Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Good morning Chingus  :heart:

@Nikaa94 @scrawford  what is going on over your side. 

Do stay safe whatever the reason is.

Can you see my last post on Ep 21 with image and gifs ?  @CallieP

What about you @msdot and @Min2206

Do update me please.

WoW !.... such a great achievement in a short span... Happy for Lee Min Ho  for being awarded the Silver Youtube Button !

:hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

What is this 10 days, they are referring to?

Ever since Soompi changed and I can't see @Thong Thin gifs. Now , I  can't see twitter links by @leeminhosny or @Min2206 twitter or Instagram links. When I try clicking on the insert, it just disappears, does not move to twitter. I don't see any of them.  So frustrating.

@Lmangla, what has soompi done that makes it impossible for some regions to see links and some pictures posted by others??

Hi @CallieP  Thanks for letting me know.  Not sure what this "10 days" is about.  I google trans from this link https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004301726   The  article is mainly on him launching his YouTube channel 'leeminho film' and released the first video to announce the start of full-scale content creator activities.    Lately Soompi has been acting up on gifs.  Read that they are doing something on IG. 

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Can you see my last post on Ep 21 with image and gifs ?  @CallieP

What about you @msdot and @Min2206    

Do update me please.

@Thong Thin  I would update you if your pics / link broken.  So far none and Epi 21 pics are intact.   @msdot Epi 22 is okay too.   

@scrawford Koh Hansu met Sunja in 1932 - was looking through the web for something similar on LMH - found these below but not sure how close are they to the 30s classic style.   
1930s men’s hairstyles meant a little long hair in the front and on top and very short hair on the sides and faded in the back. Everything was covered in oil or cream. You would normally part your hair on one side, slick it over, and then apply a lot of perfumed oil or pomade very loosely to make it stick to your scalp, not move the entire day, and shine like crazy. (Clark Gable or Frank Sinatra hairstyle)

giphy.gif

cr as tagged

giphy.gif

@Min2206:  I love the comments from Kim soo ro and PD Jin Hyuk, especially Jin Hyuk's.  It makes me proud to be a fan. 

@CallieP you can't see the tweets or gifs?  Hmm, you and @leeminhosny must have something in common if she can't see them either.  

Yes, I like the bangs off the forehead look, but not poofed up.  It's not like he needs poofy hair to make him look taller.  lol

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

Ever since Soompi changed and I can't see @Thong Thin gifs. Now , I  can't see twitter links by @leeminhosny or @Min2206 twitter or Instagram links. When I try clicking on the insert, it just disappears, does not move to twitter. I don't see any of them.  So frustrating.

@Lmangla, what has soompi done that makes it impossible for some regions to see links and some pictures posted by others??

will pass this on to admin. will check about twitter and gifs. as for IG, apparently, the IG site did something that makes embedding on other sites difficult. sorry, am a tech noob and not sure if I explained correctly but there was some articles about it like this one.

• Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Min2206:  I love the comments from Kim soo ro and PD Jin Hyuk, especially Jin Hyuk's.  It makes me proud to be a fan. 

@CallieP you can't see the tweets or gifs?  Hmm, you and @leeminhosny must have something in common if she can't see them either.  

Yes, I like the bangs off the forehead look, but not poofed up.  It's not like he needs poofy hair to make him look taller.  lol

I can't see any twitter links that I could before from @leeminhosny and anyone else that adds a twitter post.  @Thong Thin, I take it back.  I can see your gifs, @syntyche and @msdot now.  I could not see Thong Thin's previously but very  recently I could and saw the gif of LMH hitting his head, thanks @Thong Thin.  What I can't see is twitter from @Nikaa94, @leeminhosnyand @Min2206. Some other links too. When I click, it just disappears.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

@CallieP ~ just checked with admin; they are able to see the twitter/gif/images. they said that there is no region restriction on soompi site for users. however, some gifs/images might take longer to load depending on size and internet speed might also be a factor. if you refresh, the gifs/twitter links show up. admin recommends users try different browsers and update to latest versions in case that’s causing issues. if it fails across the board for all, then it might be a system problem. since it is working for some, it is more likely to be a browser/network issue than platform. hope it helps

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, CallieP said:

We are so excited for LMH's YouTube, I was surprised that many singers get 100 times more.  I just heard of an American singer Dua Lipa has 500,000 million views and 16 million subscribers from  around the world on YouTube . Insane and I have never heard of her.

@CallieP,

Spoiler

she's not only a singer but a songwriter as well. She was also a model then prior debuting as a singer.  :blush: -  I very much agree with you - many singers get MORE followers............. :grin:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Singles'day NO MORE LONELY!

Need a single reason to celebrate on Singles’ Day? Let's join our online party with our brand ambassador Lee Min Ho on 11.11.

This year, our online promotion not only will give you a double boost, double promotion, but also will giveaway 2 limited and exclusive meaningful gifts that related with Lee Min Ho ~

Wanna to know what will Lee Min Ho give to Malaysian's Cheong Kwan Jang supporter ? Stay Tuned !!!

https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/cheong-kwan-jang
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIfiBmJ-Qu/ 

These 5 Brands Have Successfully Collaborated with Lee Min Ho in 2020

The success of Lee Min Ho as a hallyu star cannot be doubted. It is proven that many people from all over the world idolize this handsome actor.

Apart from acting in dramas and films, Lee Min Ho also often models for various products. Starting from food, health to beauty products. By choosing Lee Min Ho as the product model, it was proven that the sales of these products had increased dramatically.

Selling well, here are the brands that have successfully partnered with Lee Min Ho to become a brand ambassador in 2020!

1. BBQ Chicken

Appearing in the drama The King: Eternal Monarch , the presence of fried chicken from BBQ Chicken has indeed succeeded in making the audience drool. Thanks to the choice of Lee Min Ho as the brand ambassador , the BBQ Hot Golden Olive Chicken variant successfully sold 150,000 pieces of chicken in just 10 days from the first day of sale. In addition, according to various sources, sales of BBQ Chicken also increased by 550,000 portions of chicken in April.

2. Cellreturn LED Mask

fromandroid-837591ae2bb41cd8fc2f8bbee85c

Cellreturn is a Korean beauty brand that focuses on treating various skin problems. Collaborating with Lee Min Ho as a brand ambassador, its flagship product, Cellreturn LED Platinum Mask has successfully stolen the audience's attention in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch."

3. Domino's Pizza

Already on an international scale, Domino's Pizza, which is a pizza restaurant from the United States, does have branches in various countries. One of them is South Korea. With the aim of attracting consumers aged 20-30 years, Domino's Pizza Korea chose Lee Min Ho as its advertising model.

Reporting from the allkpop page , Domino's Pizza chose Lee Min Ho as their latest model because of his charm that manages to represent Korean actors well. In addition, Lee Min Ho's very charismatic and luxurious image is also a consideration. This seems to be in line with Domino's Pizza which always uses the best quality in every product.

4. Cheong Kwan Jang Red Ginseng

Spoiler

fromandroid-d609d7380c1d32ba825f935c4aa1

For KDrama fans, you must be familiar with this health drink. Black and red packaged, CheongKwanJang is a premium health drink product made from Korean red ginseng produced by the Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC).

After Lee Min Ho's return from the army, KGC decided to choose Lee Min Ho as the global brand ambassador for their products. 

Made from red ginseng, this drink has many benefits. Among other things, namely improving the circulatory system, easing, increasing the body's immunity to rejuvenating dead skin cells.

5. Lazada

Spoiler

fromandroid-2cf86f87dde8a8236bb73dce2d78

The appearance of Lee Min Ho in Lazada's e-commerce advertisement did shock netizens. Lee Min Ho himself is trusted to be the regional brand ambassador for the Southeast Asia region for the Lazada 11.11 festival, in November.

Lee Min Ho is also joined by several other artists such as Agnez Mo and Verrell Bramasta, Ayda Jebat from Malaysia, Kathryn Bernardo from the Philippines, Bella Ranee Campen from Thailand and Chi Piu from Vietnam.

Successfully increasing sales profits, these are several brands that have successfully collaborated with Lee Min Ho in 2020. Successfully attracting buyers, it's not wrong to choose Lee Min Ho as a brand ambassador!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/septian-44/berkolaborasi-dengan-lee-min-ho-c1c2/5

• Like 10

13440644-lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merc

You Can Buy These 6 Products Used By Lee Min Ho In The King: Eternal Monarch At The Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival

Want what King Lee Gon eats, wears and uses? Here's where you can buy some of them.

Korean superstar and K-drama idol Lee Min Ho, Lazada's first regional brand ambassador, plugs products both obviously and subtly in his latest drama, where he plays the parallel universe-travelling King Lee Gon. From kimchi to smartphones to skincare devices that look like Ironman's mask, Lee Min Ho gives us lots of ideas on what to spend our moolah on at the upcoming Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival. Ready to own a piece of LMH?

Spoiler

lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merchandise-6

1 of 6 Cheong Kwan Jang

Where does Oppa get his vigour and flawless skin? Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's Cheong Kwan Jang? The popular Korean ginseng health supplement, on whose convenient stick packs many a Korean actor has been seen sucking on in K-dramas, has a flagship store on LazMall. LMH also happens to be their ambassador. Don't miss their special deals on 11.11, as well as pre-sale offers.

Spoiler

lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merchandise-3

2 of 6 Samsung

A parallel world-straddling monarch needs to keep in touch with the myriad plots going on, and Lee Gon does it with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.

lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merchandise-4

3 of 6 Longines

A strapping, horse-riding king needs a strapping watch, and the Eternal Monarch's choice is the Longines Master Collection Men's Automatic Watch.

Spoiler

lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merchandise-1

4 of 6 Jongga kimchi

A bit random, but everyone loves kimchi, right?

Spoiler

lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merchandise-2

5 of 6 Delonghi

Even the kettle gets a shoutout. When you're as handsome as LMH, your kettle also has to be handsome.

lazada-lee-min-ho-the-king-merchandise-5

6 of 6 Cellreturn LED mask

Surely this strange Ironman-like mask, which is an LED skincare device, is the stuff of romantic parallel universe fantasies? Nope, it's real, and Lee Min Ho is its ambassador, which explains its repeat appearance throughout The King. 

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/liveandlearn/style/you-can-buy-these-6-products-used-lee-min-ho-king-eternal-monarch-lazada

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Lee Min Ho uploads rare clips as he starts own YouTube channel

MANILA -- South Korean actor Lee Min Ho has started his own YouTube channel as well.

Named leeminho film, his channel only has two videos so far which he entitled the first and second episodes of his Movielog.

The first one basically shows the projects he’s done through the years as well as the places he has been to and events he’s graced while promoting the following.

The two and a half-minute long clip now has over 500,000 views since it was uploaded last Friday, October 30.

https://youtu.be/amGBq6fmneY

Meanwhile, his second post is a little over five minutes long but and it shows him just driving and strolling around the city.

Uploaded on November 1, the second episode of Lee’s Movielog already has more than 300,000 views.

For both clips, Lee is credited as the executive producer and the creative director.

https://youtu.be/KqoXVBrUq5g

Lee is known to Filipinos as the star of the shows “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter” and “Legend of the Blue Sea,” among others. He was also the lead star in "The King: Eternal Monarch" which became available on Netflix in April this year.

In April 2019, Lee finished his military service, which is mandatory for every South Korean man between the age of 18 and 35, with the rationale being the continued threat from North Korea.

credit : ABS-CBN

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/11/03/20/lee-min-ho-uploads-rare-clips-as-he-starts-own-youtube-channel

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

LAZADA_2.jpg?p=publish&w=950

Alibaba Group gives a sneak preview of what to expect in this year's 11.11 sales

FROM being known as Singles' Day to becoming a global consumer phenomenon, 11.11 is recognised as a shopping extravaganza. Every year, many people flock to e-commerce sites like Lazada Malaysia and Tmall to scout for the best deals.

This year is no different. In fact, the annual shopping festival is set to be Alibaba Group's largest 11.11 event since its inception.

ENGAGING ACTIVITIES

Fans of the Korean wave will also be delighted to know that South Korean actor and model Lee Min Ho is Lazada's first regional brand ambassador. 

Additionally, Lazada will be launching their latest 11.11 exclusive game, Happy Bounce, across Southeast Asia on their in-app gaming platform, LazGames starting November 1. Players can win Lazada coins and vouchers to offset their purchases.

Lazada's signature 11.11 Super Show will see local celebrities and performers celebrating 11.11 with a series of performances in each market. Shoppers will be able to win exclusive vouchers through various localized segments while tuning in to the show.  

https://www.nst.com.my/lifestyle/bots/2020/11/637475/alibaba-group-gives-sneak-preview-what-expect-years-1111-sales

https://www.prnewswire.com/in/news-releases/more-than-350-000-brands-and-sellers-to-join-lazada-s-11-11-shopping-festival-893563449.html

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2