Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Remember this moment from the 2016 SBS Drama Awards??

What do you think?  I think they look great!  :love:

I think LMH looks good with every partner. I don't know how he does it but he makes a good pair with everyone and he also has incredible chemistry with all his partners. And that photo is no exception. 

3 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I have deleted my comment to the article to avoid confusion. Unfortunately, some articles wrote that Lee Min Ho would be the host of the ceremony, which confused me. Forgive me for the mistake! I shouldn't make any comments with poor language skills.

Just wanted to point that for a lot of us English is not our first language but yours is great, so -as many had said- there's no need to apologise. Also I really appreciate your contributions in this forum, so please don't stop posting. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, lupeace said:

you are cute and i think i understanded you

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina i think what @leeminhosny trying to say is that dont let such things depress you cause most article writers nowadays just write and copy paste others without any backed information of the source and she understands why you are confused. 

am i right leeminhosny?

yes thank you and I am not cute :lol:

28 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Remember this moment from the 2016 SBS Drama Awards??

What do you think?  I think they look great!  :love:

There is a most beautiful pic from them,  but I can't find it 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah I think they look good but I need more pictures :relieved: jk! ;) 

I would want her to have long hair if she were to be LMH’s FL

Here she is now with long hair.

This is from LSG's visit on her YouTube channel in December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BZNlUNUsA&ab_channel=이지금[IUOfficial]

7e87da2a289d8f9410e1f539e6d9e22894674cab

@Nikaa94  Do you have any other demands?  :lol:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Do you have any other demands?  :lol:

okkkkk,, :relieved:

soooooo, how would you describe her acting style and what rate would you give her acting? What genre would you want her and LMH to work on? :relieved:  

• Like 5

I watched IU in the drama "My Mister' and I liked her character in it. Her acting was praised and a lot of people recommend this drama. She had tough moments all through the drama. I think you will like the drama. She was also in the drama 'The producers" and her role was the opposite of the first drama. She played the role of a singer. In conclusion I think she is a good actress and i hope she can be paired with LMH in the future.:grin:  

• Like 5

Do we know if there will be fans at this award  or the gathering are not allowed?  Also did the artists record already the different themes and songs? And I 'm not sure about the masks but I think they will wear them because covid is still everywhere.

• Like 1

I am eagerly waiting for glorious pics of uri LMH.. can’t wait. :doggie:

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

You misunderstand me and I can't explain myself because Writing is so hard in English Anyway don't care about me :lol:

Oh the dimples, thanks @leeminhosny for airport pics tag. 

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina Do not worry please, even though our languages might not be  the same, we all are United as Minoz here. :smooches3:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Nikaa94Are you going to stay up all night again?  lol.  Maybe you should set your alarm.

I watched JIW's youtube video with KB.  I was impressed with his cooking skills.  He cooks better than me!  I saw he has another one with dumplings.  I hope that he invites LMH over to cook.  Hmm, that could be interesting.  I can't really imagine LMH cooking

Get ready to whirl!

:2540_meh:

• Wiggle 4
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Let’s all wiggle 

I look forward to seeing LMH’s hairstyle and suit!! Any guess? 

:2540_meh:

I think he will have hair let down unlike sbs 

I guess he has the Hansu hairstyle now, but we haven’t seen it yet. Or did we? I hope to see that forehead again and I hope he has a lovely time there. I am looking forward to waking up to pics and videos.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4

19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Thank you @Nikaa94 For the link and time. So we know for sure that LMH is presenting the Daesang award? Or

more? Also, anybody know when the Daesang are announce? 

He will present Daesang and minoz say it’s at the end 

17 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

I guess he has the Hansu hairstyle now, but we haven’t seen it yet. Or did we? I hope to see that forehead again and I hope he has a lovely time there. I am looking forward to waking up to pics and videos.

LMH is going to make weekend so special :2540_meh:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1