Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

@NikaaKyungmi took a break from her studio preparing for her show at Various Small Fires to stalk her her favorite actors at the LACMA Gala we attended. #leeminho

Who is Kyungmi?  Have not heard of Various Small Fires.

https://artlaborgallery.com/artist/kyungmi-shin/

Here's her ig : https://www.instagram.com/kyungmi_shin_gray/

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CallieP said:

If he is at the LACMA, I am noticing many Asians near him.  My question is why are all the people there Asians, I don't see many Caucasians there.  I thought there would be more Whites then Asians at the venue?

I agree with @Nikaa that the Asians at the venue were staff members.  

What a glorious weekend we had with, thanks to SoCal Minoz, lovely photos of LMH.  It's nice that they were able to have dinner in Ktown without anyone bothering them.  He probably didn't get up until late today.  I wonder what he is doing and when he is returning to SK.  I hope he enjoys SoCal a little longer.  Probably a little cold the next couple of days for surfing, although he could wear his wetsuit, but toward the end of the week, it will warm up.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH at the Art+Film Gala

images by Michael Kovac, Taylor Hill

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

@syntyche thanks for sharing MORE photos. These are captivating snaps. He’s really a head-turner at the start-studded event.   I know about Lee Byung Hun departed to the U.S. to attend this year's "Art + Film Gala" at Los Angeles. But, I was surprised to see Lee Min Ho at the same Gala. This is his first-ever overseas appearance after a long time aside from filming “Pachinko”. At the gala, he also reunited with his friend Lee Jung Jae. NICE.  :twerk2:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

Wow What a great weekend it’s been and how brilliant was he with his fans.

I know he has been to numerous red carpet events in Asia but how nerve wracking must this have been for him. I am so glad the Squidgame boys were there as well. 
What I would love to know is whether he has learnt more English during his  break ready for this and Pachinko promotion-especially if he is going to be doing more international work.

So many times people have said he has a small face  but apart from a few of his selfies on Instagram his face doesn’t photograph small does it? Whatever I still think he is the most gorgeous actor I have ever seen ( and one of the nicest)!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho greets fans as he joins Squid Game stars at LACMA Gala 2021

Fans of South Korean actor Lee Min-ho were left screaming after the Pachinko actor not only waved at them from his car but also greeted them with folded hands at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) Art + Film Gala.

Lee Min-ho was one of the many stars who attended the gala's 10th annual edition. South Korean actors Park Hae-soo, Lee Byung-hun and Jung Woo-sung, who were recently seen in Squid Game, also attended the event. 

Fans thronged to the venue to catch a glimpse of Lee Min-ho. In videos shared online, fans were quick to notice his car at the venue and immediately began chanting his name. Seeing his fans assemble, Lee Min-ho waved at them from inside the car.

As he walked the red carpet, Lee Min-ho noticed another group of fans and this time, he took a moment to greet them properly. He met them with folded hands, stood for a few moments to look at them and then waved them goodbye before entering the venue.

The gala this year honoured filmmaker Steven Spielberg. Kehinde Wiley and Amy Sherald, portrait artists for President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, were also honoured at the event. According to Variety, the gala coincided with The Obama Portraits Tour and Black American Portraits.

Also present at the event were Salma Hayek, Dakota Johnson, Eva Longoria, Miley Cyrus, Lil Nas X, Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhaal, Awkwafina and Billie Eilish. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho was last seen in The King: Eternal Monarch. The actor wrapped up the shoot of his upcoming Apple TV+ show Pachinko earlier this year. Based on the novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee, Lee Min-ho plays the role of Hansu in the show. The actor shot the series in South Korea last year and wrapped up another leg of the shoot in Canada this year. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/lee-min-ho-greets-fans-with-folded-hands-as-he-joins-squid-game-stars-at-lacma-gala-2021-watch-video-101636281684816.html

Lee Min-ho greets fans as he joins Squid Game stars at LACMA Gala 2021

Fans of South Korean actor Lee Min-ho were left screaming after the Pachinko actor not only waved at them from his car but also greeted them with folded hands at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) Art + Film Gala.

Lee Min-ho was one of the many stars who attended the gala's 10th annual edition. South Korean actors Park Hae-soo, Lee Byung-hun and Jung Woo-sung, who were recently seen in Squid Game, also attended the event. 

Fans thronged to the venue to catch a glimpse of Lee Min-ho. In videos shared online, fans were quick to notice his car at the venue and immediately began chanting his name. Seeing his fans assemble, Lee Min-ho waved at them from inside the car.

As he walked the red carpet, Lee Min-ho noticed another group of fans and this time, he took a moment to greet them properly. He met them with folded hands, stood for a few moments to look at them and then waved them goodbye before entering the venue.

The gala this year honoured filmmaker Steven Spielberg. Kehinde Wiley and Amy Sherald, portrait artists for President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, were also honoured at the event. According to Variety, the gala coincided with The Obama Portraits Tour and Black American Portraits.

Also present at the event were Salma Hayek, Dakota Johnson, Eva Longoria, Miley Cyrus, Lil Nas X, Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhaal, Awkwafina and Billie Eilish. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho was last seen in The King: Eternal Monarch. The actor wrapped up the shoot of his upcoming Apple TV+ show Pachinko earlier this year. Based on the novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee, Lee Min-ho plays the role of Hansu in the show. The actor shot the series in South Korea last year and wrapped up another leg of the shoot in Canada this year. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/lee-min-ho-greets-fans-with-folded-hands-as-he-joins-squid-game-stars-at-lacma-gala-2021-watch-video-101636281684816.html

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Wow What a great weekend it’s been and how brilliant was he with his fans.

I know he has been to numerous red carpet events in Asia but how nerve wracking must this have been for him. I am so glad the Squidgame boys were there as well. 
What I would love to know is whether he has learnt more English during his  break ready for this and Pachinko promotion-especially if he is going to be doing more international work.

So many times people have said he has a small face  but apart from a few of his selfies on Instagram his face doesn’t photograph small does it? Whatever I still think he is the most gorgeous actor I have ever seen ( and one of the nicest)!

Yes, when I saw him years ago at LA airport, as he was approaching from a distance, he looked young and had a small face.  I could not recognize him.  He was wearing CH cap and black jacket.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho and his thrilling fan meeting at the Los Angeles Museum
The videos showcase Lee Min Ho's kindness. The Korean actor is being applauded for his treatment of fans outside of the exclusive LACMA Art + Film 2021 event.

8N8SBl5E?format=jpg&name=900x900

08 Nov 2021

Lee Min Ho's presence at an art event in the United States shocked the Korean drama fan networks. The famous actor participated in LACMA Art + Film 2021 on the night of November 6, and his elegant demeanor made his fans breathe a sigh, both those who saw him in person and those who followed updates on Twitter or Instagram.

The South Korean celebrity appeared in a black suit with a velvet jacket. But before taking the red carpet and posing in front of professional photographers' cameras, Lee Min Ho expressed his gratitude to his fans in the city.

RNTEPG4USRFE3NSLR4PJXVHZE4.jpg

Fans of The King: Eternal Monarch star gathered outside the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for an exclusive Hollywood celebrity dinner. They were waiting for the car with Lee Min Ho to arrive.

When the heartthrob of the Korean drama arrived, he didn't rush to the institution. Lee Min Ho took some time to approach one end of the street where MINOZ chanted his name.

These videos are shared on Instagram and Twitter by excited fans who appreciated the chat with the famous King Hallyu.

“For a while, he greeted, although the security service asked him to enter,” commented one user. “It was very considerate on his part, especially on the part of the fans who rarely get to see him in person,” another netizen wrote on Facebook.

When the gala ended, Lee Min Ho also asked to slow down his car and rolled down his window glass to wave to MINOZ.

Lee Min Ho and what he said about his fans

Through this demonstration of the actor's humility, fan accounts have revived past remarks by the Heirs actor about his attitude towards fans.

“When I see fans waiting for me at the airports, I think,“ How long have they been waiting for me? “So I try to say hello to everyone I can,” he said in 2014, according to @minminholee on Twitter.

Spoiler

HYEOEUW56ZHLFIUD6XFW4LNNXY.jpg

Lee Min Ho and his fans in Canada

Before traveling to the United States, Lee Min Ho also made a noble gesture with his fans in Canada, where he stopped for a while to shoot his new drama, Pachinko.

In April 2021, the actor was on the set of his new lead role for Apple + and was very attentive to his fans, who waited for several hours in the places where he was going to work.

Spoiler

NRQ7QCFC4VHEHN2GBDQL53JBRU.jpg

Translation from spanish google

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/11/07/lee-min-ho-en-los-angeles-aplaudido-por-su-actitud-con-fans-en-lacma-artfilm/

Lee Min-ho, ‘Squid Game’ stars, Youn Yuh-jung attend 2021 Art+Film Gala in LA

Published November 8, 2021

by Jonathan Hicap

Korean actor Lee Min-ho and the stars and director of Netflix’s global hit Korean series “Squid Game” attended the 2021 Art+Film Gala organized by the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA).

LACMA hosted the 10th annual gala on Nov. 6 to honor artists Amy Sherald and Kehinde Wiley, and director Steven Spielberg.

Co-chaired by LACMA trustee Eva Chow and actor Leonardo DiCaprio, the event was attended by more than 650 guests from the art, film, fashion, and entertainment industries.

FDsaK9rUYAYOOsf?format=jpg&name=900x900

(Clockwise from top left) Lee Min-ho; “Squid Game” Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae-soo, director Hwang Dong-hyuk, Siren Pictures CEO Kim Ji-yeon and Lee Byung-hun; Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos with Lee Jung-jae; Awkwafina with “Squid Game” star Jung Ho-yeon; and Lee Byung-hun and Park Hae-soo.

(LACMA Instagram story, Instagram, Twitter)

The 2021 event raised $5 million to support LACMA’s film initiatives, future exhibitions, acquisitions, and programming...

https://mb.com.ph/2021/11/08/lee-min-ho-squid-game-stars-youn-yuh-jung-attend-2021-artfilm-gala-in-la/

• Like 5

LMH IG update!

spacer.png

LEE MIN HO, the selfie he posted in the U.S. Party aftermath?

Actor Lee Min-ho revealed his recent status with a selfie taken in the U.S.

Lee Min-ho posted a photo on Instagram on the 9th.

In the photo, Lee Min-ho is taking a picture of himself in a mirror wearing a short red jacket, jeans and sunglasses.

Lee Min-ho's eyes were slightly swollen behind the sunglasses, giving off his human side.

Still, his handsomeness as Hallyu icon still remained, drawing keen attention from fans.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho attended the "LACMA Art+Film Gala" event held at the LA County Museum of Art on the 6th (local time).

LACMA Art Film Gala is an annual event to raise operating funds to expand film programs and honors artists who have contributed to the development of culture and arts every year.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202111090100071770004703&servicedate=20211109

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Let's hope he keeps it up.  It seems he's more active when he travels.  

Let’s get casting news next!! I don’t know why but I think because of holiday season I’m craving for casting news even more!! :piggydance:It’s like he would give us a big Christmas gift if he announced his next work! Also, it’s been so long and literally all his fans have been wanting him to pick a work!! 

• Blob 4

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@CallieP thanks for sharing this. I wonder when did he visit Barcelona where Sagrada Familia Basilica is. The construction of this unfinished art nouveau has been halted due to the coronavirus pandemic. When this is completed, they say it will be the tallest religious building in all of Europe. This is Barcelona's most popular tourist attraction. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1