3 hours ago, hola2jin said:
@Supergal 2016 I've never thought of the murder case took place in this building. But wondering will anyone give a surprise birthday celebration to Hyun Jin in this cafe, since they're at a convenient place where cakes, pastries coffee drinks are all there! :D  

Opss  @hola2jin I duno but somehow I juz thought of that building mentioned in the plot :grimace:.

Oh anyway talking about our queen's birthday- itz happening next week ! Wow I hope she will tweet on her birthday - chakaman poke @inspiredbyshj our queen is turning 37 ?  Isn't she 36?? - 2021 minus 1985 ...errhmmm... I did the calculation several times hahahaha !!

So how about a virtual bday party here next week? Ha~ we can invite all the Oppas and hotties that have worked with our queen >> yap... virtually >>> wahaha:

tenor.gif?itemid=11529743

image1613376637463.png

(Pardon me - sometimes I get mixed up with Oppa Kim Jae Wook n Kim Dong Wook - am I the only one??)

Oh ya guys, I am midway watching King's Daughter and it really exceeds my expectations. Our queen's really cool in the drama: I hope she can consider action movie or drama next round :)

giphy.gif

:hwaiting2: gosh i need to quickly get to those episodes to see how they finally get to *muak*::smooches2:

ResponsibleCrispBlackbird-size_restricte

On 2/13/2021 at 9:50 AM, hola2jin said:

Yesterday really late at night, I posted news on the drama thread that I read from weibo about HJ & KDW were filming at a cafe in Cheongju city.

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006Zo5CNgy1gnl93alnd4j30xc1ij46k.jpg

Then I went to sleep and dreamt of them filming not at cafe but HJ lying down somewhere and a guy walking slowly towards her! Ah...I think that's my version of 'YAMS' trailer! :D :loolz:

^whisper^ why your dream sounds like erhmm.. R21 version heee.....

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/15/2021 at 7:39 AM, hola2jin said:
I've never thought of the murder case took place in this building. But wondering will anyone give a surprise birthday celebration to Hyun Jin in this cafe, since they're at a convenient place where cakes, pastries coffee drinks are all there! :D  

I’m pretty sure i have watched/seen this location fr another kdrama. I just can’t recall.  Eeeerrrrrr

i bet they’ll gonna give her a surprise one since yeah the location is kinda private. Agree agree

———

lucky fans near that place. If i were them, i’ll  def be a spy till i saw the queen haha 

and i can’t wait to see real photo updates. I mean with the cast themselves. 

@Supergal 2016 what a huge mistake! Haha i’m sorry. But i guess it’s a typo haha but still my mistake. My bad.. sorry haha! 
———-

enjoy watching! More action scenes to go! 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ooppss ok ok tks @shjfan23for the info on korean age :grimace:. So @inspiredbyshj haha u are still right that our queen is celebrating her 37th bday:hwaiting2: (erhmmm... sorry my post 'gave u a fright' !! Ha~~)

Hey anyone playing 'merging seo hyun jin'??

I juz tried and itz pretty addictive!!

20210216_143537.gif

ezgif-1-d70a0b0f321b.gif

Credit Links:

https://seohyunjin.vercel.app/

https://daxigua-master.henlo227.vercel.app/

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 2/15/2021 at 6:09 PM, Supergal 2016 said:

So how about a virtual bday party here next week? Ha~ we can invite all the Oppas and hotties that have worked with our queen >> yap... virtually >>> wahaha:

Wow! Sounds really good...ermm...I'm too shy to invite those Oppas and hotties. But I'll come in here to take a look at the virtual birthday party!:bashful:

On 2/15/2021 at 6:09 PM, Supergal 2016 said:

^whisper^ why your dream sounds like erhmm.. R21 version heee.....

:what!:R21!! No! She's lying on the floor may be fainted idk, and before he approaches her, I woke up already!:wink:

3 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Hey anyone playing 'merging seo hyun jin'??

I juz tried and itz pretty addictive!!

Yes, I've tried a few times, really fun to play with HJ's faces!:w00t: So amazed how did the fans create that! 

@shjfan23The front page needs some updates==>

Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020 Actress-Drama (Seo Hyun Jin)

Hyun Jin cameo as Top Actress Lee Hyun Soo  in 28th Sept 2020 Drama Record of Youth

Thanks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@Supergal 2016 

^wow... cool! I was entertained. Hahaha can’t resist playing cos of SHJ’s faces! So adorbsssss... thanks for sharing! Hope there’ll be an app. 

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yes, I've tried a few times, really fun to play with HJ's faces!:w00t: So amazed how did the fans create that! 

Haha... Simple n cute game to kill me time while in the queue for buying food n stuff. :)

There are also other versions for kpop groups too - so I googled n found out the original is called merging watermelons on Wechat >>https://pandaily.com/fruit-merging-game-goes-viral-on-wechat-taking-up-screening-time/

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

:hwaiting2: @hola2jin "seriously are u kidding me?" HA~~~ 

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Wow! Sounds really good...ermm...I'm too shy to invite those Oppas and hotties

Oh ahhh... ok ok erhmmm... then I better keep the hotties n Oppas ...

Spoiler

image1613551327688.png

... I mean keep them away from the party... hahahaa!!!

23 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I'll come in here to take a look at the virtual birthday party

Oh don't forget to bring the birthday cake ok?? Ok...

4ych4c.gif

Oopppss... :Megalol: (ok juz teasing hola2jin...wahahah~~~)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh...'YAMS' is filming at OHJI cafe today! Idk..will we get to see any pictures coz tvN is really strict to keep it secret!:grimace: 

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLZKhuGAYnh/

Their Ig wrote:

"Hello everyone, this is OHJI cafe. In this short period, we'll need to film the drama once a week and business as usual during filming. Schedule - 18th Thursday"

(based on chi trans.- credit weibo/sea_yoo)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 2/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, hola2jin said:

Oh...'YAMS' is filming at OHJI cafe today! Idk..will we get to see any pictures coz tvN is really strict to keep it secret!:grimace: 

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLZKhuGAYnh/

Their Ig wrote:

"Hello everyone, this is OHJI cafe. In this short period, we'll need to film the drama once a week and business as usual during filming. Schedule - 18th Thursday"

(based on chi trans.- credit weibo/sea_yoo)

Hmm... I kept thinking the cafe business will be pretty good this period ha~ :) 

Sooooooo.... juz a few days away from Seo hyun Jin's birthday!

Overheard our queen:"where's everyone???!!"

SmartSelect_20210223-123508_Chrome-1.gif

Haha... ok me being cheeky - actually I was watching SBS drama Penthouse over the weekend and some scenes made me thought of her musical clips :hwaiting2:

Oh btw I had to mention these plushies are super cute !

Especially the Sky Go plushie - if this one was given to her during her filming of Black Dog, it would be cool if she takes a selfie with it heee....

spacer.png

:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh wow! Filming today at Ohji!

Idk, is that long hair lady HJ? According to a fan commented in dc gall, that HJ's hair has two tone colours brighter at bottom. I'm excited she's keeping long hair!

@Supergal99yes the plushies are really cute, she'll be so encouraged upon receiving them, and we shall see more gifts for her from other groups...hope she'll tweet her thanking speech:D, I don't know why she didn't tweet last year! 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Idk, is that long hair lady HJ? According to a fan commented in dc gall, that HJ's hair has two tone colours darker at bottom. I'm excited she's keeping long hair!

Omo a fan saw her?? Wow so lucky haha...  ya too bad we can only see the back view haha... oh her new hair colours sound so trendy.  About the hair - actually hair extensions are pretty common now haha so so so there is a possibility that the lady is her...heh heh :)

oh btw special tks to tthose fans who discovered the clip n pics- they were part of the cafe IG insta stories.

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

@Supergal99yes the plushies are really cute, she'll be so encouraged upon receiving them, and we shall see more gifts for her from other groups...hope she'll tweet her thanking speech:D, I don't know why she didn't tweet last year!

Hope to see her tweet even though she is super busy filming!! ^whisper^ talk about other groups, I have noticed hyunjinlight's been quiet in Feb.... hmmmm....

• Like 2

@hola2jin @Supergal99 

^^thanks for the updates guys... that GIF made my day! Jinja..

i’m glad to see her even if just her back! Haha 

—so the long perm hair won! Haha 

look stunning even with the back view. It reminded me of her TBI look. 

(i think she lost weight fr her look in ROY cameo)... i envy the fans who get to see HJ!  

I might go grab kopi everyday if I am in Korea. Haha

anyway, i find it somewhat funny that MS has no update at all even just a simple photo of SHJ (even old photos just to refresh the image) oh well, just gonna wait for her to-do list update! I think it’ll be up on Friday right before the special day! yaaaay!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, Supergal99 said:

Omo a fan saw her?? Wow so lucky haha..

Yup , really lucky to see HJ by chance! The post was deleted but I'd took a screenshot of that particular post so to read later as really busy at that time just have a quick glance. So this person said she went to Suamgol with her friend and saw Hyun Jin who is really pretty but didn't take a picture of her. Even from far HJ's voice can be heard and she likes her diction which is really good! And she ended the post saying, "Cheers for Hyun Jin"!

So I've checked about Suamgol, which is a mural village and tourist attraction in Cheongju. From Seoul to Cheongju, it takes about 1hr 25mins by car to reach there. Wow, the crew and cast got to stay over the motel or hotel if filming takes many days there! Feel like this will be the place where Kang Da Jung spent her childhood? :blink:

oh btw special tks to tthose fans who discovered the clip n pics- they were part of the cafe IG insta stories.

Yes, thanks to all of them. It will be a long wait for the drama promotion and stills to be out. 

Today still filming at Ohji cafe, KDW spotted! Oh where is Hyun Jin?

Spoiler

Omo! Someone tweeted that the car next to the cafe(I think with white fences) is Hyun Jins'car! (Hope I can trust google translation) But how she knows that car belongs to HJ or may be she's guessing?:D

Hope to see her tweet even though she is super busy filming!! ^whisper^ talk about other groups, I have noticed hyunjinlight's been quiet in Feb.... hmmmm...

Hehe... HyunJinLight heard you..now active again! So they're on their gear for arrangement to support HJ'drama (coffee truck?) once she is back to studio for filming!:w00t:

22 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

oh well, just gonna wait for her to-do list update! I think it’ll be up on Friday right before the special day! yaaaay!! 

Previously KJW mentioned his to do list's update video was filmed in Jan, yeah most likely soopvely will visit HJ on the filming set for her's update! I hope it'll be on Friday too! :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Ah HJ really has long perm hair!!

Aha~~ so her hairstyle kinda confirmed she is the one in the video clip ya? Haha...

On 2/23/2021 at 7:50 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

(i think she lost weight fr her look in ROY cameo)

Ok... erhmmm... erhmmm...  from the latest spoiler pic>>> she still looks ... ^whisper^ chubby heeee~~4zjhbu.gif 

18 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Inside the cafe! The empty space will be filled with cup holders." [google trans]

:biubiu: oooo... can feel the fans' effort n ♡ ~~ I like this poster ! 

006Zo5CNgy1go0ue5drstj31kw1kw48d.jpg

(Cr owner)

#happyhyunjinday

4zj9de.gif

:gangnamstyle:

Oh btw I juz found out angel2013 had created this 2018 YT clip for her bday -- wow itz like a TMI video :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

More pics inside the cafe. I like all the decorations!

Feel like eating SHJ...haha...I mean the macarons! :D @Supergal99 Yes, her fans are really sweet!

1 hour ago, Supergal99 said:

Ok... erhmmm... erhmmm...  from the latest spoiler pic>>> she still looks ... ^whisper^ chubby heeee~~

I think after months of filming, she'll slim down..oops!

1 hour ago, Supergal99 said:

Oh btw I juz found out angel2013 had created this 2018 YT clip for her bday -- wow itz like a TMI video :)

Great memories! :bawling:

Btw, her to-do-list update is not today. Let's wait...on Monday?

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Ok... erhmmm... erhmmm...  from the latest spoiler pic>>> she still looks ... ^whisper^ chubby heeee~~ 

@Supergal99 wait... i juz miss those gifs... brava as always! ~w/ her back view i really thought she lost weight. Cos i can see that shape u know haha but yeah agreed with the chubby cheeks. Looks the same w/ roy hehehe but still so pretty. Yams is a BSJ feels on the recent photos but i can sense a TBI feels when already at the hotel scenes i guess. Hope i am right hehe

^wow... after watching the clip,. i just wanna scream “that’s our SHJ, y’all!” Feeling proud! Haha 

————

before i forgot haha. Really thanks for sharing the game link. I feel inspired everyday while playing it. It’s kinda addicting hahah womdering what’s the highest score up to date haha cos it’s hard. My highest is 1318. Hahaha

——————————

@hola2jin omg... i envy those kfans! They really are the sweetest! Every detail is fab! And i LOL on that (wait i need to quote it) HAHAHA

10 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Feel like eating SHJ...haha...I mean the macarons! :D 

and about the to-do list update, i thought it would be today too. I was patiently waiting this morning but tadaaaa , okay.. it’s a post bday update fr Soop. Hoping for Monday as u’ve said. 

i hope Hyun Jin gets her rest day tomorrow and have fun with all the surprises and love! I’m excited as if i’m the one celebrating a birthday! Haha

and my flowers arrived @ Soop office today! I hope she will have it too! 

Oooops! our Hyun Jin updated her twitter again!!! so much love!!! :fullofhearts:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1