Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, Guine said:

Now I am certain that they shot it in Naejangsan . The canopies, the maple tunnel , the River beside the walkway.... I have plenty of pics in my phone . Minho is still a boy inside of a 33 yr old man. So adorable, easily lovable and such a happy person. 

I'm sure you're right.  This looks like Naejangsan Maple Ecology Park:

fe8a8f272294fa9fd5e73b22308b2548e8395f00

1aa82aa037d3386ede4e25cb52372e94cdbea8d4

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Naejangsan+Maple+Ecology+Park/@35.5090657,126.9044595,644m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x3571b9cbc5bf737b:0x630351aa38d6f79f!8m2!3d35.5090614!4d126.9066482

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Thank you @1ouise @Guine for the location.  It's so beautiful.   

cr  Corea News Enthusiast

with caption :    Let this cuto baby sleep

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 5

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

So I remember I asked for some Christmas gifts from LMH, I got one of my gifts which was episode 5 release in December and I got it in November 

Omo ...early Christmas gift, happy for you Nikaa

And this is the screen shots I managed to captured yesterday afternoon.

scPLHNAWGJzghN4duk9bhpLwJ39zuGjWT8AwU-mo

R4c4xh5sLeFF2MFIJlID_EunYptoc3qIRtr3ZyP3

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Omo ...early Christmas gift, happy for you Nikaa

And this is the screen shots I managed to captured yesterday afternoon.

scPLHNAWGJzghN4duk9bhpLwJ39zuGjWT8AwU-mo

R4c4xh5sLeFF2MFIJlID_EunYptoc3qIRtr3ZyP3

Thanks!! Yes early Christmas gift for all of us, good for all of us :approves:

thanks for the screenshots, he is so lovely when he speaks English. He knows he has tons of international fans and wants to communicate with both Korean and international fans. How sweet!!:love:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@leeminhosny  thanks for the gif.

Did LMH specially employed a nanny to take care of Choco. 

Only 3 days and he really missed his fury pet, by looking at the way he holds and handle Choco, he is so gentle 

and adorable.

Anybody knows how long has Choco being a companion to LMH.

@Nikaa94 Yes, LMH tried his best to communiate with all his International fans in English to his best abilities. 

So sweet of him.

T4yMry.gif

12 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

I woke up to sleepy Daejang. He is so cute when he is confused and choco is indeed very lucky.

Yes, reminds us of Hoody Daejang.

:loolz:  he was so open when he says "... I dont have my pants on ! ............"

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 5

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

LMH had Choco as a pet since 2009ish. Choco was a gift from a fan. He named her Choco because of her color.

On 4/14/2010 at 11:17 AM, Guest webby said:

edit: i saw the video clip of him and the dog at DC MH. seems like it's his dog coz the DC gallers refers to the dog as choco. link: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...page=2&bbs=

I remember some time ago there were pictures of minho's dog surfacing where a girl was carrying it (whom people said was his sister). but i don't remember the dog looking the same as choco. can anyone correct me?

+ thanks for the clip jenny. MH said he had choco as a pet since last year and that it was a present. he named it choco becoz of the color of the dog.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 3

51 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I think that's his sister. :) So he said Mom and Onni would not go with, only Oppa and you.
In an interview, he said his sister was No. 1 in Choco's heart. 

He always lives with his families. Even now in Seongbuk-gu, he should live with families.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

He uploads while I was sleeping always :unamused: but anyway

OMG OMG OMG " Oppa is here" this scene .........I can't say anything .......:astonished::sweat_smile: +18

Was he joking about this scene? Or just coincidence? 

You and me both sister!  We're always asleep when LMH posts!:headbang:

I LOVED  the movielog!  He was funny and sweet.  I would have figured that he was either wearing shorts or no pants since I saw his knee peeking out from under the cover.  I wonder why he stayed in a hotel if presumably his home isn't far away (to pick up Choco).  He is so sweet with Choco, I could watch that dual forever.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 8

33 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I think that's his sister. :) So he said Mom and Onni would not go with, only Oppa and you.
In an interview, he said his sister was No. 1 in Choco's heart. 

He always lives with his families. Even now in Seongbuk-gu, he should live with families.

I think soo she look like his sister I checked while making gif 

23 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

You and me both sister!  We're always asleep when LMH posts!:headbang:

I LOVED  the movielog!  He was funny and sweet.  I would have figured that he was either wearing shorts or not pants since I saw his knee peeking out from under the cover.  I wonder why he stayed in a hotel if presumably his home isn't far away (to pick up Choco).  He is so sweet with Choco, I could watch that dual forever.  

I replay while he is talking choco :lol: I dreamed as he is father if he will talk with his child I will melt exactly :lol: he will be wonderful father , I hope LMH will marry before I will get older :lol: I want that he will make videos with his child , ahhh this dream is sooooooo cute :lol:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

47 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder why he stayed in a hotel if presumably his home isn't far away (to pick up Choco). 

In the beginning of the Movie Log ep. 5, it's the day after his filming in Andong. It needs 2~3 hours of driving from Andong to Seoul. It's not efficient and too tired to drive between Andong and Seoul every day when he was filming Pachinko. :P

C.M PARK HOTEL - where he lived in Andong.

223967890.jpg?k=f257bc070cfa81cf0104dd1e

223970502.jpg?k=d1e1cea855b38f54397caa2c

Spoiler

230454416.jpg?k=683c0e7a6047ddfd13f1512a

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 5

43 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I replay while he is talking choco :lol: I dreamed as he is father if he will talk with his child I will melt exactly :lol: he will be wonderful father , I hope LMH will marry before I will get older :lol: I want that he will make videos with his child , ahhh this dream is sooooooo cute :lol:

I think he will too.  I hope he has a girl.  Oh man, she is going to have him wrapped around her finger.  The mother will need to be the disciplinarian.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 6

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think he will too.  I hope he has a girl.  Oh man, she is going to have him wrapped around her finger.  The mother will need to be the disciplinarian.  

I think LMH will be a good father and husband. Whoever, is the girl she is damn lucky.

:hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@leeminhosny  thanks for the gif.

Only 3 days and he really missed his fury pet, by looking at the way he holds and handle Choco, he is so gentle 

and adorable.

@Thong Thin, IDK if I stand corrected - but, as far as I remember I started watching his video with Choco since 2013. :blush:

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

You and me both sister!  We're always asleep when LMH posts!

I LOVED  the movielog!  He was funny and sweet.  I would have figured that he was either wearing shorts or no pants since I saw his knee peeking out from under the cover.  I wonder why he stayed in a hotel if presumably his home isn't far away (to pick up Choco).  He is so sweet with Choco, I could watch that dual forever.  

@CarolynH, I saw it, too but, like you, I thought also all along he was wearing shorts - hahaha. I wonder really does he sleep with no underwear in bed? Well, fully nude or not is ultimately a personal choice - hahaha. What’s the appeal? It’s all about comfort. LOL - :rickroll:

• Blob 7