@supergal99 I have a serious problem with Soompi heading...do they mean Soop belongs to Gong Yoo? :o They need to change that....

@jenn96 yep saw that Naver blog was updated quite promptly...and some Soop IG related accounts too...ah and the boss too here it is

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

That is such good news. So happy for SHJ, she will be amongst the elite of Korean stars.

@angel2013 have you thought of becoming an undercover sleuth, your guesses are right on .. lol ..

Soop can you please make my dreams come true by getting an action thriller happening starring SHJ, Gong Yoo and Kim Jae Wook, would prefer a tv drama, purely so I can see these stars for an extended period of time. Oh and written by Kim Eun Hee. Just putting out there. :D

hahaha undercover sleuth...just lucky guess since they like to release news on Monday lol... well at least we have one thing settled...now we have to wait patiently for her next project...I really want her to do a movie with her as lead though we can't watch a movie so soon, usually it will be release at least a year later. So preferably she will film a movie first (cos they usually don't take that long) then pick up another drama in the latter part of first half of the year. While waiting, will be good to have CF news and pictorials to tide us through...and of course interviews would be great...hehe seems I am asking a lot!

This IG account did a collate of HJ's Daenggi Meori CF :)

• Like 1

@supergal99 I like GY too (and yes he is the top grossing star for soop right now) but still I don't think the title is right because HJ signed with Management Soop which does not belong to GY lol wonder what Soop boss will think if he sees that :mellow:

@aSHJfan its been quiet here lately, used to be even more lively, guess everyone is busy with real life or mostly luring around. I hope she has more exposure to do movies since those under Soop has a lot of movie opportunies like GY, GHJ and even JYM. HJ can do 1 drama and 1 movie each year hahaha plus maybe more opportunities for international CF? we'll have to see how it is going forward

• Like 1

Hi , all SHJ fans I am so glad unnie joined soop management. I trust Soop management & Soop boss he's a friend & brother to all soop family . I am sure SHJ 'll wide her choices and may be she'll appear in many movies. 

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ahhhh @angel2013 no choice coz GY being the cash cow ... oh ah i mean dashing and wow:grimace: (GY fans might be lurking n throw me kryp ...kryp...:wacko:)

Ok ok kidding...heeee

As gy fan I don't like this title too. But don't worry soop boss won't be angry :D, like gy said in Baeksang he is his hyung. 

Anyway I wish GY & SHJ 'll attend Baeksang together to present best drama actor& actress , they're now soop family ^_^ and may be my dream will come true "GY& SHJ" will act together in any project

• Like 2

18 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I have a serious problem with Soompi heading...do they mean Soop belongs to Gong Yoo? :o They need to change that....

Soompi usuallly doesn't change the original titles. It is probably the case here. I might be wrong tho. I didn't check...

17 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

So with new management what does this mean for SHJ? More exposure, better opportunities? 

Her previous agency was slower than us even at updating the news of her and Soop is a big management with really good actors and actresses so it is quite a jump for her. You can watch the dramas of those under Soop. If you like Seo Hyunjin, you'll probably like Gong Hyojin too:lol:

10 hours ago, Noor90 said:

As gy fan I don't like this title too. But don't worry soop boss won't be angry :D, like gy said in Baeksang he is his hyung. 

Anyway I wish GY & SHJ 'll attend Baeksang together to present best drama actor& actress , they're now soop family ^_^ and may be my dream will come true "GY& SHJ" will act together in any project

Yup, agreed. That is my dream too since Baeksang awards^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jenn96 said:

Her previous agency was slower than us even at updating the news of her and Soop is a big management with really good actors and actresses so it is quite a jump for her. You can watch the dramas of those under Soop. If you like Seo Hyunjin, you'll probably like Gong Hyojin too:lol:

Mmm.... hopefully we get some yummy... fast updates :)

xOiYoHd.jpg

dsv0QwK.jpg

*pardon me... i'm stucked...in the rain*

@jenn96 Gong Hyo Jin is another of my fav actress, I haven't seen her recent dramas but I might have to while I wait patiently for SHJ to come out with another drama or movie. The Greatest Love and Master's Sun is certainly on my to rewatch and rewatch list  :rolleyes:.

Hopefully she has a stack of offers to go through now that an agency has been settled. I can't wait to see how her styling will have changed with new agency.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Hi , all SHJ fans I am so glad unnie joined soop management. I trust Soop management & Soop boss he's a friend & brother to all soop family . I am sure SHJ 'll wide her choices and may be she'll appear in many movies. 

Hello! thanks for input! glad to know Soop boss is an amiable boss, so I'm sure SHJ is in very good hands! I think it is traditional that the winners of last year will present the awards in the following year, so yeah hope both of them will appear as presenters for the baeksang awards this year! of course, a project either drama or movie with the two of them would be just fantastic! Like you, like @jenn96 it is my wish too!

Jenn, I also thought Soompi might have just done a direct translation from the news article but I couldn't find any news article that has the title as what Soompi has translated, not one of them mentioned that SHJ signed with Gong Yoo's agency just saying, or they could have quote the reference where they got it from then maybe oh well...

@supergal99 woohoo glad to see you back here (your robot has a happy ending I suppose?) and so missed your creative gifs! that is such a good one! soop and soup :lol: tickled me real hard there. Hope you got back home safe and dry by now.

@aSHJfan hi five..GHJ is the other bias of mine too..I have watched all her dramas except the latest one which i couldn't finish no matter how hard I try.  And I love Master's Sun (and got its dir cut hehehe) and the greatest love too! and its ok that's love and biscuit teacher(with GY)......ah yes and SHJ styling, yeah let's hope she gets a good stylist! Everyone's grumbling about her old one, they especially do not dress her well enough for the awards. I hope Soop update their website with her new pics too!

Was going to get off and then found this on twitter

An audio of HJ sending congratulatory message to YeonWooJin, good friend (used to be same agency under Jump) for his fanmeet which just passed on Jan27. Think it was mentioned she wore a yellow knit? 

8 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Jenn, I also thought Soompi might have just done a direct translation from the news article but I couldn't find any news article that has the title as what Soompi has translated, not one of them mentioned that SHJ signed with Gong Yoo's agency just saying, or they could have quote the reference where they got it from then maybe oh well...

I checked their source (it is at the bottom of the post) and it looks like Soompi did change the heading and the original one is a bit hard to translate directly. Changes are inevitable. Gong Yoo 's name does come up tho in the original one (so does SOOP) They probably thought oh Well, we may as well use only Gong Yoo 's name (probably to get more reactions?) I would prefer SOOP too to be honest.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I think it is traditional that the winners of last year will present the awards in the following year, so yeah hope both of them will appear as presenters for the baeksang awards this year! of course

Totally forgot about this!!!

FFZZ5xfYkaiJpGB9URpuavPSC6Mv_xa_RRQCALkI

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jenn96 said:

I checked their source (it is at the bottom of the post) and it looks like Soompi did change the heading and the original one is a bit hard to translate directly. Changes are inevitable. Gong Yoo 's name does come up tho in the original one (so does SOOP) They probably thought oh Well, we may as well use only Gong Yoo 's name (probably to get more reactions?) I would prefer SOOP too to be honest.

Haha my bad, didn't scroll down to the end...just went to take a look. 공유 - it seems this word (which is GY name) has also the meaning of sharing...so most translators would put it as sharing/together with Management Soop. And the title did specifically say Management Soop, so naturally one would use Soop rather than GY (in this case). So yeah I agree using GY name? bec he is more popular? lol tsk tsk

Fan cam of HJ at the Baeksang awards, :o how did she manage to get in is my question? :lol: but thanks to her, we get another view.

Soop hasn't update their website on HJ, still waiting on that.

The birthday video project deadline is over, we will be rolling out phase 2 for those who cannot do a video or doesn't have time to do one. So I hope everyone would participate actively to send your birthday greetings to HJ, it will be simple enough for everyone to do so look out for the announcements!

If you didn't have time to join the video project, there is still a chance to send a message to Seo Hyun Jin through text & a picture! The message will appear in the video. You just need to fill this out :) The concept is the same as the video. A message is a requirement but the picture is optional. 

>> https://hyunjinies.polldaddy.com/s/2018-birthday-message <<

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, paradicez said:

If you didn't have time to join the video project, there is still a chance to send a message to Seo Hyun Jin through text & a picture! The message will appear in the video. You just need to fill this out :) The concept is the same as the video. A message is a requirement but the picture is optional. 

>> https://hyunjinies.polldaddy.com/s/2018-birthday-message <<

TjuCccO.jpg

Thank you all Hyunjinies who have submitted your videos! Our tech team is very pleased with the submission ie your videos are good. But we know not everyone knows how to do one nor have the time to do it, so we have rolled out phase 2 to make it simple for those who can't. Link has been posted by @paradicez (who is our tech team if you do not know, she's the one handling this project so a big thank you!)

So no more excuses those who haven't send in your wishes, we really want her to start this year well, especially with a new agency, so do it soon! @supergal99 i think your skills will come in useful, show your stuff hehehe...

Tagging @jenn96 @icemaid @anggun11 @samaf @aSHJfan

• Like 4

Uh oh... @angel2013 u caught me...wawawa... seo stressssss....

Wow... u guys r so persistent ...ops ... i mean pro

Hwaiting!

Ah ok ... me will submit homework later... hahaaa.. (simple one heeee:tongue:)

Psst anggun11 more expert ya *cough*

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Uh oh... @angel2013 u caught me...wawawa... seo stressssss....

Wow... u guys r so persistent ...ops ... i mean pro

Hwaiting!

Ah ok ... me will submit homework later... hahaaa.. (simple one heeee:tongue:)

Psst anggun11 more expert ya *cough*

^_^sorry for stressing you out, but you can do such wonderful caption (scrolls up) so I thought it will be 'chicken feet' for you, no? :tongue: Yeah I am persistent...if Soop has an opening for helping to market SHJ, I should go apply for it...as correspondence for international fans hahaha :lol: (but but....I need to go and learn my korean first sigh...)

@shjfan23 yay!!! glad you were able to send your birthday greetings! we want as many SHJ fans to be able to participate hence phase2 haha, I forgot to tag you, glad you read it!

Wonder when is MeSense and Kolping going to release SHJ S/S 18 pictorial?

• Like 2

Hahaa.. @angel2013  when i see my gif... n the message i sent. Itz like doing a promo for the tourism board...:grimace: hope the team doesnt vomit blood ( *staring at the red moon*:blink:)

Replay:

Oh maybe maybe KJW had asked our queen to join him ...heeee....

Ok ok jk.

@supergal99 me too staring at the moon B) its super blue blood moon what a mouthful. Wait till you see my video (when its completed) I feel the same like you, maybe the tourism board has an opening for us?:rolleyes: I'm sure our dapeoynim gave some good advice to our HJ with regards to signing with Soop since he went there first. ^_^

Someone reposted this scene of HJ in Cinderella musical where she 'transformed' or changed her outfit, I always think the one who design that outfit is ingenious, 2-in-1.

• Like 2