thanks @Pointree for the info, darn...need to see her soon

@icemaid you beat me to it! you're the first to post and wish her here! (just back from wedding btw)

WoIT2IN.jpg

I have so many favs! I love TOL, AOHY, LE2, TTM and even KDSBH!

I wish she will find a good agency next and another good project, preferably a movie!(as a lead) Wishing her another flowery year ahead!

tagging!

@jenn96 @supergal99 @anggun11 @samaf @justright 

(what I can remember off hand past midnight here!) will tag more tomorrow!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013  Wedding? Congrats!

Haha...just got back here and saw this...*coughs* not my wedding lol...:lol::lol: (I've been attending friend's wedding-garden/poolside type ambience was nice, fortunately it didn't rain!)

Bringing you some of the tweets/IG around that has been sent for SHJ 16th anniversary celebration. (PART 1)

HJ Light did a few, one drama focus, movie focus, musical and singing.

Spoiler

SHJ Int'L FC on twitter

Spoiler

And of course Soompi Hyunjinies

these are from twitter only, there are many from IG and we also have from korean HJ fans, I will post them one at a time. :)

Tagging more people

@shjfan23 @MizzParkSungAh @Jusyed @jakey09 @saku08 @sapient @uchihaarga

@Oww TooCute to answer your question why HJ needed that jacket, she said she split something unto the dress, hence she needs the jacket to cover it.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Bringing you some of the tweets/IG around that has been sent for SHJ 16th anniversary celebration. (PART 2)

For those who do not know, the team behind Soompi Hyunjinies, @paradicez and @giselle_tw has always been working behind the scene together with me in the many Soompi Hyunjinies projects. They are mainly on Twitter so you don't see them often here. @jenn96 and myself, we basically covers the translations (korean and chinese).  If you would like to contribute in any way, please do write me a note (I need especially those who knows techie stuff like timing and subbing hehehe). And our special advisory and help from korea @Pointree who has helped us in more ways than we can imagine. A big thank you to everyone for another year's of hard work! Soompi Hyunjinies started only in Aug2016, we are only 1 year and 4 months old, but we will continue to support HJ as long as we can, and we hope you will too. (why does this sounds like a speech? lol:tongue:)

And for every Hyunjinies, who had contributed and supported HJ in one way or another, you know you are the ones that makes the difference to encourage and spur HJ on as she scales greater heights in the years to come.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

#서현진 #SeoHyunJin #徐玄振 #ソ・ヒョンジン 
#SeoHyunJin16thAnniversary  #서현진_데뷔_16주년

Seo Hyun Jin's 16th Debut Aniversary 17-12-2017.

I usually share other people's post here because i find it very cumbersome to post pics from my phone in soompi thread. The HJLight IG posts are the ones i like and they are already shared by Angel.

16 years in showbiz is quite long considering she started at a very young age. If one is in an organisation for 16 years, you'll get a long service award. Going forward, hope her career path will be smooth and wish her more success to come.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, justright said:

16 years in showbiz is quite long considering she started at a very young age. If one is in an organisation for 16 years, you'll get a long service award. Going forward, hope her career path will be smooth and wish her more success to come.

:lol: long service award, yeah, 10 years, 20 years are generally the guideline for long service award. I think in between, there were some years where she didn't do anything. We all hope she will continue to act for a very long time!

@Pointree *sniff* although hate to see her cry, but she is so good at all the crying scenes..she really tugs at my heart with every crying scene, and how she makes it so different and beautiful each time? I'm always a mess when I cry. :unsure:

Bringing you some of the tweets/IG around that has been sent for SHJ 16th anniversary celebration. (PART 3)

From the Korean fans,

Spoiler

• Like 2

@saku08 awesome you did one, if you copy and paste the image, it will be able to show it like this here, (don't just copy the link) try it, and I will delete the above pic.

Oh, so you were using the phone, I always have problem doing stuff with Soompi on my phone, so I usually have to come back home and do it on my PC.

One last one from me? before the day is over

A lot of people couldn't resonate with LHS but I could. Maybe LHS is a character that they don't want to be like, unlike OHY. The experiences that HS has is so similar to mine maybe that's why I could relate to it so much. Although TOL seems to be her least fav project even with most Hyunjinies, it became one of my fav project, because once you get past all the prejudices and nuances, LHS is a character that can be easily found in real life. HJ made LHS so real people are so annoyed with her char, but despite being annoying to viewers, she is a char that receives the most love in the drama.  I hope she is happy and satisfied that the role gave her enough exposure to the intricate feelings she wanted to challenge, I believe the script could have given her more opportunities to showcase her talents if it did not get side-tracked with so many side characters. 

That said, I sure hope she gets to play a totally different genre in her next project, yeah bring on the action part. :wink:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:blush: seo cute... 

Juz watched this scene on my local tv...such a good drama...jjang!!

this scene reminds me of the following scene, HJ has such a nice face to squished ya :tongue::lol:

mlgTMwE.gif

I8JsKCR.jpg

but I must say RDTK is one rare good scripted drama from start to finish, my only gripe, I wish SHJ had more scenes and her character was given more depth, her PTSD issue was simply 'rush thru' but still YSJ is an adorb character. I know its replaying in our local TV (lol at channel U for airing it one year later..)

@Pointree I live in a place where there is no snow, so I always love to see snow scenes even though I know it can be freezing cold. brrrrr...

• Like 3

The name of her former IDOL group, M.I.L.K  was mentioned in a popular TV music show's next season teaser: a idol group some viewers love to watch again in the show.

rY0EdjN.png

Of course we already know it would be difficult to see her in such program. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Back~

Well, talking about  70   Questions to test your fan level for Seo Hyun Jin

At least, I'm only on score 22.. :")

And I'm a little curious about the title of the book liked by SHJ. Because I only know the author/writer recommended by SHJ from my friend (and I'm going buy a book from the writer that SHJ has recommended).. :wub::wub:

@angel2013 Well, talking about LHS characters, maybe I get annoyed with her characters who suddenly change when OJS wants to change and start being open to LHS for the first time. But after I thought about it for quite a while, I felt it was very realistic. Maybe you feel realistic because you have the same experience with LHS, and I need time to feel that this is very realistic when I see the experience around me. I feel that any woman will feel unloved if a lover tries to keep his problem away from them. And they are not allowed by their lover to be close to his family, and it goes for 3 months .. I don't think it's easy. Especially if their lover has a younger age than them.. Well, at least (actually) I feel like I can understand all the characters in TOL, including HongAh ..

For now, I hope SHJ gets a good agency and can play drama again. Miss her , sometimes when I have a little time. I'm going to open social media to find news about SHJ and end up looking at YSJ news when our bias is not even any news. :bawling::bawling:

• Like 4

Seo Hyun Jin's latest message for OBOS-One Body One Spirit

@uchihaarga The book...I think it was mentioned in one of her old interviews...need time to find it. 

Yes actually TOL is very realistic, most char have some annoying traits which is common in real life, no one is perfect, but writer tries to paint a too perfect JS which is rare to find in real world. TOL needs you to slowly digest and understand its characters, not many people have the time/patience for that, viewers are looking for different things when watching a drama. And for most of us, drama is our escape from the real world, we need a little more of imagination/fantasy rather then being reminded of harsh reality at times. But I do love it to bits.

• Like 3

MeSense Official update, a bright smiley red christmas cheery HyunJin. When is she going to appear again? at SBS awards? I was hoping to see her at the VIP premiere yesterday for Cha Tae Hyun's new movie "with the Gods" but nope...sigh

And Carlyn FB update

• Like 2