The oficial MV of TOL's theme vocal song, 너였고 너이고 너일거라서(Just you) has been released today. You can purchase and watch the video from various Korean online music sites like Bugs(Melon does not support using their services from oversea). You can download 1080p version of it for KRW 2200.

https://music.bugs.co.kr/mv/373331

• Thanks 3

@angel2013 There are news about MSteam entertainment (Son Yejin's agency) contacting her for a full contract recently. (The news say it was confirmed but I dont think it is official, at least not yet). Her profile on Naver is not updated or anything.

My notification emails usually come 2 years later and my finals are around the corner so I just saw it. Sorry-_-

I miss Soompi:bawling:

• Like 3

@Pointree thanks for the info! wow so we can't even watch the official MV for free?:tongue: only saw the teaser, was the MV good?have you seen it? need feedback before I decide if I want to download it.

@jenn96 lol at your emails notifications coming to you 2 years later :lol: that news, yes its not official, they've only met once but nothing confirmed. PM me your exams date! (so I won't disturb you during that time) and study hard and I hope you do exceptionally well! (not that I'm worried I know you will, no pressure :tongue:)

Some pretty gifs for the weekend

6GBraaD.gif

pretty LHS

And anyone missed Yoon Seo Jung?

q7rcNZ4.gif

• Like 2

@supergal99 I am patiently waiting for mine, ordered from Kinokuniya...have to wait till Jan15 <_<

@Pointree

fwI6QCv.gif

Sooooo envious! I think RDTK is way better than AOHY. I saw the signed poster it was big! I thought I will have some time to think when they re-open the order but who knows it will be snatched up in just one day!!!! sigh...blame it on my procrastination always..and now with TOL chances of director cut diminishing...I am soooo sad I didn't get the RDTK one.

LXbODUp.png

sending my early christmas greetings to all Hyunjinies since I will be busy for next 2 days! May your holidays be happy and bright!

• Like 2

It seems TOL is featured in KNTV magazine already..just don't know which issue is it. Jan/Feb issue? wondering if there are any interview of special feature for SHJ in it. Need @saku08 help on this. Onegai.:)

Kim Sun A and Park Min Young who has both gone FA have signed on with Good people and Namoo Actors, yet we still do not have any news for HJ new agency .... sigh....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

There is a rumor that there will be no red carpet event for SBS Drama Awards ceremony of this year.

Oh no!:astonished::bawling: I need to see pretty HJ on red carpet...*sobs* I hope its not true...what's an award event without a red carpet? its incomplete...........SBS is so disappointing this year.

Carlyn IG update

Kolping FB Update

Saw this pic on chinese news site, can't remember I've seen it before.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I read a news that RDTK started to air here in the Philippines yesterday. I’ll watch it tonight to see if the dubbing is good. :lol:

SHJ’s english name is Abby :D

Are you talking about her character english name for RDTK airing in Philippines? as in Yoon Seo Jung became Abby?:blink:

uMMQydt.jpg

I heard they selling the TOL scriptbook, @Pointree is that right? >.> that means, the chance of having a TOL dir cut ver is a lost case?:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

HyunJin new Estee Lauder clip!:wub:

@shjfan23 Oh I see! so Dr Yoon got a new English name! Abby haha I wonder how they came up with the name, they could use Gabriela isntead kekeke :lol:

@Pointree Oh I see...do writers normally do that? I'm ok with it not in the blu ray package since I can't read korean:unsure: but still it seem that the blu ray package chances seems to be slim...sigh...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

@angel2013 Me either! Not sure how they came up with those names. I just watched it, SHJ’s dubbed voice is too far from her original voice. Hahaha! It looks good, but I may not be able to follow it, it usually take 2-3 days for just one episode.

I don't like dubbed voice either...my local channel also airing RDTK on weekends now but I don't follow it since I recorded it from cable TV previously so I can watch it whenever I want.:wink:

I need news about her signing agency soon....

good night

• Like 2

Good thursday morning!

I wanted to do screencaps of the Estee Lauder video and I realised I can find better quality ones done by others (me need to improve on this)

So sharing some of those beautiful caps/gifs! I do like her Estee Lauder CF, it highlights her natural beauty. If you have youtube account, do watch it and like it...I realise a lot of people does not re-share directly from the source account, so they end up with low likes and shares which is not good for her really.

Spoiler

• Like 3