Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@madmad min I know but My gif deon't seem since soompi change

Dispatch is just good at while they catch up LMH on date :unamused: I hate them, they follow so many people but get paid and they don't find out so many Top actors because they think their reputation but They found out LMH twice and I am scared they can do again on 1st Jan.:unamused:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

Result of the vote 'AAA 2020' After 6 Days

Let's find out about the voting results for the Popular Actor category after 6 days of voting!

It has been 6 days since the opening of the voting gate for the  Popularity Award on October 14 - one of the award categories at the  Asia Artist Awards  2020 (also known as the AAA). The event aims to honor the outstanding achievements and contributions of Asian artists in the field of television, cinema and music.

Here are the male stars who are in the top 40

aaa.PNG

3. Lee Min Ho

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/ket-qua-binh-chon-aaa-2020-ngay-6-lee-min-ho-bi-idol-nay-vuot-mat-20201019165533486.html

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, madmad min said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina   а также @leeminhosny Опция «   Вставить изображение из URL», доступная внизу справа, используется для gif, по крайней мере, я ее использую...

Thanks for the advice, I tried this way, but sometimes I get an error message. It probably depends on the quality of the .gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@ElectricHearts, so NICE to know you're watching the drama finally.................. For me, if there’s one reason to watch this show, it’s LMH. His character is honestly what gave the show its life. First of all, Lee Min Ho is super CUTE here, and it’s always easy to like a HOT troubled boy - hahaha.  I had mixed feelings on Jan-di. I started out really liking her as a protagonist & this was my first K-drama watching her, so I had no standard by which to base her performance, but it seemed to me that her fire seemed to fizzle out as the show progressed. The high school setting is probably a bit of a K-drama cliché by now, but, I didn’t really mind. All the location shots were very pretty and I enjoyed the change in scenery. I liked the F4, though I wish I could have seen a bit more of their bromance; for me,  the four boys needed a couple more ‘bro’ moments over the course of the show to really drive home their friendship. Sorry for the spoiler - :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Loved the proposal at the ending! I felt satisfied by how it wrapped up. :grin:

I was watching other shows first but this show was on my list :lol: I had looked up stills for the show in hangul since I was curious of Lee Min Jung's character. So I sorta have an idea but otherwise, I know nothing :lol: Also didn't realize this show had so many episodes. Maybe why I kept putting the show off a few months ago. 

@CarolynH yes his character is very charming ;)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Thanks for the advice, I tried this way, but sometimes I get an error message. It probably depends on the quality of the .gif

Check for the Link, if it has spaces before the https part, that also leads to error , and also sometimes Links are not viewable. You can try using different Image uploader online to regenerate the gif link.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Just saw this on Weibo.

Supposed it was the driver/guide (always took C-Moniz to LMH's filming sites) sending the message to C-Minoz and saying Pachinko (LMH) would start filming next Monday.   :elated:

Now 2 things are discussing on Weibo :
1. If LMH will start filming next Monday, why is there not official announcement by now ? Maybe it's an American drama and very different from K-dramas, he will comply with the process of A-dramas ?
2. Except GB (took the project before "Heirs"), his projects always started filming after 1 year of last completed filming. So, it's possible he was considering this project before "TKEM"

@Nikaa94 Wakeeeeeee Upppppppppp !!!!  :issohappy:

And the price of the book "Pachinko" (Chinese) in China was from RMB 14 at the noon to RMB 28 at the night yesterday just because it remarked "Lee Min Ho starred".  :P

wow! I hope the price goes higher .. :evilelmo:Thanks for the information! 

I agree with your points, LMH may confirm his new project around the time of filming? I don’t know why MYM hasn’t responded to the news yet.... and like you said before LMH might have been preparing for this role these past months... 

Can we hope for some news today?

thanks for waking me up :happyshakes:

5 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min morning/evening/night Minoz..

still no confirmation from MYM or any other legit sources? I can’t wait for another wiggly day @Nikaa94

:2540_meh:

yes let’s wiggle today 

hope we get some news today 

:2540_meh:

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

OMG OMG OMG I hope true maybe confirmation can be out tonight

YESSSS :getmygrooveon:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, she said in one of her interviews that  she no longer being able to speak Korean fluently. I do agree with her since having left Korea at such a young age— I think she was only 7-years old. But, I guess she's profoundly connected to Korea since her father was born in Wonsan, now in North Korea, and her mother was born in Busan. In one of her interviews,  she said that she studied American history in college, and she loves being an American, and she's proud to be an American. No idea about the script-writer (Soo Hugh), though. What I know is she wrote the script of "Pachinko in three languages: Korean, Japanese and English. So, the series will be trilingual, telling its story in Korean, Japanese, and English. I think for Korean, this is where LMH comes in.

Thanks so much @willenette

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

But I think Noa is the best character for LMH to play and not Hansu

I know this novel is famous, but a lot more people will read this book because of LMH :approves:  We are still waiting for confirmation from MYM...

Do you guys remember how much we were looking for a good writer and pd for LMH? This writer is approved by Minoz...:doggie:

Starting  at 1:12 in the video above, Lee Min Jin’s sister lists the accomplishments of Pachinko and it is so good and satisfying to hear :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

This project is not confirmed yet by MYM...

we have been celebrating so much :D I hope they quickly release a statement... A lot of Minoz and all over social media Minoz have been talking about this project...

if LMH declined the project, MYM would have declined the offer sooner, right? I assume MYM not responding yet means it’s already confirmed...??

please confirm the news today! Someone call MYM office and ask them about this :joy:

edit: sorry my post wasn’t merged with the previous one :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

42 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

But I think Noa is the best character for LMH to play and not Hansu

In my opinion, he will play Hansu. Of course, I know nothing, but Hansu is the only male character in the story from beginning to end. Noa is a baby and child for much of the story. Remember, it covers 80 years. The main character is Sunja. Minho-ssi could be her lover, her husband, her son, or her grandson.  The one there for the entire saga is Hansu. If the drama is changed from the book, things could be different. Since Sunja is so important, I’m really curious about her casting. And since it’s her story, it would be a courtesy to let her confirm first. Remember though, I know nothing. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

In my opinion, he will play Hansu. Of course, I know nothing, but Hansu is the only male character in the story from beginning to end. Noa is a baby and child for much of the story. Remember, it covers 80 years. The main character is Sunja. Minho-ssi could be her lover, her husband, her son, or her grandson.  The one there for the entire saga is Hansu. If the drama is changed from the book, things could be different. Since Sunja is so important, I’m really curious about her casting. And since it’s her story, it would be a courtesy to let her confirm first. Remember though, I know nothing. :lol:

Thanks for the information, I think having Pachinko’s very first news of LMH’s casting and him being “the main character” (according to articles) speak volume of his presence in the drama. I think the script writer will make some changes. I heard Hansu character is quite dark right? 
I heard the author herself talking  about Noa in her interviews and I liked her opinions about Noa.. Noa seems to be a good role.. but Like you said we don’t know anything yet :lol: 

edit: honestly, I don’t care about Sanju and I hope LMH gets the best character 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I didn't read story because I don't want spo but I think drama will change from book  because they pick LMH so we shouldn't focus book so much 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

I didn't read story because I don't want spo but I think drama will change from book  because they pick LMH so we shouldn't focus book so much 

This!! :happyshakes: agree!! The book is so long too... they will make some changes ... 

and LMH is offered the “main character”...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

You have a point, Based on reading wikipedia Honsu seems likes staying through the entire story, But....LMh can't play honsu forever since eventually he will be an elderly man. so even if he is Honsu, LMh can't stay throught the entire story since he has to be replaced, OR maybe they won't go all the way to the ending of the series.

However, my only concern with LMH playing Honsu is this, He is a wealthy man, and this time he is not born chaebol or King, but....you will hear it again, "LMH play wealthy man" and He is making Sunja his mistress. 

Obviously this is all out of our control. If he indeed play honsu, i really hope they flesh it out so well that people won't be fixated on the fact that he is wealthy, but instead focus on how LMh play his character.

I read one comment on some blogs, saying that LMH never accept a project that Doesn't revolve around his character, and I really want this project (IF he accepts) to really break that image.

Im still excited and hope to hear more soon!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1