On 1/29/2021 at 9:23 AM, hola2jin said:

Hope someone spot them and shares some pictures!:) As for the script reading news, my guess we will have to wait till April or May to be released...not sure though...

Omo omo... i juz saw some discussions at weibo shj fanpage that there were some spoilers/pics on IG (3 hours ago) - but were deleted already. 

Oh gosh the 'suspense' is killing me :crazymad:   yap @hola2jin our necks are growing longer again *wawawaa~~~*

On 1/29/2021 at 11:58 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

this iz it! Omg.... 
and location is fitness center, so expecting the hotties casts... ooohh lala! 

^whisper^ erhmm mmmm.. omy talk about gym - I was checking out Yoon Park's IG n saw this pic:

Spoiler

Uploaded one year ago

:tounge_xd: but but i dont recall see his big muscles in the drama 'Search' hahahaha!

spacer.png

And oh btw  did anyone see on twitter - his agency (unlike Soop ...ops!!) had announced his role in the drama early this month?

https://mobile.twitter.com/NPIOent/status/1347050682684121090

Google trans:

[Yoon Bak Drama] News from actor Yoon Park joining tvN drama'You are my spring' I will deliver. Actor Yun Park, who digests a variety of characters regardless of genre, Tapping on the heart of Dajung Kang In the role of'Chaejun', the representative of an investment company, I am going to decorate one stroke.

:hwaiting2: suddenly reminds me of @LifesLikeThatwho is looking forward to him pursuing our queen's character... 

Okay pardon me - I was scrolling thru his posts n couldnt resist:

Photo_talks_1612102494652.jpg

Song of the day:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oh and the BCLA  @inspiredbyshj mentioned earlier - i was scratchin my head hahahah and oh i googled and realised it stands for Brand consumer loyalty award. Anyway i didnt notice the announcement which was out in April 2020.

^^Juz curious if our queen is still endorsing any brand??^^

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/04/29/in-case-you-missed-it-complete-winners-list-of-the-2020-brand-consumer-loyalty-awards-348866

In Case You Missed It: Complete Winners List of 'The 2020 Brand Consumer Loyalty Awards'

• 29 Apr, 2020
  • Here are the winners of this year's 'The 2020 Brand Consumer Loyalty Awards.'

Recently, the 'Brand Keys' released the list of winners of numerous consumer brand representatives including musicians, actors and actresses, TV programs. You can check out the full winner list below.

• Actress and Actor (Drama): Seo Hyunjin and Kang Haneul 

Congratulations to all the winners! 

On 1/29/2021 at 2:43 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Quick post:

Ohhh we should be able to see her latest style in this update ?!  At least the timing is 7pm not 7am **phew** :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Omo omo... i juz saw some discussions at weibo shj fanpage that there were some spoilers/pics on IG (3 hours ago) - but were deleted already. 

Oh gosh the 'suspense' is killing me 

Yes, I saw the pictures first on weibo about 2mins after it was uploaded while on my way for dinner. Then as I was waiting for my meal to be served, checked again both on weibo and the IG, to my surprise...all deleted! Ah! Why the action to upload and delete were equally so swift!

I can't remember the first two pics, I think its something about the premises, another one is the crew on shooting mode...and the last one could be Hwang Seung Eon's autograph. No trail of HJ!

Spoiler

With the IG's profile stated: Boxing Training Group Director, plus I heard that HSE's role is a boxing coach, so may be they were filming HSE's part yesterday...don't know with who...?

18 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh and the BCLA  @inspiredbyshj mentioned earlier - i was scratchin my head hahahah and oh i googled and realised it stands for Brand consumer loyalty award. Anyway i didnt notice the announcement which was out in April 2020.

Hey, we've talked about this BCLA on page 449, and there was an award ceremony but HJ didn't attend. Seems like she doesn't have any CF, quite disappointed her previous 2 project ended she didn't get any photoshoot whereas the male leads had the chances! I hope she'll get more CFs and photoshoots this year, do you guys think it will depend on how good 'YAMS' rating reflects?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@hola2jin i’m still hoping and expecting for better ratings since it’s romance. Fingers crossed. It’ll def attract sponsors and CF offers! Hopefully, international offers too! 
Also, it’s good that Viu made Tagalog version of her previous dramas. Now more and more peeps are recognizing the queen.

jumped back to 449 and checked. I wasn’t here yet. Haha 

—————

~No more CF after BD? I was thinking maybe Covid has been a factor too(?) but yeah. It’s sad.
I’ll pray and hope for her massive comeback! looking at the brighter side this year. 

@Supergal 2016 yeah, we’ll gonna see the latest look of our queen! Can’t wait for her clip! Was thinking if she was able to take Shideo around since Covid’s up. 
we’ll likely hear what she’s been up to last year. 
—————-

• Blob 2

:grimace:  @inspiredbyshj i'm super curious on how she will update this :

20210201_234857.jpg

spacer.png

(TOL ep 1)

23 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yes, I saw the pictures first on weibo about 2mins after it was uploaded while on my way for dinner. Then as I was waiting for my meal to be served, checked again both on weibo and the IG, to my surprise...all deleted! Ah! Why the action to upload and delete were equally so swift!

I can't remember the first two pics, I think its something about the premises, another one is the crew on shooting mode...and the last one could be Hwang Seung Eon's autograph. No trail of HJ!

Reveal hidden contents

With the IG's profile stated: Boxing Training Group Director, plus I heard that HSE's role is a boxing coach, so may be they were filming HSE's part yesterday...don't know with who...?

Oh u caught the spoilers ?! Ok so i dont think we miss out anything on our queen ha~

Anyway actress Nam Gyuri updated her IG with the wors 'Spring' 3 days ago - she is v active in social media - hopefully she will post some spoilers when tvN permits.

Btw this drama should be preproduced right?? I think our queen will probably get some mths of rest before the filming the next SBS drama.?

I hope she will talk abit about her new projects in the Soop clip hahaha nah dont think she will.

Hey, we've talked about this BCLA on page 449, and there was an award ceremony but HJ didn't attend. Seems like she doesn't have any CF, quite disappointed her previous 2 project ended she didn't get any photoshoot whereas the male leads had the chances! I hope she'll get more CFs and photoshoots this year, do you guys think it will depend on how good 'YAMS' rating reflects?

Ops page 449? Oh ok I was on a break from Soompi ha~~~

Yap I was also surprised that there wasnt much to hear  from our queen after Black Dog ended.  Personally i think her drama didnt attact as much interest as before and the general public still prefers Romcoms such as CLOY which was aired around the SAME time (wawawa... talk about timing!) and is super popular everywhere.  I am sure u guys like it too right??? Hahahhaa~~~ Hyun Bin hahahaha~~~

19 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

~No more CF after BD? I was thinking maybe Covid has been a factor too(?) but yeah. It’s sad.
I’ll pray and hope for her massive comeback! looking at the brighter side this year. 

So u guys saw Soop had rolled out clips during 'StartUp' ?  Attracted lots of views and lately the leads have product endorsements too.

Hope that Soop will create such clips for her upcoming dramas to retain fans' interest in the dramas. :hooray: anyway to our queen >>>'hwaiting!' 

The 15 Most Anticipated Korean Dramas of 2021

You Are My Spring

Release Date: TBA

Network: tvN

Each of the last three projects Jung Ji-Hyun co-directed have been hits: Mr. Sunshine, Search: WWW, and, most recently in 2020, The King: Eternal Monarch. Now he returns with the new series You Are My Spring. The story revolves around four individuals who live in a building that is the site of a murder: a hotel concierge manager (Seo Hyun-Jin), a psychiatrist (Kim Dong-Wook), an investment banker (Yoon Park) and an actress (Nam Gyu-Ri). Romance blossoms as each of the character’s dark past surfaces.

Full article:https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5934125/new-korean-dramas-2021/%3famp=true

BY KAT MOON

JANUARY 29, 2021 6:00 AM EST
  • Love 3

@Supergal 2016

Talk about home workouts! 

https://twitter.com/inspiredbyshj/status/1356840112747814912?s=21

(She gained weight ( i guess) in the latest ROY cameo. 

Can’t wait to check ‘n see how and what she has done last year!)

Hyo-jin shared a video of her to do list. Hoping SHJ will have a video too! And her new year’s resolution! Hmmmm

Agree with what you’ve said. They have their continued support even after the drama ended. I hope Soop will do the same with YAMS esp to ‘their’ artist, SHJ. 

++++++++++ Attracting positive vibes for this year for SHJ’s drama and CFs ++++++++++

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

and...... omo omo

how true is this(?) legit?

Yup, the article mentioned that we'll expect the drama 'YAMS' in the second half of the year. The previous date that we knew or even this one have not been officially confirmed. I'm already overwhelmed with excitement about the news of HJ has accepted this romance drama, so not that concerned about the change of airing date. The production team definitely got to finish the filming by end of June coz July is summer season...haha no longer Spring! :D I'll wait patiently!:fullofhearts:

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Yap legit @inspiredbyshj

Had wanted to share the info on twitter but removed it coz after i post it, i received a inbox msg from tvN erhm ... in Korean! Hahahaa... i guessed it has something to do with copyright ? Ok now now i can totally relate to those who had posted something related to the drama n had to remove it. Ha~~ oh i think the same thing happened to the tweet by everlasting which u had shared. 

(I dunno why i kind of feel excited to receive their msg hahahha... ok crazy me...ops) 

Cr to weibo shj fans - tvN has released some promo clips for new dramas scheduled this year. So while others have interviews+making scenes, the clip for #YouAreMySpring is juz an intro of casts: 1. Healing romance melodrama 2. Airing 2nd half 2021

Link to the clip:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4600829585658993

Btw i can't seem to log in here unless i change my pw, is it juz me? 

Ok anyway itz gona be a long wait for more news n updates - ok i can take this chance to finish up 'Kings daughter'

:fiercebunny:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Had wanted to share the info on twitter but removed it coz after i post it, i received a inbox msg from tvN erhm ... in Korean! Hahahaa... i guessed it has something to do with copyright ? Ok now now i can totally relate to those who had posted something related to the drama n had to remove it. Ha~~ oh i think the same thing happened to the tweet by everlasting which u had shared. 

Wow..they detected so fast..I also posted from everlasting's tweet to the drama thread and knew very soon she deleted it! Why copyright?  Can't more people promoting the drama for them..urgh! :unsure: :D

1 hour ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Btw i can't seem to log in here unless i change my pw, is it juz me? 

Ok anyway itz gona be a long wait for more news n updates - ok i can take this chance to finish up 'Kings daughter'

No problem for me. May be you have to wait for awhile to log in again. The only problem is, I couldn't post comment if I take a long time on typing. By the time I finished typing, saving mode is not allowed, then I've to log out and in again, re-type everything which was unable to retrieve whatever typed initially.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

@hola2jin @Supergal 2016 oh i see... wasn’t able to check the post again after i shared it here... i’m really sorry... 

i got excited to post and see if it is true. My bad... 

anyway, agree with you both. the drama is confirmed and SHJ will really do it, we’ll be fine as long as it’s this year. 
**so this is the update: 

———————

^got the same problem when posting. So i keep copying whatever I’m typing so as for me not to re-type all again. Heheh

^and oh! you’ll never regret finishing KD! And like me, you’ll start appreaciating historical drama after for sure. Well, esp whenever SHJ will be at it haha

*i’m looking for links for Feast of the Gods

———-

before i forgot, 

is there any plan/ sthing soompi forum members(Hyunjinies) esp in this thread, are preparing for SHJ’s bday? I mean, a project, video whatever... 

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

is there any plan/ sthing soompi forum members(Hyunjinies) esp in this thread, are preparing for SHJ’s bday? I mean, a project, video whatever... 

Used to be Angel2013 who's taking charge organized it together with her team here but now she's taking a long break due to personal reason. And many had left soompi forum or not coming here anymore, not easy to plan here, don't have that crowd to support in terms of fundraising. Previous year SHJ Int'l admin had organized a rice wreath support for Black Dog's press conference , if she organizes again for the upcoming one(YAMS) , lets suppport that....:sparklyeyes:

Have you seen this..The 'last gift' from some members here for SHJ!

https://youtu.be/k0E5vbJMf7M

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 2/5/2021 at 2:40 AM, hola2jin said:

if she organize again for the upcoming one(YAMS) , lets suppport that....

https://youtu.be/k0E5vbJMf7M

will def be in for it! 
wow... This is so sweet of y’all! Sthing to be remembered! Makes me wanna go travel too! And meet everybody here. ~someday~
:sparklyeyes:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

:wow2:Oh whoa..RMR finally opened an instagram account few days ago! Haha...suddenly thinking...will she be able to influence Hyun Jin to open hers? 

On 2/2/2021 at 4:52 PM, Supergal 2016 said:

Anyway actress Nam Gyuri updated her IG with the wors 'Spring' 3 days ago - she is v active in social media - hopefully she will post some spoilers when tvN permits.

At first I thought the pictures are her actress image for 'YAMS'. Just found out that those are pictorial for Feb issue of [The Star] magazine and video clip of her interview was uploaded on their Ig/YT channel. Errr...when...oh when will be HJ's turn? :grimace:

Cup holder event for Seo Hyun Jin's birthday celebration!(3 days) :wub:

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Still no news yet? 
I bet we’ll wait until a week before HJ’s bday! 
ah so excited for those who’ll have that 3-day event in Korea! 
and i’ve been waiting for SHJ MSoop’s to do list update. I guess they’ll have it last(?) 

anyways, dropped by cos forum’s seemed so quiet... hehehe everybody’s busy. 

Happy Lunar New Year! :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Happy Lunar New Year!:)

Yay! Hope Hyun Jin keeps walking on the flower road!

Somehow I hope she'll be the last one for the To Do List's update, then most likely Soopvely may visit her on 'YAMS' drama set and we'll get to see her lastest look! :highonflowers:

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

Yesterday really late at night, I posted news on the drama thread that I read from weibo about HJ & KDW were filming at a cafe in Cheongju city.

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006Zo5CNgy1gnl93alnd4j30xc1ij46k.jpg

Then I went to sleep and dreamt of them filming not at cafe but HJ lying down somewhere and a guy walking slowly towards her! Ah...I think that's my version of 'YAMS' trailer! :D :loolz:

• LOL 4

On 2/3/2021 at 3:43 PM, hola2jin said:

Someone here will be super happy to see this pairing gifs!

Ahaahahah u know me well :heart2:

On 2/5/2021 at 4:40 AM, hola2jin said:

Ah memories.. I wonder if Hyunjin got the binder @angel2013made with our letters we never got an update on that from Jump.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1