frequently than before and uploading posts that leave fans asking for more details...

Break Between Projects It can be noted that Lee Min Ho has always taken a break after each of his projects since 2013. He was seen in a new drama every year since Boys Over Flower opposite Gu Hye Sun in 2009. He did projects including Personal Taste opposite Son Ye Jin in 2010, City Hunter opposite Park Min Young in 2011, Faith opposite Kim Hee Sun in 2012 and hit drama The Heirs opposite Park Shin Hye in 2013.

Then he took a break of three years before appearing in the drama Legend of The Blue Sea opposite Jun Ji Hyun in 2016 and his next project was The King Eternal Monarch in 2020 opposite Kim Go Eun. Between The Heirs and The King: eternal Monarch dramas, he completed his mandatory military service.

Thus, it seems Lee Min Ho will continue to tease his fans with Instagram posts keeping them busy. For the explanation on the "Lee Min Ho Presents" posts, fans will have to wait for the actor's next post.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-hos-latest-instagram-post-leaves-fans-wondering-actor-turn-producer-52630

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

6 hours ago, syntyche said:

6 SONGS PERFORMED BY LEE MIN HO THAT WILL STEAL YOUR HEART

Lee Min Ho is an actor full of charisma and his voice shows he possesses the skills for singing

Lee Min Ho is already a star of dramas, but also, this actor is a talented singer who has shown his talent on stage.

There is no fan of Korean dramas who does not know Lee Min Ho, but although many people have seen him on screen while starring in a series, this actor has more talents than you can imagine. The protagonist of The Heirs has also shown his singing skills at different times. Do you already know his songs?

If you are one of the people who after finishing a K-Drama runs to look for the songs that are part of the OST, you have probably already come across some melodies that Lee Min Ho has performed throughout his career, but those are not the only times the actor's voice has delighted our ears.

During his meetings with fans, he has also gifted us with some magical performances capable of captivating anyone.

If you still don't know much about Lee Min Ho's work as a singer , here are some tunes you should listen to.

THE BEST SONGS PERFORMED BY LEE MIN HO

1. My Everything

We start with one of the most popular songs. My Everything is a sweet ballad that we heard during the Boys Over Flowers drama, listening to it again will make you relive all the feelings you experienced while watching this series .

2. Painful love

This melody was part of the K-Drama 'The Heirs' that Lee Min Ho starred in alongside Park Shin Hye and as the title of the song implies, it tells us about how love can be painful, but despite it, staying with the person you love will give you strength.

3. Song for you

This is a song where the sound of drums and electric guitar accompany Lee Min Ho's voice. It is part of the second mini album that this actor released.

4. Without you

This song is part of the My Everything mini album and it describes how love goes beyond the similarities that two people share, since even with differences, the connection can be really strong.

5. Pieces of Love

Another amazing song by Lee Min Ho is Pieces of Love , where the actor tells us about the feeling he experiences while missing a special person in his heart.

Reveal hidden contents

6. Always

This is the most recent song Lee Min Ho has released. Always premiered in 2017 and again features the actor's sweet voice singing about romance, a combination fans love.

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.nacionrex.com/lee-min-ho-mejores-canciones-k-drama-videos-t202010160001.html

I remember his previous IG post in a recording studio. Could he be recording a new album? Or at least recording for his new 'LeeMinHo Film' project? Either way, I'm just excited he's preparing something for us!

Thank you @syntyche. Good timing. I am going to use these URL’s for the daily url post for the AAA voting.  Of course credit to owners. 

@CarolynH sent you the answers for the LOBTS quiz on PM. Thanks for the organizing for the quiz. It was fun..made me remember HJJ in love antics.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Ekp_pLTVkAAXNqf?format=jpg&name=small

U.S.Apple TV+ Produces Japanese colonial era Background Drama in collaboration with Lee Min-ho

Actor Lee Min-ho is positively considering participating as the main character of the local drama "Pachinko," which is produced by Apple TV Plus in the U.S. The decision was made by Apple TV Plus, which has a global distribution network, including the U.S., at a time when the groups BTS (BTS) and Black Pink dominated the U.S. Billboard charts and dominated the global pop market.

"Pachinko," in which Lee Min-ho participates, is a moving novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin. "Pachinko," which was also selected as the "Book of the Year" by the New York Times in 2017, drew attention in May last year when former U.S. President Barack Obama introduced it as an "attractive book" on his SNS account.

Lee will play the role of a Korean who has survived the past years, in a drama about the hard lives and identity of Korean immigrants who have moved to Japan and the United States since Japanese colonial era. The drama, which will be produced in eight episodes, is known to cast a large number of Asian actors, and is expected to draw attention from global fans with the addition of leading hallyu star Lee Min-ho.

Lee Min-ho is a global star with 17.3 million, 16.6 million and 3 million followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, respectively. Thanks to this popularity, his previous film "The King: Eternal Monarch" was introduced through Netflix and topped the weekly TV rankings in Korea, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.

The global entertainment market is paying attention to Korean stories as well as Hallyu stars. The Netflix drama "Kingdom," which drove the K-Zombie craze, was set in Joseon and it drew attention. The popularity of tvN's drama "Crash Landing on You," which depicts the situation of the only divided country in the world, also weighed on the analysis that it appealed to the global market in that it is a "Korean story."

While Korean companies, which are centered on the export industry, are struggling in the era of the global pandemic, Korean Wave content continues to grow. Officials say that while "Sell Korea" has accelerated to the point where foreigners have sold 2.5 trillion won worth of Korean stocks just in the past two months, Korean dramas and leading entertainment are attracting investment. Choi Jin-bong, a professor of journalism at Sungkonghoe University, said, "The world's expectations for Hallyu stars and Korean content have become a trend beyond mere interest, with Korean-language K-pop topping the Billboard charts."

http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2020101901031412069001

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 5

2020102001001387300095291.jpg

Lee Min Ho joins hands with U.S. Apple TV Plus. with "Pachinko"

Actor Lee Min-ho will star in the drama "Pachinko," which will be produced on Apple TV Plus.

"Lee Min-ho will be the main character of the best-selling novel "Pachinko" by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin among the works to be presented by Apple TV Plus," an entertainment industry source told Sports Chosun on Wednesday.

"Pachinko" is a novel that captures the miserable lives of Zainichi (Korean residents in Japan). It was nominated for the 2019 National Book Award and selected by many media outfits as the "Book of the Year." It is a novel written by Korean-American author Lee Min-jin, who lived in Tokyo for four years from 2007 and covered Korean residents in Japan, and is considered one of the best works of the times.

Lee will make his first joint venture with Apple TV through "Pachinko." He has already gained popularity abroad due to SBS' "The Heirs," and recently completed SBS' "The King: Eternal Monarch," which was released worldwide through Netflix. He is expected to create synergy in collaboration with "Pachinko." "Pachinko" is directed by Korean-American producer Su Hue and author Lee Min-jin as a producer.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202010200100138730009529&servicedate=20201019

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 7

lol what a time for @Nikaa94 to leave soompi:lol:  No matter, she'll be up all night

Is it confirmed?  I'm dying to change the thread header!  It's written as though it's confirmed.  And as @SophieH mentioned, we typically don't read about rumors; it's usually confirmed by the time we read about it!

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

Im delurking cause I read the abt LMH possible next project:2540_meh:

Its from the best selling novel in 2017. The storyline is interesting to me. I wonder if the character hes gonna play is Koh Hansu? 

Hope he accepts it.

IM SO EXCITED JUST BY IMAGINING IT:rickroll:

Wheres our chingu @Nikaa94? She must be really happy:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 6

EkqNpduVcAIL2fo?format=jpg&name=medium

Minho, it's your first U.S. debut with the drama 'Pachinko'...Apple TV+?

Actor Lee Min-ho is making headlines for appearing in the drama "Pachinko," which will be produced on Apple TV+ (Apple TV+) in the U.S.

According to a report by Sports Chosun on the 19th, Lee Min-ho is said to participate in "Pachinko," which is based on a novel of the same title written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin.

"Pachinko" is a novel that captures the miserable lives of ethnic Koreans in Japan (Zainichi), who were both Koreans but were eventually strangers, and was nominated for the 2019 National Book Award.

In 2017, it was named the New York Times' book of the year, drawing much attention.

According to what has been released so far, "Pachinko" will be produced in a total of eight episodes and will feature as many Asian actors as it deals with the stories of Asian immigrants.

Upon hearing the news, netizens responded by saying, "I can't believe Lee Min-ho is doing this," "I'm looking forward to the novel being so much fun," "Will he officially enter Apple TV in Korea," and "Will he act in English?"

Born in 1987, 33-year-old Lee Min-ho made his debut in 2006 with the drama "Secret Correction" and became extremely popular as Gu Jun-pyo in the drama "Boys Over Flowers."

Since then, he has established himself as a Hallyu star by appearing in "City Hunter," "The Heirs," "Legend of the Blue Sea," and "The King: Eternal Monarch."

Meanwhile, "Apple TV+," which was launched in more than 100 countries around the world in November 2019, has not yet started its Korean service, but expectations are rising for the launch of its domestic service with the addition of Korean subtitles since last August.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=840233

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 6

What is going on????

I’m lost

what is happening????

someone read the article for me

:wut:

Am I dreaming????

someone calm me down 

:2540_meh:

2 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Wheres our chingu @Nikaa94? She must be really happy

I cannot sleep tonight 

what should I do?????

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

lol what a time for @Nikaa94 to leave soompi:lol:  No matter, she'll be up all night

Is it confirmed?  I'm dying to change the thread header!  It's written as though it's confirmed.  And as @SophieH mentioned, we typically don't read about rumors; it's usually confirmed by the time we read about it!

Omg 

carolyyyyyy :highonflowers::piggydance:

19 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Haha paging for @nika94 where are you!

Right here

OMGG

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 5

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

It's in English lol!

None of us will be able to sleep.  We're all going to research Pachinko!

someone elaborate on the story please 

8 episodes ?? Right??

is there romance in this book too?? What is the genre exactly???

@willenette  where are you?

Minooozzzzzzzzz

who is the FL??????

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachinko_(novel)

Just now, Miss Pizza said:

I read on wiki, im thinking maybe his character between Koh Hansu or Noa... Hmmm

I really love the storyline. Seriously chingu, im so excited for this. Imino ssi please accept it JEBALLLL!! 

Its gonna be hugee:hooray:

OMGGg
which character????

I wanna knowwwww

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3