Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

He's sooooooo warm to support KES openly. He must know KES got lots of criticism but he gave her full supports.

That shows how humble and grateful he is.  

I forgot to wish Min Ho-ssi     -- Heartiest Congratulations on winning the Top Excellence Award, Actor in miniseries (fantasy-romance) Award! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho is honored for the 2020 SBS Acting Skills-Big Award Our Gun Gun! ! ! ! I wanted to cry so much! ! ! !
Best Actor Award (Mini-Series, Fantasy Romance)! ! I'm so happy

Thank you to the audience, the director and the most respected screenwriter Kim Eun Suk, I want to thank you also for filming, because our brother worked so hard

Lee Min Ho is worth it! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! See Mei's video on Weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4588341163722857#&video

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4588341163722857

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Congratulations to our LMH. Well, well deserved Award. :hooray2:
Man, he looks sweltering HOT! I’m waking up to these beautiful images and videos. Thanks you everyone for posting those. @Min2206 I liked the way he picked up the trophy too. He just oozes swag and poise, don’t you think?  The combed back hair and that forehead :heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Congratulations to our LMH. Well, well deserved Award.
Man, he looks sweltering HOT! I’m waking up to these beautiful images and videos. Thanks you everyone for posting those. @Min2206 I liked the way he picked up the trophy too. He just oozes swag and poise, don’t you think?  The combed back hair and that forehead 

you saw that too @Aleumdaun  I tell you, my knees went weak LOL

I replaying that  WALK of THE YEAR .. well, his new year, now mine here... He sure know how to rock the New Year with a blast !       I can hear the fire-crackers on my side!

Funny Happy New Year 2021 Quotes Images | New Year 2021 Quotes in English  Wishes in 2020 | Quotes about new year, Happy new year images, New year  wishes

• Like 3
  • Blob 7

image_readtop_2021_159_16094294984492744

Lee Min-ho, SBS Drama Awards, said, "Writer Kim Eun-sook, please work nonstop

Lee Min-ho and Park Eun-bin won the best acting award in the mini-series fantasy/romance category.

The "2020 SBS Acting Awards," which was broadcast live from 9 p.m. at the Sangam Prism Tower on the 31st, was hosted by Shin Dong-yup and Kim Yoo-jung as a "30th Anniversary Special."

Lee Min-ho, who won the best acting award for "The King: Eternal Monarch," said, "SBS Awards is a meaningful and familiar place for me." For quite a long time, the year ended here every year and celebrated the New Year. "Many things have changed," he said. "It's been four years since I've been here, and the unfamiliar environment that has changed a lot is unfamiliar and bitter on the other hand." "I hope it will be a new year where many things can go back to their place," he said.

"I want to thank all the people who worked hard for The King," he said. "I hope that writer Kim Eun-sook, who I respect and love, will write a piece of work that will give strength and comfort to many people in a difficult situation as soon as possible." "I want you to work without taking a day off."

Lee Min-ho said, "I hope the viewers and fans around the world will always be happy in the new year." "I will become an actor who works hard in 2021 as an actor who can be more supportive and comfortable to many people."

https://ent.sbs.co.kr/news/article.do?article_id=E10010128212&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

This translation is more accurate. Lee Min Ho’s speech is the best of all!! 

"I'm grateful to everyone who worked hard for 'The King'. Writer Kim Eun-sook who I respect and love. I hope that you can write a good script as soon as possible and a work that will comfort and support many people in difficult times with good writing." LeeMinHo

Thanks @Nikaa94  -  sorry, i can't repost your twit, so  I copy-pasted - Though the message is short and sweet but it's really deep and touching.  I am sure writer-nim KES is touched by his sincerity and in tears hearing them.  And @scrawford  you summed it well with your words   Humility and Heart of Gold 

I am touched and humbled too by him. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Happy 

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

you saw that too @Aleumdaun  I tell you, my knees went weak LOL

I replaying that  WALK of THE YEAR .. well, his new year, now mine here... I can hear the fire-crackers on my side!

Funny Happy New Year 2021 Quotes Images | New Year 2021 Quotes in English  Wishes in 2020 | Quotes about new year, Happy new year images, New year  wishes

This walk is somehowdifferent from his other walks for awards - this one seems more cool, collected, matured and dashing. He is definitely on another level and deserves much much more. As per his message on MYM he give us more good news. Eagerly waiting for it.

Happy and safe New Year to you too @Min2206 and all on our LMH thread. 2020 even though was not a very good for many of us, I am happy I found you all here this year and have given me loads of happy memories. 

Love and thanks everyone on our thread and Soompi event organizers as well. Happy New Year!! :biubiu:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

This walk is somehow different from his other walks for awards - this one seems more cool, collected, matured and dashing. He is definitely on another level and deserves much much more. As per his message on MYM he give us more good news. Eagerly waiting for it.

Happy and safe New Year to you too @Min2206 and all on our LMH thread. 2020 even though was not a very good for many of us, I am happy I found you all here this year and have given me loads of happy memories. 

Love and thanks everyone on our thread and Soompi event organizers as well. Happy New Year!! 

@Aleumdaun  You sure have all the superlative adjectives LOL    Yes, I find him rather self-assured and royal, somewhat arrogant like Hansu?  hahahha and yes dashing !    We just celebrated our New Year here, thank you. 

Just want to wish everyone here  A Safe and Happy New Year!  May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always

2021 Free Happy New Year Gifs, Gif-pictures, Gif- Animated

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

NISI20210101_0000666544_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Lee Min-ho of "The King: Eternal Monarch" won the best acting award in the mini-series fantasy romance category, at the "2020 SBS Acting Awards" held at the Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 1st.

"SBS awards is a meaningful and familiar place for me. It's been four years since I came here, and I feel strange and sad about the environment that has changed so much. I hope many things can go back to their places in the new year.

Lee Min-ho then thanked the production team and said, "Kim Eun-sook, I hope you write works that give strength and comfort."

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210101_0001290824&cID=10601&pID=10600

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

The awards are over. Thank you @Nikaa94,@gtLmh0622, @leeminhosny, @syntyche, @SophieH, @scrawford, @lupeace, @1ouise, @Min2206, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for commenting the awards and share contents here. This experience was way better because of you! (I hope I am not missing anyone).

Congratulations LMH-ssi on your winning! And best wishes for the new year for you all! Let's hope 2021 comes with a lot of health, interesting projects for LMH and time to comment them here on soompi. 

:transforms:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

The awards are over. Thank you @Nikaa94,@gtLmh0622, @leeminhosny, @syntyche, @SophieH, @scrawford, @lupeace, @1ouise, @Min2206, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina for commenting the awards and share contents here. This experience was way better because of you! (I hope I am not missing anyone).

Congratulations LMH-ssi on your winning! And best wishes for the new year for you all! Let's hope 2021 comes with a lot of health, interesting projects for LMH and time to comment them here on soompi. 

:transforms:

Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful wishes for the New Year! May this coming year be more successful and kinder to all of us. And let Lee Min Ho's life open up a new happy page with interesting works and love from viewers around the world.

What a sincere and touching speech Lee Min Ho made!!! This is the best holiday gift for all minoz. It is difficult to imagine what he had to endure and feel during this unfair presentation of awards. May God give him strength, health and patience! Happiness and joy to everyone in the new year!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

So I’m just back reading and really no other win for The King? Really looked like they snubbed TKEM and but just couldn’t ignore LMH’s power and stature. I too hope LMH doesn’t take anymore SBS shows. 

and why wasn’t he nominated for the Daesang? What an ill treatment- LMH was Lee Gon - The King. I have watched a few seguks - but no actors have come even a bit closer to LMH in performance, visuals, tonality, swordsmanship, action scenes, horse riding or romance. He looked and performed majestically. That royal robe has never looked this good on any of the other king actors, seriously.

The protect the future queen scene itself should have won him the grand award. I’m so irritated - now I think LMH only went to the ceremony for his fans. So thank you LMH for that, but please do not even consider SBS in the future.

• Like 7
  • Blob 4