Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

We wanted to have happy conversation and move on, we are back to sbs again :criesariver: the video brought so many feelings for me, also BOF anniversary and all the videos I saw 

I’m so sentimental now, god :cries:

our baby Min hooooo, why walk in the dark? It felt so lonely , omg 

the street was empty too 

I can’t forget his speech, this video is so deep 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

We wanted to have happy conversation and move on, we are back to sbs again :criesariver: the video brought so many feelings for me, also BOF anniversary and all the videos I saw 

I’m so sentimental now, god :cries:

our baby Min hooooo, why walk in the dark? It felt so lonely , omg 

the street was empty too 

I can’t forget his speech, this video is so deep 

@Nikaa94, You're right! Lee Min Ho is an amazingly insightful and sensitive artist. In simple and clear images, he was able to express the loneliness and longing of the modern world. I never thought before how important it is for an actor to connect with his audience, because he works for people. And these shots from his film look like episodes from a fantastic film - a world without people is scary!

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Nikaa94, You're right! Lee Min Ho is an amazingly insightful and sensitive artist. In simple and clear images, he was able to express the loneliness and longing of the modern world. I never thought before how important it is for an actor to connect with his audience, because he works for people. And these shots from his film look like episodes from a fantastic film - a world without people is scary!

Actually LMH derserved a movie award just for this video:lol: , it is so short but got so much feels

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually LMH derserved a movie award just for this video:lol: , it is so short but got so much feels

@leeminhosny, Yes, yes, I subscribe to every word! After all, this video speaks of great directorial talent - with the help of small means to convey deep and important thoughts! I'm starting to dream about Lee Min Ho's own film.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Omg, your post made me even more emotional :cries:

i want to see Min Ho, Oppa!! 

• Where's My Oppa? 4
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

You're right a world without people is scary. And the covid19 has changed partly how we view the world. But I'm sure that this will pass and our LMH will meet and greet his fans once again. 

Let's not forget his words_ we will hear GOOD news from him this year.:kiss_wink:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Thanks for this spoiler.  At least I get to see this part since I missed the original movielog, I have seen the award speech so this part is more moving  and more poignant.  It is a great movielog.

I know we are supposed to go forward but SBS removing the movielog just brings out our hard feelings again.

The Daesang was won by the Stove League actor and I will say, I have no problems with his winning the Daesang.  He was good in his role. 

I will say this however, if LMH had taken this role and acted exactly as this actor, he would not have won the Daesang but will have been criticized for being emotionless, wooden, expressionless, etc, etc.  This is how the role was and the actor had very muted acting.  He did not get overly excited or yell, or scream or cry loudly like some other actors who overact. One gets the Daesang and the other just criticism.

I discovered that two of LMH's peers won the Daesang previously.  Their acting in those dramas is comparable to LMH in City Hunter, Faith or LOTBS.  If they could win the Daesang for those dramas, why was LMH left out for LOTBS, Faith or CH.  LMH shot it out of the ball park for Faith and LOTBS.  He was just as good as CY as the actor in Stove League.

I had to say my piece.

I think LMH’s scale and status is so big that he is always under media attention and analysis. His every come backs are coupled with skyrocket expectations. LMH is very popular and known in SK which is why many always talk about him. This high level that he has brings both advantages and disadvantages. What you said in your post is an example of that disadvantage. Some actors get praised for certain role but if LMH were to pick that role, he would get criticized. Because LMH is in that show. Some dramas get praised for having 4-5% ratings on cable shows but if LMH were to have that rating in a cable drama, he would get criticized. Because they would expect at least 10% ratings from LMH in a cable drama. LMH and also us fans need to withstand the crown LMH is wearing (remember Kim Tan and Heirs?). The crown LMH is wearing is big, beautiful, and also heavy. The higher the popularity of the star, the higher the negativity will be if the audience don’t like the show. We always complain why LMH doesn’t do a lot of projects, I also personally have said this a lot and will say again :lol:. I think maybe it’s because LMH has a big pressure on his shoulder and he needs to take his time to make sure the project is potentially great. You see what happens if Netizens don’t like his choice of drama. Unfortunately Korean society is so judgmental and critical. Having said that, I think LMH should use his talent and face and do more projects because he has more options now and he doesn’t have to do local tv dramas, he can do OTT. LMH cares a lot about his fans and TKEM was also a gift for his fans who had been waiting for him for 4 years. LMH will take more projects this year and shine even more. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 3

@Nikaa94 you said right I said same things so many times but I am tired and I am bad in English writing :lol:Anyway 

I give examples ( I am not saying to criticise for these actors just I want to tell how does Korea actually)

Hyun Bin was so popular thanks to Secret Garden in Korea but his projects are criticised so much later and he gained same popularity after 10 years in 2020, SJK was so popular in 2016 thanks to DOTS you know if Korea like somebody they praise from earth to sky , SJK was praised so much after 2016 but they have criticised him too since he divorced . And if Korean like a drama generally they say" everyone's acting amazing" but if they don't like a drama "Everyone's acting is awful" I saw so many times they say for same actor it:lol: A actor's drama got 20% rating they praised so much but his next drama got 2% rating they said acting awful , This is summary of Korea . 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Lee Min-ho, ... are global

Eq7S9oFVEAA6PO3?format=jpg&name=small

In 2021, stars' global moves will continue. Stars who have developed their reputation based on Hallyu content are not stopping their energetic steps toward the world stage. Lee Min-ho, ... took the lead.

Lee Min-ho is also heading to the global OTT. The US Apple TV+ drama 'Pachinko' will be staged. It is a story of a Korean immigrant family who passed through four generations of ups and downs. Although Apple TV+ is not yet available in Korea, Lee Min-ho has a chance to reaffirm his reputation as a Hallyu star as Apple TV+ is an OTT with a global distribution network.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210104/104765614/3

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

LMH is going global :) Yay.

LMH has already gone global! :relieved: it’s no surprise! BOF, city, hunter, Heirs, Legend of the blue sea, TKEM, and so on all have been internationally mega hit and LMH is a global brand himself. :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I want an up-close IG picture from LMH, I don’t know why I still miss him even though he posted picture 3 days ago,,, maybe because those pictures were from ceremony and I want post ceremony update. By the way, Min Ho liked Promiz latest IG post. Our baby was online then,,, :highonflowers: Oh Minho Oppa post a selfie please 

WOW, KES announced her next FL!! Wowwwwwwwww

FL of DOT

we hear everyone’s casting news, I want LMH casting news please 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Happy anniversary BOF:fullofhearts:Not my first LMH drama, but IMO, one of the best.

Call me a worrywart, but I'm worried about LMH.  He looks tired/sad in the movielog.  I thought the same the night of the awards.  Mama Lee, please take care of your son.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

Happy anniversary BOF:fullofhearts:Not my first LMH drama, but IMO, one of the best.

Call me a worrywart, but I'm worried about LMH.  He looks tired/sad in the movielog.  I thought the same the night of the awards.  Mama Lee, please take care of your son.  

same, I worry about Min Ho a lot! He looks tired :bawling:We can’t be there with him so I hope his mom and sister take care of him like you said. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

same, I worry about Min Ho a lot! He looks tired :bawling:We can’t be there with him so I hope his mom and sister take care of him like you said. 

I was shocked that he looked tired.  He finished filming two weeks before, how can he be tired?  I hope he posts something a little lighter soon so we can be assured that he's ok.  

• Like 7