I watched "BILY" (w/sub) last night at dramacool.  I love her version more than the dubbed one in the movie. She got more depth. 

We can say that she's a veteran actress, not because she's old but because she's so versatile in the many roles she has played yet she brought freshness  in each, even how small the roles were.  

There are so many underrated actors and actresses that have not been fully recognized too.  I'm just so thankful that  SHJ is getting more love now, getting more recognition and her past works are also being revived. I've watched "Su Baek Hyang" and she was already phenomenal in that lead role. 

Thank you to Peach Tree too that through her videos, I am able to watch snippet of scenes fom her other roles, since I cant get hold of the complete version yet but hopefully I could.

• Like 5

On 2/8/2017 at 5:59 AM, samaf said:

Peach tree posted her edited videos  in you tube 

I have watched movie "The Peach Tree" before, i interested with the title, so i watched it back then. After i know SHJ made a cameo in it, i don't remember her role. Thank's for this clip, now i am realizing that she was mother of the boys. I felt sad when their mother was dead back then.

SHJ took small role, but her contribution and her acting was.... wow.... she learn and practice from that small role. She chosed the role based on the chance to improve her acting.

• Like 5

CcY9FyA.jpg

Hear ye hear ye Hyunjinies, we have an official twitter account and a new website up(currently still Work In Progress) to better manage news and all works of Seo Hyun Jin. With the website, it makes it easier to navigate and find trans, news,videos of Seo Hyun Jin for new and old fans who wish to know more, or who just want to read/watch everything about HyunJinie. So do visit us and give your support hehehe, we will still be updating news about HJ as well.

@giselle_tw @paradicez @jenn96 @supergal99 @kopifan

@samaf @d2wach @kismet0914 thanks for the video links, it came in handy! we will upload these links on the website too!:)

@anggun11 HJ is the mother of the cojoined twins in the movie "Peach Tree"

Today is Carlyn bag S/S17 release date! Will HyunJin make an appearance?

• Like 6

18 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Hear ye hear ye Hyunjinies, we have an official twitter account and a new website up(currently still Work In Progress) to better manage news and all works of Seo Hyun Jin. With the website, it makes it easier to navigate and find trans, news,videos of Seo Hyun Jin for new and old fans who wish to know more, or who just want to read/watch everything about HyunJinie. So do visit us and give your support hehehe, we will still be updating news about HJ as well.

Yes, i know about this project. I've visited the website and twitter in several time. I'm not too active in twitter even forget my account, hehe...:D but i follow later when i have another one.

Hope she will make an appearance for Carlyn. Also, today is her appearance for "Tei's Dreaming Radio".

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Haha... so her nickname is Hyunjin-rella?

Her chemistry with Ken was good, so too Yeo Seob.

Yes She was called Hyunjin-rella

This is the last as M.I.L.K though they did't know it would be so.

Credit to NusicaMusic He has posted HQ videos of M.I.L.K. Very rare LOL

Spoiler

• Like 5

Lastest article about Seo Hyun Jin's appearance as new muse for Agatha:

2017020908352087640_1.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin, Lovely Innocent 'Girlfriend Look'

On the 9th morning, a French Brand Jewerly released a photo of new muse Seo Hyun Jin for 2017 S/S collection.

Seo Hyun Jin in the photo was wearing the white shirt with show-off shoulder that showed lovely and innocent charm. The ribbon design jewelry with feminine style given impression "girlfriend look".

The brand said "Launching collection for 2017 S/S with Seo Hyun Jin. Wish your Valentine's Day will be a meaningful gift for your girlfriend or lover. The photo start with the new muse Seo Hyun Jin to showcase 2017 S/S collection, please give much attention for it".

Source article: stoo.asiae.co.kr

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, samaf said:

This range is really so pretty, I'm so tempted...VD is coming up, shall I ask for it as a gift? kkkk I have to go and check out prices first...busy with birthday project, thanks for updating Hyunjinies! and @anggun11 I used your trans and put it in jpeg file, since we will be using it for the new Hyunjinies website as well, hope its ok. Sorry I used it before asking :tongue:

• Like 4

2016.12.16 10:39

i find this gif of hyunjin

https://www.vingle.net/posts/1930304-%EC%94%B9%EB%8D%95%ED%84%B0%EC%A7%80%EB%8A%94-SBS%EC%97%B0%EA%B8%B0%EB%8C%80%EC%83%81-%EC%84%9C%ED%98%84%EC%A7%84

3 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

This range is really so pretty, I'm so tempted...VD is coming up, shall I ask for it as a gift? kkkk I have to go and check out prices first...busy with birthday project, thanks for updating Hyunjinies! and @anggun11 I used your trans and put it in jpeg file, since we will be using it for the new Hyunjinies website as well, hope its ok. Sorry I used it before asking :tongue:

in my region they have good prices online 

i want find their  shops in my country 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@supergal99 one more day? I thought its today sigh...good that I'm busy with the birthday project, keep my mind occupied

@anggun11 did you do the trans? thanks for it.

Yes, it's tomorrow not today... today is her appearance in radio. 

Just improve my trans if there's anything less:)

@samaf they aren't anti fan, they just PSH's fans. PSH became big muse in there back then, they become confuse now that the place has replaced by SHJ.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Yes, it's tomorrow not today... today is her appearance in radio. 

Just improve my trans if there's anything less:)

@samaf they aren't anti fan, they just PSH's fans. PSH became big muse in there back then, they become confuse now that the place has replaced by SHJ.

ok because  i love PSH too 

will not always about replacement  it can be about the offers 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, samaf said:
2016.12.16 10:39

i find this gif of hyunjin

https://www.vingle.net/posts/1930304-%EC%94%B9%EB%8D%95%ED%84%B0%EC%A7%80%EB%8A%94-SBS%EC%97%B0%EA%B8%B0%EB%8C%80%EC%83%81-%EC%84%9C%ED%98%84%EC%A7%84

in my region they have good prices online 

i want find their  shops in my country 

She/he must be big fan of SHJ, even describes every SHJ's reactions... so cute...:D

i want it too... the earrings, but i haven't check the market in here.

• Like 3