Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

MYM! Please please confirm the news today!! :please::Please:

Busan people are so lucky ... if LMH has filming in Busan for pachinko, Busan people got double dose of LMH’s filming (TKEM filming was in Busan too) ... I hope they can take videos and release them in IG for us,,,,:happyshakes:

I’m soooooo excited!! Start the filming soon!! 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

14 minutes ago, Time loop said:

@scrawford

I agree with what you said in your last post. It's quite interesting to see how things unfolds from here on out. It's also been long time since I last saw you. Hope everything is going well with you. 

Everything is well. I too, has been mostly lurking. Real life and jobs took over and i was mostly waiting for major news to delurk. So here i am, along with everybody else. hehe...

Hope all is well for you.

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Why be the photographer when you can be his date? :scream:

We have a photographer in the house @scrawford. I’ll be her assistant and we’ll find a way for the rest of us to attend. @Time loop is the director but may have already gotten fired due to embezzlement so it’ll be hard to get her in. Who wants to be assistant director? Music director? Editor? Assistant editor? Assistant to assistant director? You see, we can always make up positions to get us all in :lol:

I will gladly be the photographer. Any chance to see LMh, i will take :).

We have talk about how he will comeback with a good project, but i never would have guess it would be at this scale. Who would have thought of Apple TV+ project? i was just hoping netflix original, but i feel like this is even better.

So excited for him and I hope he will accept and the storytelling would be amazing, epic and heart wrenching. And most important, LMH will have a good time in the process.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 5

2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

We have talk about how he will comeback with a good project, but i never would have guess it would be at this scale. Who would have thought of Apple TV+ project? i was just hoping netflix original, but i feel like this is even better.

So excited for him and I hope he will accept and the storytelling would be amazing, epic and heart wrenching. And most important, LMH will have a good time in the process.

How many days, hours and long posts have we dedicated to talking about exactly this? I feel like we, in a way, manifested this :lol: Now he just needs to accept. Y’all, let’s all start a Lee-Min-Ho-Will-Accept prayer circle! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 5

Just now, Heretorant said:

How many days, hours and long posts have we dedicated to talking about exactly this? I feel like we, in a way, manifested this :lol: Now he just needs to accept. Y’all, let’s all start a Lee-Min-Ho-Will-Accept prayer circle! 

Exactly! I remember in TKEM days we want to see him in Pain, lol! 

Many of us want to see him in Epic production and looks like if he accept, it will be reality.

Let the prayer circle begin.......

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 6

If the filming takes place in Vancouver the leaks would be even much worse then last time. The pedestrian in Vancouver don't strike me as the silent type of pedestrian who will just vanish into thin air but they strike me as crows, noisy and Tik Tok leaky type unless you move the filming location into the country area or the Rockies 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Exactly! I remember in TKEM days we want to see him in Pain, lol! 

Many of us want to see him in Epic production and looks like if he accept, it will be reality.

Let the prayer circle begin.......

Hahaha. I swear I remember running into a similar prayer circle on twitter awhile back but they were praying for a comeback and the prayer is answered but imagine if we ask for pain and it gets delivered big time. Everyone gets killed and things turn into GoT level of tragedy

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. I swear I remember running into a similar prayer circle on twitter awhile back but they were praying for a comeback and the prayer is answered but imagine if we ask for pain and it gets delivered big time. Everyone gets killed and things turn into GoT level of tragedy

The greatest tragedy I ever witnessed was the DEATH of Kim Jong-Dae in that tunnel and I am still mourning to this day

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5

@willenette @Time loop I really hope he comes to Canada - if he has never been here It be an awesome experience for him and we will be blessed to have him here.:evilelmo:

I am devising all sorts excuses in my mind for me being in Vancouver when they are filming even though I know it is really really not possible. Imagine staying at the same hotel as LMH and having a conversation :heart2beat:I promise not to scream until I log on to Soompi LMH thread when that happens. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

MYM staff wake uppppppppppp :Please:

7:00 AM
Tuesday, October 20, 2020  (GMT+9) 

Time in South Korea

NIkaa you should be MYM PR supervisor. You would be waking them all up and "It's time to release the official statement" lets go.

i doubt we have the official statement today. maybe in the next 24-48 hours. I remember it takes about that long after Soompi news release the confirmation that he will play Lee Gon. And this time, we only get "He is positively considering".

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

NIkaa you should be MYM PR supervisor. You would be waking them all up and "It's time to release the official statement" lets go.

i doubt we have the official statement today. maybe in the next 24-48 hours. I remember it takes about that long after Soompi news release the confirmation that he will play Lee Gon. And this time, we only get "He is positively considering".

yes, I will wake LMH’s Noona CEO too lol

yes, they will literally kill us with all this waiting time,,

and in the meantime, LMH has been MIA! So No IG post yet...

he is preparing for Noaaaaaaaa :approves:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

Oh my god! 

I have had a really bad day at work and decided to come to the forum to see if something was new before going to bed, and I found this!! This project is really huge, ambitious and ultra serious. With this project is looks like LMH is taking a big step in his goal to be recognised as a serious actor, capable of portraying very different roles and making a difference. 

And also is a strategic decision to farther promote his career in global markets outside Korea. Also, for Apple seems a strategic move, because with this production they can enter the South Korean market with guarantees.

I am so happy and also waiting for official confirmation.

Let's wiggle!!!!

:2540_meh:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 10

1 minute ago, Missprincesa said:

Oh my god! 

I have had a really bad day at work and decided to come to the forum to see if something was new before going to bed, and I found this!! This project is really huge, ambitious and ultra serious. With this project is looks like LMH is taking a big step in his goal to be recognised as a serious actor, capable of portraying very different roles and making a difference. 

And also is a strategic decision to farther promote his career in global markets outside Korea. Also, for Apple seems a strategic move, because with this production they can enter the South Korean market with guarantees.

I am so happy and also waiting for official confirmation.

Let's wiggle!!!!

yes wiggle wiggle wiggle For The King Lee Min Ho 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 9