Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 10/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

It also shows that he can portray totally different characters. Who said that he could only portray same characters.

I'm so mad when I see people say that LMH can only portray similar characters! People who still say this bullsh** clearly have no taste!  :triumph:

I watched all LMH's dramas and movies in 2 months during lockdown and I clearly saw the differences in every character that he played. Gu Jun Pyo was extremely different with Jeon Jin Ho, only 1 year apart between 2 dramas. Gu Jun Pyo was also very different with Kim Tan, even though they're both chaebol heirs and high school students, but you could clearly see they were two different person. I can go on and on with all other LMH's characters.

I finally made up my mind about the hairstyle. Kim Jong Dae's look is my first choice, I really wish to see LMH portrays more of this kind of characters: mysterious, complicated, tragic, dark and rough. LMH was totally HOT as Kim Jong Dae, you could not recognise his flower boy image anymore. This character also proved that he has range. 

tumblr_nj10o5gHer1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg&key=

BlindPoorEquine-size_restricted.gif

My second choice would be King Lee Gon's hairstyle, he's definitely handsome with that hairstyle. Lee Gon also had that hot dark sides, especially in the few last episodes of TKEM, he looked really manly when he was angry. I dig this angry Lee Gon's look. 

2b8ca107e474d2e76dae9fe0521d24ec.jpg

Thanks @CarolynH and @Lmangla for setting up the poll! 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Found two very detailed and interesting articles on the net about Lee Min Ho, by Hikari Sakurai. The first part is an overview of the actor's career, and the second is information about his personal life and excerpts from interviews. Perhaps you will also be interested in this material:

Lee-min-ho-historia.jpg

https://kopinie.com.br/2020/10/especial-ator-breve-introducao-sobre-a-historia-do-lee-min-ho.html

Lee-min-ho-tudo-sobre.jpg

https://kopinie.com.br/2020/10/especial-ator-tudo-sobre-lee-min-ho.html

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hours left in the hairstyle poll.  Make your vote count! Welcome back @Hohoho!  It surprises me that the Lee Gon hairstyle has a HUGE lead over the other hairstyles.  I thought the GJP hair would win, with Lee Gon coming in 2nd!  My least favorite is the LYS hair from CH.

I think in our letter to LMH, I will mention the results of the hairstyle poll.  I knew that the GJP hair was one choice.  For me, it's the same as no bangs --with a little ...ok a LOT of curl.  Second choice was more difficult.  I was torn between (1) CY bandana -ana and (2) Lee Gon.  someone mentioned that they liked his hair a little disheveled and I thought yeah, me too.  So, I ended up choosing Jong -dae because it's off the forehead, which is my preference, and not so perfect.  I have to say that it cracks me up watching his hairstylist using the pointed handle of the comb, moving a couple of strands of hair.  

My own hair horror story.  My hairstylist, at that time, is Korean.  I don't have the beautiful silky Asian hair; instead, I have the thick, coarse, slightly wavy hair.  So, my hairstylist said I should have a keratin treatment.  Now, her keratin treatment was Korean, so I would be able to curl my hair if I chose to do so.  First time, absolutely beautiful.  I finally had that soft straight hair.  Unbelievably, it last a year.  I decided to have my hair treated again.  It looked great---until I washed it.  There was a clump in the front and a bigger clump in the back where my hair was burnt!  You could actually hear my hair crinkle if you squeezed it.  Finally, my friend said, just chop those parts off even if your hair is uneven.  No other subsequent hairstylist could figure out what went wrong.  None have heard of the Korean keratin.  Anyone else with a hair horror story?

@CarolynH, you know, for me, keratin is not really good for the hair  if it's not taken in correctly. Keratin treatments may be able to straighten hair, but they damage it in the process. This is because keratin treatment products contain ingredients other than keratin (such as formaldehyde) and the high heat of the styling tools used can burn and break hair, causing it to shed. But, keratin makes your hair grow, in case you have thin hair. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Meet the new F4 Leader : Bright Vachirawit in Boys Over Flo…

57d14f685452ef09154c16997e37833d_1601694

Talented and Global  superstar , Thai-American, Bright Vachirawit will be doing the remake of Tv hit Korea Boys Over Flower after 12 years. He will be portraying the role of Thyme equivalent to the role of  Hallyu star Lee Min Ho  “ Gu Jun Pyo”   the leader of F4 at Shinwa Highschool.  On September 16,2009 GMMTV released a teaser to confirm the remake of Meteor Garden and Boys Over Flowers the F4 Thailand .  The F4 legend leader   was adapted in Taiwan, played by Jerry Yan and in China by Dylan Wang, in Korea by Lee Min Ho.  GmmTv confirmed through the teaser the youngest and new  F4 leader will be Bright Vachirawit, as Thyme.  This will be shown sometime n 2021...

Lee Min Ho rose  in popularity in Korea and throughout Asia.after doing the Boys over Flower tv drama . His role won him as Best New Actor At the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. After this series he made several TV series, such Personal Taste in 2010 , City Hunter 2011, The Heirs 2013, Legend of the Blue sea 2016, The King of the Eternal Monarch 2020.

The success of Lee Min Ho ssi established him as a Hallyu star and global star celebrity..  He is also  the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made by famous Madame Tussauds, shown first in Shanghai in 2013. And Hongkong in 2014.

He just finished his military mandatory training begun in May 2017 at Gangnam District  Office as Public Service Officer. Lee was unable to serve as an active soldier due to his car accident and suffered a lot from injury while filming City Hunter. He was discharged in April 2019.

https://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=SHOW&wr_id=1769

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I wonder if one were to Mix match all the asian version Boys over Flower Main Cast, what should the combo be.There are so many of those.

I would vote for GJP LMH (Korea) and GJD Shen Yue (China) version :D, simply because I did not like The korean version of GJD. 

• Like 2

On 10/4/2020 at 1:37 AM, syntyche said:

LMH twt Update

Congratulations! 

OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM ACHIEVED 20 MILLION FOLLOWERS!

On 10/4/2020 at 1:37 AM, syntyche said:

:hooray2:

yes yes yes 

:2540_meh:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 3

In a landslide victory, King Lee Gon's hairstyle is loved the most by Soompi Minoz!  There was a close race for 2nd and 3rd, but KDR took 2nd place by 1 vote over GJP.  In a very tight race-we prefer LMH with no bangs!  Is this what you expected?  The landslide victory was not.  I knew bangs vs no bangs vote would be fairly close.  Thank you all who participated and @Lmangla for setting up the poll for us!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

202010041116776182_5f79314a40c28.jpg

202010041116776182_5f7931604fc6a.jpg

Lee Min Ho, Facebook and Instagram followers have surpassed 20 million each. First Korean Artist 

Actor Lee Min-ho's Facebook and Instagram followers surpassed 20 million each, surpassing 40 million. This is a record of 20 million followers on two SNS platforms at the same time, and Lee Min-ho is the first Korean singer and actor to do so.

Recently, MYM Entertainment, Lee Min-ho's agency, posted a photo on its official SNS to celebrate the achievement of 20 million followers on Facebook. Soon after, Lee Min-ho's Instagram account also surpassed 20 million followers on Oct. 4, and once again posted a photo of Lee Min-ho holding a flower with the phrase "20 MILLION" to express his gratitude to fans. In the photo released, Lee Min-ho captured the attention of many people with his overwhelming visuals and eyes.

The size of followers secured on Lee Min-ho's main social media is beyond imagination. The number of Weibo followers, China's leading social networking service, surpassed 28.63 million, and Twitter surpassed 3 million as of October 4.

Lee Min-ho is the only Korean artist to have such a record. Currently, Lee Min-ho creates modifiers such as "Boyfriend's Endorsement" every time he releases photos of his recent life through SNS, showing off his popularity as the No. 1 most followed.

In addition, Lee received more than 104 million votes in the final tally of the "2020 Asia's 100 Most Attractive Celebrities" released by King Choice in September, ranking third among Asian celebrities and first as a Korean artist. The record not only proved Lee Min-ho's worldwide popularity, but also realized his status as a global top actor.

Lee Min-ho's latest film, "The King: Eternal Monarch," was streamed around the world through Netflix, the world's largest OTT, and made record-breaking achievements. Thanks to Lee Min-ho's enthusiastic performance, it was selected as the top 10 "most viewed content" in Netflix Asia, and was ranked top 10 for 124 days according to FlixPatrol, which provides a database specializing in video content.

Meanwhile, Lee has been taking a break since the end of "The King" and is considering his next film.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111445727

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, you know, for me, keratin is not really good for the hair  if it's not taken in correctly. Keratin treatments may be able to straighten hair, but they damage it in the process. This is because keratin treatment products contain ingredients other than keratin (such as formaldehyde) and the high heat of the styling tools used can burn and break hair, causing it to shed. But, keratin makes your hair grow, in case you have thin hair. :blush:

I think my current hairstylist said keratin itself is good for the hair.  The one who burned my hair said that the Korean keratin didn't have formaldehyde, so it was supposedly better. 

@Nikaa94  I thought more would vote for the GJP hair, so I am surprised more people didn't vote for it.  The hair style itself is pretty weird, but LMH still looks good.  I really didn't expect KJD to get that many votes.  I almost forgot about KJD and LS.  Poor CY bandana-ana and LS didn't get any votes:tears:  If we would have had 3 votes then CY bandana-ana would have at least received one vote.  Lee San had a bit of a curl in the beginning--at least I remember seeing LMH at the airport with slightly curly hair when he was filming BH. 

• Like 6

LMH's historical Instagram followers growth, ain't nobody like him. With no new project, no interview, no magazine pictorial whatsoever after TKEM, he still gained > 3 million followers.

And he also won recent new poll in DC, "Who's The Icon of Korean Dramas Box Office."

Chuka hamnida, Minho-ssi!! 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho, Facebook and Instagram followers have surpassed 20 million each. First Korean Artist 

Actor Lee Min-ho's Facebook and Instagram followers surpassed 20 million each, surpassing 40 million. This is a record of 20 million followers on two SNS platforms at the same time, and Lee Min-ho is the first Korean singer and actor to do so.

Recently, MYM Entertainment, Lee Min-ho's agency, posted a photo on its official SNS to celebrate the achievement of 20 million followers on Facebook. Soon after, Lee Min-ho's Instagram account also surpassed 20 million followers on Oct. 4, and once again posted a photo of Lee Min-ho holding a flower with the phrase "20 MILLION" to express his gratitude to fans. In the photo released, Lee Min-ho captured the attention of many people with his overwhelming visuals and eyes.

The size of followers secured on Lee Min-ho's main social media is beyond imagination. The number of Weibo followers, China's leading social networking service, surpassed 28.63 million, and Twitter surpassed 3 million as of October 4.

Lee Min-ho is the only Korean artist to have such a record. Currently, Lee Min-ho creates modifiers such as "Boyfriend's Endorsement" every time he releases photos of his recent life through SNS, showing off his popularity as the No. 1 most followed.

In addition, Lee received more than 104 million votes in the final tally of the "2020 Asia's 100 Most Attractive Celebrities" released by King Choice in September, ranking third among Asian celebrities and first as a Korean artist. The record not only proved Lee Min-ho's worldwide popularity, but also realized his status as a global top actor.

Lee Min-ho's latest film, "The King: Eternal Monarch," was streamed around the world through Netflix, the world's largest OTT, and made record-breaking achievements. Thanks to Lee Min-ho's enthusiastic performance, it was selected as the top 10 "most viewed content" in Netflix Asia, and was ranked top 10 for 124 days according to FlixPatrol, which provides a database specializing in video content.

Meanwhile, Lee has been taking a break since the end of "The King" and is considering his next film.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111445727

Meanwhile, Lee has been taking a break since the end of "The King" and is considering his next film.”  :evilelmo:

“Meanwhile, Lee has been taking a break since the end of "The King" and is considering his next film.“:wut:

OMG!!!

NEW WORK ON THE WAY :piggydance:

Edited by Lmangla
please don't quote gifs/images/videos. :)
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Spoiler
Ohhhhhhhhhh又一次通宵看剧
把蓝色大海的传说全看完了
还有前几天去新疆玩路上断断续续把之前一直很想看但没时间看的永远的君主看完了
绝了太绝了又列入个人珍藏韩剧系列准备再刷几遍
李敏镐真是太迷人了说喜欢我都觉得太浅,我觉得是值得,他值得很多人去爱他
浑身上下没有一个地方是不完美的,最重要的是我觉得他是一个特别棒的演员
眼神、微表情、动作细节处理的太到位了,浑然天成的那种,每一次演技爆发看的我都头皮发麻,无数次在内心嘶吼着卧槽这演的也太棒了吧,绝了绝了太牛批了堪称表演范本
声音也好听哦哦哦唱歌也好听哦哦哦还有很多很多所以我说他值得,实在是太优秀了
高中那会继承者们那么火感觉全班女生都在看我没看,大学的时候蓝色大海舍友们都在追我不看,仿佛脑子是进屎了一样。应该早点接受美好故事的熏陶,早点爱上他才对哈
呜呜呜呜哭了哭了他太美好了太美好了,接下来就在适合看韩剧的季节再多看看他的剧吧噢噢噢噢噢

e788ccf3ly1gjalmdb0kdj21s60u0tmw.jpg

e788ccf3ly1gjalmcmhluj21s60u0h01.jpg

I would like to share this Weibo account with you all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhhhhh once again I was staying up all night watching TV

I have watched over Legend of The Blue Sea

A few days ago, when I went to Xinjiang on my way of traveling, I completed watching TKEM that I had always wanted to watch but had no time

Absolutely awesome that must be included in my personal collection of Korean drama series and ready to watch a few more times

Lee Min-ho is so charming that I think it's too shallow to like him. I think it's worth it. He deserves a lot of people to love him

There is no place in his body that is not perfect, and the most important thing is that I think he is a fantastic actor

His eyes, micro expressions and action details are so perfect that they are just like nature. Every time the acting broke out, I felt my scalp was numb and I cried in my heart for countless times : "Oh, my God, this is also a great performance, that can be the fine sample to teach acting.

Also his voice is goooood and his singing is also gooooood, and many, many so I say he is worth, is too good

When I was in high school, all girls of my class were watching hit drama "Heirs" but I did not watch it. When I was in university,  all my roommates were watching "LOTBS", but I still didn't watch it. As if my brain was into the shits. I should accept the edification of beautiful story early, fall in love with him early haha

Wuuuuu crying, he is so beautiful, sooooo beautiful. And then, I'll watch more of his dramas in the season suitable for watching dramas. Oh oh oh oh oh oh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, to the new fans by TKEM, many Minoz recommended "Faith" to her at comments.  :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Lee Min Ho becomes 1st Korean celebrity to have over 20M followers on both Instagram and Facebook

1601795106-leeminho-collage.jpg

Actor and representing Hallyu star Lee Min Ho's Facebook and Instagram accounts have surpassed 20 million followers each, making him the very first Korean celebrity to secure this achievement.

His agency MYM Entertainment previously announced that Lee Min Ho's official Facebook page had achieved 20 million followers back on September 18 KST, then on October 4, his Instagram account followed suit. Each time, the agency celebrated by sharing congratulatory images for the star via their social media channels.

Meanwhile, the actor also has a strong presence on a number of social media platforms. On Chinese social media service Weibo, he has over 28.6 million followers, while on Twitter, he has over 3 million. 

Congratulations to Lee Min Ho on this social media milestone!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/10/lee-min-ho-becomes-1st-korean-celebrity-to-have-over-20m-followers-on-both-instagram-and-facebook

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Lee Min Ho Sets Record As 1st Korean Celebrity To Hit 20 Million Followers On Both Facebook And Instagram

Lee Min Ho has officially become the first Korean celebrity to reach 20 million followers on both Facebook and Instagram!

Last month, Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment posted a photo in celebration of his Facebook account reaching 20 million followers. On October 4, the actor’s Instagram account also hit 20 million followers, with his agency posting another photo to congratulate the achievement.

Lee-Min-Ho-3.jpg

lee-min-ho-2.jpg

As of October 4, Lee Min Ho’s Weibo account has also reached a total of 28.63 million followers, while his Twitter account has surpassed 3 million followers. Lee Min Ho remains the only Korean artist to achieve such a comprehensive record, proving his continuous popularity. In addition, he was ranked No. 3 among Asian celebrities on the King Choice’s list of the 100 Most Attractive Asian Celebs of 2020 with a total of over 100 million votes.

After completing his mandatory military service last year, Lee Min Ho made his return to the drama world with “The King: Eternal Monarch.” He is currently taking a break and reviewing several projects.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1429432wpp/lee-min-ho-sets-record-as-1st-korean-celebrity-to-hit-20-million-followers-on-both-facebook-and-instagram

• Like 12