15 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

@inspiredbyshj psst... try the same link I have given u for LEWF. I believe they have uploaded the subs. 

I forgot the link. need to jump on 452-453 and I remember I have stopped backreading for quite a while now. haha. (I am still on page 70 i guess hahaha) 

^I was wondering tho if SHJ used to eat at Ohji cafe. I mean, what food she's eating there. All I see are sweets and carbs but looks really yummy! (yes I'm drooling ~~hahahahaha)

--------

@SweetLullaby   I've seen this video on my twt feed. (actually, a lot has been circulating on my feed about this pairing)  I just ignored. hahaha

or am I just ignoring the fact that they're looking good together?

"Oooooooh not again!!"  HAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Are u accusing hyunjin of being dirty minded rn 

Uh-oh sounds like I exposed our queen?! :grimace:

Oh Saem our queen asks u to join us hahaha~~

HighlevelRemarkableGossamerwingedbutterf

OK...Ok ok ... it's a 'misunderstanding' here ... eehmmm mmmm... ahhhh... i believe the version our queen rewatched is the PG category one... heee... same like mine ^wink^

Ops...suddenly I feel like writing to her to analyse this scene in the movie::hwaiting2:

17 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

aaaaaand while everyone’s talking about Yoon Park And Kim Dong Wook here I am dropping the angst with Kim Seonho

Uh-oh (again) ~ I... I.... wanted to ask u guys to check out this fancam of Yoon Park (AHEM...) coz I really really think the voice that is speaking with him belongs to our queen :coolshades:

Link to clip : https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4612996979163177/4612997403904839

What do u guys think??

Oooiyoo Saem - I have no choice but to blame your YT MV coz now my YT is making me rewatch KSH's 'u drive me crazy' steamy scenes... *cough* (fan fan~~)

7 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

^I was wondering tho if SHJ used to eat at Ohji cafe. I mean, what food she's eating there. All I see are sweets and carbs but looks really yummy! (yes I'm drooling ~~hahahahaha)

Haha~~ sounds like u want our queen to fully utilise her new treadmill! Heee...

Omo ...so funny u rem the pages but not the link ...oohhh.. no worries I'll PM u the link. :)

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 3/8/2021 at 9:52 PM, SweetLullaby said:

You’re my Spring is gonna be fully preproduction right???

Yes. They're supposed to end the filming by around mid June. And saw this on dcinside the broadcasting date: 28th June-16th August.

Spoiler

NVassSE

On 3/10/2021 at 9:43 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

I think she'll pack some back home if she can't resist all the tempting sweet pastries & cakes. Imagine if she sit at the cafe just to enjoy eating, many people will surely snapshot a lot of her...:D:foodie3:

6 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

the fans are not there for the food https://www.instagram.com/p/CMOPfwKApHu/?igshid=1gy0vnbykvxpa but to catch them in action: 

Nado, if I'm in korea! :tongue: @Supergal99Regarding the fancam of Yoon Bak speaking to Hyun Jin, I really really can't hear who's that voice! :grimace:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 3/10/2021 at 4:43 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

I've seen this video on my twt feed. (actually, a lot has been circulating on my feed about this pairing)  I just ignored. hahaha

I am: HURT :tears: this is such a nice pairing...VERY ANGSTY 

16 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

fans are not there for the food https://www.instagram.com/p/CMOPfwKApHu/?igshid=1gy0vnbykvxpa but to catch them in action: 

Hahahahaha can’t blame them if do the same if I was in Korea.  Give me all the food in that cafe :piggie:

16 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Shared on twitter:

Yeap yeap... our queen with ... ... :emmm: Yoon Park

I wanna see her with KDW already :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/11/2021 at 3:55 PM, hola2jin said:

@Supergal99Regarding the fancam of Yoon Bak speaking to Hyun Jin, I really really can't hear who's that voice! 

Jinjja?!?! But but ..but the first couple of seconds >> I thot it's her voice... wawawaaa~~ I need to steal Eric Oppa's 'sound detectors-- ya ya this one:artworks-000204238765-rynk2y-t500x500.jp

Oh er... er.. I had to ask u whatz with the :scream: reaction to my earlier post?? hahaha... i m curious: which part of my comment 'shook' u? :grimace:

AHEM... actually this drama really 'exposes' our queen alot HA~~

giphy.gif

:glasses: 'Mature' rating ...heh...heh... :

giphy.gif

^this scene...mmm... reminds me of the bra pad in AOHY hahahaaa~~ :Megalol:

15 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I wanna see her with KDW already :ph34r:

Ok...#manifesting: :evilelmo:

Spoiler

20210312_131450.jpg

*fashionista concept* (phewweeet!!) :kiss_wink:

Uh-oh sorray queen - accidentally expose your (sexy) legs ^dum dum^

On 3/11/2021 at 3:55 PM, hola2jin said:

Nado, if I'm in korea!

15 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Hahahahaha can’t blame them if do the same if I was in Korea.  

:partyblob:Same same! :partyblob:

^whisper^ But but I think our queen will kill me if she sees me ... ahhhhh... **flies off quickly!!**

• LOL 2

On 3/12/2021 at 2:09 AM, SweetLullaby said:

I am: HURT :tears: this is such a nice pairing...VERY ANGSTY 

Hey hey... cheer up! I dint say I dont like them.. i’m catching up to fully recognize the tandem ha.... :hooray:    
one more look at his dimps will make me say yes! hahahahaha

————————

btw, been out for quite a while. Just bein a silent reader here.. and i’ve been so curious about some tweets that RDTK3 is possible. And/or SHJ+ YYS’s rumor of having another drama(?) how true is that(?!) omg.... 

(flashback looking on their photos together.. seems like there’s really sthing btwn them like not reel but real couple!... ) just saying ~~hehehe 

and if RDTK3 is true, i’ll be v much excited again! But worried for our queen’s energy haha she still kas WOSJ coming. Hehehe 

fighting! 

@Supergal99

oh and about KDSBH haha can’t say i wasnt attracted to those exposure scenes of our queen! Haha 

i think that tattoo suits her for real! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 3/12/2021 at 5:34 PM, Supergal99 said:

Oh er... er.. I had to ask u whatz with the :scream: reaction to my earlier post?? hahaha... i m curious: which part of my comment 'shook' u? :grimace:

Ai~ya~ya! Must I say it out...

25.gif?type=w500_q75

("borrowed" what you'd posted:))

.......the b...sexy bathing scenes lah! I wanted to choose these==>:blush::bashful:

Realized this was not posted, coffee truck support previously sent to her by JINIUS. Besides churros, she also ordered hot Americano. Looks like fans are not allowed to visit the filming site? May be same goes to YAMS press conference!

Cr RedSkirt99 for Eng trans.

I love that we have a lot of fancam of her at BD press con, let's reminisces her cuteness:-

https://youtu.be/jpouxcQGIGA

@inspiredbyshjI don't think HJ can make it for RDTK3 if she's going to film WOSJ after You Are My Spring!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@hola2jin kinda imagined how she ordered 1 hot americano and churros please.. hahaha 

yes... they got more exposure/promotionals for BD yet underrated drama. (What has gone wrong)

anyway...

If our queen wont make it for RDTK3 i hope really hope(crossing everything that can be crossed hahaha) it rather be scheduled end of 2021 or early 2022 please! Jebaaaal

(or hahaha kinda being selfish~~~ but how about RDTK3 rather than WOSJ?! Switch sched please hahaha) sorry not sorry.. :brokenheart:

stay healthy everyone! Keep safe! 
(sick atm) in need more of vitamin Seo.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 3/14/2021 at 1:37 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

@Supergal99

oh and about KDSBH haha can’t say i wasnt attracted to those exposure scenes of our queen! Haha 

i think that tattoo suits her for real! 

Ha~~ not forgetting the touch... touch... skin... ops... i mean touching 'tattoo engraving' scene .... oh we must get @hola2jinto watch it:

**HOT**

On 3/16/2021 at 4:05 PM, hola2jin said:

the b...sexy bathing scenes lah! I wanted to choose these==>:blush:

Hahaha~~ I found a *sexy* writeup for u to appreciate the touch-skin scene: :)

King’s Daughter: Episode 42 – Myeong Nong and Seolnan’s sensual love scene (Updated)

By prissymom4jhj

(7 years ago)

The tattoo engraving scene in episode 42 of “King’s Daughter” is the most beautiful love scene I have been priveleged to watch.
The scene is so sensual, disturbing, provocative and innocent all at the same time, that even if Myeong Nong (Jo Hyun Jae) and Seolnan (Seo Hyun Jin) did not exchange any kiss it still managed to take my breath away.  I was literally holding my breath from beginning to end of this scene.  When Myeong Nong touched Seolnan’s shoulder, I tell you, I could feel my heart jump.  It is as if Myeong Nong is already branding Seolnan, staking his claim on her body.  It was so primitive and disturbing but oh so beautiful.
I have watched this scene so many times since last night, but the emotions are the same every time I watch it.  What a perfect love scene.  I have never been so moved by a love scene as much as this one did.
Our Jo Hyun Jae and Seo Hyun Jin gave  a great performance.  They are beautiful together – our Hyun Jae is so manly, while Seo Hyun Jin is so petite and feminine. They are luminous in this scene!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/kings-daughter-episode-42-myeong-nong-and-seolnans-sensual-love-scene-updated/amp/

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

22 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

(or hahaha kinda being selfish~~~ but how about RDTK3 rather than WOSJ?! Switch sched please hahaha)

"Objection!! Objection!!" Opssss... not me ya ... :

(and this pic u posted before heee....)

Eehmmm ... our queen said so... hahahah~~ 

"I want to play this character because she’s a really cruel and despicable woman."

^^quoted from Soompi article https://www.soompi.com/article/1442772wpp/seo-hyun-jin-confirmed-for-leading-role-in-new-sbs-drama

On 3/16/2021 at 4:05 PM, hola2jin said:

May be same goes to YAMS press conference!

I'm itching for the script reading clips + press con ...grrrrr....  btw looking at how current press cons are carried out... it is most likely a toned down version too for the new drama.:grimace:

On 3/15/2021 at 10:20 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

June and December! 

Now that the date is fixed for WOSJ - when is the male lead be announced? Hahah... super curious!!

looking at the list of dramas- I need to confess : the first thing that comes to my mind -- awww... Jang Ki Yong !! He should pair up with our queen in the SBS drama WOSJ ♡♡  .... opss no offence to SHK (... I'll be catching this drama too! :w00t:)

Oh @inspiredbyshj u r watching FOG right? When I was watching it our queen's badass character really got on my nerves ... i remembered 'ranting' to the rest on this thread haha!

Ok so lately I've been watching more variety shows than dramas hahahaa... recent one include 'Unexpected Business' -  and seeing Park Bo Young guesting in the latest ep.  ~~ Sigh~~ i can totally relate with the chinese fans commenting at weibo ~~ they want to see SHJ in a variety show -(the comments were in response to this tvn clip:

https://youtu.be/eOHrxfkI-W0

spacer.png

heee... juz teasing our busy queen ^wink^   **flies off super quickly**

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 3/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, Supergal99 said:

Ha~~ not forgetting the touch... touch... skin... ops... i mean touching 'tattoo engraving' scene .... oh we must get @hola2jinto watch it:

**HOT**

Thanks for recommanding the "hot scene" to me.:D I don't know when will I start to watch the drama KDSBH. I'm like forever stuck at The Three Musketeers ep. 7, super busy this whole year.:tears:

On 3/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, Supergal99 said:

Now that the date is fixed for WOSJ - when is the male lead be announced? Hahah... super curious!!

Dreaming the male lead to be Jung Hae In. :P

16789583_839825479490205_4568464130440167424_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=instagram.fsin9-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=vc3eAkMwxlkAX8ncWDS&ccb=7-4&oh=997f35b6cbdc39685ef4e4f281f30290&oe=60821ED2&_nc_sid=83d603

From Ig seohyunjinifc/cr kolping

Our queen was spotted.. busy filming YAMS.:wub:

Knowing that the revised broadcast date was pushed further to 12th July, I'm not that disappointed (used to waiting..) as long as all the casts and crews stay healthy and safe! :approves:@inspiredbyshjHope you've recovered from your sickness!:)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@hola2jin HAHA i’m getting used to waiting too! I’m satisfied of those crumbs (tho still too often) circulating.. 

thank you for your concern love.. now that i saw the pairing JHI+SHJ, i guess i felt better hahaha. 
but yeah... i’m recovering well. And hopefully i’ll be on the full recovery pretty soon like hmmm tomorrow(?) please... 

@SweetLullaby saem! 
okay... i’m into the KSH+SHJ pair! Hahaha 

:approves:

he’s the newest endorser of a telecom in the Philippines. 

https://twitter.com/enjoyglobe/status/1373117623546748930?s=21

@Supergal99 how have u been? I missed you and your gifs. I remembered your not a big fan of medical dramas. ~~ errrrr sorraaaaay! But gaaaaaaah RDTK3 is really a much awaited one! Anyways... ok fine... any drama as long as it is SHJ... missing her so much! YAMS taking my patience 101%! Haha

big virtual hugs for all... 

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/21/2021 at 6:22 PM, hola2jin said:

Thanks for recommanding the "hot scene" to me.:D I don't know when will I start to watch the drama KDSBH. I'm like forever stuck at The Three Musketeers ep. 7, super busy this whole year.:tears:

Haha... OK totally understand ^wink^ 

Actually I didn't think that I would start (n finish!!) KDSBH too but its actually not too bad coz each episode is pretty short repeated scenes too hahaha... anyways I m super glad to have to done it coz now i can finally relate when I go thru stuff related to this drama - itz definitely a significant milestone in our queen's career and even shapes her attitude too:

Screenshot_20210317-164106_Chrome.jpg

Cr angel2013's clip (again :)!)

And seo grateful to the ML's fan who uploaded the making scenes coz I can't seem to view them at the mbc website.

SociableHighAfricangroundhornbill-size_r

https://youtu.be/OmbhCyyY--0

Seo Hyun Jin also gave away some behind-the-scenes tidbits from her kiss scene with Jo Jae Hyun. She said, “It was the first time I filmed a kiss scene on the studio set. At a studio recording, all your senior actors are watching. I was shaking a lot that day so I sweated a lot. I was very nervous.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/578821wpp/seo-hyun-jin-sweats-bullets-during-kiss-scene-with-jo-jae-hyun

On 3/21/2021 at 8:08 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Supergal99 how have u been? I missed you and your gifs. I remembered your not a big fan of medical dramas. ~~ errrrr sorraaaaay! But gaaaaaaah RDTK3 is really a much awaited one! Anyways... ok fine... any drama as long as it is SHJ... missing her so much! YAMS taking my patience 101%! Haha

Hoho... haaaa-chew!! ^opss... no wonder I kept sneezing hahahaa... nah nah juz kidding juz kidding!!

Ops my last post was jiz teasing u quoting our queen's intention to take up the challenge as a mean charactee -- no harm intended!! Hahhaa  ... hey of coz i know there are many fans out there hoping to see the reunion of their fav couple in season 3 !! One day perhaps hahahaa!!

Oh I am back to my to-do-list and also watching lots of stuff (moatly variety shows) plus reading tons of comments at YouTube n weibo especially Penthouse and the China version of Produce 101 : Youth with you S3 hahaha...  then I also started some completed dramas but so far none is as addictive as these 2 hahahaa!!

Oh back to the Spring drama so u guys saw Nam Gyuri's updated her IG ?? She is recording the OST ! Awww...  so envious of her fans!! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpF-7LDQW-/?igshid=1nybpd1zcyw6b

On 3/21/2021 at 8:08 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

SweetLullaby saem! 
okay... i’m into the KSH+SHJ pair! Hahaha 

:approves:

he’s the newest endorser of a telecom in the Philippines

Psst... @inspiredbyshji think our saem busy watching his show hahahaaa!!

https://youtu.be/TRge88uFZYM

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Oh back to the Spring drama so u guys saw Nam Gyuri's updated her IG ?? She is recording the OST ! Awww...  so envious of her fans!! :)

Yes, saw that. But sounds like she's singing the ost(same name-you are my spring) of the drama 'Secret Garden' right(?), which the lyric was also written by YAMS script writer Lee Mi Na. Ya, her fans must be so happy that she updates her Ig so frequent!

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Saw this article:

KBS to begin work on its first full-length historical drama in 5 years per viewers' requests

I’m still hopeful this is the same historical drama reported before for SHJ.

You mean the Allies? But the article mentioned about the KBS drama will take place during the time of King Taejong of Joseon which is different era from the Allies. The Allies still remains mysterious!:unsure:

Whoa..seo curious what's that? Must be something exciting!:gangnamstyle:

• Shocked 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

You mean the Allies? But the article mentioned about the KBS drama will take place during the time of King Taejong of Joseon which is different era from the Allies. The Allies still remains mysterious!:unsure:

Ohh is it? Then I think, I really need to drop that. But still happy with 2 dramas this yr. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 3/3/2021 at 2:36 PM, hola2jin said:

Oh yes, I knew about that, she doesn't want to be remembered by people! I guessed partly influenced by her mother's mindset who doesn't want the students to remember her, just made sure she'd helped them through their study. But its difficult & ironic right? Enjoy her work, watch her drama but don't remember SHJ?:lol:

Oh, I just knew this info

@hola2jin yes yes it's secret garden ost lyrics by Lee mina! Ahhhhhh they bring back the ost from a decade ago ㅠㅠ 

@SweetLullaby lmao I also already imagined she's gonna rock with Kim hyesoo sunbaenim style for her oh soojae character 

*im sorry I don't know how to quote many with my phone, so just mentioned your name here

Anyway guys thank you for keeping this thread alive haha but I think some info should be shared in drama thread? ㅋㅋㅋ to make them excited as well

• Like 1
  • Blob 3