Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I have been thinking about potential future projects. With Netflix being around there is possibility of creating a similar gigantic hit like Money heist but it has to be something outside of the box not Rom-com, Melo or Comedy. Something more serious and sinister. 

I want to see LMH in a multi-season series that specifically targets one subject which the Korean underworld. Basically a gangster series that runs for multi seasons with big cast besides himself bringing a union of badguys and criminals and exploring their world. It can be captured like an old school western from the perspective of LMH's character like an adventure where we follow him. 

It must be gritty, 19+, including mature content and violence in order to remove all unrealistic settings. LMH is capable of entering incredible flamboyant characters. I truly love his flamboyance which means he was simply born for such characters because he can flawlessly enter such flashy characters. I would like to see other big names casted is gonna get expensive budget wise but it is worthy cause I could fancy this thing exploding with LMH-helming this as the lead. 

I have seen some of you said we want rom-com or romance etc etc. There can be a love-interest in the story but it shouldn't be a romance but a little bit a slice of romance but it shouldn't be the main focus just as a background thingy. 

your wish is my wish. i have always wanted him to be in such series since the first day i watched him play jong dae in GB. back then i saw in him the potential to play a violent gangster type or even evil character. i fantasized about him starring in a series that resembles peaky blinders for example if you have watched it

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

He looks dashing! Thanks for the pics everyone. 

Yes, he was, he is, the ultimate shades of handsome-ness!    I am sure the designer must be awesomely proud that he wore his creation, this unique suit.   

And @leeminhosny  I just saw your clips that Min Ho-ssi did greet IU and she reciprocated ... cool !  and thanks! 

:doggie:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Yes, he was, he is, the ultimate shades of handsome-ness!    I am sure the designer must be awesomely proud that he wore his creation, this unique suit.   

And @leeminhosny  I just saw your clips that Min Ho-ssi did greet IU and she reciprocated ... cool !  and thanks! 

:doggie:

@Min2206 I agree, handsomeness overload in spite of the mask.. those eyes looked happy today compared to the SBS awards. Many of the clothes he wore in TKEM was also by the same designer, if I am not wrong.  And I am not wrong in saying he carried them way better than the models on the runway. He is the perfect model! 

I loved his speech too, he is sincere to his craft and it shows. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

@Min2206 I agree, handsomeness overload in spite of the mask.. those looked happy today compared to the SBS awards. Many of the clothes he wore in TKEM was also by the same designer, if I am not wrong.  And I am not wrong in saying he carried them way better than the models on the runway. He is the perfect model! 

Yes, I was happy to see that LMH looked a lot happier.  Man, those eyes of his really tell you how he is feeling.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

Many of the clothes he wore in TKEM was also by the same designer, if I am not wrong.  And I am not wrong in saying he carried them way better than the models on the runway. He is the perfect model! 

You are not wrong, he wore a lot of clothes from that designer in TKEM. In fact, all your comments are spot on, he is the perfect model. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

22 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@lupeace, Thanks for the kind words! A friendly and trusting atmosphere really developed at the forum. If any disputes or misunderstandings arise, they are quickly resolved. I really appreciate it!

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, for me, I understand you when you post something about your thoughts here, that's why, I sometimes reply, if not most of your post because I understood what you are posting. There are some posters that you really find it hard to understand what they're writing. If you're inferior about your English, it is because I guess you tend to focus too much on the grammar rules, so, you simply feel anxious. For me, your English is more than OK. One thing you need to remember that having difficulty communicating in English isn’t because your abilities are somehow inferior to others. :blush:

30 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, I was happy to see that LMH looked a lot happier.  Man, those eyes of his really tell you how he is feeling.  

@CarolynH, I very much agree with you - just by looking at the person's eyes we can predict emotions & feelings. The eyes never lie. Because the eyes always reveal the way you think, the way you feel, the way you are, and that sort of thing. :blush:

43 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

@Min2206 I agree, handsomeness overload in spite of the mask.. those looked happy today compared to the SBS awards. Many of the clothes he wore in TKEM was also by the same designer, if I am not wrong.  And I am not wrong in saying he carried them way better than the models on the runway. He is the perfect model! 

@Areumdaun, I admittedly loved seeing him in his regal outfits as the ruler of his kingdom in the drama. His clothes aren’t your typical old-fashioned monarch wardrobe—far from it. Emperor Lee Gon makes sure he looks every inch a modern emperor. And naturally, they’re all designer pieces—because what’s more fit for a king than luxurious, well-made clothing? Whether he’s clad in coats or fretting about in his study wearing cool knitted pieces, we’ve definitely fallen in love with Lee Gon’s regal flair. Among all these he wore, I love this most - This velvet blue coat makes him look like Prince Charming. Well, it’s made by none other than Kim Seo Ryong, who is also responsible for many of Lee Gon’s regal robes as well as a few suits and coats. :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_O5L6-A-I-/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Like 1
  • Blob 8

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, for me, I understand you when you post something about your thoughts here, that's why, I sometimes reply, if not most of your post because I understood what you are posting. There are some posters that you really find it hard to understand what they're writing. If you're inferior about your English, it is because I guess you tend to focus too much on the grammar rules, so, you simply feel anxious. For me, your English is more than OK. One thing you need to remember that having difficulty communicating in English isn’t because your abilities are somehow inferior to others. :blush:

@willenette, Thank you so much for your friendly support! You are absolutely right - I have had difficulties with English grammar since my school days. That's why I'm so nervous about this shortcoming. I am extremely pleased with your attention, as well as support other membe of our forum. How wonderful it is to find kind and understanding people in this complex world! We have gathered here from different countries and continents, but we are united by one interest and one love!

p.s. Only thanks to your attention, I dared to exhibit on this forum...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

o0640072014879454668.png

Hi, this is Lee Min Ho.

Just as K-POP is gaining popularity around the world, Korean cultural content such as dramas and films is popular with people all over the world. Why do you like Korean culture, although the language and culture are completely different?

When I say a line, I try to express it with my eyes and gestures, but I find such expressions go beyond language and convey it to the hearts of fans around the world.

I think it's the same with K-POP artists. While singing Korean songs, K-POP fans all over the world can be touched by their beautiful performances, facial expressions and their sincerity that tries to convey every gesture with delicate attention. Let's do it.

K-POP is proudly proving its worth in the midst of world culture today. I will support you as a fan so that K-POP of various genres and our proud K culture will be loved by people all over the world for a long time.

Now let's announce the main character of the main prize that you are waiting for. Congratulations to IU on winning the 35th Golden Disc Award in the Digital Sound Sources category.

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12649303309.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

@Min2206 I agree, handsomeness overload in spite of the mask.. those eyes looked happy today compared to the SBS awards. Many of the clothes he wore in TKEM was also by the same designer, if I am not wrong.  And I am not wrong in saying he carried them way better than the models on the runway. He is the perfect model! 

This!! 

yesss Lee Min Ho’s eyes were so happy and smiley!!! I’m so happy our Min Ho attended Golden disc award as a presenter. His style, speech, hairstyle, smiley happy eyes were the best! Min Ho also updated on IG! :highonflowers:

I liked his hair a lot!! I really hope he updates a selfie without a mask, please :criesariver:

• Blob 8

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina your English is fine, I can understand as well, But I get it I am learning French again so I get how you are overwhelmed but you are doing great

Yes, I was happy to see that LMH looked a lot happier as well.

@backstreetboysfan, I wish you success in learning French! It is a very beautiful language, but they say it has a difficult grammar. But it will be great if you can learn a new language - it helps in communication and understanding of different cultures.

Forgive me for not being able to answer you right away - I work on an old tablet and it often requires a reboot.

• Like 3

seeing Lee Min Ho in Non-SBS ceremony was so satisfying :getmygrooveon: also, our Megastar King presented Daesang award :doggie:I reallyyyyyyy love all the pictures!! :heartxoxo: Happy pics are the best! 

Look at his cute pose!!:getmygrooveon:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I don't know if there's a way to delete a post, but you can delete the contents and write "Deleted" or something like that instead. 

Now I finally know how to delete.. thank you

Spoiler

:hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1