Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

You are right, we must look to the future, and not collect old grievances. I'm glad you haven't noticed the critical articles about Lee Min Ho - it's good for you. But believe me, they were also rather vicious. The softest "compliment" is that he plays badly and monotonously and has a flat face ... But you shouldn't repeat other people's stupidity, but you should look into the future with hope and optimism. I hope that soon Lee Min Ho will update his video channel and please us with a new video!

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

You are right, we must look to the future, and not collect old grievances. I'm glad you haven't noticed the critical articles about Lee Min Ho - it's good for you. But believe me, they were also rather vicious. The softest "compliment" is that he plays badly and monotonously and has a flat face ... But you shouldn't repeat other people's stupidity, but you should look into the future with hope and optimism. I hope that soon Lee Min Ho will update his video channel and please us with a new video!

yes he was not only criticised but he was viciously dragged, bashed and slammed more than kes and anyone in tkem. Tons of articles and korean reporters attacked him weekly, I don't know where y'all were that you thought he was being praised, he wasn't AT ALL. I don't think there was even any praise for him during tkem's airing. Just be glad y'all didn't see those articles because even till now their words affect me

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Let’s change the subject Minoz:heart1: so tired of this energy draining topic 

new year, new beginning, new projects, and new journey on the way :2540_meh:

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Ugh, I'm back to work tomorrow too after a week and a half off.  

Let's make this our New Years resolution.  We can't change the past, but we can look forward to the future.  

Next week, we'll start the BOF quiz!

wow looking forward to the BOF quiz, my favorite Gu Jun Pyo :highonflowers:

yes, let’s look forward to the future 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho Credit to the King

Monday 04 January 2021
Ataliya Pushpa

e1160155f16c5682224f1a714d7f6f68.jpg

Ahead of the start of the year, 33-year-old South Korean actor Lee Min Ho received an award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards held at SBS Prism Tower Seoul last week. Lee received the highest award in the miniseries (Fantasy / Romance) category for his portrayal of King Lee Gon in The King: Eternal Monarch (2020). He became the only playwright for The King: Eternal Monarch to take home the award.

Despite the fact that the drama in which he starred with Kim Go Eun attracted enough attention and had a stable rating, his position was still worse compared to other dramas, so that King: Eternal Monarch won only one trophy at the awards. In his winning speech, Lee thanked all the cast and crew for the drama The King: Eternal Monarch. Lee, who just returned from military service last year, also expressed longing for them. “I am concerned about the situation with Covid-19. I also want to thank everyone who worked hard for The King: Eternal Monarch, and I miss all of you, ”he said.

Lee also conveyed New Year's wishes to Minozu, as fans call him, on his first Instagram upload in 2021. He uploaded a photo of his preparations ahead of the 2020 SBS Drama Awards. Player Heirs was seen wearing a black suit. “2021,” he wrote, including a folded hand emoji. Lee became known to the public when in 2009 he played Goo Joon Pyo in the drama Boys Over Flowers. For this role, he won the Best Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. He also received the Korean Popular Culture & Arts Award from the Prime Minister of South Korea for the drama Boys Over Flowers, which helps South Korea to become more famous in Southeast Asia.

Donation Lee is known as one of the Korean celebrities who often helps others in their troubles. As reported by Soompi, the City Hunters player has donated 50 million won, or 640 million rupees, to Promiz, an organization dedicated to protecting vulnerable children, including violence. This is because the pandemic, which is forcing some people to stay at home, has reportedly led to an increase in child abuse and violence by family members. “Lee Min Ho is concerned about the increased incidence of child abuse in the family due to the long-term spread of the covid-19 virus,” Promiz said.

Earlier, when the pandemic broke out in South Korea earlier this year, Lee made a donation of 300 million won (3.8 billion IDR) to eight organizations to help spread COVID-19. The donation is used to provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to healthcare professionals and children with immune system disorders.

translate from indonesian google

https://mediaindonesia.com/humaniora/373686/lee-min-ho-penghargaan-untuk-sang-raja

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Let’s change the subject Minoz

new year, new beginning, new projects, and new journey on the way :2540_meh:

I’m with you and @CarolynH. I start working tomorrow as well after the break.. gonna work like a cow! let’s hope our LMH works like a cow in this new year and give us 3 projects  - Pachinko, 16-20 episodes drama and a movie. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

I’m with you and @CarolynH. I start working tomorrow as well after the break.. gonna work like a cow! let’s hope our LMH works like a cow in this new year and give us 3 projects  - Pachinko, 16-20 episodes drama and a movie. 

yesssss let’s all work like a cow and LMH will work like a cow too

3 projects wowwwww :partyblob:  My dream!!! Imagine having 3 new projects from LMH in 2021. Honestly it’s possible because movies are usually wrapped up in 3-4 weeks 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

new year, new beginning, new projects, and new journey on the way

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Let's make this our New Years resolution.  We can't change the past, but we can look forward to the future.  

Next week, we'll start the BOF quiz!

Thanks @CarolynH for the next quiz. 

giphy.gif

I'm looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.     

Mike Rowe

and appreciate what remains. :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

yesssss let’s all work like a cow and LMH will work like a cow too

3 projects wowwwww   My dream!!! Imagine having 3 new projects from LMH in 2021. Honestly it’s possible because movies are usually wrapped up in 3-4 weeks 

@Nikaa94 @Areumdaun and everyone at this thread.

Let's join hands with LMH , work like a cow together.

:hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Yup yup let’s work hard like a cow together, let’s have a wonderful year! 2021 will be awesome for all of us!! 

:2540_meh:

By the way, who misses movielog? I miss his movielog so much 

I hope he releases one episode before he continues filming pachinko 

What is Min Ho up to? :lol:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Lee Min-ho, you are handsome in the new year...Perfect Suit Fit 

Eq3qxshVkAISbev?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Lee Min-ho boasted a unique suit fit.

On the 3rd, Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his personal Instagram with the message "2021." In the photo released, Lee Min-ho is wearing a neat suit and posing, showing off his good looks. In particular, the height and extraordinary superior atmosphere attract attention.

Netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "cool," "hope you are happier in the new year," and "I love you."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho won the Best Fantasy/Romance award at the "2020 SBS Entertainment Awards" held on December 31.

Eq3qxsbVkAAZxdU?format=jpg&name=small

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202101041422678046&ext=na

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

44 minutes ago, syntyche said:

new leeminho film!! so a gorgeous and dashing!

:please::please:

I have to see it again! But I love it! We get to see him preparing for the awards. And that moment when he steps down of the car and hears the cheers for him (from previous years, I guess) followed by silence... Really good. 

I think this one is linked to the first released one. 

Edited by Missprincesa
Removing the video
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, desy said:

yes he was not only criticised but he was viciously dragged, bashed and slammed more than kes and anyone in tkem. Tons of articles and korean reporters attacked him weekly, I don't know where y'all were that you thought he was being praised, he wasn't AT ALL. I don't think there was even any praise for him during tkem's airing. Just be glad y'all didn't see those articles because even till now their words affect me

I know every article and comments about him than everyone I see in Korean Forums hundreds that you can't see and These hate comments recorded my brain Damn... I can't forget I wish I can forget, I mean we already talked there 50000000 times this case .I I am tired I don't talk about it.

And comments changes according platform. If you look Naver I translated and added all of them so many times you could see it them. And Naver is Korea's biggest portal.

33 minutes ago, syntyche said:

new leeminho film!! so gorgeous and dashing!

This time I could watch when it is released but this video is so emotional 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I know every article and comments about him than everyone I see in Korean Forums hundreds that you can't see and These hate comments recorded my brain Damn... I can't forget I wish I can forget, I mean we already talked there 50000000 times this case .I I am tired I don't talk about it.

I think korean fans aren't loyal at all, an actor could have a million hits and then just one bad drama and they start bashing that actor.

I am sure I didn't read half of the things you read but just those little ones translated from articles was enough to do serious damage to me talk less of him, the attacks were seriously disgusting and degrading and the fault was from SBS, the director and KES but he bared all the brunt, criticism and harsh words, it wasn't fair at all. If not that I respect him, I would say he should never have done tkem. I just hope he goes to cable TV and forgets about all this

• Like 6

How could he be so elegant and debonair?! :heart:

therLms.gif

42 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I have to see it again! But I love it! We get to see him preparing for the awards. And that moment when he steps down of the car and hears the cheers for him (from previous years, I guess) followed by silence... Really good. 

I think this one is linked to the first released one. 

30 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

That walk on an unusually blank space as cheers of fans were reminisced, was surreal. That actually put into context his aura during his acceptance speech. I sensed more the depth of his words and what his heart really felt.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Really? I don't want tell this case again I am tired of these cases :lol: We talked this hundreds of pages during TKEM and after TKEM until now , really don't you know? Anyway I don't want to talk about this annoying story .:lol:

I feel you, TKEM was not so much of a headache that the articles were.

In Summary Print Media and English Bloggers made TKEM seem like LMH wrote the script more so than KES. Hallyu King fails blah bleh Bluh......I hope Pachinko makes them realize what They Lost.

3 Works in a year from LMH??? OMO WHat??? Has that ever happened in nearly 2 decades he worked???

I love how LMH's face can easily transform from Young Guy to Sauvé Man all in one Go. I mean I prefer the Old version , it adds a certain Gravitas. Me loving the Award show look barring hairstyle, it will take some time to get used to LMAO.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2