Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I think I’m going to wiggle all day today lol 

please release complete interview soon,,,,, sooooooo excited!

Lee Min-ho "My image of 'Prince on White Horse', ended with'The King'

So looking forward to Ko Hansu and Pachinko! Also so curious to know what roles he will be picking from now on, he will surprise us for sure :evilelmo:

:2540_meh:

• Wiggle 6
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

@Nikaa94 I think all interview will release in Feb 

Feb should come faster, :getmygrooveon: I really can’t wait,,,,

so what roles LMH has in his mind, I hope he gives us more details or even examples. :highonflowers:  please choose another project Pali Pali 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho said, "It's been a while since 'Boys Over Flowers' audition; Happy to pass the 'Pachinko' Audition

Actor Lee Min-ho has been selected as a cover model for the February issue of "GQ Korea." In this photo shoot with Fendi, Lee Min-ho showed off the spring-summer collection of Fendi 2021.

Lee Min-ho also told stories about the recently launched YouTube channel "Lee Min-ho Film" and his new film "Pachinko" in an interview with "GQ Korea." "Lee Min-ho Film" not only sets the theme of plum blossoms, but also directly selects 70 to 80 percent of the background music selection, and through this, he said, "I feel joy when I work." 

The drama "Pachinko," in which Lee Min-ho plays the lead role of Hansu, is an original series produced by Apple TV+ and is drawing global attention. Lee Min-ho, who joined the audition after reviewing the script at the suggestion of the U.S. production company, also expressed his thoughts on the audition he experienced for the first time in a long time.

When asked whether it was a ceremonial audition or whether he expected the result, Lee Min-ho said, "Not at all. It's my first audition in ten years, and the situation has changed. If I fail the audition, it's embarrassing. I've been preparing for this. I've been preparing for it very hard. It's been a long time since Boys over Flowers (2009). But I was really happy to pass."

spacer.png

He has shown an unrivaled presence and synchronicity in works depicting the prince with white horse image in "Boys Over Flowers," "The Heirs," and "The King." He may stay at that peak, but Lee doesn't seem hesitant to make a difference.

"If a prince on a white horse is my representative image, I should go to the end as an emperor on a white horse. I reached the peak and the image. I thought the image was over with The King, and then I was thinking about change. In the meantime, I came across Pachinko, and the idea became stronger, so I started Lee Min-ho film," Lee Min-ho said, simply expressing his new path and thoughts.

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho's pictorial and interview, which attracted a lot of attention from multinational fans just with the pre-released cover image, can be seen through the February issue of "GQ Korea" and the website.  A pictorial sketch video will also be released on GQ Korea's Instagram.

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1379990

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 5

Gahjjjhkjkjjj!!!!!! When you think LMH can’t be anymore handsome, there he is, outdoing his past photoshoot!

Can I say something regarding the interview? After reading that he had to audition for pachinko, my respect for him as an actor and human being just went up from 100% to 100000000%. 

guys, this is why we love him, this is why so many adored him and this is why, some of you are still his fans after 10 or 12 years. He doesn’t let his Hallyu status got the best in him, he stays humble and professional all through out his career. He could have chosen a project that is being handed to him, but he choose this project, in which he had to audition, after not auditioning for a long time. He even said how he thought what would happen if he doesn’t get it, how embarrassing it could be? but he doesn’t let it stop him. 

Cant wait to read the rest of the interview when we get the English translation. And of course, the rest of the photos :)

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

"If prince on the white horse is my representative image, I have to go to the end in that role. Take a peak and stop that image. With 'The King', I thought the image was over, and I was thinking about change after that." -Lee Minho

This is so exciting!! :getmygrooveon:the change he wants to make started with Pachinko already! His next Kdrama/Kmovie and role is the most anticipated already!!! :evilelmo:  I’m ready to be surprised!! 

What role will he choose? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

Lee Min-ho "The'Baekmatan Prince' is over" (pictorial)

Input 2021.01.20 09:16Revision 2021.01.20 09:16

[News Culture Reporter Kwon Soo-bin] Actor Lee Min-ho mentioned the future acting.

Lee Min-ho was selected as the cover model for the February issue of ZQ Korea and presented Fendi's Spring-Summer 2021 collection.

In an interview, Lee Min-ho told a story about the recently launched YouTube channel'Lee Min-ho Film' and his new work'Pachinko'. Regarding'Lee Min-ho Film', he said, "I feel the excitement of working independently," saying that he is doing 70-80% of editing, not only selecting the theme of plum blossoms, but also selecting background music.

Lee Min HoSap

The drama'Pachinko', starring Lee Min-ho as Hansoo, is an original series produced by Apple TV Plus. Lee Min-ho joined after receiving a proposal from the American production side, reviewing the script, and auditioning.

He revealed his regret about the audition he had experienced after a long time. When asked if it wasn't a ceremonial audition or wasn't expecting the outcome of course, Lee Min-ho said, "Not at all. I've seen the audition in a few decades, and the situation has changed. If I fall out of the audition, this is it. I was embarrassed. I prepared very fiercely, saying that I have to stick with this more than I saw. There was such an obsession that I had to do it well," he said. He talked about the situation when he auditioned after a long time since the drama'Boys over Flowers' in 2009, "I was very nervous and excited. But I was really happy to get stuck."

Lee Min-ho is trying to change beyond'Boys over Flowers','Heirs', and'The King'. He said, "If the Prince on Baekma is my representative image (actually), I have to go to the end with the role of Emperor Baekma Tan. Stop at the peak and stop that image. I thought the image was over with'The King', and then I thought about change. "In the meantime, I met'Pachinko', and my thoughts got stronger and I started the'Lee Min-ho film'."

Lee Min HoSap

Lee Min HoSap

Lee Min HoSap

Lee Min HoSap

Photo = GQ Korea

Reporter Kwon Soo-bin ppbn0101@asiae.co.kr

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

On 1/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, CarolynH said:

BOF quiz #1

Please place your answer in a spoiler!

1.  What is the name of the student who attempts suicide but is saved by Jandi?

2.  What is the name of Jandi's friend at Shin Hwa?

3. What does the "F" in F4 stand for?  ( I expect everyone to get this one correct!)

4.  Who did Jandi remind Yi Jung and Woo Bin of?

5.  What was Jandi's costume that she wore to Min Seo Hyun's welcome home party?

Poor GJP is waiting for people to answer the quiz @Lindyloo421 @SophieH @Nikaa94 @CallieP.  It seems that the first question has stumped a couple of people.

So, LMH had to audition for Pachinko?  I'm not sure I knew that.  I'd like to read more about it--maybe in the GQ interview.  

Interested in another poll?  I think @Thong Thin suggested a fashion poll.  I finally figure out how we might be able to have such a poll.  

Thanks @leeminhosny for keeping the thread going!:heartxoxo:

Joining @Nikaa94 in the wiggle

:2540_meh:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Gahjjjhkjkjjj!!!!!! When you think LMH can’t be anymore handsome, there he is, outdoing his past photoshoot!

Can I say something regarding the interview? After reading that he had to audition for pachinko, my respect for him as an actor and human being just went up from 100% to 100000000%. 

He looks so hot right?! 

I am with you 100%! Major respect for him AND can I just say, I am so proud he was chosen through auditioning. It means he deserved the role. Not saying I ever doubted him but just a nice slap in the face to those who did :tongue:

Also, I can’t get over this:

If a prince on a white horse is my representative image, I should go to the end as an emperor on a white horse. I reached the peak and the image. I thought the image was over with The King, and then I was thinking about change.”

I am so excited to see what the future holds! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

He looks so hot right?! 

Effortlessly Hot!

43 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Also, I can’t get over this:

If a prince on a white horse is my representative image, I should go to the end as an emperor on a white horse. I reached the peak and the image. I thought the image was over with The King, and then I was thinking about change.”

I am so excited to see what the future holds! 

me too! We all have talked about this in this thread, how The King is his comeback project for minoz and a thank you for patiently waiting for him. After that, he is spreading his wings. 
even from previous interviews (lofficiel and dazed) I have been getting the vibe, He wants to branch out, and do something different. I will miss the “tsundere” Lee Min Ho, but I am so happy for him and where his career will take him next. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I will miss the “tsundere” Lee Min Ho, but I am so happy for him and where his career will take him next. 

sorry for cutting your post, I don’t think LMH said he wouldn’t do “tsundere”, cause he can play a prosecutor or detective who is “tsundere” too. Also, in Heirs his character is popular for being straightforward and Honest and not “tsundere”. “Tsundere” isn’t necessarily a quality just for princes. :approves: He will not take roles that require prince like image. 

======###########

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4