@saku08 *fighting* for the project, I'm also still struggling to do, my aim to complete by this week.

@supergal99 oh still got one more week? I saw the latest teaser they reconcile already so I thought end already. 

@anggun11 annyeong, glad to see you. You can include places to see or food to eat in your local area that you would recommend to HJ if she visit your country.I still don't know the mode of delivery to her yet kekeke. But everything will work out fine in due time *fingers crossed*

Fuhc6D7.gif

• Like 2

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Wait I heard its Soop Management? Same as Gong Hyo jin, Gong Yoo and Kim JaeWook?

News say it is in the final coordination of the exclusive contract, not signed yet. But when news like this comes out, its almost as good as confirmed?

Are you Hyunjinies excited? I just hope she will be in good hands.

Tagging! @jenn96 @supergal99 @anggun11 @justright @shjfan23 @saku08@samaf @uchihaarga@icemaid

@mail3227 lol i know sometimes you lurk around

Yess. Finally something :wub: It is a good agency as far as I know but I'm sure she thought on it a lot before reaching a decision. Im so happy we'll get official updates and hopefully they will be better at it then jump ent was. They couldn't keep up like AT ALL.

I got that update in progress thing I couldnt log in-_- I got the news from naver already but I miss it here-_-

Spoiler

Where is my SHJ GY drama. I want it more now:lol:

• Like 4

@angel2013  if she signs on with Soop maybe she will go support KJW in his musical. :tongue::lol:

But more importantly, I think Soop could help her with casting in good movies.

HJ has already established herself in dramaland hopefully she can do the same for chungmuro.:wink:

Yeah she could do musical too!  Related image

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Wow.. i heard soop ent on d line? thats very good news for hyun jin and hyunjinies.. congrats everyone.. :D

Its time for hyunjin for shinning more n more.. she is worthed to join there with lots of good n famous actor/actress.. i hope to see her in more good project and always waiting for her colab with gong yoo (of course).. :D

• Like 2

@jenn96 @justright yes Soompi was down for maintenance apparently. Yeah let's hope we get actual confirmation news soon since they are still negotiating but at the final stages so chances are high. Jenn! yes I want to see her and Gong Yoo in a drama or movie together!

@icemaid haha yes maybe she might?! and yes I hope Soop can help her nab some good movies deals since a lot of their actors have been doing well in chungmuro as well. Yeah I hope she changed her mind about doing musicals...

@Cherrine Kimnice of you to drop by..a project with GY sounds absolutely fantastic.

@saku08 I finally finished it! the birthday video thingy! it looks boring to me though...-_- I hope it gets a clear/pass by the team like @justright but for now just happy I manage to do one :D

dgwENrX.gif

Credit on pic

• Like 4

Although  a lot of Hyunjinies are not impressed with HJ latest drama Temperature of Love and her character Lee Hyun Soo but it seems quite a number of celebrities actually enjoyed the drama and even make mentioned of it quoting some like below

LHS may be a frustrating character but is actually quite realistic although yeah the writer could have done a better job. Nonetheless, HJ did an amazing job portraying LHS the best she could. The more I read about the differences between the drama and HMH script, the more convinced I am that if not for the director and actors, the drama could fare far worse. Personally TOL relates to me a lot hence I loved it very much and plus plus plus points HJ as LHS is seo-pretty hahaha...see even singer ChungHa says so.:tongue:

• Like 3

2ttihair naver blog updated some gorgeous pics of Hyun Jin from High Cut magazine last year!:wub: go to the blog to check it out

Still waiting for official news of HJ signing with new agency to come out, hope it will be this week, if not Monday? they like to release news on Monday....^_^

• Like 2

http://m.fashionbiz.co.kr/nindex.asp?idx=164887

Ok Carlyn has replaced Seo Hyun Jin with Shin Hye Sun as  new muse for SS18 onwards....Hyunjinies who are following Carlyn accounts, like IG, FB can unfollow or unsubsribed them. Anyway, that aside, I'm sure SHJ will have better CF offers once she gets settled down on new agency soon. I sure hope we get confirmation by next Monday. I hope Soop can help HJ make an instart into movies where she will be lead.

Anyway i was organising my computer things and found some old HJ bts pics when she did photoshoot with Vixx Ken in Singles magazine. I still can't believe this is the only photoshoot I know of that she took with a male co-star but it was gorgeous anyway. And the hair studio was hanabox which took the pics. pic taken from SHJ baidu bar.

Nm7pMiH.jpg

t9hMJPw.jpg

dtcq5eA.jpg

• Like 2

Hello all

Having only discovered kdramas three years ago and TKDSBH being the second series that I watched. Ever since then I am finding it a struggle to complete a lot of series that doesn't have SHJ, I think I have been bewitched :D

I am very happy to have found this forum and would like to pass on my thanks to all in for trawling the various Asian mediums to provide news and updates. I have really enjoyed reading the posts and getting an insight into the lovely soul that is SHJ.

I  look forward to hearing on her signing with a new agency (hopefully SOOP as some of my other favourite kstars are under their management, SHJ is my all time favourite of course :D) and reading about her next project. ToV seems so long ago!

Edited by aSHJfan
font too difficult to read on mobile devices
  • Like 6

hello hello @aSHJfan welcome! we are always happy to see more people being smitten by SHJ :wub: TKDSBH is such a good drama to watch, even I (not a Saeguk fan) completed the 108-episode long drama bec of SHJ. Need more recommendations for SHJ drama?:tongue:

Everyone is welcome to share anything about SHJ here so do pop by more often.

Yes, we are all waiting for official confirmation of her signing up with Soop, hopefully Monday? They like to release news on Monday...

For now, some SHJ old pics I found in SHJ DC gall! She really never changed over the years....

A95tw4i.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for the welcome @angel2013.

I have seen most of SHJ dramas, tv and movies (ones which SHJ is one of the main characters anyway). TKDSBH is one of my all time fav, SBH was wonderfully portrayed. Just gearing myself up to watch Feast of the Gods, SHJ as the baddie .... No!! :lol:

BTW I read that SHJ co-star in TKDSBH, Jeon Tae Soo (Jin-Mu) passed away a few days ago, so so sad. I hope that she is travelling okay, must be so tough to be a celebrity in Korea and hopefully SHJ's faith and longevity in the business will hold her in good steed. 

• Like 5

Its official! (knew they will release on Monday kekeke) Seo Hyun Jin has signed exclusive contract with Soop on Jan26! yay!

Hope to see her soar in various areas in the coming year! Congrats and all the best to SHJ!

Me:

72sy9mK.gif

@aSHJfan bravo! you've seen most of her dramas! She's good in Feasts of God, so good you'll want to hate her..it was my first drama of her, I didn't know her back then and I didn't like her(or rather her character then). So braced yourself.

• Like 5

Trying to keep up with updates but soompi is not co-operating with me today .......>.>

Official update on Soop IG about Seo Hyun Jin

Rough Trans:

#management_Soop IG update 290118 : Good News from Monday Morning. Actor Seo Hyun Jin has joined Soop Management.

We will support the actor to enjoy in any field of work. Will be right back soon with a good project. Please give a lot of support. Soop will accompany actor Seo Hyun Jin for each work.

Daenngi Meori Face Book Update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yoohoo...:D

As expected they released statement right in monday morning.

I hope soop ent can treat her better, give her chance to collab with their own actor/actress, and give a better stylist^_^

@angel2013 ah, congratss... almost all of ur bias under same agency, aren't they?

@aSHJfan nice to meet u...

yes SHJ has many good underrated drama in the past, KDSBH is one my favourite. Yes, i heard that too...at first i didn't realize it him, but after mentioned HJW's brother...i remembered that he is SHJ's brother in KDSBH. I'm so sorry to hear that, i've been waiting his new project consider how wonderful his acting on KDSBH, such a pity.

• Like 4

Yo @anggun11 its been a while, nice to see you!

hahaha yes..it becomes easier for me to get their news when they  are under one roof....:D but I mainly read their news and I only update HJ news :tongue:

MeSense updated another gif of HJ on their FB for SS18...can't wait for the new photos since MeSense does always gives us great pics of HJ. 

• Like 3

That is such good news. So happy for SHJ, she will be amongst the elite of Korean stars.

@angel2013 have you thought of becoming an undercover sleuth, your guesses are right on .. lol ..

Soop can you please make my dreams come true by getting an action thriller happening starring SHJ, Gong Yoo and Kim Jae Wook, would prefer a tv drama, purely so I can see these stars for an extended period of time. Oh and written by Kim Eun Hee. Just putting out there. :D

@anggun11 Hello nice to meet you too.

I didn't realize he was HJW's brother, so sad for their family. Hoping that SHJ isn't hurting too much as I would think that she would have a good relationship with her co-stars being the lovely, thoughtful person she is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@aSHJfan Welcome! It is always nice to see new people here:) KDSBH is a gem. I hate long dramas but It was such a good one. I'm still sad they had to cut it short-_-

10 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Its official! (knew they will release on Monday kekeke) Seo Hyun Jin has signed exclusive contract with Soop on Jan26! yay

Imagine my surprise when I saw her profile updated this morning on Naver. It thought t was not Soop for a second. Totally forgot about their name is Management SOOP:lol: We at least know where to look now for the updates.It was so hard to find her news when she was FA.

@anggun11 I didn't recognize him at first too. Then i saw the name of the drama, it dawned on me.

• Like 3

Seo Hyun Jin Signs Contract With Gong Yoo’s Agency

Seo-Hyun-Jin1.jpg

Actress Seo Hyun Jin has found a new home with Management SOOP.

The actress is known for taking on a variety of characters through popular dramas “Another Oh Hae Young,” “Romantic Doctor Kim,” “Degree of Love,” and more. With the ability to take on your average character and put her own personality on top of it, she has gained popularity for her stable acting.

Spoiler

On January 29, a source from Management SOOP confirmed that the actress had signed a contract with the agency and stated, “Whether it’s helping her to pick a project that will show off her unique color as an actress, or to enjoy promoting through various projects on site, we will work hard to help Seo Hyun Jin by her side.”

With the agency signing Seo Hyun Jin on to their impressive roster, many are looking forward to her future promotions. Management SOOP is also home to many famous actors and actresses such as Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Jae Wook, Lee Chun Hee, Jeon Do Yeon, Jung Yoo Mi, Nam Ji Hyun, and more

Well done... our queen seo smart ...move:grimace: