Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 Look at the visuals - my god! Thank you for these pictures. any idea when were these published?

I have no clue when , all I know he looks so good there @Aleumdaun  
And thanks to @syntyche on the info - now I know they are for an October cover last year - my poor beating heart!

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Am I the only one who thinks LMH’s new project announcement can be the best Christmas gift?? 

I only followed him this year , right after TKEM.   I read that LMH takes a long break after a project.  Again, @Nikaa94 the same question, is he usually this "quiet" apart from posting in IG / FB?  

cr as tagged

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And thanks to @syntyche on the info - now I know they are for an October cover last year - my poor beating heart!

I only followed him this year , right after TKEM.   I read that LMH takes a long break after a project.  Again, @Nikaa94 the same question, is he usually this "quiet" apart from posting in IG / FB?  

cr as tagged

Not always, I remember he was so active Heirs time and he then started filming Gangnam blues. He has become much more active on IG. Before MS, he was not very active on IG. I thought he would give us more project post MS. :crybaby:

4 months have passed and no news!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

He never seems to age @Min2206. So the confusion at times on when and where.

I think if not for COVID there would be CFs or other projects he would be doing, so many opportunities for airport pics etc. or may be he would have had a fan meeting. Interviews in magazines and photoshoots for them. I love his IG updates, but I would like to see him clearly and hear him speak. :crymeme:

Oh and I miss the beautiful smile he reserves for his fans a lot. :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Not related but both wookie and LMH came out from the military at same time and he is diong his 3rd project already.

But it's okay LMH always come back with the best drama.

Forgot to mention that the girl in TKEM is in the new drama with LMH' friend Kim bum no wonder they seem close.

"I don't know if someone mentioned it already if so my ba"

• Like 3

The King: Eternal Monarch's Lee Min Ho captured during dinner; Actor's co star Kim Go Eun flaunts a Chanel bag

The King: Eternal Monarch stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun shares photos to their respective Instagram accounts to reveal their whereabouts. While Lee Min Ho was out for dinner, Kim Go Eun was seen at a Chanel store.

lee_min_ho_kim_go_eun_ig.jpg?itok=I3b5OT

And the hazy photos continue! If you don't know what we're talking about, let us give you some context. If you see Lee Min Ho's Instagram photos lately, the actor has been flooding our timeline with hazy photos from his outings. Be it a walk through deserted lanes to a fun mid-night adventure, Lee Min Ho is the hazy boyfriend we've been getting this year. Honestly, no complains here cause we're glad to catch a glimpse of our beloved Pheya!

Today, Lee Min Ho shared yet another photo to the hazy pictures file. The King: Eternal Monarch star was photographed during an outing. The actor sported mustard and black sweatshirt for the outing. In the picture, he was seen calling for the waiter while a drink was placed before him. As always, the actor shared the picture sans a caption.

Meanwhile, his The King: Eternal Monarch co-star Kim Go Eun has also been out and about. The actress recently revealed she was on a quick trip with her girl pals following which she shared a couple of photos from a Chanel showroom. The Goblin alum was seen black overcoat, reminding us of the coat Lee Gon sported when he first travelled from the Kingdom of Corea to the Republic of Korea in The King: Eternal Monarch, while showing off her branded bag. The actress tagged her stylist on the picture.

Kim Go Eun recently released the poster of her upcoming short film. Check it out here: Kim Go Eun drops poster of her new short film Untact; The King: Eternal Monarch actress stars with Kim Joo Hun.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarchs-lee-min-ho-captured-during-dinner-actors-co-star-kim-go-eun-flaunts-chanel-bag-567547?amp

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Am I the only one who thinks LMH’s new project announcement can be the best Christmas gift?? 

Yes I think you are only :lol: You know LMH doesn't give surprise so much  , he doesn't care special days Let's hope just Dispatch won't give us Christmas gift:lol:

I think Pinvilla site works for shipper because they receive so many ticks

pdEjQv.png

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=soraepogu&logNo=222112020720&searchKeyword=이민호

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 10/9/2020 at 3:42 AM, leeminhosny said:
23 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @syntyche for the update.  Saw your update here before his IG.   Here, we wonder when he will take on a new project.   Wonder whether he knows of our concern but I guess he knew we are missing him.  Glad to see that he's enjoying himself.  :blush:

@leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this - "The Heirs" aired on SBS on the year 2013. Time flies so fast..... There was still Dramafever then. The series was a major hit in South Korea and received immense popularity across Asia.It was a star-studded drama with Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, Park Hyung Sik & Choi Jin Hyuk supporting LMH. As far as I remember, the drama got 28.5% as its highest ratings. In Korea, getting this ratings is a HIT! It had the highest selling price in Japan among all the 2013 K-dramas. The series has garnered more than one billion views on Youku. :blush:

@Min2206, also, thank for sharing this. Rochas had been known primarily for its signature perfume, "Femme," but, it has also explored in luxury fashion. Femme represents a real masterpiece. :grin:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

A couple of random observations on a Saturday night.  One, they must have the cheapest doors in kdramas.  When I was rewatching Heirs, KT's bedroom door sure sounded flimsy.  You'd think it would be a heavier door in a house that grand.  I think I also remember a weak door on GJP's bedroom.  Two, while watching other dramas, I noticed a couple of the guys have similar hairstyles to LG.  I wonder if it is a trend or just coincidence?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes I think you are only :lol: You know LMH doesn't give surprise so much  , he doesn't care special days Let's hope just Dispatch won't give us Christmas gift:lol:

I think Pinvilla site works for shipper because they receive so many ticks

I observed that this shipper community fandoms is something big in K-entertainment. Is it because K-celebrities culture is very private, so shippers find it exciting and fun to speculate and make theories related to celebrity couples. 

I am not a shipper my self, but I am following shipper posts just for observation, yesterday the TKEM couple shipper fandom was very hype because of certain shoes similarities, and these shippers really believe that the couple is real life couple. lol. 

TKEM couple is not the only hype ship, CLOY couple is also very huge ship, even in Soompi, their shipper thread is bigger than the individual actor and actress main threads, with more views and replies. I found it quite odd, haha.

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

A couple of random observations on a Saturday night.  One, they must have the cheapest doors in kdramas.  When I was rewatching Heirs, KT's bedroom door sure sounded flimsy.  You'd think it would be a heavier door in a house that grand.  I think I also remember a weak door on GJP's bedroom.  Two, while watching other dramas, I noticed a couple of the guys have similar hairstyles to LG.  I wonder if it is a trend or just coincidence?  

Haha, this reminds me of door related discussion on Personal Taste. Indeed K-dramas made the doors looked so cheap and unsafe, most of them even left always unlocked.

People were discussing about how Gae In (Son Ye Jin) could easily barge in to the bathroom when Jin Ho (Lee Min Ho) was taking shower and ended up seeing Jin Ho naked from upfront, lol. Don't they know how to lock the door. :D 

And there was this hilarious comment that made me laugh so hard: 

"If I was living with Lee Min Ho, EVERY friggin door in that house would be off the hinges (and chopped up into firewood and burned to dust). After a few days, the boy would also find that all of this clothes were mysteriously missing."

:loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I thought KT’s room in SK was a set - no? Is it a real house? Wow.

@JoannaID PT shower scene is the best I have seen in K drama and the ladies discussing later about ‘you know what‘ - I die of laughter - every time I watch it.. LOL 

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@JoannaID PT shower scene is the best I have seen in K drama and the ladies discussing later about ‘you know what‘ - I die of laughter - every time I watch it.. LOL 

@Aleumdaun I know what you mean here chingu, I have naughty thoughts every time I remember those scenes, let's just stop here. LOL. 

Min morning/ min night lovely Minoz.

Any recommendations for any good LMH fan fictions? I liked a couple of Faith ones but I need more. Please!

I saw several TKEM fan fictions, featuring LG and JTE, but mostly were written by shippers since they have wilder imagination than most of us. LOL.

I know not all chingus in this thread are comfortable with shipper related materials, I'll send the info by private message if you're interested. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I thought KT’s room in SK was a set - no? Is it a real house? Wow.

That reminds me to re-watch PT soon, once I finishes with Faith.  Had a quick one earlier.   Wanna go back to seeing more sweet loving and funny romance between the 2 leads , one so clumsy and the other meticulous,  including some funny accidental skinship as both live under one roof.  :blush:

76074_1346383278142_1788090063_692128_78

Views and Reviews~: TV Show/Drama Review~Personal Taste

tumblr_mohokasrQC1svgiv0o1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi to all of you!! I am new to Soompi and, in fact, I am quite new to all the K-drama world, but this summer I discovered Lee Min Ho works  and I have watched almost all of them (I am just missing DMZ The wild), because I really like his acting (and his looks, I am not trying to fool anyone, lol) and I also like how he treats his fans in interviews, fanmeetings and such events. 

I am really glad that I found this forum where I can be aware of the last news, because although in Spain he has fans it's not like that he is really famous and it's difficult to find information about him, most of the webs publishing information already translated to English and not from Korean sources, so everything is a bit delayed. I hope to spend some time around here from now and on, because I have been reading this thread the last days and you seem to be very amusing people.

Best regards!!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2