@Pointree aww so pretty, thanks for the pics :)

No new news of Seo Hyun Jin, just bringing some updates from our blog. I have been updating the About Seo Hyun Jin section in our blog so do check it out from time to time, especially since HJ is still on break, it will be good to check out her past dramas for those of you who haven't so have edited the list that SHJ DC gall have already made, good to pass time while waiting for her new project. :wink:

• Like 1

A short update compilation on HJ for the short film "Mystery Pink"

In other news http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/590291, new actress from previous idol girl group "5dolls" and "DIA" Jo Seung-Hee has named Seo Hyun Jin as her role model. Hehehe we know HJ is the role model of many young aspiring actress especially those from idol groups since HJ also originated from girl group.

Have a good week ahead, hoping we will get some good news on HJ new agency this week! *fingers crossed*

And, a news video on Actresses we can trust in, you can bet Seo Hyun Jin is on the list

• Like 2

Baidu Star Rank(popularity vote) is voted by baidu users who each has 3 votes per day, SHJ remainded in 5th position from the previous week. (ie last week of Dec2017.) Not posting this every week, maybe from time to time and only when HJ is on it.:D

Omo just realised my last post was on Monday! and I can only find this on Page 4....been upset bec my TOL episodes was deleted lkjajfdjalsdjf

A gentle reminder for SHJ birthday project, yes its still going on even though she is still FA now...deadline is less than 2 weeks away. *Fighting* @saku08 how is yours going on? I'm aiming to submit mine by end of next week....this week no mood sigh

oh yeah but I finally got my hands on my copy of Harper's Bazaar!
  • Like 1

Some new updates! an IG update by Kolping president?(not sure guessing base on his profile pic haha) on SHJ

And SHJ DC gall has this blur pic of SHJ filming for S/S18 for Kolping, so HJ is busy shooting CF while still on FA. Hope she pali pali make a decision soon on a new agency.

KAspRGx.png

• Like 4

Ninja HJ spotted? according to the IG poster, she saw HJ at Modern Museum of contemporary art in Seoul, and with someone that seems to be her manager. Manager? does that means she has a new agency? I'm waiting eagerly for news on her new agency.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

http://www.insight.co.kr/news/135732

best 7 'adult kiss' and our queen already nabbed 2 of the spots...:wub: she's not just a rom-com queen but also queen of kissing...her male actors are very fortunate :rolleyes:

2. 양세종♥서현진 (YangSeJong.SeoHyunJin) if the image doesn't show, click this link https://giphy.com/gifs/l49JEw4rd8JxuPRQI or go to the news link above.

SBS '사랑의 온도' SBS "Temperature Of Love"

7. 유연석♥서현진(YoonYeonSeok.SeoHyunJin)https://giphy.com/gifs/l49JGBfuIBmSqKZUc

SBS '낭만닥터 김사부' SBS "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim"

I have also shared some Temperature of Love script analysis in the TOL thread, if any of you are interest head over there, basically some differences between drama and script that some netizen highlighted since the drama script was released.

• Like 3

happy Monday Hyunjinies! no no, sorry I don't have news of HJ new agency or her comeback project but here are some other news.

HJ appearing on CaritasKorea Jan18 issue.

and a gif of her in short film "Mystery Pink"

Have a good week ahead, I'm still recovering from flu *sniff* and bad sorethroat (but it doesn't affect since I don't need to talk just type ~.~" ) @supergal99 is your IAMNOTAROBOT drama already finished?

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Seo Hyun-jin reportedly signs contract with new agency: NAMU Actors 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=22306117&cloc=

Wait I heard its Soop Management? Same as Gong Hyo jin, Gong Yoo and Kim JaeWook?

News say it is in the final coordination of the exclusive contract, not signed yet. But when news like this comes out, its almost as good as confirmed?

Are you Hyunjinies excited? I just hope she will be in good hands.

Tagging! @jenn96 @supergal99 @anggun11 @justright @shjfan23 @saku08@samaf @uchihaarga@icemaid

@mail3227 lol i know sometimes you lurk around

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Wait I heard its Soop Management? Same as Gong Hyo jin, Gong Yoo and Kim JaeWook?

News say it is in the final coordination of the exclusive contract, not signed yet. But when news like this comes out, its almost as good as confirmed?

Are you Hyunjinies excited? I just hope she will be in good hands.

Tagging! @jenn96 @supergal99 @anggun11 @justright @shjfan23 @saku08@samaf @uchihaarga@icemaid

@mail3227 lol i know sometimes you lurk around

Thanks for tagging me @angel2013

Finally, there’s a news about our HyunJin.

Happy to hear about it. And i am optimistic that we will be hearing new project soon as she will be welcome by soop with a very good project. 

• Like 4

@mail3227 @icemaid seems like the news is quite well received, we still have to wait for official confirmation of her signing but at least this one seems more likely as compared to the previous 2 which just said they've met but not come to any conclusion. Yeah Soop already has a lot of famous and good actors in it, let's hope HJ will also be well taken care of if she finally signs on the dotted line.

@icemaid wonder if KJW gave her any good advice regarding this :lol: but then he is also new to Soop...do we have a chance of HJ doing a musical just like him?:rolleyes: me and @mail3227 would love that idea

One HJ fan already posted all of Soop official links on twitter! so I'll just post it here, we might need it in future.:wink:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi...Long time no see...^_^

R03OBakKAi5NcaH5r6sTl-Pcz1C4JsbfMu6DbhMb

i've been busy on my daily life, sorry for showing up now:)

I just browsed and found the info....it was clarified by Soop Ent that they have discussed with SHJ. I'll be so happy if she accept it...

There's so many good actors in there...she'll get big chance to collab with one of them:D:D

I'm sorry but i've missed latest info about BD project, what's the cotent of video? and it'll be uploaded on hyunjinnies channel?since she hasn't fix her new agency.

• Like 3