Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@ElectricHearts, hi my dear - so NICE seeing you on this thread. :blush:

I am finally watching Boys Over Flowers ;) - currently on episode 7. This thread is too active :lol:which is why I don't attempt to post in here more but I did see the latest news so I thought I would stop by ;)

Regardless, it seems to be smart right now to do a Apple TV, Netflix or any form of streaming project right now as it guarantees immediate release and not need to get push back or postpone in terms of release date to be shown to the public.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Anyway I am so happy for LMH's career I hope everyone will cry so much.So they can't forget his acting hahaha:lol:Hahahaha we needn't worry about "Kmedia what said , knetz said etc." and about rating 

Haha you are right chingu @leeminhosny

This time those salty K-netz and K-medias can f**k off, since they have no say in this project! :D :D 

See, what we've been discussing here were true, LMH is too awesome to be kept for only 50 million population of SK, he's on his way to global domination. 

:hwaiting2:

25 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I will feel such an idiot for admitting to this but what the hell. I have been pirating Kdramas so much that honestly until you guys mentioned pirating I thought I was watching Kdramas legal then I thought for myself oh wait I have been pirating my whole life.. The only dramas I didn't pirate was TKEM and IONTBO recently everything else I watched I pirated? 

It is One of these moments when you realize that you are a life long pirate but you didn't know it yourself until now.

Haha, don't we all non-Koreans pirate K-dramas at some points, although I've been pirating less nowadays with Netflix having such huge K-dramas library. And it really feels different now to watch pirate versions when I am already used to watching Netflix HD version. You know that "beheading kiss scene" on your profile avatar was way hotter when I watched it on 55 inch screen size on Smart TV, lol.  :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Time loop said:

What character do you think his gonna play. Noa or Hansu? I don't think he will touch Mazuso!  While Solomon seems like he will feature on the sequel? 

Who do you think Noa or Hansu?

You don’t think he’ll touch Mozasu makes Mosazu such an interesting choice :lol:

At this point, I don’t care who he plays! I just want him to be apart of this project and confirm to us and the world lol. 

Character aside, I’m wondering how one can be apart of this project without knowing how to speak Japanese. Hmmm... has he been learning?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Time loopWhat character do you think his gonna play. Noa or Hansu? I don't think he will touch Mazuso!  While Solomon seems like he will feature on the sequel? 

Ahh Hansu seems a Pitful character just by reading, It will be the Guy you love to hate, but Still might have a Love angle albiet Morally Questionable. I realized as I am writing this...I find him more and more alluring Lol.

If Noa and Hansu look alike then LMH can actually play a Young Hansu and then Noa...Wowza..

grace helbig wow GIF by This Might Get

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

Morning!

wait, do we have a project on the way?  Yesssss we do!!:getmygrooveon:

Give me more updates!!

:2540_meh:

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope he will start to shooting immediately Oct almost end LMH balli balli please I already think next drama :lol:

Agree, I want another drama after this.. I want Netflix drama next 

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

hahahah it is okey we have watched every Kdrama illagal for years :lol: So Korea should learn illagal watch for LMH this time maybe they can understand us:lol:

Agree 

hahahah

i kinda feel good Koreans cannot watch LMH’s drama easy this time... they have been watching his dramas for free so far.....  They don’t deserve LMH after all the complains they made during TKEM ...  :relieved:  I think they have already started begging LMH to come with Korean drama.... :relieved:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Anyway I am so happy for LMH's career I hope everyone will cry so much.So they can't forget his acting hahaha:lol:

[url=https://hizliresim.com/gIMHcz][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/gIMHcz.gif[/img][/url]

Hahahaha we needn't worry about "Kmedia what said , knetz said etc." and about rating :loolz:

Omg, yes!!

thank god! We are free now ... from Netizens.... :byebye2:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

52 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

This time those salty K-netz and K-medias can f**k off, since they have no say in this project! :D :D 

See, what we've been discussing here were true, LMH is too awesome to be kept for only 50 million population of SK, he's on his way to global domination. 

well-said!!! :thumbsup: It will be so great when LMH takes this offer. He deserves this!! LMH has been dominating global platform already, but he will dominate even more .....:evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

Haha you are right chingu @leeminhosny

LMH acted in Bounty Hunter  for Chinese fans now he knows Global fans now he acts for us :eats2: and soompi is annoying I can't add happy gif 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

You don’t think he’ll touch Mozasu makes Mosazu such an interesting choice :lol:

At this point, I don’t care who he plays! I just want him to be apart of this project and confirm to us and the world lol. 

Character aside, I’m wondering how one can be apart of this project without knowing how to speak Japanese. Hmmm... has he been learning?

Oh. Just read that mosuzu is the troubled and bullied kid. Hansu and Noa are Yakuza correct me if i am wrong? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

50 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i kinda feel good Koreans cannot watch LMH’s drama easy this time... they have been watching his dramas for free so far.....  They don’t deserve LMH after all the complains they made during TKEM ...  :relieved:  I think they have already started begging LMH to come with Korean drama.... :relieved:

Omg, yes!!

thank god! We are free now ... from Netizens.... :byebye2:

Exactly Good bye annoying Knetz :heythere: Now they should think this hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Time loop said:

What character do you think his gonna play. Noa or Hansu? I don't think he will touch Mazuso!  While Solomon seems like he will feature on the sequel? 

delurking and super excited!!!!! 

For me, LMH is fitted for  dual characters:   as Baek Isak  (based on the writers facial description of the character- unusually handsome, strong nose , slender smiling eyes, and a long neck)....   And a Solomon character-  hello again  (Gu Jun Pyo / Heo Jun Jae /Kim Tan rolled into one character).  So happy for him if he will get this project.    

Edited by Guine
Add
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

MYM is quiet... I thought they would confirm the news by the time I wake up.. 

I think due to timeline difference they are sleeping now on their side 

2 minutes ago, Guine said:

delurking and super excited!!!!! 

For me. LMH is fitted for  dual characters:   as Baek Isak  (based on the writers facial description of the character- strong nose , slender smiling eyes, and a long neck)....   And a Solomon character-  hello again  (Gu Jun Pyo / Heo Jun Jae /Kim Tan rolled into one character).  So happy for him if he will get this project.    

Is baek isak not the priest? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

This night I am waiting probably tonight (for me ) or in few days they confirm

I bet LMH is already memorizing his lines and preparing for filming. They will announce the confirmation soon if filming will start in October.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2