2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ah...managed to create these...hope they are passable ...heee.

:grimace: enjoy ya weekend all! *lol*

@supergal99 you are great! I think while HyunJinnie looks pretty when she's smiling but I think she's in her best element and most memorable when in moments where we can feel the hurt she feels but yet there's an inner strength that shines through... like the scene in end of episode 8 of the 3 musketeers when she beseeched the crown prince to cast aside even if it was bleak outcome. In episode 3 of AOHY where she told PDK about pretty OHY but that she wouldn't choose to be her and only wanted to be the best of herself. And in lots of scenes in KDSBK with her just wanting to be back in the mountains with her mom and dad  Kuchon.

If it's nothing too much to ask for, could you also make those of her because it is these moments that I find her the greatest. Giving us courage and strength through her characters in those moments. Letting us know that even at our worst times, we need to love ourselves and go forth bravely.

Thank you very much. :heart:

@angel2013 not sure if you can help to bring across the message that through the more memorable roles she has chosen to portray, there's always something meaningful that she has given us - inner strength. I sincerely hope that she continues to find meaning in her works and shine brightly. happy birthday to her!

• Like 4

On 2/3/2017 at 7:19 AM, angel2013 said:

APPEALING FOR HELP IN SEO HYUN JIN BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Dear Hyunjinies,

The birthday scrapbook is pretty labor intensive so I have my hands full, I would like to appeal for help in providing the following;-

Images of Seo Hyun Jin from her drama with meaningful/significant quotes from the drama itself(pref in korean, if you can do it yourself it will be good (cue: @supergal99 @d2wach-images not gifs) or if you could help scour the net to see if there are any available for use.

Also some of her fav quotes from books/movies that were highlighted during her interviews, please help me trace back and find them if you can(since I do not have the time to do it all). More hands means we can do it more efficiently!

Your help is greatly appreciated since I do have a short time frame to work on it.

Thanks!:heart:

Have a great weekend ahead!

@giselle_tw @paradicez @kopifan @jenn96

Can these help?:)

wSdJPFS.jpg

Ed5jcuBh.jpg

xCY9AS0.jpg

hmartrwh.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks @supergal99 @anggun11 and @d2wach for your contributions, I will be saving them and then selecting them later!

f0P6VVJ.jpg

mAglrDV.jpg

New CF? with child actor Haeun? source: child actor fan cafe/HaJe85 twitter

They look seo-cute together!

Hope these brighten up your weekend!

And please do send in your messages by the deadline, won't be able to extend it else I won't make it on time!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Thanks @supergal99 @anggun11 and @d2wach for your contributions, I will be saving them and then selecting them later!

New CF? with child actor Haeun? source: child actor fan cafe/HaJe85 twitter

They look seo-cute together!

Hope these brighten up your weekend!

You're welcome..:)

Wow... seo cutee....:D seems CF for food, fried chicken?

She really did a photoshoot that time, same chlotes.

• Like 3

Life may throw you a curve ball...

BtqP9C4.jpg

Nonetheless, just keep on going.

tumblr_o6ry6l0SLy1taa1z6o1_500.jpg

Don't let yourself be knocked down completely

R2opnlhl.jpg

Don't give up! When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile!

kLRTfIV.jpg

Life is short, forgive quickly, kiss and make up, and always love truly...

h181C9B.jpg

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret. Just learn and grow.

0sg0H23.jpg

There's always something good waiting around the corner...

• Like 3

On 4/2/2017 at 5:57 PM, angel2013 said:

A cut from SBS catch video on YangSeJong with RDTK in it-Hyunjinie is in it too...since we are all missing her, every little thing will do:rolleyes:

Wow, SBS even made a special video for him, maybe because he appear in 2 hit drama in there. It's so fun saw their interaction when shooting. Hope they'll release another one about SHJ.

Btw, in the last part, they were praying?

• Like 4

@kopifan yes @Ngoc Hoang is right, those pics are from Let's Eat with Friends, its the beginning part where they interview SHJ and PHV together about the program itself.

HJ's KDSBH will be airing for the first time in TW TV tomorrow! Let's hope she will also get good response for this drama, since AOHY Hyunjinie has quite a big fanbase in TW, let's hope she continue to receive even more love and support.

@uknowahah omo you are seo-funny:D, were you hungry when you thought of that? hahaha but it seems HJ will also do a chicken CF with the child actor as posted earlier

@anggun11 do they look like they were praying? I never really noticed that, I thought YSJ was trying hard not to laugh :tongue:

Time flies, weekend is over and another new week is coming, let's hope we get more news of HJ in the coming week!

• Like 7