I found a lot of old stuff as I was cleaning out my computer, so will put up some old info and tidbits about HJ as I go along and as we countdown to her birthday in February...its 1 Feb today!

And well to start off...

well yeah started an instagram, don't know how much i can update here since I started it just to like some posts haha...and its difficult to do IG on computer :blink: 

And @supergal99 I used your captioned pics on our Hyunjinies blog cos its seo-good and seo-funny, hope you don't mind.

• Like 2

New CF for Whalmyungsu? Hmmm but I thought her hair should be longer than this? I wonder if she is busy filming all her CF's right now, maybe we will get a slew of it when its done :D hopefully soon.

Ok seems like it, another pic from a blog on this

• Like 1

Kolping FB update today, still on the FW 2017 collections, hopefully released the new SS18 collections soon. And another one from their naver blog.

v8s12f1.jpg

and update by me, bwahaha..just some throwback as we countdown to SHJ birthday

• Like 1

Soop finally updated SHJ profile page on their official website, but gah I was hoping for a new profile pic instead they just used the Marie Claire photo pic <_< yeah I'm a hard to please fan, should I volunteer the info we have and send it to them?

Hi. It's been a while...(busy travelling&making video:lol:)

@paradicez Thank you soo much for working for this project. I'm really glad that she finally decide her agency. Now, we know where to send it.

@angel2013 Cinderella looks good. If she decides to do musical, I'd love to visit Korea and see it. If so, I'll definitely watch LE2 again for my preparation:tongue:

• Like 5

@saku08 well done, glad you made it on time(for the video) :) oh you are travelling too? holiday? my travelling bug in  me is itching to travel again whenever I hear people travelling. :rolleyes: Kyaaa I will count you in if she does musical again @mail3227 is also interested in watching her musical if she is going to be in one, she has to be the lead though like Cinderella:wink:

Here's another throwback...I wonder if I can keep up until her birthday as I will be very busy for the next weeks until my CNY is over...I will try my best

• Like 5

Today's contribution :tongue: Seo Hyun Jin's eyes...but it seems like the hoobae's are the one mentioning this since both Ken and SJ are younger than HJ.

And Soop updated their FB cover profile pic

they do have have impressive list of good actors/actresses...though I have no impressions for the younger ones in their midst. I only know up till NamJiHyun. -_-

• Like 5

Found this video on youtube, a short video showcasing Seo Hyun Jin's 25 movies and dramas but the quality of the video is very good so sharing it here. especially her old movies/drama, I wish I could have the full of it, like story of wine, the one I watched the quality was so bad I couldn't finished it :(

credit to owner

The List:

Intro Again Oh Hae Young - Drama (2016)

01 Nonstop sitcom (2002. cameo)

02 Romance '16 times' - drama (2002.cameo)

03 Dating On Earth (2006)

04 Hwang Jin Yi - Drama (2006)

05 Love Me Not (2006)

06 H.I.T - Drama (2007)

07 Story of Wine (2008)

08 Magic (2010)

9 The Duo - Drama (2011)

10 Peak (2011)

11 Shameful (2011)

12 Feasts of God - Drama (2012)

13 Peach tree (2012. Cameo)

14 Horse Doctor- drama (2012. cameo)

15 Here comes Oh Ja Ryong - Drama (2012)

16 pieces of memory (2012. short film)

17 The Goddess of Fire - TV drama (2013)

18 King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang (2013)

19 Unrest-drama festival (2013. Cameo)

20 The Three Musketeers - Drama (2014)

21 Let's Eat 2 - Drama (2015)

22 Again Oh Hae Young - Drama (2016)

23 Goodbye Single (2016)

24 Let's Fight ghost (2016. Cameo)

25 Because I Love You (2016)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, angel2013 said:

thanks @shjfan23 for liking it, seems like you are the only one still hanging around here -_- and @justright who is popping in whenever she can while on holiday (hope you are having a blast!)

Wow... time flies .. looking at that video compilation -> AOHY 2016... that time this thread was seo hot...:glasses:

Oh by the way.. was browsing this fan website

http://bban-shj.tistory.com/m/tag/BBan

Then saw these:

2c9PMan.jpg

7jZXFoP.jpg

Pardon me ...cant rem if these pics were shared here...hee:blush:

Wonderful wed all!

Let's hope she won't be discouraged with TOL drama poor reception. (for me it was one that resonates with me most)

@supergal99 glad to see you popped in! haha this thread was the hottest during AOHY time, its really her lifetime work. But sadly, I wonder where all those people gone? Those pics, I'm sure I posted it way back (when you were busy with robot? kekeke) but its okay, it was thanks to bban who took the photo pics for us since HJ only took pic with the cakes-_- So after robot what are you obsessed with now? I'm on a drama drought....but might try laughter in waikiki since many says it is good for laughs which i prefer now rather than the serious ones...now if we would only have news of HJ next project

@saku08 haha HJ is so afraid of those annual surveys :lol: since she says it is getting harder and harder each year. but it seems to become a tradition so i hope she does it. :wink:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Let's hope she won't be discouraged with TOL drama poor reception. (for me it was one that resonates with me most)

@supergal99 glad to see you popped in! haha this thread was the hottest during AOHY time, its really her lifetime work. But sadly, I wonder where all those people gone? Those pics, I'm sure I posted it way back (when you were busy with robot? kekeke) but its okay, it was thanks to bban who took the photo pics for us since HJ only took pic with the cakes-_- So after robot what are you obsessed with now? I'm on a drama drought....but might try laughter in waikiki since many says it is good for laughs which i prefer now rather than the serious ones...now if we would only have news of HJ next project

@saku08 haha HJ is so afraid of those annual surveys :lol: since she says it is getting harder and harder each year. but it seems to become a tradition so i hope she does it. :wink:

A big Hi to everyone, I'm sorry for not coming in earlier. Thank you for making this forum so entertaining and all the updates which make my day when i can log in. As I always need more time to find the most appropriate words to write but i will try to participate more often. In the meantime, stay happy and healthy...

• Like 3

@angel2013 wakiki... me too me too... 3 big cuties plus one super small cutie... good for laughs:lol:

Oh i am also trying to finish OCN's longing heart ...only 10 eps though. 

Spoiler

Oh btw there is this new drama Misty (R19) ...  i was thinking u will *cough cough* definitely like it...hahaaa

Yess  @sapient if u r loss for words use emojis hahaaa:grimace::grin: otherwise angel2013 will feel that she is talking to herself n may need to visit the Romantic Doctor (again)..ok ok juz pulling yr leg...

Oh maybe maybe the thread is quiet coz after RDTK n TOL there is no scandal ops... i mean shippers thread (there was one after AOHY...:tongue:)...

Ok chill juz kidding...:glasses: