Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20210105

Lee Min-ho X Lee Seung-gi, both born in 1987, ★ surprise collaboration...Open January 6th

Actor Lee Min-ho and singer-actor Lee Seung-gi to collaborate.

On the 5th, Lee Min-ho posted a video on his Instagram with the words "Leeminhofilm X Leeseunggi 2021.01.06 open."

The released video showed Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi making a video call.

Lee Min-ho, who called first, smiled brightly as soon as Lee Seung-gi received the call, then had a casual conversation.

"I saw you open your YouTube channel, Lee Min-ho Film," Lee Seung-gi said. "For my new album, if you have time, I was thinking of asking you to work on the video together."

In response, Lee Min-ho accepted the offer, saying, "I will listen to the songs in the album before I meet you."

Fans are paying keen attention to the news of a surprise collaboration between Lee Min-ho and Lee Seung-gi, who are friends of the same age, both born in 1987.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho recently opened a YouTube channel called Leeminho Film, and has been actively communicating with fans.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202101051855040534861_1

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

21 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Tomorrow is a beautiful day! 

LOL  :D  @leeminhosny did you mean this video? 

See @Nikaa94  Lee Seung Gi is very sporty and playful.  He saw LMH adv and say - Hi, nice to meet you , then take a wefie wth him, saying 1, 2 ,3  - - cute, right?

:heartxoxo:  Can't wait to see them together - there will be plenty of teasing and laughter!

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

Knetz talk about candiates for KES next drama partner with SHK and some article talk about LMH too, I think somebody think LMH because of his award speech about KES , I hope this discussion won't continue, sorry but I want to say " No thanks" I don't want KES and SHK 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Knetz talk about candiates for KES next drama partner with SHK and some article talk about LMH too, I think somebody think LMH because of his award speech about KES , I hope this discussion won't continue, sorry but I want to say " No thanks" I don't want KES and SHK 

Same. Eventhough i enjoy some of KES work and tkem overall but i am a bit dissapointed because she is kind of neglected tkem. She is lucky tkem been played by many good actors and actress. She should at least be thankful to them or say something about it, since she is the writer. She makes the story:byebye2:

just my opinion though

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ATW said:

Same. Eventhough i enjoy some of KES work and tkem overall but i am a bit dissapointed because she is kind of neglected tkem. She is lucky tkem been played by many good actors and actress. She should at least be thankful to them or say something about it, since she is the writer. She makes the story

just my opinion though

Agree

• Like 3

wow im shocked. i didnt expect it at all. but i missed most of the fun with you guys here. lmh is so full of surprises

lmh really seems to chose his friends carefully. jiw-kb-wdh-lsg-kwb all are unproblematic and nice actors and i feel there are others we dont know about.just how many F's are there we dont know about

i cant wait to see what are they preparing for us

btw i laughed so much when lsg tried to tease him when he heard a women voice. lmh looked so cute saying omma omma :joy:

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Nono no NO KES for LMH. KES has a certain Prince Charming Complex when she casts LMH unfortunately which makes his character look half baked. He needs to Divulge in better Roles now.

I mean I do like Prince Charming LMH but I want everyone to see the Potential he has not fully shown in recent years in mainstream Dreamland. Switched from KES prince in Need to PJE's ERIC in The little Mermaid to Emperor Lee Gon via KES.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, lupeace said:

wow im shocked. i didnt expect it at all. but i missed most of the fun with you guys here. lmh is so full of surprises

lmh really seems to chose his friends carefully. jiw-kb-wdh-lsg-kwb all are unproblematic and nice actors and i feel there are others we dont know about.just how many F's are there we dont know about

i cant wait to see what are they preparing for us

btw i laughed so much when lsg tried to tease him when he heard a women voice. lmh looked so cute saying omma omma :joy:

LMH has so many secret friends :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

This label is the best. ”Lee Min Ho and Lee Sung Ki, true friends of the same age, announce an unexpected collaboration.

2021/01/05

Actor Lee Min Ho and actor and singer Lee Sung Ki have announced a collaboration.

Today, on the 5th, a video was posted on Lee Minho's official social network with the comment “Leeminho film X Leeseunggi 2021.01.06 open”.

In the video posted, Lee Min Ho appears to be in a video link with Lee Sung Ki. First of all, once the connection is established, Lee Min Ho loudly calls Lee Sung Ki's name and searches for "Song Gi, where?"

Lee Sung Ki said, "I tried to read the script but couldn't concentrate." "Oh yes. Your YouTube channel "Film of Liminho" opened, but I watched all the videos. I watched while filming the video. Then, when this album comes out, I will meet when I have free time, ”he offered to work together.

However, Lee Min Ho answered "on the phone" to someone next to him, and Lee Sung Ki asked "who?" Lee Min Ho said, “Mom, Mom,” and Lee Seung Ki laughed, “Oh, Mom!” And the appearance of real friends made me laugh.

Lee Seung Ki then told Lee Min Ho, "I thought I would work on a video one day," and Lee Min Ho also said, "I'll listen to the recorded songs once before meeting you." , I was ready to accept it. Lee Sung-ki said, "I will contact you," and they exchanged one last greeting.

After that, netizens seem to expect unexpected collaboration between them. When the video was released, there were different opinions such as, "What are they doing?", "I'm really looking forward to the chemistry of that same year, born in 1987," "It's great that these handsome guys are one." I showed you.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho recently launched Lee minho film on YouTube to connect with fans and star in the Apple TV + drama Pachinko. Lee Sung Ki takes an active part not only in dramatic activities with singers, but also in the SBS entertainment program Chipsabirch Lee Songgi - The Master's Apprentice.

translation from Japanese google

https://s.wowkorea.jp/news/newsread_amp.asp?narticleid=283173&__twitter_impression=truen

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Nono no NO KES for LMH. KES has a certain Prince Charming Complex when she casts LMH unfortunately which makes his character look half baked. He needs to Divulge in better Roles now.

I mean I do like Prince Charming LMH but I want everyone to see the Potential he has not fully shown in recent years in mainstream Dreamland. Switched from KES prince in Need to PJE's ERIC in The little Mermaid to Emperor Lee Gon via KES.

omg yes! this is what I am talking about. I don't want him in a romance drama next because these authors just give him a prince charming character and call it a day while the female lead and other characters are given depth, the authors mostly focus on his looks and I am TIRED. I need him to try a non romance genre for a second maybe thriller. even knetz want action not romance from him

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I don't know (the only Korean I understand is "saranghae") but a woman can be heard in the back, I guess calling for LMH. 

I am looking forward a new vlog with this singer! I will have to explore his music. What is his music style? LMH is such a ballad boy

@Missprincesa, yes, there was a woman's voice in the B/G in the clip. I guess that was his Mom asking him if he won't wear that clothes................... IDK if that was his Mom, though....... hahaha :grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

It seems to me that Lee Mi Ho is not going to be in a new drama from screenwriter Kim Eun Sook. He only wished her luck with her new project in his welcome speech. Korean fans are already recruiting candidates for this project, but Lee Mi Ho is not on this list!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/netizens-discuss-why-these-actors-are-likely-candidates-to-work-with-song-hye-kyo-in-kim-eun-sooks-new-drama

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2