17 hours ago, kismet0914 said:

For correction

The info about radio appearance is not true. revealed a jerk had lied to fans about it. 

So sad......

Ah, really...???
that's why i confused about the post in twitter suddenly deleted... :(:(:( so disappointed...

Ah, i remember something. I browsed about radio programme in naver, there's a quote "서현진" in there, but it's another Seo Hyun Jin, maybe they confused about it?

• Like 1

Wow, she looks absolutely stunning for Agatha. @samaf Thanks for all the old videos. She was such a daring dancer in her idol days, but she simply won't dance in Running Man.. lol. What happened? :joy:

After KDSBH.. I kinda want to see her in another sageuk drama during the three kingdoms period.
KDSBH is great and all but tends have a bit of 'makjang' moments and lacks in production value.
I know some of you have a distaste for sageuk but I can't help but hope to see her in a big budget sageuk where she takes on main role.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Ah, really...???
that's why i confused about the post in twitter suddenly deleted... :(:(:( so disappointed...

Ah, i remember something. I browsed about radio programme in naver, there's a quote "서현진" in there, but it's another Seo Hyun Jin, maybe they confused about it?

I am so sad.I had even downloaded mbc mini :( There are 3 other Seo Hyunjin but none of them are a guest tonight.Why the hell would someone lie about this??%EC%84%9C%ED%98%84%EC%A7%84%60%EC%8B%9D%

• Like 7

Dear HyunJinnies, 

perhaps someone can verify the Korean Jump entertainment website. It seems that someone on the shipper thread said her new schedule is out and she's going to Bali for a photo shoot this Saturday. Perhaps we can get to see photos of her at the airport? *excited*

• Like 4

16 hours ago, kopifan said:

Dear HyunJinnies, 

perhaps someone can verify the Korean Jump entertainment website. It seems that someone on the shipper thread said her new schedule is out and she's going to Bali for a photo shoot this Saturday. Perhaps we can get to see photos of her at the airport? *excited*

Yes, i'm now looking for that info. In Jump only update her lastest news from Agatha.

If SHJ unnie really come here............wahhhhhhhhhhhh............:D

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Dear HyunJinnies, 

Jump never updates HyunJin schedule on website, the shippers must have got info/news from elsewhere, I dunno how, either from SHJ DC gall or either from Estee Lauder website, bec they mention its for Estee Lauder pictorial. LoL is she getting her break? seems like she is working non-stop with occasional short breaks in between.

@uknowahah yeah Saeguk is not really my cup of tea, but I did pull thru KDSBH(I did FF those scenes without SHJ in it ^^;) but I enjoy TTM which is light and fun. So it will actually depends, I'm not a history person, too much history bores me, give me my modern rom com anytimeB)

• Like 5

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Jump never updates HyunJin schedule on website, the shippers must have got info/news from elsewhere, I dunno how, either from SHJ DC gall or either from Estee Lauder website, bec they mention its for Estee Lauder pictorial. LoL is she getting her break? seems like she is working non-stop with occasional short breaks in between.

If she really go to Bali, i hope she will rest a bit there. It's so perfect place to her for resting...:D

• Like 5

1 minute ago, anggun11 said:

Is she really go to Bali, i hope she will rest a bit there. It's so perfect place to her for resting...:D

Are you near there? Hope the news is true and not fake like the radio appearance thingy...ah she'll spent VD at Bali? such a romantic place, but not for work lol

• Like 3

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Are you near there? Hope the news is true and not fake like the radio appearance thingy...ah she'll spent VD at Bali? such a romantic place, but not for work lol

No, i'm not, It's far from my place:(

Yes, i hope she can enjoy a bit there, i'm sure she will like it. Jeon Hye Bin did photoshoot last year, i heard a lot news about her departure. If SHJ really will come here, why no news about it? even it only 2 days left.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

No, i'm not, It's far from my place:(

Yes, i hope she can enjoy a bit there, i'm sure she will like it. Jeon Hye Bin did photoshoot last year, i heard a lot news about her departure. If SHJ really will come here, why no news about it? even it only 2 days left.

Usually the news will only come out when they appear at the airport, JHB is active on SNS whereas SHJ is not, maybe that's the difference. Some agency makes their artist schedule public but Jump does not, I don't think HJ wants that too, so we just have to be patient. 

Aww what a pity but still she's going somewhere near you, come to think of it, its not far from me too haha..let's expect some goodies from Carlyn tomorrow! good night.

• Like 5

Carlyn updated their FB with new S/S 17 collection "Sunshine Therapy" with 6 pics of Seo Hyun Jin each with a garden theme name: Peony/Poppy/Sandalwood/Amber/Mimosa/Gardenia

News also came out on this : http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1002721 and http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201702110100091200006294&servicedate=20170210

Let's hope we get more pics than this!

• Like 6

Seo Hyun Jin, Carlyn Release Photos S/S Season

On 10th Feb brand design bag Carlyn released a new photo with the muse Seo Hyun Jin , who acted as a heroine in recently completed SBS drama "Romantic Doctor  Kim Sabu".

Launching for 17 S/S collection with Seo Hyun Jin in the photo showed her fresh and lovely charm.

The 17S/S Carlyn bag collection with Seo Hyun Jin was able to appeal with various charms from a refreshing one-piece dress to a office look with the sensible pose.

This year's new advertising visual of Carlyn was based on the theme 'Sunshine Therapy' and inspired by 'aromatherapy', which  relieves body and mind tension and improves healing power.

Through muse Seo Hyun Jin, propose a warm and cozy healing bag that can be a warmth and strength for all women in the world who are tired in the daily life.

source: enewstoday.co.kr

• Like 4

Seo Hyun Jin, the Secret of Maintaining Body Shape "I Have to Try Three Times in a Week"

10g515903.jpg

The public photo of actor Seo Hyun Jin become hot topic.

Seo Hyun Jin has revealed various charms through the exhibition of brand design bag Carlyn for 2017 S/S season which has released on 10th Feb.

Seo Hyun Jin who met in advance of spring, showed a sophisticated atmosphere and showed off her beauty.

Seo Hyun Jin's photos was attracted the public attention, in September last year Seo Hyun Jin interviewed with a media to shared the secret of keeping her body shape.

When asked about the secret of her body, Seo Hyun Jin said "It's thanks to the Pilates", she added "if possible, regularly three times in a week".

"There are so many pretty female entertainers, but i am too ordinary", she said "now, It's better to be immerse in a character that possible than always to be careful".

Beside it, Seo Hyun Jin has been acknowledged her acting ability once again through SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu' which was recently ended and received favorable reviews from the viewers.

source article: honam.co.kr

• Like 6